TalonRO

Started by PhilO, Aug 11, 2012, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 09:45 AM
Actually, everybody on this board could have read the logs and copy pasted your statements.

Please defend yourself and show us how those comments aren't outright ban worthy.

Best regards,
Boreas

you modified that post hm hm....

you sinking lower and lower with each new post...

they could, but you dont have anything to do with what others do, do you?.you are responssible, for what you yourself do.

this was never, about it being ban worthy or not.it was about you calling me racist and  my review
on the server.and part of my review is... you "perm ban" players(when there is more to it ,than meets the eye) without asking them anything.

go ahead and answer this...its an easy yes or no question.i think even you can handle it...
"are you saying, that asking a player who you are about to "perm ban", when you know there is more to it, than meets the eye, is not your responsability?"

DeePee

Actually, reading those logs, those are indeed quite racist. No wonder he banned you.

Boreas

Quote from: PhilO on Aug 13, 2012, 09:53 AM
you sinking lower and lower with each new post...

they could, but you dont have anything to do with what others do, do you?.you are responssible, for what you yourself do.

this was never, about it being ban worthy or not.it was about you calling me racist and  my review
on the server.and part of my review is... you "perm ban" players(when there is more to it ,than meets the eye) without asking them anything.

go ahead and answer this...its an easy yes or no question.i think even you can handle it...
"are you saying, that asking a player who you are about to "perm ban", when you know there is more to it, than meets the eye, is not your responsability?"

Please stop avoiding my question. Your ban is justified, I just posted logs to prove that. Now it's your turn or else you got nothing more to say here.

We are still waiting for your side of the story. So please provide it, you got logs to quote from.

Best regards,
Boreas

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 09:55 AM
Please stop avoiding my question. Your ban is justified, I just posted logs to prove that. Now it's your turn or else you got nothing more to say here.

We are still waiting for your side of the story. So please provide it, you got logs to quote from.

Best regards,
Boreas

i asked you first...stop running from your responssability's, with cheap tricks and by breaking rules.its a joke that you are an GM ,plus the "head" gm on a server.

i already provided ,my side of the story, its on the first post did you notice?

and stop insulting, the intelligence of the people in this forum.
you are NOT on your forum.

Boreas

Running from my responsibility? I just posted the chatlogs and proved that I take this very serious.

I also don't see any cheap tricks, you started a topic and posted screenshots, but I am not allowed to defend myself? What is this?

Also, where did I insult you? You called me a 12 year old in your first posting.

Best regards,
Boreas

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 10:03 AM
Running from my responsibility? I just posted the chatlogs and proved that I take this very serious.

I also don't see any cheap tricks, you started a topic and posted screenshots, but I am not allowed to defend myself? What is this?

Best regards,
Boreas

you not allowed to defend yourself, by breaking rules .i gave you no permission, to post logs where "ONLY ME" show up on them and you did.you are trying to manipulate information.

answer my question then...

defend yourself from what?the logs, were never meant for you to defend yourself with.everyone already knows, that i said something in anger that i shouldnt have, which got me banned.i admited it myself, on the first post.did you bother to read it?(i wonder).

the logs conversation, came up because you were speaking, as if i insulted people out of nowhere, which is not truth.however.. that is not relevant ,to the main point here, since i already told you and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt,that this is not about me, being unbanned.

this is my review on your server, not a request for an unban.and unless you have proof, i suggest you stop embarrassing yourself ,with speculations.

just answer my question ,which is the main point, of what we are talking about here.

DeePee

This is getting ridiculous. Yet at the same time entertaining.

Boreas

Quotethis is my review on your server, not a request for an unban.and unless you have proof, i suggest you stop embarrassing yourself ,with speculations.

Then why is it in "Rant and Rave" I wonder.

Anyway, glad that we sorted this out. You got banned and agreed. I wish you the best of luck.

Best regards,
Boreas

DeuxeVonL

Oh for crying out loud. See Triper, this was born for rant and rave. ;)

This is by far gone on too long.

Talon doesn't have to ask for your full side. You took matters into your own hand, when you could've simply SS the guy insulting you/breaking the rules, and reported him in the right manner. You decided you'd 'find out how far the hole goes', and everyone knows, that comes with consequences. You've made it clear that you've accepted the ban. Boreas has changed the ban reason, as requested.

Now you wish to ask why he banned you without asking for your side? He has all the proof of both sides. BOTH of you have been sanctioned based on their rules, I believe. I would assume your question would be justified if Boreas couldn't access the proof he's gotten of your antics. However, that isn't the case.

This topic is over. Good luck with what your trying to accomplish here.

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 10:26 AM
Then why is it in "Rant and Rave" I wonder.

Anyway, glad that we sorted this out. You got banned and agreed. I wish you the best of luck.

Best regards,
Boreas

it was moved here by Triper.i posted it on the review section and he let it stay there, until something happened.i will not explain what happened, because i gave him my word and i could be breaking it,
by doing so.it is also irrelevant...i told you its a review and you read it.so you know it is.

you are free to run away...its what you have been doing on this review, until now.

PhilO

Quote from: DeuxeVonL on Aug 13, 2012, 10:34 AM

Now you wish to ask why he banned you without asking for your side?

already said its not about me....its my review.

are you from RMS?

Usagimimi

Phil, it's not smart to taunt the veteran users of RMS with crap statements like "running away," especially if you're not making any sense yourself. There's no argument from your side; half of us can't even figure out wtf you're whining about. Continue to post but you're just making yourself look worse lol

Boreas

Quote from: PhilO on Aug 13, 2012, 10:36 AM
it was moved here by Triper.i posted it on the review section and he let it stay there, until something happened.i will not explain what happened, because i gave him my word and i could be breaking it,
by doing so.it is also irrelevant...i told you its a review and you read it.so you know it is.

you are free to run away...its what you have been doing on this review, until now.

Yup, I ran away by replying and posting logs. Where's the logic?

Best regards,
Boreas

PhilO

Quote from: Yusifer on Aug 13, 2012, 10:42 AM
Phil, it's not smart to taunt the veteran users of RMS with crap statements like "running away," especially if you're not making any sense yourself. There's no argument from your side; half of us can't even figure out wtf you're whining about. Continue to post but you're just making yourself look worse lol

PhilO*

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 10:43 AM
Yup, I ran away by replying and posting logs. Where's the logic?

Best regards,
Boreas

you avoided my question, until now. plus you have been trying to manipulate the facts, by breaking rules.

seems like alot of running to me..