Passion RO

Started by iIse, Sep 07, 2012, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iIse

We started playing in this server around the end of August. It was good for me, and also my friends. We spent more than a week hunting for equips. We were fine about some players having boss cards. But there's a player who got lots of MvP cards suspiciously. Never seen them hunt, or whatsoever. We are aware that they are donators but they got tons of mvp cards. They got like 3 kiels each (there were 3 of those donators).

One night, my friend got in touch with one of the new GMs. He played DotA with the new GM + 2 of his friends. The GM's Garena ID is lveee. And for some reason, 1 of the donator's user name is the same. So I asked the GM myself what is his username.

and

This GM is even planning to host a PvP Event

I told the Administrator regarding this matter and he said that he BANNED him. I don't even know if I should believe him or what.

Here is a conversation between me and the administrator.
QuoteTeddy Bear : i know what problem alraedy. that's lveee
Sansrival : you should've realize it, he got tons of donation items
Sansrival : -.-
Teddy Bear : yeah
Teddy Bear : wait
Teddy Bear : i go get his ip adderss
Sansrival : earlier, Scllyeus said that he'll donate and you just approved of it
Sansrival : it's too obvious
Sansrival : ._.
Teddy Bear : ?
Teddy Bear : i didnt know that's his ip
Teddy Bear : i got play dota with him before
Sansrival : You're an ADMIN.
Sansrival : knowing an IP is easy as 1-2-3
Teddy Bear : yes.
Teddy Bear : but i never check his ip
Teddy Bear : how do i know=.="
Sansrival : did he really donate?
Teddy Bear : yeah
Teddy Bear : RM360 total somemore.
Sansrival : can you atleast provide a screenshot? or a scan of the receipt?
Teddy Bear : sure.
Sansrival : if not, this will go to RMS
Sansrival : post it in the forums
Teddy Bear : just trust me
Teddy Bear : i wil post it
Sansrival : you should post it ASAP

He posted the donation transaction and the other one was really a donator.

The whole point of this post is just that the server really smells fishy and suspicious.

And yes, we got banned after finding out because we did terrible things :(

If possible, I want this server to get delisted or something like that because of what they've done to us. :(

yC

I'll move this to the rant section because the terms of services does not cover corruption or stuff like this.

Based from the conversation and the reply of the admin, it looks like he is trying to fix the problem just lacking a bit of experience.  I wouldn't jump to conclusion based on the information presented.