TalonRO

Started by PhilO, Aug 11, 2012, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boreas

I don't see why the reason matters that much. You were asking for a GM on !main, no staff member was online. Then you decided to argue with a few people, calling them names and so on.

You should have reported those players (skill spam, Edox for insulting) in prison, instead you decided to handle the situation on your own. That's not our fault and won't get you off the ban.

Strict punishment? Yes.
Justified? Yes.

People who get punished will always argue that we are unfair and biased or didn't care about the whole story. That's normal and you get used to it. In the end we have to make a decision tho, nobody can help that. In your case I saw various insults which ended in a permanent ban. That is all I can say about this story.

Best regards,
Boreas

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 07:31 AM
I don't see why the reason matters that much. You were asking for a GM on !main, no staff member was online. Then you decided to argue with a few people, calling them names and so on.

before i rightfully called anyone anything, i had already been, heavy insulted and was already being falsely accused, by those 3 on main.post the logs here and we will see what the truth is.the truth about your community.

You should have reported those players (skill spam, Edox for insulting) in prison, instead you decided to handle the situation on your own. That's not our fault and won't get you off the ban.

i am not into reporting players, if i can avoid it.its a waste of my time and patience, which is why i tried to solve the problem directly, with an admin.and after that talk on @main, it became pointless to do so. at that point, i just wanted to see, how deep the rabbit hole goes.

i already said, i dont care about the damn ban,dont start speculating like a child about my priority's.even if you were to unban me, i would not play on that server anymore, for reasons i already mentioned.

People who get punished will always argue that we are unfair and biased or didn't care about the whole story. That's normal and you get used to it. In the end we have to make a decision tho, nobody can help that. In your case I saw various insults which ended in a permanent ban. That is all I can say about this story.

Best regards,
Boreas
"punished"?dont speak ,as if you are above me or something,you are GM on a private server, nothing more.the right word being "banned" perhaps, not "punished".you did not punish "me" did you?you merely banned my "fantasy characters" on "a fantasy world" from an "internet game" from your server.how is all that fantasy, related to me as a person?.you will have to get alot closer than that, to "punish" "me".

"People who get punished will always argue that we are unfair and biased or didn't care about the whole story."
a nice way, to matrix style dodge your responsability.are you saying, that asking a player who you are about to "perm ban", when you know there is more to it, than meets the eye, is not your responsability?.my topic here, dosnt proof otherwise?..lol not only did you find out, that the player that reported me, insulted me like that, before doing so, but you even ended up, apologizing for a mistake you made, which could have been avoided, if you asked me what happened, before you perm banned me.
also..how does a player you perm ban, even have a chance to defend himself, when you block their ip?if RMS did not existed ,how would a player from your server, defend himself?

the truth is that, asking me what happened would have been "troublesome" and so you didnt gave a damn and did what was "easier", which is "perm ban" no questions asked.

Boreas

Quote"punished"?dont speak ,as if you are above me or something,you are GM on a private server, nothing more.the right word being "banned" perhaps, not "punished".you did not punish "me" did you?you merely banned my "fantasy characters" on "a fantasy world" from an "internet game" from your server.how is all that fantasy, related to me as a person?.you will have to get alot closer than that, to "punish" "me".

And you are complaining about the ban of a "fantasy characters" on "a fantasy world" from an "internet game" from my server. You can flip words of course, in the end this is a discussion about your ban, nothing else. I am not judging you as a person, I am judging you as a player. Such behavior is not tolerated on !main or our server, thus the ban.

Quotethe truth is that, asking me what happened would have been "troublesome" and so you didnt gave a damn and did what was "easier", which is "perm ban" no questions asked.

If you give me permission then I will post the chatlog of what you said on !main. That might help to understand this whole situation. Keep in mind tho that I cannot post the entire conversation out of respect for the privacy of the other players. Whether they pushed you or not doesn't really matter tho, nobody forced you to insult them. You could have simply filled in a report, like other people did before you.

Best regards,
Boreas

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 08:35 AM
And you are complaining about the ban of a "fantasy characters" on "a fantasy world" from an "internet game" from my server. You can flip words of course, in the end this is a discussion about your ban, nothing else. I am not judging you as a person, I am judging you as a player. Such behavior is not tolerated on !main or our server, thus the ban.

the speculation, about my motives continues..
keep going, maybe you will get it right.... eventually.

wrong...i created this topic, because you called me a racist remember?.the purpose of this topic,
was to have you apologize for it, which you did.it was also ,because you are "perm banning" players,without asking them, if they have something to say about it(when there is more to it than meets the eye).this is also.. sort of a continuation of my review of TalonRO.
not about "me" anymore, get it?

i did not open this topic, because i was upset with the ban and i have proven that, beyond a shadow of a doubt.and the high punctuation that i gave your server, the day i found out i was perm banned, "STAYS" unchanged, proofing my point and honesty.

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 08:35 AM

If you give me permission then I will post the chatlog of what you said on !main. That might help to understand this whole situation. Keep in mind tho that I cannot post the entire conversation out of respect for the privacy of the other players. Whether they pushed you or not doesn't really matter tho, nobody forced you to insult them. You could have simply filled in a report, like other people did before you.

Best regards,
Boreas

hm hm hm..right right..so you talking about ,posting what i said alone(you must think, i was born yesterday).you post all of it ,or nothing ofcorse.only posting what i said, would not proof my point.it would only serve you and nothing more.

Boreas

Quotehm hm hm..right right..so you talking about ,posting what i said alone(you must think, i was born yesterday).you post all of it ,or nothing ofcorse.only posting what i said, would not proof my point.it would only serve you and nothing more.

Give me a few minutes then to nix the names of the other posters, at least that way people won't know their names.

Edit: the log is way too big to post it here. =(

Link: http://pastebin.com/tG4MXccC

Short version:

1986791,2012-08-10 22:48:04,LavivruS LiLy,you dont need flee you just sitting there you fuking hypocrite
1986800,2012-08-10 22:48:44,LavivruS LiLy,yea go screesnhot your mother getting  gangbanged fuking troll
1986814,2012-08-10 22:49:37,LavivruS LiLy,to many americans on this server i guess...like a trash can..unbeliavable
1986835,2012-08-10 22:50:46,LavivruS LiLy,to much retardness for me to compreende
1986851,2012-08-10 22:51:26,LavivruS LiLy,wona try speaking portuguese fool?
1986923,2012-08-10 22:57:00,LavivruS LiLy,you Americans never stop surprising me with how stupid you are
1987124,2012-08-10 23:26:14,LavivruS LiLy,you peoples brain cant handle something else?
1987132,2012-08-10 23:27:32,LavivruS LiLy,no 1 is talking to you so keep your fingers in your anus
1987139,2012-08-10 23:30:29,LavivruS LiLy,troublesome for the likes of you isnt it?
1987158,2012-08-10 23:32:34,LavivruS LiLy,i am the rude?you dont have any clue whats going on child
1987160,2012-08-10 23:32:52,LavivruS LiLy,or you do and you just an hypocrite

After all it doesn't matter who pushed you with what, your comments were uncalled for and clearly against our rules. Others got punished for foul language with a mute or temp ban, but you clearly crossed the line. Now to wait for you to come up with another excuse.

I am done here, you may judge yourself, that won't get the topic starter unbanned tho.

Best regards,
Boreas

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 09:03 AM
Give me a few minutes then to nix the names of the other posters, at least that way people won't know their names.

Edit: the log is way too big to post it here. =(

After all it doesn't matter who pushed you with what, your comments were uncalled for and clearly against our rules. Others got punished for foul language with a mute or temp ban, but you clearly crossed the line. Now to wait for you to come up with another excuse.

I am done here, you may judge yourself, that won't get the topic starter unbanned tho.

Best regards,
Boreas

i beliave ,i didnt give you permission to post logs where only i ,show up talking.

you said you would post what everyone said ,on main not just me and that being the exception to
post them.

you broke your word and perhaps more than that....

remove them and post them again fully!you are only posting ,what i said nothing more!.

Boreas

QuoteEdit: the log is way too big to post it here. =(

Link: http://pastebin.com/tG4MXccC

Please read my posting more carefully. The maximum allowed characters are 20000 per posting, the full log has 29000 I think. If you don't believe me then ask one of the moderators.

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 09:33 AM
Please read my posting more carefully. The maximum allowed characters are 20000 per posting, the full log has 29000 I think. If you don't believe me then ask one of the moderators.

remove the short version!..dont play dumb,its not gona fly.
you acting desperate now...very embarrassing.

Boreas

I would actually rather see you defending yourself, you may quote the full log of course.

Best regards,
Boreas

Usagimimi

lols I'd have banned your donkey for prejudice, too. Boreas did the right thing; suck it up.

@ Boreas,

I did a FIRST for TalonRO this weekend; link's in my signature v and will be on RMS in about six days.

Boreas

Quote from: Yusifer on Aug 13, 2012, 09:35 AM
@ Boreas,

I did a FIRST for TalonRO this weekend; link's in my signature v and will be on RMS in about six days.

Looking forward to that! Thank you very much! =)

Best regards,
Boreas

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 09:34 AM
I would actually rather see you defending yourself, you may quote the full log of course.

Best regards,
Boreas

i didnt give you permission for that.i told you its not gona fly.
its written on my posts, that i do not gave you permission to post logs, where only i show up talking.

is this not against the rules Triper?this guy is posting logs, i clearly stated i give no permission, to be posted.

Boreas

Quote from: PhilO on Aug 13, 2012, 09:37 AM
i didnt give you permission for that.i told you its not gona fly.
its written on my posts, that i do not gave you permission to post logs, where only i show up talking.

That is not true, you asked me to post the full log, that is what I did. Everybody can read up on it, I only summed up your statements.

Best regards,
Boreas

PhilO

Quote from: Boreas on Aug 13, 2012, 09:40 AM
That is not true, you asked me to post the full log, that is what I did. Everybody can read up on it, I only summed up your statements.

Best regards,
Boreas

wrong ...i especifically stated that i wanted no logs. where only "me" appears talking.

you broke your word and are breaking rules probably.you are showing now what kind of GM
you are.i didnt expect you to sink so low so fast, after you had no more arguments.

Boreas

Quote from: PhilO on Aug 13, 2012, 09:43 AM
wrong ...i especifically stated that i wanted no logs. where only "me" appears talking.

Actually, everybody on this board could have read the logs and copy pasted your statements. Please defend yourself and show us how those comments aren't outright ban worthy.

Quote from: PhilO on Aug 13, 2012, 09:43 AM
you broke your word and are breaking rules probably.you are showing now what kind of GM
you are!.

Please post evidence of me breaking rules. I just checked the posting guidelines of "Rant and Rave", there is no word about chatlogs.

Best regards,
Boreas