RagnaClassics - * GM Admin * threaten me ( Power Abuse )

Started by Zexceed, Jul 22, 2014, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexceed

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/chris199119/1.jpg

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/chris199119/2-2.jpg

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z324/chris199119/3-2.jpg

This happen when i was just asking about the Sage skill why it was being customized and then after that this is what he says to me.

He shout my name all over the server saying i was a " Crying Baby " and threatening me that he would banned me if I ask one more question to him.

I ask questions related to RO and i approach and talked him respectfully.

PS: Feel free to ask question if i need to translate our conversation I will gladly to cooperate.

Thanks in advance !

Triper

B>free translator, I'm not going to do that, it's a big wall of text :c

PS - RMS can't do a thing about it. If you don't like the way the staff was to you, quit the server.

Zexceed

Thanks for a quick reply.

Quitting isn't resolve any problem.

This serve as a INFORMATION to those who are going to play this server that the GM in this server is  not that well enough to assist players and matured to answer or guide players. Having this kind of attitude in a server specially a GM will give a big impact. Wasn't saying that this will be a lost but still might be in future cases.

PS: Feel free to do anything what RMS can do.

Gene

Lol. The way he replies is just.... /x

Why don't you leave already?

Zexceed

Not just the way he answer me but also shouting my name all over the server and insulting me.

I'm a Guild Leader one of the guild there, it's not easy for me to leave my members and friends.

I have friends playing the server and they already donated for some items which is not easily for us to leave the game.

exii

Very intensifying friendships if they arent able to follow you to another server

lol
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

Xarale

Would be nice to have a translation of this, not all of us speak Tagalog after all.  You don't have to translate it of course, but it would be nice for non-Filipinos like myself to understand what you're trying to show us here.

To echo what others are saying though, why not leave the server and have your friends join you?  I know it's not easy to leave a server where you've donated or invested time into, but if you stay along with your group of friends.. you're actually helping this GM/admin to keep their server alive & active.  Is that really what you want?

-X.

Zexceed

Feel free to find someone to translate it.

I could translate it but for fair i let someone  /no1

That's why we're looking for a good server right now.

Gene

I'll try translating, note that tagalog is not my native language so it's not accurate...here goes:

SS1:
GM:

You have so many complaints
This is how the server was programmed
That is why it works this way

Zex:
Sir, I'm not complaining
Just asking
--pointless line---
just wanted to be clear

GM

Zex:
I just need a clear explanation
I'm not really complaining

GM

Zex:
If that kind of simple question..(continued next next line)

GM
Ok?

Zex:
makes you mad already

GM
hays (sigh)

Just the first screenshot, I guess you guys can see how it is from that.
SS2 and SS3 just shows that the GM probably broadcasted saying Zexceed is stubbon and a crybaby.

Edit: Got interested and checked some things deeper cause I have free time. Guess what?

lol.

Zexceed

Yeah, dunno how this GM think.

Having a biased decision that only female GM's can help the server grow and more interesting. I don't think that an acceptable reason but we cant argue with that since he is the admin of the server and he can rule the game what he wants.

Gene

I don't really care about his/her sexist comment, just to be sure your Admin is female right?

Then she just proved herself wrong by saying "females are more mature and patient", based on your screenshot.

Zexceed

Thanks for the translation.

About your question sad to say i don't know if * GM Admin * is a female or male. If you asked me base on my opinion i think his a male.

There's another GM their name * Hera * which we know she's a female, she's handling the events only of the server she handle it very well but sometimes she gets annoyed due to some players acts. There was an event that have being controversial due to some players complaints, I don't know what's really happened. 

lilsword

Hmm. I remember a story similar to this. It was OriginalRO, when the admin was saying "That's how the server was programmed" when someone complained about a monster dropping Golds in a very high chance. lol

pusanginamoy

Nekoruchii

Quote from: Gene on Jul 23, 2014, 09:23 AM
Edit: Got interested and checked some things deeper cause I have free time. Guess what?

lol.

Well, I've been a GM on a full Filipino server (don't ask my history about it) and the admin was female and she said that she hired female staff because girls easily attract males (cough - some of them might be possible donators) and she expects that there are less drama in the team because are females.

NOT! Anyways, just leave the server.