Talon RO GM Boreas very bad person

Started by mmair172, Oct 01, 2017, 05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmair172

GM Boreas banned me in Talon RO. Period. And i'm writing it here only because I got ban on everything and can't even explain myself via Support Ticket .

Here is the story: the player ( I don't remember the name) confused people and gave me 2 items for free. I didn't write to him or tried to scam him, he just traded me these 2 items. I, personally experienced such thing in the past, so I thought it might be a good lesson to him to be very careful in trading items. 5 minutes later GM Boreas teleported me to some map and started conversation with words a******" and "IDIOT". Yea, nice starting words from GM. Anyway, I explained myself, said that i usually vote for server, never scammed or insulted any player or GM during this conversation. In the end he said he would call me "idiot" and a******" again because I deserve it. I didn't take any screeshot because I never thought I might be banned.

After conversation I got ban for every game account and forum account. I wrote explanation to recover my account via Support Ticket - 5 minutes later it dissapeared and now I can't write it or open the page.

I hope that someone from Talon RO staff is reading it. I don't want to send a wrong review yet, because I enjoyed server very much and this is first time GM is such impolite to me. I also hope I will find some explanation and justice here.

Thank you all.

Bedox

isn't that you in this middleman forum trying to buy talon ro with real money [link removed]
if u want to make such accusations u should at least have some kind of prove or dont post this thread

mmair172

Yes, I agree, it was me, but it was over moth ago I started server and had nothing, wanted to have some zeny for start. I know it wasn't good but it was the only one action

KhimmyXD

I fail to understand your story since the main reason you got banned is doing RMT.

https://panel.talonro.com/rules/

" Do not attempt to trade things within TalonRO for things outside of TalonRO. This includes real money, items, accounts, or services of other servers / games. "

Quote from: mmair172 on Oct 01, 2017, 06:38 AM
Yes, I agree, it was me, but it was over moth ago I started server and had nothing, wanted to have some zeny for start. I know it wasn't good but it was the only one action

" one action "

Well, we all started from nothing. Tbh you got lucky that he actually tried to talk to you. Since you clearly did RMT and admitted it.

mmair172

Okay, but I didn't got ban for it. Tell me the reason I got banned yesterday then.

mmair172

QuoteI fail to understand your story

the reason i got banned is the person i don't know gave me 2 items via trading and i didn't give it back

MrSplashy

Quote from: mmair172 on Oct 01, 2017, 07:31 AM
the reason i got banned is the person i don't know gave me 2 items via trading and i didn't give it back
You must've been duped by that guy.

Lai

Hmmm, to the OP, if you wanna do some RMT in server, make sure you read their rules first.
Almost all servers doesn't allow it, it's kinda a standard.

condoms

that "gave me 2 items for free" is a common excuse for those who RMT, nice try m8 haha