SeireiteiRO is back and still corrupt

Started by asmrislife, Mar 29, 2019, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmrislife

so im reporting this server again http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=20587&itv=6&url_sname=Seireitei%20Ragnarok%20Heroes%20Saga

and by again i mean the admin made a server before which i reported too
here is the link for that one http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/reporting-seireiteiro-faith-hope-for-rmt-and-faking-its-population/msg194251/#msg194251

so before the opening of his new server , i joined their discord and i told him that i hope it wont be like his last server(referring to the GM corruption) and he PM'd me with this

that "she" was the GM i caught from the 1st server that was selling mvp cards and op equips directly to players

i believed him cuz he said the girl gm wont be a part of this new server
but a few days in, we have these command @maxlevel that you can only use once per account and the admin told me you can only use it once per IP but then there is this one guy in game with multiple maxed out alts(5 maxed out character) that abused the command by using different computers(found out the restriction is just mac IP), note that this is an 8/8/8 server, meaning its a low rate, so i reported it to the admin in discord for abusing the command and he was very hesitant to do something about it and this is one of the things he said to me

he was trying to say that maybe i was just jealous and maybe i only have 1 computer thats why im not doing it, and that im the only one complaining about it, but a lot of players in game thought it was an abused too and you just need common sense to know it was an abuse and again this is an 8/8/8 server, do u expect a @maxlevel command being used like that in a lowrate?
and also what kind of response is that? imagine you are reporting someone abusing something and that is the response you get from a GM

so i told him to stop the guy from abusing it by disabling the command and just do it manually for new players and that he should remove all the maxed alts the players that abused it, i have to like convince him to do it cuz he didnt really want to do it for some reason i dont understand cuz in a normal server, a guy does that he is banned right away or at least all the alts are removed, but the action he did was just remove a few of the maxed lvl alts, at that time im already smelling something fishy about his relationship with that player

so a few days later i afk for a few hours and when i came back there were only 2 players online me and another player then i started seeing global announcement of killed mvps, its a server feature that everytime you kill an mvp the killer's name and the mvp he killed is announced to the whole server, and this player was killing the mvps very fast, it was like only 10 sec apart and so i used my phone's stop watch to count how fast exactly and this player killed a dark lord in 14 sec, i started the count after he talked to the warper, so i was so shocked, and what more shocking is, the guy's character is a sinx, he was not even linked, and the server is less than 1 week old and an 8/8/8 server so i highly doubt he is geared already and even if he is geared with high end equips i dont think u can possibly kill mvps that fast with a sinx that is not even linked, here is the screen shot of me asking him about it and look how ridiculous his explanation is( note: the server is a trans only server the sura was just a costume)

so i reported it to the admin and while waiting for a reply , i told another player about it and we asked the sinx to show us how he kill mvps with his SB and he doesnt want to and then he finally agrees to show it to the other player and he cant even get close to dark lord cuz he get one shot by dark lord, and started making excuses about he had the wrong equip and some other excuses, he killed 31 mvps that day and he cant even show us how he killed one, and then this guy suddenly appeared and start defending the sinx and this guy is the one i reported about the abuse of @maxlevel command, he was saying we were just noobs thats why we cant figure out how to mvp with sinx, and the Sinx guy suddenly afk'd as soon as this guy started defending him, so it was so obvious they are the same person, its one of his alt.

then i pm the gm telling him what maybe he edited this sinx's character thats why he can kill mvp fast and he took a screen shot of the equips and stats of that sinx to prove to me the character is not edited, here is the screen shot

like wtf, the guy is not even using one decent gear for killing mvps, you cant even use SB using a saber

then i told the gm he proved that the character is not edited but it didnt prove its capable of killing mvps
and he cant explain how and making stuff like maybe it was a bug and that i didnt see it actually so maybe i was just lying about seeing the sinx kill all those mvps, but then i pointed out to him that there is an announcement everytime u kill an mvp that i dont have to see it to know and also that there is an mvp ranking board and that guy killed 31 mvps that day, and he suddenly he said to me that the guy did a "secret thing" and it will make me laugh if i found out, so i was like "tell me what is this secret" and he wont tell me and keep repeating it was a secret and it so simple and it will make me laugh, then he kicked me out of discord and blocked me, all my ro account are probably banned to now

so its so obviously he is doing the same thing he did in the 1st seireiteiRO i played, taking direct money to give players unfair advantages
i was wrong to think he wasnt involve with the corruption of the 1st seireiteiRO, it has always been him

this guy needs to be blacklisted from rms and put to hall of shame, he advertised the server as no spoon feeding and low rate so its false advertising

Jasc

TLDR; Trying to bad mouth a server, based on your screenshot of a player saying something, no actual evidence to support claims, just a drama queen looking for attention.

So many of your accusations are unjustified threats out of anger with no proof, thanks for trying.

condoms

It happens.

Probably his legit, or friends. Either one.

Such corrupt server deserves no one.

Move to next servers.

popoy4real

Nothing to see here, just move on to another server if you are unhappy, but these are just screenshots of people talking, give us some real juicy stuff, this is just a rant

frenchbaguettey

Quote from: Jasc on Mar 29, 2019, 05:52 PM
TLDR; Trying to bad mouth a server, based on your screenshot of a player saying something, no actual evidence to support claims, just a drama queen looking for attention.

So many of your accusations are unjustified threats out of anger with no proof, thanks for trying.

im pretty sure based on his previous report, he had proved a point. and i think is pretty good proof seeing as you have no defense to this and your reply is a lame TLDR comment. He shows a ss of the sinx killing DL and then you share those equips which is not possible to kill DL with. Idk how easy it is to obtain convex mirrors, but I can see how this guy was able to do MVPs in 15 seconds apart if he has 10 in hand. And then look at the dude's skill layout, 0 pots plus the yggs from the MVPs. He probably paid for some cards/equips you guys are trying to hide.

TLDR; stay away from this corrupt server.

Jasc

1. It is a different server, there is no point proven except beating a dead dog over and over again

2. There's nothing to hide cause nothing was done wrong until you prove it otherwise

I don't need a defense because there is nothing that I need to defend from. He hasn't shown any evidence because there is none in the first place.

Good luck looking for a needle in the hay stack that is not there.

I'll get my popcorn out, you are welcome to come online and see for yourself, but you won't cause you would just prove you own statements wrong.

JennyKenzington

No corruption on server, I play since started. Cau Chan believed Kaos when he say he can do cheating damage with sonic blow. But kaos just joking and cau chan believe. so silly. Admin announce that there was pokemon bug with rare candy, causing some damage issue. But there is no edited item, just a bug fix. Cau chan cause drama everywhere he go

condoms

Pretty sure the guy was not trolling about sb damage and how he could kill that fast and refused to show equips etc blabla because they are edited

It is a corrupt server anyway hence the 0 online

condoms

Probably the "girl gm" was actually him.

/ok

Jasc

Quote from: condoms on Mar 30, 2019, 01:22 AM
Probably the "girl gm" was actually him.

/ok

You can't call a server corrupt without evidence that it actually is. If that is the case I am going to call you a liar, and a terrorist supporter, and a trump advocate, maybe part of the KKK too? Are you a dual account? Cause hes got like 3 accounts made on the server as well, for reasons I do not know why.

Jasc

Is this something you do often?

Blackmail for items? lol

condoms

Now that's some nasty way to show your immature and corruption. Mind showing the IP of the "Condoms" player so yC can find matching IP of mine on this forum?

As if I will ever to download your corrupt server.

Try harder next time.

Corrupt server will always corrupt.

asmrislife

see what i mean when i told u guys that the Admin cant clearly explain and defend himself and his whole argument is that i didnt actually see that the Sinx killed all those mvps but i dont have to actually see it since its getting announced

check again the screen shot of that Sinx's full equips and stats, that Sinx wont even be capable of killing a Dark Lord even if u give it 10 minutes how much more less than 15 sec

and the Admin refuse to explain how is that possible

and how pathetic is that that the Admin impersonate this guy "condom" lmao

he didnt even make it believable, i mean he is just asking for a doppel card, reallly? lmao

you saw the 1st guy that commented here and sided with me and you thought you will impersonate him to make him look like he wants to play your 0 population server?, hahahaha omg thats so pathetic

Quote from: JennyKenzington on Mar 29, 2019, 10:58 PM
No corruption on server, I play since started. Cau Chan believed Kaos when he say he can do cheating damage with sonic blow. But kaos just joking and cau chan believe. so silly. Admin announce that there was pokemon bug with rare candy, causing some damage issue. But there is no edited item, just a bug fix. Cau chan cause drama everywhere he go
and this is the dude that was exploiting the @maxlevel command and also that Sinx
and he is saying it was a pokemon damage bug, lol even if the pokemon can 1 shot an mvp, it doesnt make the player immortal, Darklord spam a skill that can 1 hit any ungeared player or even geared ones, and that it would still take u time to teleport to the location of every mvp even if u can 1 shot it, and pokemon only attacks when u attack or get attacked by a monster, so there is no way u can kill darklord since darklord spam this long range 1 hit KO skill you cant even get close to it, much more land a single attack to trigger a pokemon attack

Jasc

This was all entertaining and fun, good luck you forum warriors, I expect you guys to be making other rant posts once you start on another server. The speculation be real. Your house must be made of gingerbread and cotton candy too.

asmrislife

Quote from: Jasc on Mar 30, 2019, 09:51 AM
This was all entertaining and fun, good luck you forum warriors, I expect you guys to be making other rant posts once you start on another server. The speculation be real. Your house must be made of gingerbread and cotton candy too.
yea it must be fun for you to make a server and it dies in less than a week and getting exposed for being corrupt...again!

you're a piece of s*** liar

im so happy i killed 2 of your servers now and i saved all those players that quit your server from wasting their time

Jasc

You've exposed nothing, you have no evidence of your actual claims, i don't know what you are so happy about lol.

All those player? nobody on server even sides with you, you are on your own. You and your condom.

asmrislife

Quote from: Jasc on Mar 30, 2019, 09:31 PM
You've exposed nothing, you have no evidence of your actual claims, i don't know what you are so happy about lol.

All those player? nobody on server even sides with you, you are on your own. You and your condom.
no one sided with me? yea sure, that explain the 0 population

enjoy the money u got from that one player cuz thats all you're gonna get from your corrupt server

Jasc

Why do you always have to make things up... I know we are a new server, but your exaggeration is beyond belief...

I don't care about the money... I developed a fantastic server myself with excellent mechanics that other servers do not have. Which is why you don't have actual proof that the server is corrupted, because it is not...

Just stop already, you are just ranting out of anger, trying to prove a point when there is no point to be made...

Freedom of speech is fine, but come on man.. Have some solid evidence if you are going to call me out on stuff like this. You are just throwing the word "corrupt" around so much, as Stewie from family guy would say "Is there any tread left or is it like throwing a weiner down a hallway"

asmrislife

lol how easy is it for an Admin of a server  to fake the population? which was one of the thing i exposed you of on your 1st SeireiteiRO
in case you forgot heres the link for that
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/reporting-seireiteiro-faith-hope-for-rmt-and-faking-its-population/msg194251/#msg194251

so you now exactly did all the s*** you did from that server

omg you're so pathetic, when i was active there were only 5 players actively playing  including me, i already made the other 3 quit cuz they are the 1st ones i told about your corruption , and now you're telling me you gain 8 players? after that? wow! very believable
i bet anyone if u check the server u wont see 8 players playing it, just probably novices afk in different town just like what he did in his 1st seireiteiRO server

dude try to learn new tricks, repeating the same tricks only exposes you even more

and what excellent mechanic are you talking about? you receive money and you give unfair advantages to players?

Jasc

I've got lots of excellent mechanics :)

Receiving money and giving unfair advantages to players is not a mechanic as you have stated. You would pretty much call any server with donations in their system corrupted then, which is pretty much every server? Even the slightest of advantages would make you triggered if that is the case. I mean it is not like you contribute to the costs to any server you play on, the only thing you contribute is drama right?

I am still waiting for real evidence from you, let me know when you can produce

asmrislife

Quote from: Jasc on Mar 31, 2019, 02:00 AM
I've got lots of excellent mechanics :)

Receiving money and giving unfair advantages to players is not a mechanic as you have stated. You would pretty much call any server with donations in their system corrupted then, which is pretty much every server? Even the slightest of advantages would make you triggered if that is the case. I mean it is not like you contribute to the costs to any server you play on, the only thing you contribute is drama right?

I am still waiting for real evidence from you, let me know when you can produce

i posted real evidences already, you're the only one that doesnt prove that they were not true cuz.....YOU CANT!
if you really didnt do all those things why not show us proof? you have the time to repeatedly reply on this post but you cant provide a single proof? the only accusation you only attempted to defend yourself from is the fake population with that screen of 8 players on your website, which is so freaking easy to to fake, are you serious? you cant even call the players in game and take a screenshot with them?

have you explained how that sinx was able to kill all those mvps?.....NO
you're even the one that provided that sinx's character screen shot that only proved that its not possible in a legit way
you havent provided a single proof that its possible, you dont even acknowledge that it happened when there are clearly screenshots of it happening

have you proven that you havent done any corruption before?....NO
my report about your old seireiteiRO proved that you've done it before and you're doing it again now

and you're pretty much already admitting that you're corrupt with that last reply you did

you just need common sense to know rewarding a player with the ability of instant killing mvps is no where near the same as rewarding them with just official headgears or fm and bubblegums

Im sure you still not going to provide any proof on your next reply and probably will just say "i dont have to" again, like someone that doesnt have any proof

Jasc

You are are accusing me of being corrupt, when I have been telling you every post that I am not corrupt.

I didn't run old seireitei I've said that many times, is that not clear?

Okay lets just keep this super simple and super clear: Here is what you said

Quote from: asmrislife on Mar 31, 2019, 04:22 AM
you just need common sense to know rewarding a player with the ability of instant killing mvps is no where near the same as rewarding them with just official headgears or fm and bubblegums

Do you have any actual proof of this player instant killing the MVP? Damage numbers? ANYTHING? You are accusing me of this, so you better damn well have SOLID proof to back your statements up. Show me what I am REWARDING this player with, show me the insane damage he is doing to one shot the MVP. Nobody believed Jon snow that white walkers existed UNTIL HE BROUGHT IT TO KINGS LANDING AND SHOWED EVERYONE.

Let us just start with this, keep it very simple

asmrislife

Quote from: Jasc on Mar 31, 2019, 12:35 PM
You are are accusing me of being corrupt, when I have been telling you every post that I am not corrupt.

my accusations have proofs, such as screenshots and your history of corruption, while all you do is say that its not true without any proof, which is weird since you have all the means to clear your name

I didn't run old seireitei I've said that many times, is that not clear?

you can say it 100 more times and it still wont be true, do you realize your f*** GM name is on the server name idiot! and look at one of the screen shots i have on that report, you admittedly said you're the main GM and do all the development of that server, so tell me how in the hell you wont know about the corruption with all of that?

Do you have any actual proof of this player instant killing the MVP? Damage numbers? ANYTHING? You are accusing me of this, so you better damn well have SOLID proof to back your statements up. Show me what I am REWARDING this player with, show me the insane damage he is doing to one shot the MVP. Nobody believed Jon snow that white walkers existed UNTIL HE BROUGHT IT TO KINGS LANDING AND SHOWED EVERYONE.

Let us just start with this, keep it very simple

again look at the screen shots, it cleary show that the sinx actually killed a darklord and the screen shot that you provided which showed the equips and stats of that Sinx which proved that it is not capable of killing a darklord, so why the f*** are still denying that it didnt happen when there are screen shots evidence?

you're so pathetic, there are clear evidences exposing you and you just ignoring it cuz you're guilty
you're so sad you cant milk more money from your server, how can u get money now with 0 population hahaha
you even spend money for FB advertisement and you wont even break even cuz you only milked 1 player
you're so sad right now i know it

tip for you, get a loan, restart a new server and dont be corrupt, you'll earn so much more from not doing corruption
but since you're so dumb, im sure you'll just do it again, and pray to God i wont notice your server cuz i'll expose you again

foghorn leghorn

Haha this is hilarious people there is nothing wrong with the server i have played since launch and im still there. Hatred and jealousy will drive a man insane. all that stuff he believes to be true its not bro you got trolled hardcore now entire RO community knows how gullible you are. take care man hope you find peace

Jasc

Quote from: asmrislife on Mar 31, 2019, 04:22 AM

I just need to break it down even simpler and even more clear for you.

1. Your screenshot shows dark lord has been killed - Understood
2. My screenshot shows his current equips he was wearing - Understood
3. Your accusation is that he is rewarded with the ability to instant kill mvps (NOT UNDERSTOOD, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF HE IS INSTANT KILLING THEM)

I don't know if he went with a team, if he used different equipment, how many times he went in to try, remember on my server Pokemon can do a lot of damage, we have a custom blissey healer and tanker, a mercenary you can hire, there was a bug with the rare candies that I had to fix as well.

Your accusation is a GM is rewarding a player with the ability to kill MVPs instantly, I beg you, for the love of god, please back this accusation up.

Dark Lord being dead is not equal to corruption, Harry Potter was able to kill the Dark Lord too

A screenshot of his equipment is not equal to corruption, telling me he killed dark lord with those equipments, without help from other players, without blissey tank/healer, without mercenary, without pokemon rare candy bug, is an assumption and what happens when you assume? It makes an donkey out of you and me.

asmrislife

Quote from: Jasc on Apr 01, 2019, 02:28 AM

A screenshot of his equipment is not equal to corruption, telling me he killed dark lord with those equipments, without help from other players, without blissey tank/healer, without mercenary, without pokemon rare candy bug, is an assumption and what happens when you assume? It makes an donkey out of you and me.

hahahah you're so pathetic, all of that s*** have to be true before that sinx could kill that dark lord
so whats more likely? that the sinx did all those things or u f*** helped him cheat?
let me just remind you, that you have a f*** history of corruption
plus the conversation of me and that sinx

why would i just randomly ask him of "how can u kill mvps that fast?" and take note i said "mvps" meaning he killed more than 1 mvp and why would i describe it as fast? if it wasnt fast?, like i said he killed 31 mvps that day, and does that look like he has a party with him? does he look like he is buffed? as u can see no link no assump and like i said before we were the only ones online at that time

i have no reason to lie, what about you? you have a history of lying and corruption already and this adds more to it
you're so sad right now hahaha
im enjoying exposing you cuz you cant literally defend yourself cuz you cant hahaha

Jasc

All your screenshot proves is the dark Lord is dead. How are you jumping to 15 different conclusions from this one screenshot. You keep saying I need to defend myself and you are exposing me... Of what?? Your screenshot only shows dark Lord is dead. Those things are definitely LIKELY, everyone uses a pokemon, everyone uses a blissey, mercenary, hunts in a party, all those things are likely. At the end of the day its not about what's likely, it's about what's true. And I am telling you, there isnt any instant kill gm rewarded mvp thing, I can't provide you proof because it doesn't exist.... You are trying way too hard to slam me, and it's been quite entertaining. Your evidence is inconclusive, extrapolated beyond belief to where you are making creative stories.

For all new players following this drama, come try it out, we have so much content and lots of customization. Some great promos happening right now too. What better way to let people see for themselves and decide for themselves what they think.

Rtangerz

nothing wrong with server, it is highly customized compared to standard iro. Not sure what this player is complaining about, I do not see anyone else on server complaining except him. No corruption just mad player

asmrislife

Quote from: Jasc on Apr 01, 2019, 12:33 PM
All your screenshot proves is the dark Lord is dead. How are you jumping to 15 different conclusions from this one screenshot. You keep saying I need to defend myself and you are exposing me... Of what?? Your screenshot only shows dark Lord is dead. Those things are definitely LIKELY, everyone uses a pokemon, everyone uses a blissey, mercenary, hunts in a party, all those things are likely. At the end of the day its not about what's likely, it's about what's true. And I am telling you, there isnt any instant kill gm rewarded mvp thing, I can't provide you proof because it doesn't exist.... You are trying way too hard to slam me, and it's been quite entertaining. Your evidence is inconclusive, extrapolated beyond belief to where you are making creative stories.

For all new players following this drama, come try it out, we have so much content and lots of customization. Some great promos happening right now too. What better way to let people see for themselves and decide for themselves what they think.

not surprised you're ducking again and still not provided any proof my accusations were not true
well its ok since your server is dead now, you gave me a lot of laugh with your lies, i thought people lying like that only exist in tv series and movies, but now i know such low kind of people actually exist in real life

Jasc

I am stating that your accusations are not backed up by proper proof. I cannot defend against an accusation you have made that doesn't exist. Is that too hard to understand? I feel like I need to dumb things down for you and write less so its easier to comprehend.

yennar

*sigh*

well, an admin who only cries "proof proof" is just something to facepalm.
Accusations are already there, his arguments seem pretty logical. It's completely understandable that the player is suspicious. If the accusation is not legit, you should check why this happened, and how it's possible and not crying "proof" "proof".
It doesn't even matter if the assa killed legit or not.

if the assa got GM help -> yeah, corrupt, you should leave
if the assa is extremely OP even without eq (and this server just started) -> yeah, completely inbalanced server, you should leave.

Why is it called low rate again?

@OP you know, if you even know yourself that the server is corrupt, why do you even play there?

Jasc

Simply put, I've looked into it. The Sin did not possess any items out of ordinary. The rates are low rate but the server most definitely is very solo focused and it is hard to understand without actually putting in time to try it. People these days are so quick to jump to conclusions without actually doing it and seeing for themselves. Lots of upgrades and help to tank/kill monsters. We had a server bug that i fixed in regards to damage output of pokemon. Likely a cause of his suspicions, it was a bug that was server wide. I fixed it, he didn't believe me, he keeps pushing to admit I am corrupted and refuses to believe my reasoning. Nothing I can do there.

1. We ran a copy & paste event where players could bring equipment over from other servers for one character - https://goo.gl/forms/F4O0R2S2EzqYWAhX2

2. New players get to max a character, they get a founders box with rental equipment and mercenaries etc.

Just play and try it for yourself to judge, I am 100 percent confident that these accusations are not real. I will shut down the server, ban myself from RMS if someone can vouch for him that mvps are being instant killed

Kaleidoscope

Just my two cents it wont make any difference.

One: Any player has the right to write a review without being harassed for it

Two: The amount of effort he put into his review translates that he is passionate about what ever he felt was going on ( positive or negative ).

Three: Admins responding in such an unprofessional and backhanded way is really concerning to the integrity of the server. ( I myself am guilty of letting my emotions get in the way of staying professional at times. )

Four: The Name "Seireitei RO" has long been known to have a terrible track record of closing up shop due to corruption. So its not uncommon and who ever runs / owns the server now ( since there has been like 5 different owners ) should be aware of that and not feed the negative light that server already has.

This is just my piece of mind, you can flame it if you will but it will just show your character in the long run.

Jasc

I stand by my work, i always produce unique content for the sake of creativity for the players. This ain't a freaking full time job, yet players have this entitlement that the time they took which was maybe 20 minutes? To formulate a decent effort in a review with 2-3 screenshots that took one second to take? James, you and I both spent at least 300-500 hours working on a server to get crapped on by a review that took 20 minutes. So you can see why I get pissed when someone says, LIKELY, ASSUME, MAYBE, POSSIBLE. Give a good server owner the benefit of the doubt. Go try it yourself prior to commenting. Does our 500 hours of development time not deserve respect? Is that the way it goes nowadays?

We spend thousands of dollars on websites, hosting, sprites, advertisement, yet it's somehow more appealing to side with the free 2 play player that has not committed a single penny to your work. You better damn well have solid evidence cause I ain't sacrificing all money and work put into this to be taken down by an accusation of an edited item or power that doesn't exist. You can have your opinions, but I've said my piece.

yennar

Quote from: Jasc on Apr 04, 2019, 01:04 AM

We spend thousands of dollars on websites, hosting, sprites, advertisement, yet it's somehow more appealing to side with the free 2 play player that has not committed a single penny to your work. You better damn well have solid evidence cause I ain't sacrificing all money and work put into this to be taken down by an accusation of an edited item or power that doesn't exist. You can have your opinions, but I've said my piece.

sorry, but  even if you wasted thousands of dollars and many many hours for your server, if it's corrupt it's corrupt. If it's unbalanced it's unbalanced.
Being a bit of a prat doesn't matter that much in the long run, and may even be fine if you are competent, but possibly corruption ? It's a real server killer.

As i said before: the argument from the OP is logical  -> killing MvPs with an Assassin solo in extremely short time is suspicious. The whole story the OP writes here sounds logical and extremely suspicious.
As i said before: even if it's legit -  (which the assassin couldn't do again because he died 1hit from DL) then there's something really REALLY wrong with the balancing.
As i said before: SeitereiRO already has a history of corruption, and SeitereiRO is using the same facebook and forum again.

It doesn't matter if you cry for some proof that you likely will never accept. People can think for themselves.

PS: there were many corrupt servers, and of course many of them also said on RMS that they are completey honest, ridiculing the posters who are against them. It's almost the same discussion every time.

Jasc

All I ask is try the server, see for yourself, I stand by it, you are welcome to jump to your conclusions but see it for yourself is all I ask.