TalonRo banned by assumption

Started by Azura5437, May 21, 2014, 03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azura5437

1) Non solid evidence
( GM judgement = 80-90% item lists that post up is in your ID and you just happens to log in after a long period so it must be you = item lists that just pop up on the account with only 1 thread open prove everything )

2) High GM(Boreas) make up a fake evidence
(about location information and fact that a time format is not the same for everyone )

3) Refuse to listen to a player which show the same kind of evidence as GMs does
(not exactly the same item lists)

This review will statue out directly to a GM Boreas and a rumors about getting banned randomly , getting banned with out solid evidence and i am here to says that this fact is true.

GM Boreas can't do his job as good as a GM and he can't prove anything. He is not good enough for a GM job. If i start my tickets with others high GM i would get more solid evidence than a plain words which doesn't prove anything.( and maybe a help too ? )

Background on myself : I was a player there in TalonRo for a few years and already have a decent gear. I sometime donate to the server , not much to be said though. I really enjoy myself staying there , oftenly alone. Still , i always keep an eyes on the server community and economy balance so i don't miss any of it.
Now i got banned from the server and yet to get any solid evidence from a high GM from the server. Not just they trying to blame me , ignore any prove i try to give him , but he also couldn't answer a question with a reason. My review hold no grudge about the server , but only one person who is not actually doing his work right.

In game Review : 8/10

The server itself is well done and balance. There is a way for a non-donate and newbie player to make their ways up , while donor can safe up a time and can get a hand on a better items faster.
But there is still an exclusive quest that you can't gain by only donating to the server and you need to get things done by yourself too which is challenge for a certain level.
Server events are usually up to date like for example you got easter's egg event in the summer and X mas event in the winter which make it interesting because the events is usually fresh and new.

LvL places and farming places are divide in a different places to help a player to be able to farm separately which make a map not too crowded.
Frequently , you might find the same popular place for lvl and it require a lot of gears to be accept in a party and that's make a server somehow boring at the later time you keep playing , same goes for farming places.
A !main chat is kinda pointless but it can be closed at anytime. An overall player are also friendly but you just need to choose which can suit you better a hunting or social.

The server is great but some of GM is bad which drag down the server statement. Many of opinion have been statue up about Boreas and he doesn't improve it any better. Just become worse and worse. You should only work in the background and let some others GM that can handle this better answer this instead.

Fact that not all the GM is helpful cannot be deny. There is only a few events + high GM that actually doing his work and others , especially Boreas just being an donkey. I once asking him about ghostring card information since this server is customed and i got a wrong information from him , from a high GM. Its better you says that you don't know instead of acting like you know everything. Thanks that later Seiren correct it. ( about Ghostring Vs EQ question which official server does work but not on TalonRO )

This is a support ticket chat log which contain the fact that Boreas cannot work as a GM as for he can't answer anything clearly. He also show that he is missing many point here and do not want to accept it , but in RMS he is not a GM any longer so he can't just doing what he want :/

This is the 1st picture from a support ticket that i try to send in after i found out that my ID was banned and i didn't know why.
Spoiler
[close]

And i got a plain , non-explanation text back. Does this mean that 1 thread-user create it after i logged on an hour explain everything ? i don't even know about that thread.

So , moving on the 2nd picture. I try to be reasoning and ask him out what is going on.
Spoiler
[close]

Oddly enough that the time is actually sounds right! and that user still active while i'm writing right now and right here! WOW!
Spoiler
[close]

I try to explain my self at the 3rd report and try to show him my prove that i can find at the moment.
Spoiler
[close]
Please remember this text about the " city names rough tracking " that Boreas statue up which totally show that he clearly make this up and he can't prove anything.

In this text i try to explain to him that why i always try my best (which i failed this once and only once) to maintain my activities so i can get a help from a GM when something like this is happens. But it did not help me at all :/ in fact Boreas trying to ignore it and blame me.

Now the climax , since i am still wondering about location that he said in the text and try it out myself with others user in that website and found out that the location is accurate. It is not as Boreas said at all.

Spoiler
[close]

Every user there have a different "SOLID" location which you deny it and i prove it over and over again that this location can prove it.
Now please explain this Boreas. You can't deny it and you better come straight that you didn't know this and the fact that you answer me like you know everything is bad and only make things worse. It is not ok to fake your evidence.

In your side note if Seiren banned me why did you even answer my question ? you don't know anything about the case so shouldn't Seiren answer me instead ? He would have a better explanation and a more solid evidence. I did not do it so i don't and i need a solid prove from GM team , not a half-bake you just make up this last minute.

The 4th text clearly tell that you fake up the evidence about the location and abuse your GM statue. I already prove it that " ANYONE CAN SEE THE LOCATION OF ANY USERS THERE " and you try to ignore this. Next time if you don't know just said it and that is why i try to help myself here. GM should have correct it not fake it up half donkey like this.
Spoiler
[close]

I even bother try to think what that thread is missing and try to think how different of that faker that try to blame me.

The 5th text you can't answer me so you lock down the support ticket. You refuse to listen to my explanation and obsessed with " your wrong location information " which i try to prove it and it not works the way you are telling.
Spoiler
[close]

And Lastly when i tell you to look for yourself that anyone can view it and it will be a differently location , you try to deny it and abuse your GM statue. Still the fact that you are lying here cannot be deny. The location is not the same for any members there. I can capture others location and show you too if you want , but you better check it out yourself to see if i'm lying about this " location " or not.

Spoiler
[close]

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING JUST DON'T MAKE THINGS UP " Boreas ". Just let me talk with Seiren instead if he is the one who banned me. That way he know what is going on and i can clearly explain my things to him without being lying to like this.
Boreas you shouldn't answer at all since your answer is all wrong since that in-game knowledge about ghostring card. You are not only a high GM and i can wait for the one who actually working his job to answer my question. Not just some fake you are making up :/

Ps. Right now that member is still active! what are you saying about this ? because i am not sleeping yet ? can you be a bit more reasoning ? if not then just ignore me and let me meet Seiren instead.

Ps2. If you cannot clarify me about that location , ip address that statue up is a different from my location right now , don't bother answer at all since your information about " city names rough tracking " is wrong. Anyone can view any member location and i already prove it that even i didn't register i can view "DeathSlayer" solid location. If the fact you said that i'm the only one that see it so every location should be the same location.

Ps3. I just read it clearly without panic myself and i found out that i have never ask you for unban me but i only ask you how can i prove my innocence , but you " Boreas " you always go back to " we will not unban you ". I don't really care since you are not the only Ro server. But the fact that you fake up cannot be deny. Just said that you don't know and won't accept and just want to end this by abuse your GM power is more understandable.

Ps4. More prove that " Boreas " try to deny/refuse it .

Spoiler

[close]

applecidervinegar

I have friends inside that reported to the GM for abusive comments in pvp towards their mother. And the GM's reply was that they allow some thrashtalking. And the same group of friends that called faggot to another person and got banned.

I'd play this server for the community. But do realise that this server is extremely pay to win. Pay to win in that you donate to their coins and sell it for zeny and use it to buy OP gears.

While people that don't donate spend like a year to get one freaking SQI. and people that donate get it almost immediately.

Cressy

Quote from: applecidervinegar on May 21, 2014, 10:41 PM
I have friends inside that reported to the GM for abusive comments in pvp towards their mother. And the GM's reply was that they allow some thrashtalking. And the same group of friends that called faggot to another person and got banned.

I'd play this server for the community. But do realise that this server is extremely pay to win. Pay to win in that you donate to their coins and sell it for zeny and use it to buy OP gears.

While people that don't donate spend like a year to get one freaking SQI. and people that donate get it almost immediately.

Some trash talking is allowed, but things like sexism and racism are not. Calling someone a faggot is a sexist term, which is why you would be punished for it. GMs will also act in the event that the trashtalking is extreme, and also if it continues when the person has made the effort to remove themselves from the situation, like if you leave PvP and they start PMing you. Also, Pay to Win refers to a situation in which donating to the server will gain you an advantage that cannot be otherwise gained. Any player can get Talon Coins OR just zeny by playing the game, donating won't give you a single thing you can't get otherwise, in fact even if you donated a few hundred dollars in order to get the best gears (SQIs) it would mean very little since you would still need to do the quest in order to get the most out of them. Naturally donating will give you a speed up, but not that great a one. It took me a little under 2 months to have several fully geared characters, sleips and half the stuff for my first SQI without a single donation. That was while I was also studying and working.

To the OP, no one on Talon is banned unless there is sufficient evidence that they broke the rule. In your case Boreas was acting on the fact that the thread selling items posted a full list of your items only 10 minutes after you happened to be logged in. The fact that the origin of the posts was so close is also evidence, locations will never be exact on such things, I've had websites that thought I lived in a completely different state before. Those things together do seem pretty incriminating. Not sure why you're acting like Boreas is the devil anyways, he wasn't even the one who banned you...

DeePee

I keep wondering why people don't read the rules, break them, then rant on RMS about the GMs acting accordingly.

Boreas

This topic won't get you unbanned either. Next time follow the rules and don't make up bad excuses. I explained to you why you were banned, you simply didn't accept it. I will not continue the support ticket discussion here as I personally don't see the need for that.

Good luck on your next server.

Regards,
The Bad Guy Bobo

Azura5437

@Cressy where is a " SOLID " evidence instead of only words that can't prove anything ? I already try to explain about items that its not my full lists ( i only have a lot of grap juices too not a dozen of items that you can waste over like that thread has been saying and so on )

The fact that the origin of the posts was so close is also evidence, locations will never be exact on such things, I've had websites that thought I lived in a completely different state before. Those things together do seem pretty incriminating. Not sure why you're acting like Boreas is the devil anyways, he wasn't even the one who banned you...

Then why don't you think anyone could be using a proxy and fake that up on that website and try to prove it ? I'm not making him a devil one but the fact he is lying cannot be deny.
How do you even judge someone with an uncertain evidence ? ( oh right this is how TalonRO works ? )
You also don't bring up anything i statue that Boreas is not right so i can assume that you are at GM side :/ which mean your judgement is at one sided.

@Boreas Again , I have never ask you to unban me, only ask how do i prove my innocence. Don't be so full of yourselves. You are the one that make up bad excuses. I am not saying you are a bad guy here , i only statue that you are lying and fake up your evidence. That's simple and all.

Spoiler

[close]

Show me your prove with " SOLID EVIDENCE " like i show you. Not just big talking or just make up text without any prove.
I show you that your location information is wrong and it will never change since it is wrong from what you said.

Ps. BTW you never come up and apologize about your wrong information of ghostring card fact either even you are the one that gave out a wrong information. Seiren is the one who correct it.
Will you make a refund if the card is not working like what you was said ? of course not you are a GM there you can do anything but not here.

DeePee

QuoteAight, let's see. Your Champion alone:

EpicNPC: +4 Suiken [x3 Turtle general card]
Your Char: same item

EpicNPC: +4 Guard [Maya card]

EpicNPC: +7 Stone buckler [Golden thief bug]

EpicNPC: +4 Valkyrja shield [Alice card]

EpicNPC: +8 Odin blessing [Garm card]

EpicNPC: +4 Diablos Robe [Gloom under night card]

EpicNPC: +4 Proxy skin fragment [Deviling card]

EpicNPC: 1 Megingjard and 1 Sting Brisingamen
Your Char: same items. Not 2 megs, not 2 bris, but those exact same two

EpicNPC: Jaguar Hat

EpicNPC: Angel wing ears [incubus card]

EpicNPC: +4 Sleipnir [General egnigem cenia card]

EpicNPC: +5 Lord Kaho's Horn - Has a Custom Sprite
Your Char: +5 Sakura Coronet Kaho

Now, your storage:

EpicNPC: +9 Lich's bone wand [x2 drops card]
Your Storage: same item

EpicNPC: +4 Lucieus's fierce armor of volcano [Ktullanux card]

EpicNPC: +4 Saphien's armor of ocean [ none card ]
Your Storage: same item [no card]

EpicNPC: +4 Aebecee's raging typhoon armor [Marc card]

EpicNPC: +4 Claytos cracking earth armor [ none card ]

EpicNPC: +7 Odin blessing [Bathory card]

EpicNPC: Sandals [Zombie prisoner card]

EpicNPC: +4 Skin of ventoss [Whisper card]

EpicNPC: +4 Mantle [Porcellio card]

EpicNPC: +4 Diablos manteau [Deviling card]

EpicNPC: Evil wing ears [bloody knight card]

EpicNPC: Ice ear wing [mistress card]

EpicNPC: +4 Naght seiger twin blade(R) [x3 Sword guardian card]

You're still saying those items aren't yours?

Pretty sure I have 80-90% of all the items on the EpicNPC post here by only manually checking your Champion and Storage.

Again: no one except you had access to your account. Nobody else has logged into it. Nobody else could have known your exact items.

Azura5437

Quote from: DeePee on May 22, 2014, 10:48 AM
You're still saying those items aren't yours?

Pretty sure I have 80-90% of all the items on the EpicNPC post here by only manually checking your Champion and Storage.

Am i the only one in the server that have these items ?

DeePee

Yes. You are indeed the only person who has all these exact same items with the exact same cards, refine rates, et cetera.

Azura5437

Quote from: DeePee on May 22, 2014, 10:52 AM
Yes. You are indeed the only person who has all these exact same items with the exact same cards, refine rates, et cetera.

Proxy + diablo man in the server is slot with deviling , as the same as suiken 3x tg.
GTB SB is normal as the same as Sleip GEC ( anyone playing champion would have that ).
My Mantle [Porcellio card] is not refine and it affix with +flee stone.
Bathory for abbey and dozen of people have it.
Sandals [Zombie prisoner card] any leecher have it.

I also have 3x SG saber , Drake dex rod. I also have a custom cat bell not a normal one. I have seal essences on my BS too. I have HP HW CHAMPION SNIPER BS STALKER not just 3 characters.
There is more Formal suit not carded that i affixed my stone in it and few of armors that i haven't refine it yet. I also have a golden dragon costumes which is high price and if i am the one selling my own ID i could use it to lure in a lot of buyer , i mean if i am the one i already statue most of my items already , why not at all ?
I got a lot of things that could be sold and lure a lot of buyer if i am going to do it. Why don't i write it down all of it if i going to sell it anyway
Most of items in my storage is not a potion but in fact a lot of quest , event items. Pet taming is one of the most there.
If you check my log in activities this is not my first time that i logging in after have not been online for a long time too.

DeePee

Again: nobody except you has all these items.

Azura5437

Quote from: DeePee on May 22, 2014, 11:01 AM
Again: nobody except you has all these items.

Proxy + diablo man in the server is slot with deviling , as the same as suiken 3x tg.
GTB SB is normal as the same as Sleip GEC ( anyone playing champion would have that ).
My Mantle [Porcellio card] is not refine and it affix with +flee stone.
Bathory for abbey and dozen of people have it.
Sandals [Zombie prisoner card] any leecher have it.

I also have 3x SG saber , Drake dex rod. I also have a custom cat bell not a normal one. I have seal essences on my BS too. I have HP HW CHAMPION SNIPER BS STALKER not just 3 characters.
There is more Formal suit not carded that i affixed my stone in it and few of armors that i haven't refine it yet. I also have a golden dragon costumes which is high price and if i am the one selling my own ID i could use it to lure in a lot of buyer , i mean if i am the one i already statue most of my items already , why not at all ?
I got a lot of things that could be sold and lure a lot of buyer if i am going to do it. Why don't i write it down all of it if i going to sell it anyway
Most of items in my storage is not a potion but in fact a lot of quest , event items. Pet taming is one of the most there.
If you check my log in activities this is not my first time that i logging in after have not been online for a long time too.

There is a ton of ppl in the server that have more than these items you statue and i knew them.
Can you show me a solid evidence that " i am the only one that have these exact items in the server , nothing more or less than the statue " ? Does it mean i have it and nobody else cannot have it ?
Prove it that i am the only one and only one in the TalonRO which have exact items , nothing more or less than the statue.

I try to statue my all items which is not the same in that thread here. Which make a different already.

PS. more than that Boreas said that i already log in before that thread about selling my ID happens , which mean i already check all of my items and i should not miss any of it. If i am the one selling it that's it.

PS2. My valhalla SQI is not free. I have already used my HP to start progress on Evangelist already. I also have +10 main guiche on my BS and few of SQIs too. I sold off my Fang of garm at the day i was banned to make up some zeny too , which can tell you that i am playing TalonRo right that time and i don't know that thread is happening at all.

Azura5437

Still Seiren , this does not prove that i am the only one that have all exact items. You just prove that i am one of the player that have nearly the same items that statue up in the server.

And this does not change the fact that Boreas lying about location information either.

1) None solid prove that the person at that thread is me. Your coincidence time is the only prove you have and it is not even in the same format for everyone , which is not 100% accurate.
2) None solid prove that i doing anything suspicious on the server in the meantime. None real money trading has ever pop up in my chat log or any crime in the server. I dare you check all my log that record on the server since the day i started.
3) You GMs prove it by the item list which i try to prove it too. My opinion is invalid but urs is always right. You have all the records back-up ( or you said in your server ad ) so i simply ask you that you " Prove it that i am the only one and only one in the TalonRO which have exact items , nothing more or less than the statue " , " Prove it that i sold my ID myself " because i know i did not do it and there is nothing you can find to blame me.

While

1) I show you already that location information is wrong from you GMs opinion. With a solid evidence with a lot of pictures.
2) I try to tell you all of my left-over which no one could possibly know and not even statue in that thread.
3) I ask for your prove that you will never find one since it never exits. If you still insisting that " i am the one that commit the crime " then you need a prove , a solid one.

Even i'm banned but i'm not doing anything wrong. You GMs just have the power in that server of yours , but not here.

Innomite

Man, there's no use in ranting 'nemore, just leave that server. They deny the fact that everyone can make up a false account and you probably gave your equips information to someone who was jealous of you, therefore this. So it's half your fault, half theirs.

OR, you probably made that thread and since you got caught, your ego couldn't handle the OH-THE-HUMILLIATION. But that doesn't neglect the fact that Boreas is still an --removed--.

Also yeah, Seiren should have taken that case since he was the one who banned you, wasn't he? : ^)

99% of the Rant and Rave topics are a waste of time.

Yep, Triper was here.
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Yourstyle

Like it's a huge loss to be banned on TalonRO.