Ragnaclan False Advertise: Dead Server

Started by Emcee, Jan 01, 2018, 07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emcee

Hi i just feel i wasted a lot of internet speed by downloading RagnaClan because the leader daifuku replied to my question like the server is active bg with lots of players but when i came ingame.. its more dead than funeral homes. Its full of vendors with hidden players only like 30 playing and NO BG... bg is important in midrate... just my concern is stop false advertising and tell the truth

Fino

I'm a player on ragnaclan and i feel the server just picked up on population again. BG seems fairly active and pvp is also visited regularly. Also a new german guild just joined (which im helping out atm as well) and is farming and doing leveling parties. I bet you just hit a bad time by joining the server on new years because we casual gamers rather celebrate the new year instead of farming on that day. So I really cant relate to your rant as it seems just a rage complaint because no one may have replied to your problems on main.. and by all respect, if you talked like this on our main channel and haven't gotten an answer then I guess its because of the way you communicate.

Daifuku.

Quote from: Emcee on Jan 01, 2018, 07:46 AM
Hi i just feel i wasted a lot of internet speed by downloading RagnaClan because the leader daifuku replied to my question like the server is active bg with lots of players but when i came ingame.. its more dead than funeral homes. Its full of vendors with hidden players only like 30 playing and NO BG... bg is important in midrate... just my concern is stop false advertising and tell the truth

Good luck finding a 2000 player populated private server with 24/7 active battlegrounds in a 16 year old game.
Not sure if you even joined the server but vendors are displayed in @go 0 at the spawn point, warper shows playercount on maps except for fields and dungeons, which have been removed because players requested it, before it was shown as well. Unlike most server admins I do not hide the vendor count, player count or do some shady stuff. I'm to old to play shady games.
The screenshots posted on our facebook, rms etc. are just like any other servers screenshots. The ones that show all players sitting are from Screenshot Events, not even going to hide the fact that some players also put up a few more characters.

We got currently players online with "vendors", the count shows both vendors and people on the map browsing shops, which right now 5 were active on the map. Let it be 120 shops with 150 players, every second is a dual client, which leads to an active pop of 70ish players. I didn't know that is how you have to reply nowadays when someone on RMS is asking about the playercount. I already replied to you yesterday with a proper number tho:

As Fino already mentioned, you joined on new years eve, some people also have a life and our playercount was quite low because of it.
Gotta love how people join a server for a few minutes and put up a rant topic without even taking the time to explore the server with its community.

To sum it up: sorry for your internet data loss and good luck finding a pserver with high pop, older than a month and 24/7 battlegrounds. The only servers I could recommend is officials like phRO or ro:restart but even those dropped from 30k pop down to 5k(?) in 3 months.

Emcee

Why are you lying? You fail to mention the BG.. biggest lie. It doesnt go more than 5 vs 5 lol.

Bluebell

The server I'm playing doesn't have 2k ppl, but BG is active everyday for at least 4 hours or more (depends on when ppl start getting backaches). There was another server that had active BG too, but I think that one died already a few weeks ago after 5 months of activity. Both of these servers had 20v20 daily BG on this 16 yr/o game.

Lai

What kind of bitter people makes topics like this?
We all know Daifuku's server is an average active RO private server and is MUCH BETTER Than like 90% of all Private servers out there.

Wth?
Admit it, its good server and you dont like it because you dont run it ^^

Daifuku.

Quote from: Emcee on Jan 01, 2018, 05:21 PM
Why are you lying? You fail to mention the BG.. biggest lie. It doesnt go more than 5 vs 5 lol.

You fail to read properly as it seems.

"..yesterday.. BG was running 12v12 too" I never promised you that BG is running 24/7 or else. Honestly, at this point you just seem to be another shady person trying to harm the server, bumped this old topic asking if the server was dead even though we have been getting a lot of positive reviews lately, have an active discord, forums, facebook and other ways of figuring out if the server is still open.

One thing that does not add up is this message you posted on the other topic:
Quote from: Emcee on Dec 31, 2017, 10:07 PM
Dude there aint nothing to be proud of 12 vs 12 that happened only in 1 day lmao.  Most of the time
There aint no bg nor pvp.

"Most of the time, there aint no bg nor pvp." You just started to play on our server the same day you opened this rant topic, how can you even say "most of the time". Seriously, people need to stop bashing on servers that are actually trying their best, do constant updates and have a caring team. This is how you guys end up with so many shady server admins milking you all out, by not appreciating the ones that do projects because they enjoy it. If you don't like a server simply quit playing it, if you don't like a server owner simply don't join their server. What's the point in bashing a server into oblivion, attacking it, writing biased reviews and trying to harm the server? Don't get why you go around shouting a server with 70+ pop is dead, a server is dead when there is 0 population and it's been shut down.

Not going to bother to reply to any future rms topics anymore, you all can bash the f*** out of the servers me and my team do, we'll continue doing our thing. There is enough players that enjoy what we're doing, with that I know we succeeded.  :) peace and a happy new year.

blink32

Quote from: Daifuku. on Jan 02, 2018, 10:38 AM
This is how you guys end up with so many shady server admins milking you all out, by not appreciating the ones that do projects because they enjoy it.

how to get rwc gold? 9$ box with higher chance of getting a whole bunch of other useless crap. totally not milking money. dont even mention the inferior rwc copper, because none exist with the dead bg

iEnergizer

ragnaclan is lucky they have me.
i'll see you weaklings, earthlings and complainers in the pvp room.

and i bg sometimes. huehue

Shourei

Quote from: blink32 on Jan 02, 2018, 06:22 PM
how to get rwc gold? 9$ box with higher chance of getting a whole bunch of other useless crap. totally not milking money. dont even mention the inferior rwc copper, because none exist with the dead bg

The chance of getting all headgears in all the crates are equal. This can be proven with the statistical analysis given you have enough sample and time to actually do the analysis. So just trust me on that. If you unwilling to donate to support the server, you're still free to stay and play given you follow our regulations.

You can still obtain Headgears from those crates through some of our features like Gold Rush, people also sell the crate headgears, and even now we're giving away those donations boxes as part of loyalty promotion.

Just a message to everyone out there that's reading this. If everyone has a mindset such as this person above where everything is "dead", you leave it, you won't get anywhere. Ragnaclan has the highest potential out there to give the Pre-re Midrate community in a "home". Home doesn't randomly exist. They're built from the ground up by everyone in the community. You can see it progress as we are getting more positive reviews, and is currently number #3 (We'll definitely take #2) on RMS Top Midrate server.

Emcee

Lmao its funny how all the defendors here are only GM on that server. If you read the other rant of this server it has a lot of real comments. Dude i been surfing on this server for a few days now and still the same s***. No BG no PVP Dead economy. Just stop lying to the public lmao

Fino

Quote from: Emcee on Jan 03, 2018, 05:55 AM
Lmao its funny how all the defendors here are only GM on that server

I'm actually a player, you can find me on my IGN Neffi ingame or on the forums. You're free to check my member account.

Please state a valid proof before you make such claims.

Oh and youre free to get stunned by me in the "not existing BG"

poripori

Well, I played Ragnaclan since it's opening and I still keep loving it because of their events, even the people around. You can play BG but not the whole time. Since GM's add items for Revival Master  /no1 mostly were busy doing leveling.

I can help you level up pm me IGN Miss Molly Vouge ...  /kis

Dratini

ragnaclan is a server that can last more than 6months or even a year as admin can be trusted to keep aerver going even only 10 players in game.
but surely it is not a server for people for love bg and even woe as most od the time bg dead. even if its alive, unlikely it will be good as other servers who have 20+vs20+ bg. and wo consist of new/noob guilds only.
if u are pvm / kawai players, go and join ragnaclan. if u are woe/ bg player, ragnaclan is not the server for you, unless u come with the whole woe guilds with u.

DontPingMe

I'm sorry, but who are you? lol
You honestly expected to have BG running when most are spending time with friends/family?

I'm sorry you weren't able to meet fellow no-lifers in your time on the server, and I genuinely wish you the best of luck finding a server that better fits your criteria.

While the server has had its rough patches, it can confidently say that it is on its way to turning itself around. BG just hit 20v20 for a brief moment today, largely due to the influx of new players. With a new guild prepping for WoE, and WoE itself being quite consistent in activity, I have high hopes for the server.