The Real Deal on Lumina RO

Started by Funsized, Aug 25, 2010, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukino

I thought her English wasn't as good (as you said), so it's by another person? So, -shrugs-.

Hopefully, she will reply here soon.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Funsized

When she wants to sound professional she attempts to. However, normally, I feel like I'm Ke$ha drunk (I don't even drink... WHAT A PITY THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN QQ) and don't know what is being said. That is only when I am talking to adhelle, though.

persona346

English is not her first language, I think it is very immature to attack someone on the basis of their English ability. (and anyone is free to read her posts here to see how she normally talks if the *first* thing that comes to their mind is that I'm her. Really, a good staff member or former staff member, as you claim you are, would be expected to know the people on their server a little better)
She also has her own account here already. I merely decline to say who I am because I don't want you attacking me in the same manner as you have her- I have the right to my own protection.

As for what I've said, it's not just my opinion, it's about what has been going on with you in the server so far. Do you think you have been a very professional admin, always doing your duties and not harassing people in and out of the game? It's what people in Lumina know, and what people in other servers also apparently know (and I didn't even know that when you joined, though it was obvious you didn't know what you were doing in regards to being a professional GM).

Gadget

persona346 clearly has a superior grasp of the English language than Adhelle. You've commented so many times on her terribad English, so you cannot backtrack and say OH SHE CAN BE PROFESSIONAL IF SHE ATTEMPTS TO.

They are obviously not the same person. Just accept the fact that there are people other than Adhelle who think that you were not a good addition to the server.

I am not a biased person. I have openly stated that I am not a fan of Adhelle to many people. However, just because I disagree with a lot of things she says and does, does not give ME or ANYONE the right to do what you did. You and I were once semi-friends on the server, but I find what you did to the forums to be repugnant, immature, and quite frankly, bullying behavior. Just because you CAN hack into the server or get your "friend" to do so (as you have told me in quotes, which leads me to believe there was no "friend" at all), doesn't mean you should. You are no different than the big guy with the big muscles who uses his fists to make a point. There were better ways to go about this, and you chose to ignore it. Instead, you went with the attention-seeking route that screwed over a lot of players who used the forums as a form of communication.

Good for you.

Yukino

Lol, Kesha drunk XD!

Well, as persona346 said, adhelle does have an account here, and she probably wouldn't use another account to post here in the first place.
yC or maybe mods can confirm this if confirmation is needed after all. Duplicated accounts would be banned anyways, and I doubt adhelle would want that (should have stated this point earlier, sorry XD).

Anyways, hopefully the Administrator can reply soon here. Sorry to anyone if I sounded offensive xD (adhelle seems like a good person to me, so this drama thread had me going). We can see what she thinks and has to say about this whole thing. I'm a bit slow/I skim; Funsized was an Admin on Lumina as Skinny? Thought he was a regular GM xD -just wondering-.
I still support what Gadget has said. Hacking is a no-no ><. Shouldn't have ruined the forum for like the other 500 players who still use it. It's going to take a while to update the forum... so the original intent might not be as clear-cut (not just to prove points...). Meh, I complained enough about this (hacking to prove a point) in the chatbox anyways xD. I'll leave this thread for now--I hope adhelle will be able to answer here soon ^^''.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

persona346

Quote from: Yukino on Aug 25, 2010, 05:29 PM

yC or maybe mods can confirm this if confirmation is needed after all. Duplicated accounts would be banned anyways, and I doubt adhelle would want that (should have stated this point earlier, sorry XD).
I did have another account on here from the past use of the forums (not adhelle's, no), but I didn't want to use that for fear of repercussion from Skinny. Is that not allowed? If so, I apologize and I have deleted the account so as to only have one (that one had 0 posts on it anyway I think.

Funsized was an Admin on Lumina as Skinny? Thought he was a regular GM xD -just wondering-.
No, he was hired on as an admin. Which makes some of his statements (such as in-game things Adhelle may have offered him) make little sense to me? I don't know.

adhelle

@Golden. I believe it's impossible you would know such things since half of that is twisted to make me look evil and the rest is made up. But feel free to think whatever you want. If you think Funsized is a reliable source I'm sorry for you.

@Yukino and others
I refrained from posting here to avoid increasing the drama. But since this has become inevitable, here it goes.
I can't feel anything but sympathy for SkinnyBoy. A person that tries to defame another person this way and hacking her personal files (FYI my fiancé's website which contained his musician release was under that directory too) over being fired is not a normal person. I really hope one day you seek treatment.

It's no one else's fault but mine that this all happened. As persona346 just justed, he shouldn't be there anymore since day 1. I recently found a lot of stuff about him and that was the reason for me to fire him. It was my own fault I didn't find this earlier.
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,5706.0.html
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,12344.0.html
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,1037.0.html
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,987.0.html
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,15615.0.html
I believe this should be enough to show why I couldn't have him on my server anymore. Besides that there's even stuff he did on my server. Like promoting his friend Pinkx aka Kelly to Head GM, when she was totally incapable of being in such position. And demoting the staff that was against him and defaming them on broadcasts. I believe GM Arie is right now gathering material about this. This image Funsized used himself about Arie resigning was after Funsized publicly humiliated him.

My current condition is unknown. I was in hospital for 2 days treating the inflammation with vain medicines and making exams to seek the cause of the inflammation and yesterday I was free to continue the treatment at home only because my cousin is the responsible doctor so he can watch me over closely while I wait the test results. I still can't see with the right eye. It was due to an inflammation called episcleritis that further evolved to uveitis, and since now it's inside the eye it messes up the vision. However I can see perfectly fine with the other eye which is why I can post here. As Funsized is smart enough to notice, I believe, if he closes one of the eyes, he will still be able to see. Isn't that awesome! I was perfectly able to text Arie's and Adam's cellphone from the hospital, I can't imagine how that amuses anyone. I also think it's specially mean that someone tries to screw me over on this condition over his own mistakes, and accusing me of faking being sick. This is internet, I know people are mean, but this is specially mean.

Now going on clarifying the stuff.

Donations
This wasn't a secret to anyone. There is (or was I should say) a gigantic topic on forums saying exactly what I said to you on msn. Which included a formal letter in which specifies that the server would not ever close for the lack of donations because I was making myself available to pay it from my own pocket if necessary and that I reserved the rights to spend donations for personal uses if it was more than enough to cover server costs and if donations balance were enough to cover costs for the server enough for 4 months. I never asked anyone to donate, neither my donation shop has unbalanced items. This letter was free for anyone to read on the forums. The topic also included the server costs which many times went over 1000 dollars per month. Which means I really spend the more I can. If you think there's an issue with that, that's your problem. Obviously the current donators don't think the same way, since I was always clear about this.

About my paypal account, it is currently frozen because they are linking my account to another account that has a negative balance despite I have emailed them several documents. This is also not a secret to anyone. It was posted on the forums that was the reason why currently Kaiz, aka RareRO owner, is the one who is receiving Lumina donations while this situation is not resolved.

High Rate
I really don't see any issue here. There really isn't any.

I opened the HR server because I wanted to. The players that were against it were saying that they feared I was going to be inactive on the MR after that. I have calmed them saying that wasn't going to happen and opened it.

High Rate Host & other hosts
Actually this one is true. I had to host HR and MR on the same host for almost a full week because my test server (where the HR should go) was canceled due to lack of payment while my paypal was frozen with all the donations in it.
About lag, I was considering getting a better host already and then the thing with my paypal account happened. I had to wait until Kaiz had enough balance again for me to do this. Which has already happened and the new host is already hired. I was just stopped from making maintenances and moving because of my health issues, which again isn't a secret to anyone.

Staff
1st image: It would be awesome if you didn't crop the beginning of the conversation. Unfortunately I don't have it here, but I'll check on the other computers where I also use MSN. But anyway this image proofs nothing except only time I had a legit I hunted a card with my bare hands when it would be easy for me to @item any item. The one I called a total noob, is my fiancé, which he is.
2nd image: I don't recognize this email.
3rd image: This one is actually about Funsized himself as I mentioned above.

Public Relations
We never had a GM named gelly. This screenshot could have been taken on another server. We did have another corrupt GM back in 2009 named GM Atrocity which was also fired right after discovered, again, not a secret to anyone.

The rest
The rest is senseless bs which he made up from somewhere o.o
Don't really know what to comment here.

My Personal Comment On Funsized

adhelle is currently "AFKHOSPITAL" and can text msg in her hospital! Getitgirl!

http://i36.tinypic.com/2vxgnpy.jpg

Clearly he isn't normal. A person that does all this over being fired should seek treatment. Best regards.

Golden

Quote from: adhelle on Aug 25, 2010, 06:12 PM
@Golden. I believe it's impossible you would know such things since half of that is twisted to make me look evil and the rest is made up. But feel free to think whatever you want. If you think Funsized is a reliable source I'm sorry for you.

Come again?

I couldn't give a rat's donkey what Fun's been saying, I get my information from other people, my MSN contact list is filled with people from the RO community. Most of which I don't play with anymore, but I hear rumors and accusations all the time.

And, I really, really hate to burst your bubble adhelle, but your server is often the target of such banter.

If you try to hide behind a shield of denial, fine by me.

I don't play there, I don't care.

Funsized

Oh, adhelle, you sure are creative with your stories. Please provide ample proof before posting a brick wall of crap.

adhelle

Don't get me wrong Golden, but it IS impossible for you to "know" things when they didn't happen. I didn't mean to offend you. And that's what I hope you understand. If your font was not Funsized himself, that's fine, then you should clear things out with the other person. About my server being targeted, I don't see anything abnormal on that, after all it's the top 1 on RMS list, and it did have many problems, and obviously I have a bad judgement on who I hire to GM there as seen for the many disappointments I had on this area.

persona346

Proof of the fact that everything she said was public was? You destroyed that by taking down the forums, but it was there, for all to see. I don't really understand how you think you can attack her whole defense by not even talking about one point of it, just saying it's "crap".

Golden

Quote from: adhelle on Aug 25, 2010, 06:24 PM
Don't get me wrong Golden, but it IS impossible for you to "know" things when they didn't happen. I didn't mean to offend you. And that's what I hope you understand. If your font was not Funsized himself, that's fine, then you should clear things out with the other person. About my server being targeted, I don't see anything abnormal on that, after all it's the top 1 on RMS list, and it did have many problems, and obviously I have a bad judgement on who I hire to GM there as seen for the many disappointments I had on this area.

I never claimed to know anything that never happened.

It's like talking to a brick wall with you.

adhelle

It seems that I'm talking to a brick of wall too O.o
So we obviously aren't getting what the other is saying, so nvm.

persona346

Quote from: Golden on Aug 25, 2010, 06:27 PM

I believe she is referring to the fact that you said you know things... but she is saying there wasn't anything to know in the first place. (as in, if someone knows of an event, but said event never took place, they know something that never happened). So it's not that you claimed that you "knew something that never happened", you just claimed you knew something and that "something" never actually happened. If that makes any sense to you, hopefully it does it's kind of confusing to write.

Funsized

Quote from: persona346 on Aug 25, 2010, 06:30 PM
Quote from: Golden on Aug 25, 2010, 06:27 PM

I believe she is referring to the fact that you said you know things... but she is saying there wasn't anything to know in the first place. (as in, if someone knows of an event, but said event never took place, they know something that never happened). So it's not that you claimed that you "knew something that never happened", you just claimed you knew something and that "something" never actually happened. If that makes any sense to you, hopefully it does it's kind of confusing to write.

persona... get a new name. Second, is adhelle paying you to write this?
Posted on: Aug 25, 2010, 10:31 am
Quote from: adhelle on Aug 25, 2010, 06:29 PM
It seems that I'm talking to a brick of wall too O.o
So we obviously aren't getting what the other is saying, so nvm.
Nevermind, she farted.