Pumpkin RO

Started by tomosuke, Nov 08, 2010, 07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorb

Quote^Unfortunately after the aftercast delay ASPD does come in matter to reduce delay.

QuoteInsert Quote
If your talking about Ctown lmaodelaying with AS your full of crap and don't know your RO
He was zerk pitched and knows how to build a sniper properly for good spam
He did actually get banned by some retarded GM and later unbanned during the same woe after marl called him on his garbage

If you're trying to talking s*** defending someone's cheating when you don't know anything about the class and skill mechanics keep your mouth shut instead, because when someone who does know what they're talking about comes along you'll look like an idiot.

Arrow shower is almost completely fixed, after cast delay reductions and aspd for animation delay don't affect it that much if at all. It will go through the entire animation of the sniper pulling back his bow and firing arrows, unlike double strafing it won't be reduced big time because you upped your aspd.

Here's some proof, I made a short video of my sniper with 141 ASPD and 195 ASPD using arrow shower.... Using berserk potion pitcher really does make a difference!!!111!11 :O :O :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUHFx_t0HI

The only way to effectively fire arrow shower faster is if you cheat by deleting the animation frames of him firing off the bow, in which case this happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqGa3PJNKfc

No wonder ctown was using arrow shower so fast his sprite wouldn't even fully go through the entire animation, Must've been one hell of a berserk potion. :P

KitKatBar

Jorb you are trash at sniper and really butthurt
ProPlayer
Your sniper ingame is almost nonexistant because you drop so fast

Go pm ctown for a sniper build, im sure he is welcome to help baddies like you get better at RO so we can at least have some form of woe competition

MeowyMeow

woe comp is literally inexistant on pumpkinro or w/e server those 2 admins run, it's awful.

not advertising or anything but apparently mRO right now which started much later than this bunch of s*** admins has mroe guilds/more comp than pumpkin.

bunch of trash team, and people who do not know how 2 RO

piperz

here's a screenshot taken by a friend of mine. The server was 5 days old that time when he got this screenie of "someone" who has all these gears.. notice the +7 Nimble Orleans Glove. This has already been posted on forum 5 days after the server opened but it got deleted after idk? 5 hours? GMs claimed that the +7 on the Orleans Glove was a display bug, not even sure if it was true.

KitKatBar

We already got screenshots of the GM admin handing out stuff on another server under pretty much the same administration
mfw lmaodisplaybug

its obvious that they aren't going to come out and say they've been @iteming -@refineing things for donators we already got screenshots that say otherwise
And the way they dance around the subject or close-delete threads adds to the fire
Best bet is to tell people to not play here
Little obvious that they are handing out cards since 1 person has 7miniboss/mvp cards on a 0.01% drop rate on a server thats been opened for 3months

Faint

I read through 9 pages and all I got was

- Nipah/Malice was never to be seen
- Magix still bragging and talking shi- when he relies on pixel-bought cards.
- Atreides covering up the wreck
- Magix has no education ( refer to his posts and his tl;dr csb essays ) making his arguments a comedy scene
- Jorb/Remia > Magix
- Fagix

So basically here, I quoted Magix saying he didn't buy the Assassin Cross card

Quote from: Real_MagixI focus on life to you know.. And yet i can PROVE im way more successful than you. ON REAL LIFE, and ro.. Look at you, your getting so serious of a ro server, getting on ur pally, and dieing to my WS and saying OMG i QUIT... Your nothing but a quitter, a q.qer..a useless emo guy that pretends to be " pro "... When did i say i bought sinX card off a player ? I never said that... Ever... All your doing now is making up shi...

Here it's quoted from GM Atreides ( Pretty sure Malice or Nipah made him/her post this ) *right click/view image for larger picture.

Get Exposed

Zenais

Unfortunately I don't know how to get this thing HoSed.

I quoted Magix earlier before, Atreides' reply was that he/she thought that the GMs already took care of it or will take care of it. Magix himself then said he would not say if he bought it or not to keep the mystery/rumors up. Good going for both parties.

Viewer

Just stop posting in this damned topic for god's sake.

It has already proven that the server is corrupt.

1)The people who camped the bio MVP's never got the card.
2)The Sinx card was bought with real money from a player who never got the card.
3)Magix and the GM's won;t admit from where the card came.
4)Why the Sinx card was deleted if it was obtained legitimately ?

6) Bla bla bla. Close the thread.

KitKatBar

Quote from: Viewer on Dec 31, 2010, 07:22 PM
Keep bashing them for god's sake.

It has already proven that the server is corrupt around 5 pages ago.

1)The people who camped the bio MVP's never got the card.
2)The Sinx card was bought with real money from an admin who @item'd the card.
3)Magix and the GM's are chickenpuss to post any evidence that anything was done about from where the card came.
4)The Sinx card was not deleted.

6) Bla bla bla. Close the thread.
There we go

DeadOwnz

Dam, i was thinking of join this server too. But reading this i think it would be a good idea to close this.
Pre-RO

KitKatBar

Quote from: DeadOwnz on Jan 01, 2011, 02:14 AM
Dam, i was thinking of join this server too. But reading this i think it would be a good idea to close this.
Yeah YC needs to close this thread
We already got all the information and proof that we need to EXPOSE this team of idiots for being corrupt
And the fact that they close/delete threads asking for proof as well as dancing around the subject with long paragraphs from that puppet GM adds to it
Best bet is to refer anyone interested in joining PumpkinRO to this thread as well as post it for others to see so they quit or don't play at all.
Forums are being run by Nazi's basically deleting anything that shames them or puts truth out into the open.
I feel bad for anyone wasting time on this server let alone any money donated to them.

Relics

Make a thread suitable for report in the HoS, or server discussion if you feel you have enough proof.

Closing this for now