TalonRO

Started by PhilO, Aug 11, 2012, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilO

I am back, in the @main of TalonRO..yawn...its just like jiji Einstein said hm .

i can tell there is corruption on RMS to, not just TalonRO.i thought of opening a topic, after this one ,to talk about that.but i got bored...there is nothing interesting here.just another deja vu, that know so well.i am not a fan of overkilling, either(its boring).

thank you all for the fun , it really was... entertaining, to watch you dancing,it was a gracious "bailado" hm hm ^^.

PS:it is my wish, that this topic will be left open,even if i myself, will not be taking part in it, anymore.

Triper

Dafuq are you smoking, man? Who is corrupt here?

I cleaned a mess about racism, didn't even give warns to anyone in that[yC even says that I'm too nice most of the time >_>] and I even re-opened this topic after closing it because of a request made by pm.

Srs? Corruption at RMS? Where? Tell me.

Zelos

Quote from: PhilO on Aug 13, 2012, 08:28 PM
PS:it is my wish, that this topic will be left open,even if i myself, will not be taking part in it, anymore.
What,are,you,dying,or,something?

I totally agree with the corruption thing man, it's everywhere....

Tom~

i can tell there is corruption on RMS to

This just confirms what I was thinking...

You're not worth anyone's time. /swt

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Boreas

I don't see how TalonRO is corrupt, you were insulting players on !main and got banned for it. As you said before, you agree with the ban. So where's the logic I ask~

I think it is pretty obvious why you got banned, got nothing to add at this point. Have fun dancing or whatever.

Best regards,
Boreas

xyuki

I am back, in the @main of TalonRO..yawn...its just like jiji Einstein said hm .

i can tell there is corruption on RMS to, not just TalonRO.i thought of opening a topic, after this one ,to talk about that.but i got bored...there is nothing interesting here.just another deja vu, that know so well.i am not a fan of overkilling, either(its boring).

thank you all for the fun , it really was... entertaining, to watch you dancing,it was a gracious "bailado" hm hm ^^.

Wow, that is pretty low. Just cause you do not have it your way you accuse an entire community of corruption?
If you open a topic people will read it. Everyone is going to form their own opinion after having read both sides.

Just because seemingly the majority thinks you are at fault too ( I do not think anyone said it was your fault entirely ) you are claiming RMS to be corrupt?

I am pretty speechless. I see such behavior amongst children normally. Not saying you are a child, but you must admit that this is a pretty immature response / way of thinking.

Anyway, I am done with this topic. You got your apology and what you asked for and now you only try to extend this into some drama.

Good luck in life, lol.