PassionRO GM fail jailed me(picture)

Started by superngming, Feb 18, 2013, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superngming

GM jail a player for no reason and no reply...am i cannot pm GM because im jailed? or all the Ranarok GM no respect player 1?

Triper

Moved to the proper section.

If there is any evidence about what happened, posting[screenshots, detailed text of what happened, videos, etc] it would help since at the moment is just word vs word :\

Nobody jails anyone just because yes[well, some could do that but that's another story ...], there is always a why.

Xarale

Echo'ing Triper's post, it's highly unlikely that you were just jailed for no reason.  I took a look at the server's population and they're quite a small server, I can't see why they'd randomly ban/jail people for no reason when they're trying to actively grow.

If you're truly the innocent victim here, then you'll probably want to provide some form of evidence to prove it.  I did notice you tried to post a screenshot or something, but it isn't showing up. (at least for me it's not)  Might want to try re-posting it.

Triper

Oh, I just notice that now until you said that, totally missed it until I quoted his post to check if there was some img tag with the wrong url.

If you've problems with adding pictures just upload them to a website like imgur.com or photobucket.com or tinypic.com and post the link/url here.
They are +/- the same, search for a place with the word upload or a arrow that points up and select the upload file from your computer. Wait for the file to end to upload and you're redirected to a new page, click at one of the boxs with the url and ctrl+c or right click to copy and then paste it here.

Alternatively, you can always attach the file here by clicking at the "Attachments and other options" box below. Click at that box, click again at search[dunno how it shows in english or in any other language, here it shows in my mother language so I'm going with an accurate translation for that] and choose the file you want to upload. After that is done click post to post the new posting here and done.

Lakre

How long was the sentence? Can't you just wait it out? A little more information would be nice.