ElariaRO

Started by BestPlayerEver, Jan 08, 2017, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestPlayerEver

Quote from: ElariaRO on Jan 08, 2017, 03:43 PM
Hope to see you on Elaria Woon Reloaded soon!
We have a lot of people describing the server as their "home". I think we do our best to give players the feeling of finally getting a server that actually cares about the project and isn't just there for quick money grabbing. Considering we revamped the entire server just for the community and dind't give up, it should show that we're very dedicated =)

If you need anything or got any questions just feel free to ask!

Forum: http://board.playelaria.com/

I really don't think you guys should continue advertising your server until the Admins are fully committed.

Daifuku is GMing on another server, Revival of Midgard. While Nihad has no interest in the server at the moment and busy with real life stuff.

I would normally vouch for you guys but the servers pretty much dead at this point.

ElariaRO

Quote from: BestPlayerEver on Jan 08, 2017, 04:09 PM
I really don't think you guys should continue advertising your server until the Admins are fully committed.

Daifuku is GMing on another server, Revival of Midgard. While Nihad has no interest in the server at the moment and busy with real life stuff.

I would normally vouch for you guys but the servers pretty much dead at this point.
This is a bad joke right?
I'm fully commited to the server and online every free minute I have. I am community helper on RoM but they know my #1 priority is Elaria and I mostly help with organization, jesus christ.
Nihad is busy at the moment but if you'd actually either open your eyes or play the server you'd know that we still have frequent and good maintenances/updates. http://board.playelaria.com/index.php?/topic/1429-20170107-changelog/

We have a good and nice community at this point, thankfully all toxic people jumped to a different server.
People like you ruin servers like mine by spreading rumors like the server being dead.
xo Daifuku!

BestPlayerEver

Quote from: ElariaRO on Jan 08, 2017, 05:58 PM
This is a bad joke right?
I'm fully commited to the server and online every free minute I have. I am community helper on RoM but they know my #1 priority is Elaria and I mostly help with organization, jesus christ.
Nihad is busy at the moment but if you'd actually either open your eyes or play the server you'd know that we still have frequent and good maintenances/updates. http://board.playelaria.com/index.php?/topic/1429-20170107-changelog/

We have a good and nice community at this point, thankfully all toxic people jumped to a different server.
People like you ruin servers like mine by spreading rumors like the server being dead.
xo Daifuku!

Lol. I don't need to play a server to know it's dead. I don't see how a GM on one server can help another server at the same time. Seems like a conflict of interest, also seeing as how RoM is a direct competitor.

Just based on your response, I'd rather not join a server where the Admin is so easily provoked and agitated. I've known and am pretty close to Nihad, that's the only reason I even follow WoonRO. Prior to being Elaria WoonRO, I didnt even know wtf ElariaRO was.

And lol, I'm probably one of the biggest supporters of WoonRO but I'm not blindfully following it.

Yup, you got rid of all the toxic players from "your" server, guess it's not surprising to see only like 30 active players on it. Also pretty funny how you bash these "toxic" players yet you're helping RoM which has byfar the most toxic players and RO ruining players, aka WoE players. Seems pretty ironic and hypocritical.

Actually, I spoke with you near the beginning of Elaria Woon's opening. I told you to allow 3pps or your server would be a bust.(As did many others) You didn't believe and thought you guys were going to revolutionize RO.  Guess what happened? Your server went to s*** real quick. You guys go on hiatus and then reintroduce the server with 3pps now. You have no idea what you're doing which explains why "your" server is absolute garbage.

Btw, frequent updates/maintanence doesn't mean your server is good. If you actually listened to the community back then, Elaria WoonRO might actually be good.

Tea_Pls

I'm pretty sure they can be a GM for Rise of Midgard and still run their server perfectly fine.  /hmm

Prism~

Server's been a flop since day one. Someone competent needs to open a Mid-Rate.

Kris

lmao all you bandwagon-ers will go back to Elaria as soon as your cash-gobbling servers start to die out
2k21 Return

BestPlayerEver

Quote from: Tea_Pls on Jan 10, 2017, 09:34 PM
I'm pretty sure they can be a GM for Rise of Midgard and still run their server perfectly fine.  /hmm

It's like working for Samsung while owning Apple. It's a conflict of interest. She'd rather GM on another server than host her own? If you own a server, I don't think it makes sense to help another. Especially since her own server only has like 50 people online and was pretty much a bust since day 1. She's against 3pp's yet she GMs on a server with the highest usage rate?

Kolby

I have my own reserved opinion about the server, but I remembered last year how the players basically left for a new server hyped up which ultimately reduced the population to it's knees and never actually recovered while there was a few players who stayed for PVM when BG was technically dead. Fast forward to today, it's basically the same thing and most people who complain have already left the server. That's just it isn't? We complain, and if things don't go our way and a bit difficult we leave with our guild. This game was never designed for 3PP or AHKing(stay legit don't ahk) but people have made this tools to make it easier rather than spamming your keyboard. I disagree on this usage and I actually agreed when they disagree on everyone. We can't expect what we want to be implemented always, remember when Woon has all the things you mentioned? And what did the players do? They left the server for another hyped up server. We(players,myself included) just seem to have dropped the ball when a server needs population the most. Elaria is a manifestation of the defunct Woon, you can't go back and complain when the perfect server was left by players themselves and then blame Elaria for trying out something new and different and then blame them again. We players have to realize we are not entitled to have everything go our way and then complain about it(I think Blinzer said this or something) when the hard work is being done by the GM themselves with effort while we here are just moaning about how things are not alright. I urge the community to wake up, it's 2017 if we don't stand together then servers would die out. Even the cash shop is full of cosmetics items and not one that can make you simply buy out high-end gears like Well Chewed Pencil or Father's White Moustache. When they actually implemented what you guys have suggested, you're still complaining  /wah. I just don't understand our own community and I dont think I'll ever will.

Also don't get me wrong, I don't like how the server allow cursed words, I don't like how some players(older) have favoritism(old woon) over some other because they have stucked longer than us and some other things but you know despite their faults, despite of their shenanigans you know it's a server still worth playing.
Searching for friends is hard
Searching for companionship is harder
Be grateful to those who accompany you
On this Road, like the Wayfarer(A Person Travelling) finding it's way back home!

Playing since: 2004

BestPlayerEver

Quote from: Kolby on Jan 11, 2017, 02:14 AM
I have my own reserved opinion about the server, but I remembered last year how the players basically left for a new server hyped up which ultimately reduced the population to it's knees and never actually recovered while there was a few players who stayed for PVM when BG was technically dead. Fast forward to today, it's basically the same thing and most people who complain have already left the server. That's just it isn't? We complain, and if things don't go our way and a bit difficult we leave with our guild. This game was never designed for 3PP or AHKing(stay legit don't ahk) but people have made this tools to make it easier rather than spamming your keyboard. I disagree on this usage and I actually agreed when they disagree on everyone. We can't expect what we want to be implemented always, remember when Woon has all the things you mentioned? And what did the players do? They left the server for another hyped up server. We(players,myself included) just seem to have dropped the ball when a server needs population the most. Elaria is a manifestation of the defunct Woon, you can't go back and complain when the perfect server was left by players themselves and then blame Elaria for trying out something new and different and then blame them again. We players have to realize we are not entitled to have everything go our way and then complain about it(I think Blinzer said this or something) when the hard work is being done by the GM themselves with effort while we here are just moaning about how things are not alright. I urge the community to wake up, it's 2017 if we don't stand together then servers would die out. Even the cash shop is full of cosmetics items and not one that can make you simply buy out high-end gears like Well Chewed Pencil or Father's White Moustache. When they actually implemented what you guys have suggested, you're still complaining  /wah. I just don't understand our own community and I dont think I'll ever will.

Also don't get me wrong, I don't like how the server allow cursed words, I don't like how some players(older) have favoritism(old woon) over some other because they have stucked longer than us and some other things but you know despite their faults, despite of their shenanigans you know it's a server still worth playing.

I remember you from Woon, I think.

The thing with Elaria was that all the old players/woe players/woon players all said to allow 3pps. Woon was successful because it was a home for people. People have played on it for years and so they come back to their hardwork once a hype server dies. It was always like that. Elaria has nothing, it's a brand new server with nobody's progress on it. Not only that, many of the woe players friends resided on Woon because kawaii.

Although Woon was not a "WoE server" it had 90% of the things needed to be one, players/3pps/setup. Elaria basically said "screw you" to all the woe players and even regular midrate players by not allowing the 3pps. Nihad and Daifuku were so uptight about attracting the "non-toxic, non-woe" players. Dude, reality check, there's like nobody like that nowadays. Elaria was trying to attract new RO players, except nobody new joins anymore.

Elaria had the hype necessary to be successful but they still managed to screw it up.

Kris

Quote from: Kolby on Jan 11, 2017, 02:14 AM

Trying to figure out what's more cringe worthy, this post or your quote about the wayfarer  /hmm
2k21 Return

Woon

I would like to clarify that it's not that I have no interest in running this server. I very much enjoyed working on Elaria and I still do. It has been an incredibly educational experience so far and I feel it will continue to be so. However the part about my IRL commitments is true.

As I have explained here: http://board.playelaria.com/index.php?/topic/1494-im-still-alive/

My time on Elaria will slowly come back and I will resume my major tasks. But I think I have earned a 2 week leave to get my real life stuff in order. I apologize if people think differently. We are not abandoning the server, there are still major developments happening, it's just that they will take more time than usual. Even with my limited time I have continued to release significant updates to the server and have been helping Daifu expand her knowledge base.

Simply put, the server is doing fine. Unlike the last attempt, the server can support it self this time so there is no reason to even consider shutting it down. We would certainly like to see it grow, but I think that will come with time and us earning the players' trust.

ElariaRO

Quote from: BestPlayerEver on Jan 10, 2017, 11:46 PM

It's like working for Samsung while owning Apple. It's a conflict of interest. She'd rather GM on another server than host her own? If you own a server, I don't think it makes sense to help another. Especially since her own server only has like 50 people online and was pretty much a bust since day 1. She's against 3pp's yet she GMs on a server with the highest usage rate?

I won't even bother replying to the other stuff you wrote but let me tell you following:
What I do in my free time next to elaria, if it's doing graphics for almost every other server out there (which I do, because I have a paid service topic on hercules/am in the herc staff as graphics moderator) or if I help other servers out in general, is my business.
If you can not handle two jobs at the same time, that's your problem not mine.
I have and always will be most active on elaria but if I feel like working on some other RO or NON-RO related things then who are you to judge me?

Conflict of interest? I am not the server owner of RoM, I don't have to help a server because I love every single decision they make or their server setup. I help them because I know the owners or because they need someone in the things I am good with.
Maybe in your opinion it's bad to help the "competition" but to me I don't see people as competition, f*** I even did graphics for the owner of At**sRO even if they "destroyed our server" as some people said. I just like to help people and everyone who knows me knows that too.
To RoM being our "direct competition"? Their server is completely different than ours, it's a lowrate and caters a complete different audience of players. Their features and systems are completely different too.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
Don't judge a book by it's cover BestPlayerEver, I've worked on way more than just one server before and managed it perfectly fine.

BestPlayerEver

Quote from: ElariaRO on Jan 12, 2017, 11:47 AM
I won't even bother replying to the other stuff you wrote but let me tell you following:
What I do in my free time next to elaria, if it's doing graphics for almost every other server out there (which I do, because I have a paid service topic on hercules/am in the herc staff as graphics moderator) or if I help other servers out in general, is my business.
If you can not handle two jobs at the same time, that's your problem not mine.
I have and always will be most active on elaria but if I feel like working on some other RO or NON-RO related things then who are you to judge me?

Conflict of interest? I am not the server owner of RoM, I don't have to help a server because I love every single decision they make or their server setup. I help them because I know the owners or because they need someone in the things I am good with.
Maybe in your opinion it's bad to help the "competition" but to me I don't see people as competition, f*** I even did graphics for the owner of At**sRO even if they "destroyed our server" as some people said. I just like to help people and everyone who knows me knows that too.
To RoM being our "direct competition"? Their server is completely different than ours, it's a lowrate and caters a complete different audience of players. Their features and systems are completely different too.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
Don't judge a book by it's cover BestPlayerEver, I've worked on way more than just one server before and managed it perfectly fine.

Seems like you know a lot, why don't you put more time in that 50 pop server of yours with amazing revolutionizing non-3pp mechanics. If you consider your project as a success, that's pretty sad.

RoM is definitely a direct competitor and if you fail to see that, you must be retarded. The only way you can even stay relevant is if you manage to bring some WoE guilds onto your server. RoM/DoM has all of them right now. Just because the rates are different doesn't mean it's not targeting the same audience. In fact, a lot of players on RoM were from WoonRO.

They make it lowrate so people reach endgame faster, donate more, and thus making the server life longer. Everyone knows RoM is gonna die within a year like DoM.

I mean really, those players always have WoERO to fall back on.

From what I read, you basically accept any job that pays. Fair enough.

ElariaRO

Quote from: BestPlayerEver on Jan 12, 2017, 12:53 PM
...with amazing revolutionizing non-3pp mechanics...

...From what I read, you basically accept any job that pays. Fair enough...

1) Leading back to my first reply to your nonsense
Quote from: ElariaRO on Jan 08, 2017, 05:58 PM
if you'd actually either open your eyes or play the server you'd know 
3PPs have been active since weeks.

2) Not getting paid from RoM, not getting paid from anything else except my paid services and even there I barely charge for things.
But yeah, go ahead and continue talking s***, seems like the only thing you can do. /kis
Daifuku out.

BestPlayerEver

Quote from: ElariaRO on Jan 12, 2017, 01:06 PM
1) Leading back to my first reply to your nonsense 3PPs have been active since weeks.

3pps were active only once you realized your server was a complete bust. You didn't listen to the community when they were willing to give you a try.

You guys literally ignored every single cry from the community asking for it to be allowed. You thought "hey, im gonna try and cater this server towards the 10 random new players that are new to RO that will join."

I mean, your server population speaks for itself. Pray that RoM dies and you manage to steal some players.

Peace