RebirthRO

Started by Smiled, Aug 29, 2013, 05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiled

for GM's in RebirthRO...giving more time on cases that they should have.

iam a Donator in that server... to make a point here...
and to make this short...here it goes:

I was keylogged... keylogger changed my password...
I cannot forget password coz my email on that account is only used for my rro w/c i didnt open since i make my rro account w/c is 2007... thats why i forgot my password on my email also.

I learned that the keylogger is still using my account....I ask GM in game to temporary ban my account so the keylogger wont use my account to pretend that I'm him/her and do something stupid...GM told me they will temp ban it....

finally, I got to open my email... I forgot password it....got the new password..i know im banned...i ask GM to unban me... they told me they cannot coz im perma ban for the reason of fooling people that I'm a GM...meaning they did not temp ban me when I asked them to... tha keylogger act like he is a GM and my account get's perma ban.... NICE JOB GM's! you got one thing to do....

Kensei

How did you get keylogged is related to the server problem? And how is keylogging your account actually being beneficial to the server? If I were a server owner, I would never do that. You're my source of income anyway.

Also, it's your fault for making random email for registration. If you planned to go serious, use a real email.