Solace Ragnarok Online

Started by brizzle413, Dec 07, 2015, 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brizzle413

Probably the most unethical and unprofessional server i have seen. GMs are accepting huge donations for customised equipment. A lot of BUGS in game and when you report them to the GM, you well get banned. We loved playing on the first weeks but when we realised most of the new GUILDS received special treatment we quickly lost our appetite. Before they have a lot of players but due to BIAS GMs and unprofessional attitude they have got lower than 50 players now.

nerdfrog

Wait, what? LOL

Quote from: brizzle413 on Dec 07, 2015, 02:07 PM
Probably the most unethical and unprofessional server i have seen.

I beg you to elaborate this.

GMs are accepting huge donations for customised equipment.

Do you have proof, though? As far as I remember, I even shame people who try to bribe me real money for basic stuff. Maybe you are just one insecure guy who is jealous that people support SolaceRO financially while you cannot do your RMT business or your own server sucks.

A lot of BUGS in game and when you report them to the GM, you well get banned.

Are you on drugs, dude? Can you enumerate those bugs? Who was banned for what exact reason? LOL

We loved playing on the first weeks but when we realised most of the new GUILDS received special treatment we quickly lost our appetite.

Which guild receives "special treatment" from which staff?

Before they have a lot of players but due to BIAS GMs and unprofessional attitude they have got lower than 50 players now.

SolaceRO started with 800+. Most servers start with sh*t ton of players that eventually deflate because of different reasons. The first reason the population was cut in half is because of the Ore Downgrading exploit fix. We are aware that Filipinos are used to abusing RMT and sorry, I do not want my server's economy to suffer. The other reason for population decline is the influx of cheap servers trying to copy SolaceRO's scheme. Unfortunately for them, SolaceRO is stable compared to those b*ullsh*t. And hey, we have 250+ during peak hours. I think you do not know how to count nor use the /w command.

Who are you, by the way? I am 90% sure that you are 1 guy who was banned. I am ready to slap you with proof. Bring it.

--EDIT--

I just want to add something. I looked up on your previous posts and all are advertisements for those cheap servers I mentioned that try to copy SolaceRO's scheme. What a silly way to try to bring us down. Nice try but nope.