The Return of Yrvine - AbraRO 2k17

Started by Kris, Apr 05, 2017, 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

First of all, I want to start by saying that I saw another topic in the R&R section about AbraRO, but the OP of that thread is clearly mistaken because he thinks Yrvine is capable of establishing Low Rates. With that being said, I am here today to give you guys #facts

Fact #1
I told you guys last year that Yrvine will be making a 2k17 return to RO over here;
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/oncero-back-it-with-the-white-vans/30/

Fact #2
Here's evidence that this server belongs to my long time buddy, Yrvine
Spoiler
[close]

Fact #3
Yrvine's previous servers include; Case, Talis & Once

Fact #4
Just like his previous servers, my boy Yrvine lowkey don't like to involve himself with the players outside of collection dolla bills, so he highkey just AFKs a GM sprite in main town, making it look like the server has an active GM team
Spoiler
[close]
2k21 Return

Kris

Fact #5
this what happens when Yrvine reads your RMS post
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
2k21 Return

ItsJay

.........Just no...no *smfh* Once the apple has gone bad, it's going to stay bad /x

Kris

so is my boy Yrvine gonna finally be inducted in the wall of shame - class of 2017 or nah?
2k21 Return

Boneflesh

Welp, at first, the server seemed promissing. I spent few months there grindin', even got Dracula Card, but took a break. I've come back after two weeks, and it's down, without warning. What the heck, GM?!

Oops, I realized that it should be in this topic: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/abraro-32663/ (prolly) Nvm, the message is the same.

RistrettoJoe

THAT MOFO DESERVES TO BE IN THE WALL OF SHAME AND WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS ACTUALLY SCAMMING PEOPLE. HE'S A FRAUDSTER. I HOPE KARMA WILL GET HIM.

Yuzo

Duckshooter

AFK GM in the city is the dumbest thing ever and people still believe it.

"Look guys, we're active here hurr durr" but there's never a single reply to any question, report or problem (atleast from my experience).

You instantly know that something is fishy when someone sits afk in Pront more than Kris himself. He's good at it, I've been practicing for years but I am still not as good... :(

Also, Fact #5 is hilarious haha

Hell if I know

Let's not forget what showed up on the "website" shortly after the server went down for good (sorry for the phone pic, thats all i have as the message was removed quickly)

I would have a lot more to say about this, but generally do not trust ".ro-online.net" domain servers.
It is the usual rinse and repeat money scamming scheme except he's not even good or trying to hide the fact that it's the same files and owner all the time.

[staff edit: racist comment removed, it is not limited to any particular group doing the same rinse & repeat, we have seen it with people from all around the world.]

Xarale

Welp, this is long overdue (and I mean long), but our good friend Yrvine has officially earned his well deserved spot in our GM Hall of Shame.

Congrats Yrvine!  No doubt we'll see you again in a few months when you decide you need some more cash.

-X.

Kris

wow, this has been a LONG time coming. Shoutout that boy Xarale one time for giving Yrvine the much-needed honors he's been due  /??
2k21 Return

Boneflesh

The guy gets what he deserves. Wtf was that screenshot?! I guess why it was removed real quick, because it's such s***! I mean that "Yrvine" got what he wanted and ppl were just guinea pigs. As far as I remember like 2 or 3 weeks before the server was closed, he had promised us to implement new big patch, but it didin't happen! There had been an announcement "We're working on new update, having maintenance [...] blah. blah.. blah..." so server was inactive for like 4 days and nothing changed after that time  /wah I heard that he created ZenRO but I dunno if it's true. So yeah, I've had reasons to be mad xD

BestPlayerEver

Can someone who's not Yrvine open a Yrvine server?

Solution to everything.

neshoi

looks like he made another server named zen ro. tried playing in it for a few days. website says there's a population of 300+. but all through out the few days  ive been playing it didnt went down 300 even if it's night or afternoon. and i have only seen a handful of people in game. vending are doesnt seem to reach 100 even. there's no forums or discord. their fb page doesnt respond and there's a gm always afking in town with a pub that says like and share the fb page.

sad thing is looks like a lot of people has already donated. rip