The Real Deal on Lumina RO

Started by Funsized, Aug 25, 2010, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funsized

Lumina Ragnarok Online might seem like a decent establishment compared to others out there. However, behind the scenes and sometimes (sadly) in public, it isn't a great server, whatsoever. However, adhelle may just be the most unprofessional, rude and unorganized person I have ever met. Sadly, she also lacks decent public relations skills, lies to the community at large (proof included) and steals donations for her own personal gain (proof included). Also, her meetings with all of the staff were a complete joke. She belittles higher authority figures in front of their entry level staff and puts a label on people she doesn't trust which is everyone.

I'm going to cover a variety of subjects and organize it appropriately:

• Donations
  • High Rate
  • Staff
  • Public Relations
  • My Formal Resignation
The areas that are not proven with a screenshot may be taken any way the viewing party chooses.
Donations

Money really is the root of all evil especially with adhelle. I can say it really is seriously pathetic that she feels since she puts in her "effort" (weeks without bugs being fixed, scandals and missed promises) that she deserves a cut of whatever is left in donations - which isn't true. Which is why I resigned with Pinkx on Friday (see below) amongst other reasons. Anyway, because she's some Brazilian fraudulent figure PayPal jumped the gun on her account which lost us 1,800$ the remainder of whatever adhelle "uses for personal use" as she claimed in her broken incoherent English. The funny part is she won't retrieve that account due to the fact she isn't who she says she is and can't prove her "identity." She knows well enough it's simple to prove she's a female named Etiene Darcol by getting it notarized. Either way, PayPal will likely "lul" if she proved herself. Who'd let someone scam money that is deemed a donation during transactions? Nobody with a brain. The whole situation was quite ugly. It also resulted in a giant lie to the entire community which later she told me about (see below).

High Rate
Adhelle really loves her best friends, so much she created a High Rate that is exactly the same as the Mid Rate (chopped full of NPCs with s*** dialog attempting to mimic English, horribly unplanned, absolutely no staff - with a twist... a PK system everyone hates). Almost 80% of the community was against this High Rate as it did exactly what I told adhelle. Our new peak (both servers added) is 600 when it was well into the 800s and 900s. It's also due to adhelle's tendencies to treat players rude and curse like a sailor (it's against the rules). She also hates certain players (guild named Aski she has it out for) and favorites others (Ayanami? The chick in war who has a GM account?). Basically, she made a HR server and released it on the horribly planned 1 year anniversary (OMG?!?!? LUMINA IS AROUND STILL?! *SELF DESTRUCT) which featured some fugly epic fail sprites, event that crashed the servers, adhelle AFKHOSPITAL with "srs conditinzzz menz" (AKA fiancée troubles due to her loss of the PayPal income), no staff for the HR besides a homophobic player she hired who everyone hated and then just a bunch of other things that were unprofessional. This HR server was created because a friend of adhelle's wanted it. She dug the server's grave.

Her huge lie was when she said she would buy a seperate server for the HR and then since she got caught with charges of fraud she lost the money she was using to do so. She still set up that piece of crap on the MR's server and now it is laggy and unstable. GREAT work. Keep up the lies girlllll!

OMGGGG THIS SCREENIEEE MADE ME AWKWARD FOR 2 (DOS) REASONS GAWSH THIS WAS SO CONTENT RICH I DIDN'T EVEN NEED A SILLY SLOGAN MAN

Staff

The staff is a joke. They are great people, but it was a mess because the leadership had no direction. Adhelle isn't nothing more then an absolutely moronic figurine. She did nothing helpful and decided to release a Support Ticket system she absolutely rarely keeps up with! Elissa was an awesome Head GM. Arie was adhelle's slave. He follows her like a dog and seeks attention in town. He's rude, nasty and completely a drama queen. He literally threw a fit and threatened to resign because I chose to ignore him since he was acting like a fool. This is the same who loves her but doesn't feel he is good enough to have access to a producing item script like Elissa and I did. Lol, it's just a pathetic circus in staff. The staff constantly is disorganized and adhelle is content with it. She is perfectly fine with her GMs (the ones she likes) posting in threads on the forum called GM Reports and flaming the OP when they should be waiting for an Administrator's response. She completely backed her best friend IRL when he ressed a party (Uh, wtf? adhelle... get a profession as a clown; she is ONE big joke.) calling it "I was checking a bug out." It was during an event and secondly you don't ever resurrect anyone. That's corruption due to it giving an unfair advantage to certain players without the access to do so themselves. However, adhelle swept it under the rug as usual.

Proof of the beloved HR GM everyone hated. Thank you for IMing me and giving proof you are homophobic and completely not qualified to run a sandbox of children. GOOD WORK ADHELLE FOR HIRING! COOL STORY. I'm sorry Legion that I am causing you "drame". Next time, check out Google Spell Check or repeat Elementary school. "<3" <--- HOMO TENDENCIES LEGION, watch it, I'm taken man.

She even one night discussed how she would have @item'd an item for her Fiancée since he sold off a rare card. Um, how did he get that in the first place? I thought GM:60 and above couldn't play legitimate? Nobody besides adhelle can @item. Nice job keeping the web of lies going.

This is a classic example of Arie flipping out when I didn't feel like talking to him. Attention, much?

^ Smart Fabre. "TIME TO TELL ADHELLE OMMMMGG STOMP"

Public Relations
Gosh... where to begin... we don't have PR? We have a bunch of kids who are rude, insulting and hyprocritical spearheaded by an immature and illiterate female named Etiene Darcol (adhelle). She interviews you for a day and goes to bed... wakes up, your hired! That's the hiring process with no training. Other then that, it's quite common for new players to be mistaken for macros or bots. WE JUST BAN EM OR JAIL EM........ :) These actions are lead by our wonderful un-trained newbie GMs. You eventually get lazy as a GM and just cease to do so. Adhelle also left my GM account open for around 3 - 4 more days after I resigned and threatened her to do so even before that. She had an unprofessional meeting where she belittled me for not "trusting" the other GMs... Dr. Phil please leave me alone. It's a staff team, not a Quinceanera party full of family and friends. I literally said absolutely nothing in the meeting besides "Okay" and "I understand" which adhelle absolutely loved so much that she followed me for a little while after and humped a NPC with me. Good times. We bonded. She also is an advocate for people who make racist remarks such as "GRAPE JUICE xD" and "KFC"... cool, you insulted a black person. +2 points. Real talk adhelle, you got butt hurt when someone made fun of (in #main) about the stupid Soccer Olympic loss in Brazil or whatever. Way to be a hypocrite.

Another person is Catcher who is a great player. He informed me of adhelle's actions and past mistakes. She really isn't doing much better... but, this is what happens when she hires people normally.

(ROLE WAS NOT SPELLED CORRECTLY BECAUSE WE DON'T USE SPELL CHECK ON LRO.)

My Formal Resignation
I formally left a message with Adhelle on Friday resigning. I retaliated by having my friend compromise her site (if you say it's me, then show the IP relating to my IP) only because on Monday when she was mad since I revealed things to her head GMs they didn't know and that I called her out on being "AFKHOSPITAL" with her ability to "TEXT MSG US FREQUENTLY" when she is "blind and can't hear a damn thing"... Well, she left a message saying I was "fired" and some other mess. She couldn't explain because she was "still sick" and didn't have the time. I told her that I already resigned and that she must have had amnesia or is not stupid enough to read her email or offline IMs. However, in relation to her texting while "not being able to see well"... that's a joke... cell phones have braille now? Helen Keller would have been proud. Also, adhelle used it as an opportunity to try and make me look bad... I mean... Anne Frank would've been so pissed if she knew everyone read her diary. It really is almost like I learned adhelle and the atrocity that is lRO. From first hand experience, we were the worst staff team I've ever seen and it was so secret. Elissa is the only person who was the down to earth and perfect GM. I mean, I even made a legit when adhelle gave me permission to break the rule. However, it never was cheated on and if that is debated please provide proof because Fajen Dari/Catcher knows it isn't - he gave me a ton of equips because I was too lazy. Furthermore, none of us could make items. Simply put, I resigned because this is all drama and I am now busy in school, managing my store and not needing to be involved in adhelle's web of lies and constantly covering for her.

I will be updating this thread when needed because I am getting harassed by adhelle and I'm digging through things to find either video feed of things I took note of or screenshots. Stay tuned!

Funsized

Zarsheiy

Quote from: Funsized on Aug 25, 2010, 03:24 PM
Gosh... where to begin... we don't have PR? We have a bunch of kids who are rude, insulting and hyprocritical spearheaded by an immature and illiterate female named Etiene Darcol (adhelle).
Well, I'm glad you acknowledge your rudeness, insulting behavior, and hypocrisy.

I formally left a message with Adhelle on Friday resigning. I retaliated by having my friend compromise her site...
Just because you had your friend do it does not absolve you of the responsibility you bear for compromising her site.  If I hire somebody to kill somebody else, I'm still 100% responsible for what happens to the victim (or anything else, for that matter).  You resigned.  That's fair enough, you should have been commended for taking the high road out.  However, you let the reactions of others dictate your own, and that is where your immaturity shines through.  If you couldn't handle the consequences of your decisions, you should never have been a GM in the first place; what adhelle has or has not done has nothing to do with it.

Also, just a quick note:  Being stuck in a hospital with nothing to do but stare at the walls sucks.  Can't blame adhelle for trying to do something amongst all the boredom and bad food.

Funsized

Quote from: Zarsheiy on Aug 25, 2010, 03:37 PM
Quote from: Funsized on Aug 25, 2010, 03:24 PM
Gosh... where to begin... we don't have PR? We have a bunch of kids who are rude, insulting and hyprocritical spearheaded by an immature and illiterate female named Etiene Darcol (adhelle).
Well, I'm glad you acknowledge your rudeness, insulting behavior, and hypocrisy.

I formally left a message with Adhelle on Friday resigning. I retaliated by having my friend compromise her site...
Just because you had your friend do it does not absolve you of the responsibility you bear for compromising her site.  If I hire somebody to kill somebody else, I'm still 100% responsible for what happens to the victim (or anything else, for that matter).  You resigned.  That's fair enough, you should have been commended for taking the high road out.  However, you let the reactions of others dictate your own, and that is where your immaturity shines through.  If you couldn't handle the consequences of your decisions, you should never have been a GM in the first place; what adhelle has or has not done has nothing to do with it.

Also, just a quick note:  Being stuck in a hospital with nothing to do but stare at the walls sucks.  Can't blame adhelle for trying to do something amongst all the boredom and bad food.
Yes, I agree. I definitely was immature in that situation. I definitely agree with that entire paragraph. Also, she said she had almost no vision... uhh... yeah... text messaging isn't handicap accessible.

KiraKun

I like Lady Gaga's music.

DeePee

Pomegranate

I'll be posting my reply to this directly.

Funsized

Why must we call each other curse words? :(

I am sorry for the PG13 content. I find it offensive that someone requested me to "speak on their face". Wow, I'm baffled.
Posted on: Aug 25, 2010, 08:12 am
Quote from: Pomegranate on Aug 25, 2010, 04:09 PM
I'll be posting my reply to this directly.
Thank you for taking the time to address the situation at hand, Arie. :)

Golden

Yeah, I already knew half this stuff was going on. 'tis why I refused to do a video review.

Although I could've had a lot of fun with it if I so chose.

persona346

This is my opinion of the claims made here, as well as putting them in context with Skinny's performance on the staff, which is important.
Since when are butchered/screenshotted MSN convos evidence of anything? O.o

Secondly, if someone is mad at you and even curses you out for deleting their forum and personal files, how is that evidence of anything other than you not being able to understand human reaction?

Lastly, didn't you already do this?

How can anyone trust you? I'm honestly asking you this: how can someone believe what you are saying which ONLY is supported by your word, which has already been tarnished?

My actual final comment in this post is the following few paragraphs, please read carefully, in regards to his own behavior on the staff: regardless of this specific situation, Skinny aka Funsized needed to be fired from day one. The very FIRST day he was hired he comes into the server saying a whole bunch of spam in the global chat. Although he got on other staff members' cases about being 'professional', he turns around and starts running off his mouth about whatever is on his mind, joking about B> people's bras (some young high school kid btw, all I have is a savechat, I know not great evidence but anyone who has played and seen him in game on Lumina can back this up, as well as the other statements).

Also, I have nothing against a person's sexuality, it doesn't matter, but it SHOULDNT be made into a thing to throw in our faces. When every other sentence you speak the first week you serve on the staff is a reference to your sexuality, don't you think that is a little inappropriate, no matter what it is? It's great that you're one way or another, it just isn't the best thing to be blasting across the server when trying to keep adult-oriented material out of general conversations.

Skinny also, from day one, began posting sweeping changes in the forums regarding rules and structures in a way that sounded like he was trying to take over as the boss. You may not have liked losing your power, but it wasn't yours to begin with. The proper way to run a staff is through communication, not "I'm new here, here are the new rules, sign them RIGHT NOW". He NEVER responded to questions about these rules, just laid them out even though some seemed very contradictory to his own actions in game, which included sitting in town during the entire time he was online, spamming global and main with inappropriate topics and content, and constantly flipping between two extremes: very strict, emotional, and harsh to criticism from players (he banned someone for asking about a punishment, not complaining or anything but asking why it happened) and to the staff from the outset, and then flipping to a very nonprofessional, immature, and vulgar person in public.

When you lose the support of players, staff, and the admin, the proper response is to walk away with your head held high. Instead, you get emotional and try to retaliate. I understand how bad it feels to have to leave a staff, but you did not leave over anything Adhelle did, other than a poor staffing choice (she should have investigated and seen your background was already tainted, and nothing you say can really go against that, can it?).

Yukino

Hm, what is her condition at the hospital anyways? Unsure of that, so I don't know what to say about her texting.
As for making the HR server, it's up to her really. Some servers are created because owners want to play with their friends and then expend it to other players. It's her decision to make one as she is the Administrator of both the LR server and HR server. It might not be as successful as it should be, but lol, there are still some players on the HR server. I mean, some/most servers don't have a population over 100-120. As for the lag... I think separate servers should be bought. That's on her own part, but I'm unsure of the truth about this -just judging by what you said-.
The loss of the donation money is a sad thing, but the server still has money to run off of, right? The staff team can be better handled based on your post here. In the end though, it's up to her as it's her decision to pick who to be on the staff (which included you I believe o-o). She selected you to be a staff member, and when you left the server, you had to create problems for the website and such ><. That's not how a formerly selected GM should act as persona346 said. Lol, your whole content in this thread isn't PG13 anyways D<... which is kind of contradictory to your description of the staff members and as well as the Admin herself. Staff is unprofessional, but you were part of it as well. You didn't help make it better lol.

As Zarsheiy has said, you had your friend "compromising" her website is a horrible thing to do. Why do people have to hack to get their points through? It makes both sides look bad in the end. Would have been better to post all the proof here... and not temper with the website. It causes trouble for all the other players as well ><. People really don't think about the consequences in situations like these. It's easy to say you were immature back then when you and your friend hacked the website--and now, you don't have to do anything in return for it. I just hate it when people act like this... they get away too easily. Proving a server wrong doesn't mean you have to ruin the server and its website ><. But then again, hackers aren't compassionate in the first place.

Some server owners do use the donation money for their own good... players should already know that lol. In the end, it's up to the players to donate or not. They are not forced to o-o. If they are, they shouldn't even be playing the server. However, many players still play on LuminaRO as of the moment anyways. Not saying she did do that with the donation money--just saying that players should know the potential consequences of donating in the first place.

Well, I hope the situation will be fixed soon and that adhelle can reply to this ><. Thanks for posting proofs at least.
Addition: With your new proof... it doesn't really prove much lol. It just shows more about you being the perpetrator... causing chaos on the forums and such. It is as persona 346 has said. The hacking really lowered my perspective of your side regardless of your proofs. However, it's up to the Admin to reply to this thread about the truth -waits-.
Lol, as for the video review, it could have been done ; D. Even with all of these things happening, players still played for good reasons. Many servers have the same kind of issues/familiar problems anyways. Especially to the bigger servers. Aren't the video reviews not supposed to be all that perfect anyways xD? Meh, time to wait for the results of this thread.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

persona346

Just to comment about the lag, some people have mentioned lag, but this has been going on well before Skinny arrived in the server. It isn't MORE laggy, just the same as always (meanwhile the HR has been very stable, I don't know why, less people probably). So I don't see how his claims even matter at all in that situation.

Oh and Yukino, you mention general server response at the end (people still playing)? People were upset in game, but not because of the claims (almost no one is buying them, some are just confused about the whole thing though), but because he took down our forums. There is a big "lumina Idol" event going on, run by a player, that most people LOVE (it's awesome, player singing competition), and people are upset because we were in the middle of voting on a winner.

Yukino

Yeah, that's sad >< to have an event ruined by someone who want to prove the server to be in the wrong. Seriously, there are players who still love the server regardless. No need to hack the forum and such to prove a point/points. People don't learn from previous server experiences similar to this.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Golden

And to think that I already knew this was false. Some people go overboard I guess.

Gadget

Clearly Skinny thinks that he is some kind of vigilante and that he is "saving" us from Adhelle's lies.

You're not helping anyone. Not even yourself.

Also, stop bashing on other people's English or misspellings when your grasp of the English grammar isn't even remotely close to perfect, even though it is your first language.

Funsized

Thank you for your comments in regards to my thread. Whether you believe it or not, is up to you.

Funsized
Posted on: Aug 25, 2010, 09:02 am
Quote from: persona346 on Aug 25, 2010, 04:39 PM
This is my opinion of the claims made here, as well as putting them in context with Skinny's performance on the staff, which is important.
Since when are butchered/screenshotted MSN convos evidence of anything? O.o

Secondly, if someone is mad at you and even curses you out for deleting their forum and personal files, how is that evidence of anything other than you not being able to understand human reaction?

Lastly, didn't you already do this?

How can anyone trust you? I'm honestly asking you this: how can someone believe what you are saying which ONLY is supported by your word, which has already been tarnished?

My actual final comment in this post is the following few paragraphs, please read carefully, in regards to his own behavior on the staff: regardless of this specific situation, Skinny aka Funsized needed to be fired from day one. The very FIRST day he was hired he comes into the server saying a whole bunch of spam in the global chat. Although he got on other staff members' cases about being 'professional', he turns around and starts running off his mouth about whatever is on his mind, joking about B> people's bras (some young high school kid btw, all I have is a savechat, I know not great evidence but anyone who has played and seen him in game on Lumina can back this up, as well as the other statements).

Also, I have nothing against a person's sexuality, it doesn't matter, but it SHOULDNT be made into a thing to throw in our faces. When every other sentence you speak the first week you serve on the staff is a reference to your sexuality, don't you think that is a little inappropriate, no matter what it is? It's great that you're one way or another, it just isn't the best thing to be blasting across the server when trying to keep adult-oriented material out of general conversations.

Skinny also, from day one, began posting sweeping changes in the forums regarding rules and structures in a way that sounded like he was trying to take over as the boss. You may not have liked losing your power, but it wasn't yours to begin with. The proper way to run a staff is through communication, not "I'm new here, here are the new rules, sign them RIGHT NOW". He NEVER responded to questions about these rules, just laid them out even though some seemed very contradictory to his own actions in game, which included sitting in town during the entire time he was online, spamming global and main with inappropriate topics and content, and constantly flipping between two extremes: very strict, emotional, and harsh to criticism from players (he banned someone for asking about a punishment, not complaining or anything but asking why it happened) and to the staff from the outset, and then flipping to a very nonprofessional, immature, and vulgar person in public.

When you lose the support of players, staff, and the admin, the proper response is to walk away with your head held high. Instead, you get emotional and try to retaliate. I understand how bad it feels to have to leave a staff, but you did not leave over anything Adhelle did, other than a poor staffing choice (she should have investigated and seen your background was already tainted, and nothing you say can really go against that, can it?).

Sounds like something from Adhelle's mouth. By the way, where is she? o: