Ragnaclan False Advertise: Dead Server

Started by Emcee, Jan 01, 2018, 07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emcee

Dude i did my reasearch. Ya'll are either GM or GM friends. Stop with the lie. This server is not running in BG or PVP worse is no woe guilds. I am here sitting all day in your server to proove my point so shut it lol. Ya'll also friends / loyalties of daifuku of its old failed server ElariaRO. Legit people commented on the other rant http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/ragnaclan/ this one is just full of GM or GM loyalties since elariaro. Stop lying

DontPingMe

Dratini

influx of new players  /heh

not worth the time to even play ragnaclan at the moment. bg dead as well as woe, unless one proper woe guild decide to join the server which is unlikely considering guilds that doing woe in ragnaclan just both noob guilds. not worth to spend time and effort. well we just wait and see that Luvanddrama is a good guild or not.

fcktehname

Quote from: Emcee on Jan 04, 2018, 02:59 AM
no woe guilds.

What are you talking about? there are guilds woeing. sure we aren't "the best guilds" but woe has been active from a while. and there's a third guild woeing this week. here's a video which i recorded myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1CsdTTwbQE

You are clearly bringing up more and more random reasons to bring down this server just because you didn't have any arguments against posting a thread against a server when you've barely played for few hours or minutes.

Emcee

Quote from: Dratini on Jan 04, 2018, 05:26 AM
influx of new players  /heh

not worth the time to even play ragnaclan at the moment. bg dead as well as woe, unless one proper woe guild decide to join the server which is unlikely considering guilds that doing woe in ragnaclan just both noob guilds. not worth to spend time and effort. well we just wait and see that Luvanddrama is a good guild or not.

Real talk!
Why are these fanboys / gm friends / gm are making comments here that this server actually has a hope? I am online right now and have been for the past 4 long boring days. There is NO WOE GUILD. Lmao these guilds you are talking about are almost comparable to no guild. They dont exist. They are made by bunch of randoms or the ElariaRO Fan group. Be real and stop lying to the public. This server has no bg,woe or pvp. Just sit and be kawaii all day like the admin.

fcktehname

Quote from: Emcee on Jan 04, 2018, 07:45 AM
Real talk!
Why are these fanboys / gm friends / gm are making comments here that this server actually has a hope? I am online right now and have been for the past 4 long boring days. There is NO WOE GUILD. Lmao these guilds you are talking about are almost comparable to no guild. They dont exist. They are made by bunch of randoms or the ElariaRO Fan group. Be real and stop lying to the public. This server has no bg,woe or pvp. Just sit and be kawaii all day like the admin.

You just proved my point. you are just making up more and more new reasons to bring this server down. you know nothing about the guilds playing here and you're claiming the 2 guilds are a bunch of randoms? you clearly lost your argument and now you're butthurt. look at the screenshot.

https://puu.sh/yU6su/7b062f105b.png

does this look like a random guild. Castling guild is an actual guild in the server that keeps competing against the other guild called "an experience", we are not only active in the server but also active in discord like a family. every post you make here, you are giving more reasons to everyone to not trust your words, so go on, amuse the crowd, everyone loves these kinds of rants on RMS. lmao

DontPingMe

I admit that my guild is pretty much just me and my friends derping around, but do you really need a "WoE guild" to have a fun WoE? None of us believe ourselves to be good in any capacity. It's just another game to play with each other like any other game.

Feel free to move on to other servers like Zen or Melee, if it ain't your cup of tea. The lowish population is a bit jarring for most people, but blowing it up like this just seems so unnecessary/immature and seems more like a way for you to stroke your own ego.

Also, to set the record straight, we've contributed to many criticisms about the server and find the memes to be as delicious/spicy as anyone else. I find them to be part of the experience and keeps things interesting lol.

Bashing the server just because you don't have friends seems like a low blow, but hey.
Cheers.

blink32

Quote from: fcktehname on Jan 04, 2018, 09:54 AM
https://puu.sh/yU6su/7b062f105b.png

does this look like a random guild. Castling guild is an actual guild in the server that keeps competing against the other guild called "an experience", we are not only active in the server but also active in discord like a family. every post you make here, you are giving more reasons to everyone to not trust your words, so go on, amuse the crowd, everyone loves these kinds of rants on RMS. lmao

https://ibb.co/gdhAmb

looks pretty random to me. the only 2 guilds trying to pick up any person they can find.

Quote from: fcktehname on Jan 04, 2018, 07:11 AM
What are you talking about? there are guilds woeing. sure we aren't "the best guilds" but woe has been active from a while. and there's a third guild woeing this week. here's a video which i recorded myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1CsdTTwbQE

the video title says it all. you're just a guest, which is basically what castling is made of, a bunch of randoms.

feelsbadman not sure what this woe meta is, 0 spp, 0 snipers. but i'm sure you guys can pull off 1 fsprof since he's perma ghostring anyways.

johnmarie02

So all the 20 v 20 bg I played last night was just a dream?  /sob

fcktehname

Quote from: blink32 on Jan 04, 2018, 10:35 AM
https://ibb.co/gdhAmb

looks pretty random to me. the only 2 guilds trying to pick up any person they can find.

the video title says it all. you're just a guest, which is basically what castling is made of, a bunch of randoms.

feelsbadman not sure what this woe meta is, 0 spp, 0 snipers. but i'm sure you guys can pull off 1 fsprof since he's perma ghostring anyways.

Just like don't ping me said, you don't need woe guilds to have fun in woe. Woe is active and fun. With a 3rd guild joining the fight, its gonna be more fun. Also, correct, that's a guest woe video, although, I'm no longer a guest now. It's obvious,, its just nothing but claims without proof in this topic.  You do not know the guilds here and bashing them and the server with little information about them is a low blow.  The main reason for this topic was "server is dead" daifuku proved otherwise. Server is very much alive and a person who plays for a couple of hours cannot be the judge here. When that was proven, he didn't like how things were going, so he kept on making more and more reasons to attack the server. But you already know that too since I mentioned that already and you have the capability to read and think.

wtf_cake

Honestly, I genuinely thought at first that Daifuku was a caring owner, and devoted herself to the community, and a decent graphics designer.... However, out of all those things I mentioned, I'd say a decent graphics designer came out of that.

I've played all of her servers, great start lots of "inspiration" from her, makes the community seem somewhat okay. But just give her a few weeks, next thing you know this person is ALWAYS, ALWWAAAAYS going on vacations, taking long asf breaks, while she lets other people just essentially do the work for her. I don't EVER remember her being anything relevant in RO, she has zero experience from playing the game itself, WoE, w/e all I know is she makes RO servers and uses the money that she makes to just go on trips. As soon as I saw her message s*** on her VERY OWN COMMUNITY, I knew this "female dog" pardon my language, was just cash grabbing non stop.

Her servers always has promises, but then there are always delays, her going on trips, wants to make people feel pity for her (I say this because this crazy lunatic literally posted a picture of her near to death dog on her discord announcement page). No Daifuku, people literally don't like you because you're so transparent on what you do and you do it so poorly, that nobody likes it, you don't stand out as somebody to be respected because you still commit the same mistakes, and try to take shortcuts on all of your "work". The only reason daifuku's server even has anybody on it is probably because they got baited with the decent website, besides that it's another empty void full of promises.

Oh guys, remember when she said, she was going to level with the "community" remember how far that got her? OH RIGHT........... LOL, she thinks she knows what people want from RO when in reality she's gotten truly 0 experience in every single front, in both PvM and PVP people literally do these things for her, it's disgusting

(personal attack removed by staff)

blink32

Quote from: fcktehname on Jan 04, 2018, 11:17 AM
You do not know the guilds here and bashing them and the server with little information about them is a low blow.  The main reason for this topic was "server is dead" daifuku proved otherwise. Server is very much alive and a person who plays for a couple of hours cannot be the judge here.

i've been here since day 1 and even witnessed the ninja memes, so i would know what's up. the reason why people is "bashing" is because daifuku isn't delivering what was promised. she opened a discord channel for woe leaders and rather than catering to them, kicks them off one by one. and all the server now really has to offer is pve since the bg/woe is very tilting/meme as its just people with boss cards or new players playing with their pve characters (explains why a whole team stuns). but what pisses me off is when new people ask in discord/#main hows the bg/woe and they simply respond with it being well and alive would anger you if you notice the trend. and if you ever have ANY doubt in the server, you will be muted, kicked and even banned. i've witnessed a grand ban wave back in november when people were expressing their unhappy concerns with their output. at the start of the server, they were nearing 10 complete woe guilds and now, i'd like to think of woe as simply bg. sure it isn't literally dead, but its more less gives the gist of what people should expect when you say it's dead.

they release costumes and new donates pretty much every month but don't even try to give mbk or bridge. they are really poor at handling player issues too. they had a heated debate with griefing guilds for the LONGEST time that ultimately made those guilds quit. bots were very evident in maps with fast teleporting archers for the LONGEST time and when trying to contact them, they were nowhere to be found. rather than addressing their HUGE exploit to the community, they simply hot fixed it and did nothing to control the economy. in the beginning of time, there was a crazy boris and people literally farmed 100s of card albums basically for free (at their time card rate was only 0.1%). sure new people joining the server now wouldn't notice anything this server went through, but as someone who was here from the start, i am seeing a pattern similar to that of elaria and even atlas. rather than addressing what's been wrong for the longest time, they rather defend themselves thinking everything is fine and will ban you if you think otherwise.

and i do play on this server and log in regularly. though it is rare for me to be on long as there's nothing being offered or available to do, ultimately leading to feeling of a dead server as excitement is no longer a thing. she tries to delude her players by always mentioning cash grabbing servers and how her server isn't. she even says rwc gold never be obtainable aside from a paywall. 9$ for a 1/8 chance of getting it. so yeah on average, a rwc gold would cost 72$ to obtain. notice the hypocrisy? while you guys are busy defending her, she is constantly going on vacations. we aren't trying to convince people to quit, you can stay as long as you'd like. but this is "RATE MY SERVER" so my opinion stands.

Emcee

Finally!! Real people commenting how bad she is. Pay to win. Dead server. Thats the reality. She is a hypocrite. All people playing are her friends. She is proudly going on vacation with donation money then claim not to be pay2win. s***! I am the true teller and the other defendors are either server GM or her friends. Wouldnt have lasted this long if she didnt lie and took her gm friends here to bash me. Now the truths are coming up. Scroll up! She should be on hall of shame for this pay2win then holiday scam.  Then lie to the public about this s***

The iRO God

Daifuku didnt even deliver the karaoke she promised be before the launch  /sob  /sob  /sob

fcktehname

Quote from: Emcee on Jan 04, 2018, 01:51 PM
Finally!! Real people commenting how bad she is. Pay to win. Dead server. Thats the reality. She is a hypocrite. All people playing are her friends. She is proudly going on vacation with donation money then claim not to be pay2win. s***! I am the true teller and the other defendors are either server GM or her friends. Wouldnt have lasted this long if she didnt lie and took her gm friends here to bash me. Now the truths are coming up. Scroll up! She should be on hall of shame for this pay2win then holiday scam.  Then lie to the public about this s***

So, anyone that posts against daifuku and his server are real players and anyone that supports is GM. bias much? I'm not a GM nor am i daifuku's friend. i once recently called her a trash admin on discord, but then i apologized because instead of going around insulting, all i had to do was just tell her about the problem and it was fixed within minutes. you haven't been here since day 1, you do not know what you're talking about. now you wouldn't know what that problem was since you haven't actually "played" this server. i haven't even donated a single $$ and i have a fully geared stalker with RWC as well. your topic was about server being dead, why is all this other bashing being used here? you are proving to the entire ratemyserver that you just wanna bring down the server. if anyone disagrees with you, you use the "GM Friend" card. none of what you say has even been proved here. good luck trying to bring the server down. I understand why daifuku stopped replying here, it's just not worth it. :)