Started by smokiebear, Jul 14, 2016, 02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokiebear

banned for using the name "gay"

that was all, didn't talk to anyone, didn't even play for more than 5min

weeb admins must've got offended about me using their sexual orientation  /no1

Prism~

At least this is properly in the Rant and Rave spot but, pretty much this:

Be what it may, the character name "gay" could be offensive to someone and the rules state that you can't use offensive words in your name.

But in my opinion, they went a little overboard, I've seen much more offensive names go without being banned banned on servers.

I also fail to see how this means they aren't LGBT friendly.

Shilo

Follow the server rules and you will be fine  /no1

Boreas

He got banned from our Discord server for posting inappropriate stuff. It was not just the name, really. In-game names need at least four characters, so there is no way that you could have named yourself "gay" on the game-server. Lots of our players are homosexual and that's totally fine. We welcome all nationalities, sexual orientations and identities. :)

Boreas

Quote from: smokiebear on Jul 14, 2016, 03:42 PM
posting inappropriate stuff like asking where players went? and LOL it was YOUR gm who gave me items on his legit to borrow and lvl a year ago, now it's suddenly inappropriate, idk about lots of ur players being homosexual i just know ur a huge faggot boreas, just kill urself /thx

No gamemaster gave you items. Haha It looks more like you are not LGBT friendly. Bye!

yC

Obviously stated in the rules of the server and you do believe that some people could be offended by your action. 

Nothing to rant about this, if you decide to challenge the rules you should be ready for it.