ragnaclen injustice

Started by Kirenisia, Oct 13, 2017, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirenisia

i herd gm here want money 4 item. this is not god, break rules for gm vry xenopahobia. even ban mi friend skajaculate for telling them they create gm injustice. i know sometime it hard to pay rent... but this is plane rong!!! BIAS WILL BE FROWN

#justic4skajaculate

Insomnia2000

Is this serious? You didn't provide any details.

Daifuku.

Quote from: Insomnia2000 on Oct 13, 2017, 08:12 AM
Is this serious? You didn't provide any details.

Obviously not. Said person already tried the same with same topic name and same phrase "BIAS WILL BE FROWN" here:
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/junk-yard/baguette-injustice/

Should get banned from ratemyserver.net, also don't understand why the person has just 1 post while posting more than that.  /hmm

Yuzo

sadly idiots with the same mentality as OP read these types of post and eat them up, and then make their judgement about a server right there.

surely this is a troll. the way some words are misspelled almost seems purposeful.... "ragnaclen"

Kirenisia

GM WE ARE MANY ASK TIMES BUT THERE IS NO RESULT?!! u are make of the rmt to us OR REPROT MUCH OF THE SERVER. u are think of making this the server good of all player? I am doubt it and you are make much injustice.

Daifuku.

Quote from: Kirenisia on Oct 13, 2017, 02:24 AM
even ban mi friend skajaculate for telling them they create gm injustice.
#justic4skajaculate

Your "friend" skajaculate (Adrian) told me yesterday that he wrote the bad rms reviews on purpose to hurt the server because he got banned.
He and others threatened to kill Ragnaclan with bad reviews and crashing the server. I didn't want to put this public simply because I'm not a jerk and publically call out people, but since you idiot won't stop accusing my server of being corrupt here it goes:

Theo (Gerrard Mino) was banned, since he caused trouble in our previous server and didn't use his second chance on Ragnaclan wisely.
Nitrous is temporarely banned for giving out bots to his Guild Members to use them on Ragnaclan (currently talking to him to figure out what this is all about)
Adrian/Skajaculate has been banned for insulting the staff, threatening to ddos/crash the server and s*** posting on RMS.

I managed to sort things our with Skajaculate in the end, he was just a bit drunk and pissed off because he got banned. But I think he understands it.

Now, beloved Kirenisia would you please stop trolling? Thank you.

Kris

shoutout my boy theo for still killing the same mobs year after year for the culture
2k21 Return

misterj

holy s*** i had no idea gix's brother still played ro, i remember him being dirt on my first ro server long ago.

Insomnia2000

Quote from: misterj on Oct 14, 2017, 01:42 AM
holy s*** i had no idea gix's brother still played ro, i remember him being dirt on my first ro server long ago.

I was wondering if he was related to the Gix Mino of LLRO. I didn't know he had a brother, but I also didn't talk to Gix.

Love and Happiness

Good Saturday Everyone! I really hope that you have a wonderful day today and everyday!  /heh

First, I need to make it clear: English is not my native language, so please, ignore my mistakes and focus the message.  /no1

I never posted on RMS, actually, I just created this account and came here to help someone I do not even know. I'm not part of the staff, and I'm not a friend of any GM, I just want to be fair.

Sometimes I come to RMS searching for something different, a new and good server. Well, this time I came here because I saw on Twitch a new server called RagnaClan, I saw someone playing and really enjoyed. It's really rare to see a Server with many players from the Opening and i liked it.

Well, sadly I saw several pitiful topics trying to destroy the reputation of the Server. Making accusations of copies, of a corrupt team and just one more attempt to make money. Oh really?

I believe that the vast majority of RO players do not have a basic idea of ​​what a server is. First of all, it's hard work. It is time dedicated, this time that could be being used for several other things, time that is limited, since we are mortal beings. Trying to destroy the reputation of a server without substantiated evidence is to devalue the work of people who, instead of just chasing after a computer just having fun, rush to try to build something they can be proud of.

Fortunately, every day that I have accessed the RagnaClan website I have come across a growth in the number of players, a growth in the number of forum posts and I simply see it as a blessing, it is reward for someone else's work. You critics should learn and value, rather than destroy what others work hard for!

From qualities of the Server I can list the possibility of playing on Adroid and the affection of the Team with players of other nationalities. I am Brazilian and Proxy is simply something that makes me be grateful!  /lv

I hope everyone who got the wrong impression from the server tries to have fun on it now.  /kis

Oldschooler

Quote from: misterj on Oct 14, 2017, 01:42 AM

Lmao Gix Mino, what a throwback.