TalonRO Bad GMS

Started by ardels, Jan 28, 2019, 05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardels

I'm writing this review in light of what happened to me on TalonRO. I recently joined this server after not playing RO for several years (8-10 years). Everything seems good about the server (minus the constant hiccups this server has, it has micro stutters constantly) as I play and level up my character. I decide I want to donate just to get a quick 1 mil to help with leveling so I tried to donate and was told I had to be authorized first. So I hit the button for the application and it said to wait some days for a response. I continue playing and decide to check on my status days later and realize it says I've been declined. Obviously confused, I made a support ticket and asked what was the reason. Instead I did not have my question answered and they just replied with "why do you have 2 forum accounts". My only reply ever on this server to GM's was this: I told them I'm not sure about that and that it's possible it may be an old account that I had made when I tried this server years ago. I also asked them if thats a rule. I then told them to just disregard the donation idea, I didn't want to donate anymore (considering how badly they are communicating with me and not explaining anything) and thanked them for their time. I check to see if they replied back and it says I have banned indefinitely from talonro. I then went on here to write a review to warn others about the GM server and GM team. What a nice way to treat new players.

The Owner eventually replied to my review and was acting like he was fair and advised to contact them again to fix the issue. Upon researching who banned me it was in fact the owner GM Boreas (it says the name of the person who banned me in red). I read other posts about him and it makes perfect sense why he banned me. He got butthurt I was not gonna donate anymore and the way I politely told him off. I don't care if he bans me, he can ban anyone he wants for no reason realistically but to have the audacity to come to my review and act like he's fair? Nah dude, f*** off. Own up to your fragile ego and don't try to paint yourself like you're fair.  Imagine having this psychopath with my personal information if I ended up donating? Really opened my eyes.

If you're new do not play on this server!!

barragazz

Most of RO payer knows how Boreas attitude. Do not play tho, i play 5 years ago
Regret much. So disgusting like the name boreas. Really. The server too old to play. And p2win af or grind 1 years on desktop. Ty

ardels

Yeah, imagine trying to play RO again after years and being treated like this? Really left a sour taste in my mouth. What server do you recommend? I'm definitely not playing on talonro that's for sure.

Lai

Ardels, do you mind sharing some screenshots of the dialogs between you and him?

There should be some kind of evidence to back you up, right?

If you cut share some screenshots, it will make this thread more reliable as reference, I would say.

Very sad for your bad experience... I myself really encourage all GMs to be nice...come on, we are all human.

Tbh, GMs shouldnt be acting like "Gods" wtf, out of your private server, your nobody roflmao.
Just a mere human like everyone else ~~

I hope this topic will enlighten their attitude and corrects it, no matter if a player is a donator or not donator.

Boreas

Jesus Lai, who let you out of your cage again? You talk s*** without knowing any facts. Aren't you in the hall of shame even? Seriously.

Now on topic:

I banned you, GM howl replied to your RMS review. Why? Because his English is better than mine.

Why were you banned? Our rules, which you accepted upon registration (you have to tick a box that you accept them) clearly state that you may only own one forum account. You claimed that you didn't know of any other forum account when you in fact logged on it a couple of minutes before creating a new forum account. That is the whole story here. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody gets banned because he doesn't want to donate, the majority of the playerbase has never donated after all. On top of that you simnply came across as a very rude person. That's all.

@barragazz: Please, don't get me started on you. This topic says it all: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/the-truth-about-novaro/msg196561/#msg196561 Funny enough you get banned on every server apparently.

P.S.: We do not store any of your personal information, we have a payment processor for that. Not sure what you are talking about even. All we save is your email address, which could be some random gabberish and whatever you put as "date of birth" for your accounts. Which is only used for password recovery. Most people simply use the birthdate of their dog. So much for "psychopath with my personal information".

Cheers!

giacapoj

I got banned here for using gray map when I sent ss (that's why they knew) of my report on a player repeatedly pulling mobs on our "safe spot" in mavkas. Just started using Gray Map after I found a vid tutorial where you can edit and make drops looks bigger so you can check your loot easier since there's no autoloot here, arealoot instead which led me to vid tutorial on gray map.  I honestly have no idea Gray Map is not allowed here or in RO in general but I'm totally guilty after re-reading their golden rule.

I asked for a second chance in forum but Boreas banned and accused me of having Multiple forum accounts which is not true.

ardels

Quote from: Boreas on Jan 28, 2019, 11:28 AM
Jesus Lai, who let you out of your cage again? You talk s*** without knowing any facts. Aren't you in the hall of shame even? Seriously.

Now on topic:

I banned you, GM howl replied to your RMS review. Why? Because his English is better than mine.

Why were you banned? Our rules, which you accepted upon registration (you have to tick a box that you accept them) clearly state that you may only own one forum account. You claimed that you didn't know of any other forum account when you in fact logged on it a couple of minutes before creating a new forum account. That is the whole story here. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody gets banned because he doesn't want to donate, the majority of the playerbase has never donated after all. On top of that you simnply came across as a very rude person. That's all.

@barragazz: Please, don't get me started on you. This topic says it all: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/the-truth-about-novaro/msg196561/#msg196561 Funny enough you get banned on every server apparently.

P.S.: We do not store any of your personal information, we have a payment processor for that. Not sure what you are talking about even. All we save is your email address, which could be some random gabberish and whatever you put as "date of birth" for your accounts. Which is only used for password recovery. Most people simply use the birthdate of their dog. So much for "psychopath with my personal information".

Cheers!

LMAO! "claim" implies I was lying when I clearly stated it could be possible I had 2 accounts, I don't even use the forums dude nor plan to. I'll post the screenshots actually.

As I was logging in to talonro to take a screenshot for my proof GM deleted the convo and is no longer available. I can no longer access the convo. Post the screenshots. If you don't post it then you're hiding something are you not?

https://imgur.com/a/pkfuOu9
how convenient that it's no longer available would you say? just own up to the fact that you just banned me because you were butthurt, end of discussion.

I would also like to see proof of me using the "forums" when I just barely started playing on the server. I would like to see the proof of me logging in "minutes" to the forums or whatever the hell you're talking about. I have never used forums in any online game ever and I just play the damn game. I posted my proof of you deleting the convo which proves my side now post the convo you conveniently have denied me access to. At the end of the day it doesn't matter because YOU did not do your job as a GM to find an outcome for a player. You did not offer any help at ALL. You banned me after 1 reply to your comment. I work in customer service so I speak from experience, if there's a problem, find a solution and try to fix it for the customer. If you had done that you would of had a longtime player and donator.

update2:
it seems this guy just bans people he doesn't like for multiple forum accounts. i shouldn't be able to find all these threads about him by googling his name. speaks volumes if you ask me... I would like to remind you folks that this is all because he banned me after 1 interaction with him and decided not to donate anymore. My 100% mistake was expecting these people to act like professionals when in reality they are just GMs for a video game's private server who do it for fun. I'll repeat again, this is all a result of being banned after 1 interaction, could of easily been avoided if they helped. But you know, they don't care.

DeePee

Lai, nobody likes you. Stop wasting people's time please.

As for the topic starter. The rule to have only one forum account is the very first rule on our rule page. It's even marked in bold, unlike other rules, to mark its importance. When creating a new account you are asked to read the rules and mark a checkbox, affirming that you read the rules. It's not our fault if you don't read them.

In general, multiple master accounts will lead to a ban without question. In your case however we simply asked "We're just wondering why you have more than 1 forum account?". There was no ban yet at his point. Instead of answering normally and resolving the matter, you start saying that it shouldn't matter, etc. Not to mention that you recently logged into both of them. So claiming that you didn't know you had another one is rubbish. It simply shows that you have a complete disregard for the rules, even after we were casually asking you about it rather than just banning for it.

ardels

Quote from: DeePee on Jan 28, 2019, 11:36 PM
Lai, nobody likes you. Stop wasting people's time please.

As for the topic starter. The rule to have only one forum account is the very first rule on our rule page. It's even marked in bold, unlike other rules, to mark its importance.

In general, this will lead to a ban without question. In your case however we simply asked "We're just wondering why you have more than 1 forum account?". There was no ban yet at his point. Instead of answering normally, you start saying that it shouldn't matter, etc. Not to mention that you recently logged into both of them. So claiming that you didn't know you had another one is rubbish. It simply shows that you have a complete disregard for the rules, even after we were casually asking you about it rather than just banning for it.

please post the  convo. you did not say it like that, you asked very rudely "why do you have 2 accounts". it has nothing to do with what I asked about that's a fact. additionally i was thrown out of balance because I don't know what you're suggesting.If you wanted to discuss that we could of done it on a separate ticket or email. where's the proof. post a pic what you claim. You don't deny not trying to help, you don't deny, the server pop, you don't deny the bad behavior, you don't deny using that as an excuse to ban. Again, show the proof. back up your claims, I clearly said (3rd time mentioning this) that I knew I might of had another account. pay attention.

DeePee

ardels

Quote from: DeePee on Jan 28, 2019, 11:52 PM
Here you go.
https://imgur.com/a/HZr1RET

nicely edited. the original message was "why do you have 2 accounts". any reason why you didnt post the rest lol? I've asked multiple times to post the whole convo, you just proved you're doctoring and hiding the truth. why was I not allowed to see the messages again after the gm replied? he realized he needed to make sure I didnt screen the original? again post the whole convo. I'm glad you dont deny the above though. Really proves my point. While you're at it post screens of me using the forums on 2 accounts. That would be swell

update: I just realized you mentioned multiple master accounts I thought we were talking about forum accounts?

DeePee

Quote from: ardels on Jan 28, 2019, 11:57 PM
nicely edited. the original message was "why do you have 2 accounts". any reason why you didnt post the rest lol? I've asked multiple times to post the whole convo, you just proved you're doctoring and hiding the truth. why was I not allowed to see the messages again after the gm replied? he realized he needed to make sure I didnt screen the original? again post the whole convo. I'm glad you dont deny the above though. Really proves my point. While you're at it post screens of me using the forums on 2 accounts. That would be swell

I only edited out your IP address as we wouldn't want to post that on a public forum after all. The screenshot is real and you know it.

https://imgur.com/a/nqHT5jX

Here you go. The full support ticket. Made it clear what was edited out and opened on desktop view on my phone to show the entire ticket :)

ardels

Quote from: DeePee on Jan 29, 2019, 12:11 AM
I only edited out your IP address as we wouldn't want to post that on a public forum after all. The screenshot is real and you know it.

https://imgur.com/a/nqHT5jX

Here you go. The full support ticket. Made it clear what was edited out and opened on desktop view on my phone to show the entire ticket :)

you're not answering anything or paying attention to the thread. I already told you why that's fake. If it wasn't why did you remove my access from viewing it when I was going to post the whole convo myself? it's very obvious what your goal here is. You are ignoring everything and only tunnel visioning 1 part of a bigger problem. Please again, go back and kindly respond to all my questions/concerns. If you're not gonna do that at the very least answer why did you restrict me from viewing the original convo when I was going to post it myself.
how is that not suspicious lol? keep in mind this is just about the way you asked me and are not denying anything.

update: when I get home in a few hours I'll show this thread how easy it is to edit text and edit this guys reply to make him say something silly.

DeePee

Nah, you're just being a conspiracy theorist now. There is no point discussing anything with you as you'll just make up your stories again. People can see the evidence in the screenshots and make up their own mind based on that.

Fact is that you broke the rules. We gave you an exceptional chance to fix it, rather than the usual punishment. You decided not to take it. That is on you really. Our server, our rules. If you don't want to follow them, then you should not cry about the consequences.

ardels

Quote from: DeePee on Jan 29, 2019, 12:32 AM
Nah, you're just being a conspiracy theorist now. There is no point discussing anything with you as you'll just make up your stories again. People can see the evidence in the screenshots and make up their own mind based on that.

Fact is that you broke the rules. We gave you an exceptional chance to fix it, rather than the usual punishment. You decided not to take it. That is on you really. Our server, our rules. If you don't want to follow them, then you should not cry about the consequences.

yet again not rebutting anything at all. also where is the chance, now that is hilarious show me proof of that. you're pretty funny. that whole convo was all there was to our interactions you agree? I don't see any explanations or "chances" as to what happened. so where is this chance and explanation you mention.

ps the only "evidence" you provided was that you did not say "why do you have 2 accounts". i don't think you know what you're doing. you have not provided proof of using 2 forum accounts and suddenly you said its 2 master accounts now? i suggest you leave my thread if you're not going to have a basic back and forth. you didnt deny anything so that says it all.