RagnaClassics - * GM Admin * threaten me ( Power Abuse )

Started by Zexceed, Jul 22, 2014, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexceed

^ already did.

Knowing that anyone talks about this in the server get warned for being ban like what happen to my friends left their.

Fanoe

Quote from: Rine on Jul 24, 2014, 12:50 PM
the admin was female and she said that she hired female staff because girls easily attract males (cough - some of them might be possible donators) and she expects that there are less drama in the team because are females.

This admin's logic, though... /x

Current Server: WoonRO

pusanginamoy

Childish act of GM. LMFAO.

Just leave and find new server that you will call home.

Zexceed

well yeah nothing to do with it.

This is my first time to encounter a GM like this, playing RO for over 5 years. /sigh

Zirius

This is soo sad. Goodluck finding a new server, btw.

Remmi

What a joke.

Their page started appearing in my FB page as an ad... Blocked.  /heh

Humpy

Quote from: Rine on Jul 24, 2014, 12:50 PM
Well, I've been a GM on a full Filipino server (don't ask my history about it) and the admin was female and she said that she hired female staff because girls easily attract males (cough - some of them might be possible donators) and she expects that there are less drama in the team because are females.

NOT! Anyways, just leave the server.

Admin obviously hasn't seen Bad Girls Club.

GM Midnight

Meh... I hate how the admin replied. as a GM i know how much patience our job needs. Newbies ask questions all the time. Broadcasting the player's name and insulting him/her as a cry baby just because he/she asked a question is just so unprofessional.

With these kind of staff, i'd say the server doesn't have that much time to live. The way the admin answers somehow show that he/she is incompetent with his/her work, just saying haha.

Nekoruchii

Quote from: Zexceed on Aug 01, 2014, 07:07 AM
well yeah nothing to do with it.

This is my first time to encounter a GM like this, playing RO for over 5 years. /sigh

Well, simply expect the unexpected especially you are playing in a PH owned server. (I am not saying all the times, but I barely met PH server owners who are really professionals, I know one but he left the RO world already) He's just into making $$$ from his server, moving on.

Also, the admin doesn't give a sh*t about this thread over here, means he haven't seen it or he doesn't give a sh*t.

And also, where is the admin? Why don't he give his side? I just took time to look at the screenshots you posted and I can say that he's a total idiot. And, simply banning for complain? Obviously he doesn't really know how to run a server, he loses his patience easily. What a retard.

Quote from: Humpy on Aug 09, 2014, 09:06 PM
Admin obviously hasn't seen Bad Girls Club.

Well, we were all good but except her, sooner or later she gets mad at us for talking to players (especially when one of the players was the admin's boyfriend and no one from the team knows about it and she got mad to the gm and made issues about her, you know, typical drama queen all around in facebook, putting up a status that is for the gm she got mad at).

Quote from: Fanoe on Jul 29, 2014, 01:28 PM
This admin's logic, though... /x

The retarded logic, eh?

OUT TOPIC:

Spoiler
Anyways, just a experience why they hire female staff: (This is based on experience on what I hear on the players on my retarded server that I was a gm before.)

• Females, before we got hired, we have to submit a photo of yourself making a "fansign" (a.k.a holding a paper with a word in it). Rest assured that the admin really hired a girl. The admin will even call you lol.
  • Females tend to have more PATIENCE, the patience runs out like a bubble when you become a staff at a HR.
  • Females tend to attract players, well, once a group or a individual knows that the staff is all female (some typical or perverts or whatever) will be like HEEEEEY THE GM TEAM IS ALL FEMALE WE SHOULD JOIN!!
  • Aside from very friendly, easier to approach, they say that females aren't snob (personally I am when I don't even wanna talk to you.)
[close]

Zexceed

Quote from: Rine on Aug 10, 2014, 03:35 AM
Well, simply expect the unexpected especially you are playing in a PH owned server. (I am not saying all the times, but I barely met PH server owners who are really professionals, I know one but he left the RO world already) He's just into making $$$ from his server, moving on.

Also, the admin doesn't give a sh*t about this thread over here, means he haven't seen it or he doesn't give a sh*t.

And also, where is the admin? Why don't he give his side? I just took time to look at the screenshots you posted and I can say that he's a total idiot. And, simply banning for complain? Obviously he doesn't really know how to run a server, he loses his patience easily. What a retard.

Well, we were all good but except her, sooner or later she gets mad at us for talking to players (especially when one of the players was the admin's boyfriend and no one from the team knows about it and she got mad to the gm and made issues about her, you know, typical drama queen all around in facebook, putting up a status that is for the gm she got mad at).

The retarded logic, eh?

OUT TOPIC:

Spoiler
Anyways, just a experience why they hire female staff: (This is based on experience on what I hear on the players on my retarded server that I was a gm before.)

• Females, before we got hired, we have to submit a photo of yourself making a "fansign" (a.k.a holding a paper with a word in it). Rest assured that the admin really hired a girl. The admin will even call you lol.
  • Females tend to have more PATIENCE, the patience runs out like a bubble when you become a staff at a HR.
  • Females tend to attract players, well, once a group or a individual knows that the staff is all female (some typical or perverts or whatever) will be like HEEEEEY THE GM TEAM IS ALL FEMALE WE SHOULD JOIN!!
  • Aside from very friendly, easier to approach, they say that females aren't snob (personally I am when I don't even wanna talk to you.)
[close]

the gm admin knows about this, maybe he/she can't defend his/herself.

Cawliflower

Why would you name yourself "GM Admin?"... that's original?  /hmm

When a GM doesn't give you the answer you want, you need to blow a  /kis at him/her.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Gatoruchato

Quote from: Cawliflower on Sep 25, 2014, 02:06 AM
Why would you name yourself "GM Admin?"... that's original?  /hmm

When a GM doesn't give you the answer you want, you need to blow a  /kis at him/her.

Typical admins would do that. Obviously they can't think of a name of their own and decides to give his identity as "GM Admin" or those who wants to make money from their servers. *cough*
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)