Parachute (cgRO) Chknfoot Leader | Hall Of Shame Request

Started by anonymousdt, Apr 06, 2018, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaykbom

Quote from: Emcee on Apr 11, 2018, 08:49 AM
This server is indeed dead. No one to play with. Just autotrades and hidden players. I just went on it to check this dirty managed server.

Well, my Slay Mall is alive. Im alive and active like many others. Everyone who's gonna take a look will see that you are just talking nonsense.
RMS GMs ban these guys please for fakenews and propaganda.

actually you guys are qualified for Wall of Shame now  /heh /heh /heh

angelwing1

Quote from: blink32 on Apr 11, 2018, 07:12 PM
go back to school kid, obviously crack aint doing you any good.

you think you know everything about this game, yet you haven't even considered deaths and changing jobs at different levels. go study the ranking charts some more u stupid monkey

here's a screenshot of another server's rankings.
lolol based on your lame dissertation, its safe to assume this server corrupt. matching exps everywhere amiright?

quit spewing crap out of your mouth man, your counter to every other post here, is "HES ICHIBAN DONT LISTEN"  the differences of 1 million exp only proves that it was the effect of miracle elixir u donkey.

TLDR; kid wants a nobel prize in math from studying number patterns but it was later PROVED that he is on fact crack as evidenced by the quote above.

Those characters are level 99 and so thats irrelevant because exp caps out, lol more useless defense. Parachute already proven guilty by his own statement that he doesn't know with solid evidence.

Also you state matching exps everywhere where you clearly did not look at the screenshots nor read the posts. Char # 5 on the detailed post has the same base exp in the thousands but has a completely different job exp. 😂 Also why is there only 2 people defending a 400+ pop server then? Shouldn't you have GUILDS ON GUILDS HERE? Lol

ggwp

Thanks to dumbos who posted screenshot from another server. I just realized that SS on first page are lv 98 characters with 400 mil exp. Arent exp needed for 98 to 99 on pre renewal settings are 343,210,000 ? Anyone can explain how someone with more than 100% exp stay at lv 98 ?

heartlove

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 11, 2018, 11:28 PM
Those characters are level 99 and so thats irrelevant because exp caps out, lol more useless defense. Parachute already proven guilty by his own statement that he doesn't know with solid evidence.

Also you state matching exps everywhere where you clearly did not look at the screenshots nor read the posts. Char # 5 on the detailed post has the same base exp in the thousands but has a completely different job exp. 😂 Also why is there only 2 people defending a 400+ pop server then? Shouldn't you have GUILDS ON GUILDS HERE? Lol

man ur totally right because ur not ichiban everything u say makes total sense playtime best guild cant believe we ever doubted u my bro you are so well versed and diplomatic everyone should try to be like u im from playtime as well yall should believe what i say because im not ichiban all these losers from ichiban dont know what they're talking about. /kis2

all the ppl playing parachute's server come on bros stop pvming/woeing/bging/pvping/sitting pretty in prontera and come see this spectacle on rms because we definitely need all of you to prove parachute is a corrupted gm, anything less than all population is simply a nono this is not enough for us playtime players we need all of u bros  /ok

yea if you noticed, ive only had one other post from years ago. i had to retrieve my account info, so i can log in, just to tell you how genius your argument is. why are you even arguing something that had been resolve prior to your amazing post you attention seeking whore.

Parachute

As explained on my previous post, there's no such thing as abusing @commands to level up characters. As mentioned, we are a hybrid server and to match the hybrid mechanics that I initially planned, I added a screenshot proof on my previous post that explains that CGRO's exp table had been changed. Meaning leveling 90+ onwards, there are more exp needed to level up. To be more accurate based on the char ranking photo claim he provided, leveling from lvl 98 -> 99 needs 50% more exp required. You do not obtain exp using @command as you'll straight get 0%. I even explained in the previous post that all characters obtained that much exp, not only ichiban, since it is pretty much a server feature. The only logical explanation to all of this crap, well I already said, via miracle medicine. that was given part of guild package and that it had been reverted immediately.

The dude who posted this rant want me to explain exactly how the numbers had been identical and I already answered. I honestly didn't know. How would I know? Lmao. But considering this rant seems getting bigger, i personally talked to the one who obtain the guild package from Ichiban, asking how he leveled up the said characters obtaining the very same base exp and job exp. After hearing him out, it made a lot of sense and I realized I even banned some of their accounts that never used miracle medicines. I then recreated the entire scenario in my local server: Miracle meds exp, amounts of miracle meds obtained, and well no need to change but all this follows the server's EXP Table.

Guild Starter Package consist of 1x Guild Leader Box and 27x Guild Member Boxes. Guild Member Box is tradable. Apparently to rush other characters to join WOE, he opened 2x guild member boxes to some of their characters (before the revert, it was 200x miracle meds per box). That explains the instant level. I then asked how he managed to reached the exact amount of base exp and job exp. He told me that all he did was kill anteggs in Anthell just enough to reach job level 10 and start using miracle medicine. I then tested this out in local server, opened 2x boxes that contains 200x miracle meds each, went to Anthell, killed the exact amount of anteggs lvl1 novice and lvl1 high novice, changed job and used the miracle medicine provided. I then checked the exp with my offline flux or character ranking site. Voila, I did obtain the very same base exp and job exp by using it without the need of @commands.

But i was still curious why some characters have different job exps while still have the exact base exp than other characters. He could not explain that one at first. Few days later, I tested this again in local server and realized a probability. "Maybe he put miracle medicine in F1, spammed it to level up. Maybe he used miracle medicine upon reaching job level 50. Using more than what is needed to change job." In that case, the base exp should still bethe same with the rest of characters while others may have lesser job exps.

After verifying everything locally, I thought of making a video to support my statement here. But I already tried to do the hassle and this dude still did not understand crap. Bottom-line, like you said yourself. Test it yourself and you'll know :) I never used @command to any of ichiban's characters. What's the point of risking using such commands? The miracle medicine obtained from Guild Pack was already enough.

Again. If there is anything I admit, the feature of improving the guild package system was my sole mistake (increasing miracle medicine from 20x to 200x) and handing it out to one guild. I then reverted this mistake within 24hrs and decline to give gpack to 2 other guilds (since this isnt meant to be given to ichiban guild only).

I can finally stop replying to this dude. Yes i also admit I have a lot of flaws - I could not even manage my server well and please all my player-base. I may just be an amateur RO owner and not as good or experienced dev than the rest, heck the server donations even dropped bigtime, but I will never be a corrupt admin nor resort to RMT or anything else as what you claim me to be. I'm done talking here. I sure wish you well and had a good laugh after all this. I do understand your frustrations and I forgive you. Though, I wished you could've verified everything first via PM than posting a thread here in RMS. Have a great day!

<snip>

angelwing1

Quote from: Parachute on Apr 12, 2018, 01:55 PM
Guild Starter Package consist of 1x Guild Leader Box and 27x Guild Member Boxes. Guild Member Box is tradable. Apparently to rush other characters to join WOE, he opened 2x guild member boxes to some of their characters (before the revert, it was 200x miracle meds per box). That explains the instant level. I then asked how he managed to reached the exact amount of base exp and job exp. He told me that all he did was kill anteggs in Anthell just enough to reach job level 10 and start using miracle medicine. I then tested this out in local server, opened 2x boxes that contains 200x miracle meds each, went to Anthell, killed the exact amount of anteggs lvl1 novice and lvl1 high novice, changed job and used the miracle medicine provided. I then checked the exp with my offline flux or character ranking site. Voila, I did obtain the very same base exp and job exp by using it without the need of @commands.

But i was still curious why some characters have different job exps while still have the exact base exp than other characters. He could not explain that one at first. Few days later, I tested this again in local server and realized a probability. "Maybe he put miracle medicine in F1, spammed it to level up. Maybe he used miracle medicine upon reaching job level 50. Using more than what is needed to change job." In that case, the base exp should still bethe same with the rest of characters while others may have lesser job exps.

Even starting from lvl 10 like you stated, it's not enough to reach that exp number. You're saying to kill ant eggs when killing ant eggs barely gives exp. You're missing over 400million exp just from being lvl 98. There's still a couple hundred more million exp to gain to go from level 97 to 98. Now, explain how character #5 has "34,000" in the job exp (See below bolded) it seems like that's a number you like to use to level up the character but different in the other number places. That itself is completely impossible.
Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 06, 2018, 08:19 PM
1. Character "Junai"                 | Base level 98 | Base EXP 415,633,461 | Job EXP 78,934,916
2. Character "Niji"                    | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 96,934,916
3. Character "Chikarra"             | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 86,934,916
4. Character "snowman"           | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 84,934,916
5. Character "High On Shrooms | Base level 98 | Base EXP 399,633,461 | Job EXP 42,434,072

Xarale

I've been watching over this thread for the past few days, trying to come up with a conclusion.

Before we get into this -
@Parachute - Please stop promoting your server at the end of every post you make.  This is Rant & Rave, not the Server Advertisement section.  Thanks.

Alright, so this will probably be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not entirely convinced that there's any corruption here, but rather a large error on the admin's part.  Parachute admits to originally giving out 200x miracle potions to various members of the Ichiban guild, which he(or she?) later regrets.  In their last post, they also mention the fact that the potion boxes were trade-able, and therefore certain members (namely the creators it'd seem) used twice as many potions, totalling up to 400x.  Whilst it was proven that 200x potions weren't really enough to get to 98/66, maybe 400x might be?

Also as stated by others, the @blvl/@jlvl commands do not give any exp.  If someone had been levelled up with those commands, they wouldn't have any exp.  Period.  Besides, 98/66 seems like an awfully odd number to GM command level someone up to.  Surely if a GM was to abuse commands to level someone up, they'd make them 99/70, no?  Or at least 98/70.  Why 98/66?

After verifying everything locally, I thought of making a video to support my statement here. But I already tried to do the hassle and this dude still did not understand crap. Bottom-line, like you said yourself. Test it yourself and you'll know :)
Personally, I'd like to see a video of it if you have the time to make it.  If you can prove there's a way for someone to reach 98/66 via 400 of those potions, that'd be awesome. (your previous video didn't really prove anything, since they didn't end up at 98/66)

-X.

Bue

@parachute, psst, max overcarry exp.

Even (2k) / Odd (2k+1); next - 1.

2k + 1 = next - 1;
let next be even
2k + 1 = 2k - 1
2k = 2k
next - 1 is odd when next is even
q.e.d

633461; if(sd->status.base_exp > next-1) sd->status.base_exp = next-1;

#! /usr/bin/python
exp_table = open("exp.txt").readlines()
adv_table = exp_table[31].split(',')[2:]
adv_table = [int(exp) for exp in adv_table]
miracle_count = 200
miracle_exp = 8000000
base_exp = 0
level = 10  # alternatively loop for 1 - 99
for i in range(miracle_count):
    base_exp = base_exp + miracle_exp
    exp_for_next_level = adv_table[level]
    if exp_for_next_level < base_exp:
        base_exp = base_exp - exp_for_next_level
        if exp_for_next_level - 1 < base_exp:
            base_exp = exp_for_next_level -1
        level = level + 1
print level, base_exp

getexp2
pc_gainexp
pc_checkbaselevelup
baselevelup

angelwing1

Quote from: Xarale on Apr 12, 2018, 10:24 PM
I've been watching over this thread for the past few days, trying to come up with a conclusion.

Before we get into this -
@Parachute - Please stop promoting your server at the end of every post you make.  This is Rant & Rave, not the Server Advertisement section.  Thanks.

Alright, so this will probably be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not entirely convinced that there's any corruption here, but rather a large error on the admin's part.  Parachute admits to originally giving out 200x miracle potions to various members of the Ichiban guild, which he(or she?) later regrets.  In their last post, they also mention the fact that the potion boxes were trade-able, and therefore certain members (namely the creators it'd seem) used twice as many potions, totalling up to 400x.  Whilst it was proven that 200x potions weren't really enough to get to 98/66, maybe 400x might be?

Also as stated by others, the @blvl/@jlvl commands do not give any exp.  If someone had been levelled up with those commands, they wouldn't have any exp.  Period.  Besides, 98/66 seems like an awfully odd number to GM command level someone up to.  Surely if a GM was to abuse commands to level someone up, they'd make them 99/70, no?  Or at least 98/70.  Why 98/66?
Personally, I'd like to see a video of it if you have the time to make it.  If you can prove there's a way for someone to reach 98/66 via 400 of those potions, that'd be awesome. (your previous video didn't really prove anything, since they didn't end up at 98/66)

-X.

The miracle medicines are not tradeable. The reason why the chars are not 99/70 is because trans classes had just released at the time and thats why theres not many 99/70 in the rankings.

angelwing1

Quote from: Bue on Apr 13, 2018, 01:49 AM
@parachute, psst, max overcarry exp.

Even (2k) / Odd (2k+1); next - 1.

2k + 1 = next - 1;
let next be even
2k + 1 = 2k - 1
2k = 2k
next - 1 is odd when next is even
q.e.d

633461; if(sd->status.base_exp > next-1) sd->status.base_exp = next-1;

#! /usr/bin/python
exp_table = open("exp.txt").readlines()
adv_table = exp_table[31].split(',')[2:]
adv_table = [int(exp) for exp in adv_table]
miracle_count = 200
miracle_exp = 8000000
base_exp = 0
level = 10  # alternatively loop for 1 - 99
for i in range(miracle_count):
    base_exp = base_exp + miracle_exp
    exp_for_next_level = adv_table[level]
    if exp_for_next_level < base_exp:
        base_exp = base_exp - exp_for_next_level
        if exp_for_next_level - 1 < base_exp:
            base_exp = exp_for_next_level -1
        level = level + 1
print level, base_exp

getexp2
pc_gainexp
pc_checkbaselevelup
baselevelup

Max carry over exp wouldn't make sense here because if you look at character #5 in the detailed post, his job exp is a complete anomaly.

Bluebell

"Maybe he used miracle medicine upon reaching job level 50. Using more than what is needed to change job."

Attached (well, I hope they attached... nvr used this function b4) are screenshots from CGRO of a b/jlv 1 novice vs a max b/jlv high priest killing one ant egg. This would explain why a char would be millions of exp away job-level-wise and still have the same blv exp (actually, I just realized I mixed up the two. The ss would actually explain why a char would have same job exp but not same job lv, which is completely irrelevant to any of the proofs in question).

edit: I'm an easily impressionable person and tend to imitate those I've been exposed to for a long time. That said, there were many insults here and so I've removed them. Also apologies if you did see them lol. Will be editing old posts as well to include only relevant things to the issue.

Bue

Quote from: Bluebell on Apr 13, 2018, 12:06 PM
angelwing1, you are officially so fking lame lmao. Parachute already answered your question. Can't you read anything that isn't your own words?

Attached (well, I hope they attached... nvr used this function b4) are screenshots from CGRO of a b/jlv 1 novice vs a max b/jlv high priest killing one ant egg. If you have a brain, you'll understand why ANY char would be millions of exp away job-level-wise and still have the same blv. It would do you some good to review what kind of proofs are unquestionable next time you wanna point fingers and accuse someone of corruption. Oh, and learn to read, thanks.

If you read the source code, then you will understand that max base level and job level have different caps. Source.

#define MAX_LEVEL_BASE_EXP 99999999 ///< Max Base EXP for player on Max Base Level
#define MAX_LEVEL_JOB_EXP 999999999 ///< Max Job EXP for player on Max Job Level

And this cap applies on max job level, but Shrooms is not max job level. Source

if (flag&8){ // flag's 0x8 bit is set only on max job level (see source link)
     if( sd->status.job_exp >= MAX_LEVEL_JOB_EXP )
            job_exp = 0;
     else if( sd->status.job_exp + job_exp >= MAX_LEVEL_JOB_EXP )
           job_exp = MAX_LEVEL_JOB_EXP - sd->status.job_exp;
}

Unlike OP's claims, which are base on speculation on exp discrepancies, you are just flat out wrong.

And while it is convenient to explain the experience discrepancies using @*levelup, I think there is a major misunderstanding between both sides on how base and job experience works.

Also, I can't explain the experience discrepancies without the exp table.

Bluebell

Quote from: Bue on Apr 13, 2018, 12:25 PM
And this cap applies on max job level, but Shrooms is not max job level.

I'm a computer major but I don't understand codes that much, so I did not bother to read the code.

However, I do know you can get max level at 50 from first job. So he did in fact get max job level.

Bue

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 13, 2018, 04:28 AM
Max carry over exp wouldn't make sense here because if you look at character #5 in the detailed post, his job exp is a complete anomaly.

Quote from: Bluebell on Apr 13, 2018, 12:47 PM
I'm a computer major but I don't understand codes that much, so I did not bother to read the code.

However, I do know you can get max level at 50 from first job. So he did in fact get max job level.

The map server's session data for a player does not keep the cumulative total for base or job experience.

This is a bad idea due to the unsigned 32-bit limit use to store the base and job experience.

The only way to verify OP's claims is by proving that miracle potions cannot get you to 98/66, which can only be explain by @*levelup if it is impossible for the player to earn the remaining gap within a period of time.

Bluebell

I see. I did not know that. So only the levels gained from transcend second job (or last job if non-transcend) would show up on the rankings?