Parachute (cgRO) Chknfoot Leader | Hall Of Shame Request

Started by anonymousdt, Apr 06, 2018, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

veear

ya'll talking about this s*** when parachute forgot about the server raffle  /heh
I WANT MY STEAM CARDS PARACHUTE

Emcee

Parachute is a certified HALL OF SHAMER. HE LEVELED UP HIS GUILD MATES AND NOW HIS GUILD MATES ARE TRYING TO DEFEND HIM HERE. STOP IT. JUST PUT THIS MAN IN HALL OF SHAME. THE OTHER GUY PROVED THAT HE LEVELED UP HIS OWN GUILD MEMBERS WITH SOLID PROOF. JUST TAKE THIS MAN TO HALL OF SHAME AND NEVER PLAY CGRO OR ANY OF PARACHUTE SERVER EVER AGAIN.

RIP CGRO AND PARACHUTE.

Bluebell

Proofs simply does not look reliable for me. Why?

1) There are many mobs that have millions of exp and could have made the difference (not sure which mobs were available when this incident happened, though) and exp distribution among party members is something to consider as well.
2) You do "get" the exp even though you are capped at gaining one level per kill.
3) It's possible levelling/quests was done before using miracle medicine, which explains the same exp in thousands. The miracle medicine used in varying amounts will then explain the difference of exp in the millions (let's not forget that the WoE chars are not limited to using gpack miracle medicines).

I'm not saying these are the things that happened. However, everything that's been said by OP is speculation. I highly doubt Parachute would be stupid enough to make a mistake that would incriminate himself or ICHIBAN members (this is yet another speculation -- but what the hell, I'm joining the quo). Unless OP or other party has actual logs of Parachute giving exp to ICHIBAN, the current proofs can easily be explained if someone bothered to do it. There are so many variables to consider (such as ROTD, battle manual used, amt of players in pt, exp of mobs, what mob was killed, etc). Don't think even a court of justice would want to deal with these maths. Alternately, you can use these variables to prove that it is indeed impossible to get same exp in thousands but same in millions.

Also, as Parachute has mentioned, GM command to give levels to characters does not give any experience so how do you explain these characters getting experience from GM command?

If I'm not mistaken, the accusation is that Parachute used a GM command to level chars and this predicament is "strengthened" by the fact that Parachute does not know (or would not disclose) how ICHIBAN members leveled their chars. Sure, blame him (or his other staff) for not wanting to figure out how ppl in his server get his exp and instead focus on server updates and maintenance.

If Parachute did indeed do what you said, backed up by concrete/unquestionable proof/s, well that's just disappointing and he should definitely be put on hall of shame. But as of now, almost all players from the server acknowledge that the exp was because of the upgraded guild pack which was why it was reverted immediately.

angelwing1

Quote from: Bluebell on Apr 10, 2018, 06:43 PM
Proofs simply does not look reliable for me. Why?

1) There are many mobs that have millions of exp and could have made the difference (not sure which mobs were available when this incident happened, though) and exp distribution among party members is something to consider as well.
2) You do "get" the exp even though you are capped at gaining one level per kill.
3) It's possible levelling/quests was done before using miracle medicine, which explains the same exp in thousands. The miracle medicine used in varying amounts will then explain the difference of exp in the millions (let's not forget that the WoE chars are not limited to using gpack miracle medicines).

Bluebell is an ICHIBAN member btw. He states and I quote " It's possible levelling/quests was done before using miracle medicine, which explains the same exp in thousands.". That is what makes the whole scenario impossible! Lol. I have stated many times that if you go leveling as a group for 1 hour then you will all end up with a different number of exp. Stop trying to defend with no actual data.

You stated

If I'm not mistaken, the accusation is that Parachute used a GM command to level chars and this predicament is "strengthened" by the fact that Parachute does not know

It is strengthened by the screenshots and video posted. It is not possible to achieve those exp combination as stated in my detailed post.

Another thing is

Also, as Parachute has mentioned, GM command to give levels to characters does not give any experience so how do you explain these characters getting experience from GM command?

That's a lie. Exp command works. How tf is it not going to work. Lol stop. Don't even try.

-------------------------------

TLDR; this guy is an ICHIBAN member that is trying to defend Parachute by ignoring the information posted in this thread and trying to state that the accusation was based off of theory which it isn't. It is shown and proven by parachute's own video you cannot achieve that exp number using miracle medicines alone. Now if you go level for 1 hour, you will see everyone in the party will have different exp numbers. Anyways read my detailed post if you want to see the truth. Also, if you look at the actual server's forums, it is only filled with complaints about Parachute. The server shows 400+ online but if you actually look at the main town and go to the other towns and other places, you will notice not even 40 ppl on. It's all autotrade vendors or afk multiclients. People already quit because of this incident.

Yuzo

you dont know what you talking about you just got ban now you mad. i played this server now for 3 years and it is always full with many player characters.

veear

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 10, 2018, 11:01 PM

TLDR; this guy is an ICHIBAN member that is trying to defend Parachute by ignoring the information posted in this thread and trying to state that the accusation was based off of theory which it isn't. It is shown and proven by parachute's own video you cannot achieve that exp number using miracle medicines alone. Now if you go level for 1 hour, you will see everyone in the party will have different exp numbers. Anyways read my detailed post if you want to see the truth. Also, if you look at the actual server's forums, it is only filled with complaints about Parachute. The server shows 400+ online but if you actually look at the main town and go to the other towns and other places, you will notice not even 40 ppl on. It's all autotrade vendors or afk multiclients. People already quit because of this incident.

your tldr; is longer than your whole post  /heh

ggwp

The only possible explanation is those characters with same exp are partying together since lvl 1 high novice.
Then leveled to 99 on 30x server and made sure everyone are hunting the same exact amount of mobs.

Almost virtually impossible unless someone leech them very quickly in one sitting.

The small difference in millions ?
Quest exp.

angelwing1

Quote from: ggwp on Apr 11, 2018, 06:03 AM
The only possible explanation is those characters with same exp are partying together since lvl 1 high novice.
Then leveled to 99 on 30x server and made sure everyone are hunting the same exact amount of mobs.

Almost virtually impossible unless someone leech them very quickly in one sitting.

The small difference in millions ?
Quest exp.

The problem is there wasn't a small difference in the millions. There was about a 20m gap as you can see from the below. Not only that but if you look at the below. Character 5. High On Shrooms his Base exp in the thousands match but his job exp is a complete anomaly. His job exp is completely different. There is nothing that only gives job exp. So the whole thing is impossible.

Btw idk if you know but if you try leveling multiple characters at once, even if you all kill the same amount of monsters, the exp isn't distributed evenly. There are chances when killing a mob that the exp will be distributed unevenly.

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 06, 2018, 08:19 PM
All characters are from ICHIBAN guild aka chknfoot

1. Character "Junai"                 | Base level 98 | Base EXP 415,633,461 | Job EXP 78,934,916
2. Character "Niji"                    | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 96,934,916
3. Character "Chikarra"             | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 86,934,916
4. Character "snowman"           | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 84,934,916
5. Character "High On Shrooms | Base level 98 | Base EXP 399,633,461 | Job EXP 42,434,072

Emcee

This server is indeed dead. No one to play with. Just autotrades and hidden players. I just went on it to check this dirty managed server.

Nuclear

Sorry to rain on your circle jerk parade. I asked around about this. Your massive conspiracy has a simple solution. The miracle meds in the gpack were tradable, so Chiby (the guy who claimed the gpack) used miracle meds from 28 boxes to powerlevel 14 chars. That's 200x28 divided by 14.

Go figure.

Server is doing fine. Hidden players lmfao. You really are special.

Slaykbom

Quote from: anonymousdt on Apr 06, 2018, 05:25 AM
I don't have access to post in the hall of shame section so I posted it here.

What happened is the owner of the server cgRO (https://www.cgamershub.com), Parachute, got caught command leveling characters and the guild, ICHIBAN, that he command leveled characters for is none other than his own. He tried to say he was giving out 200 miracle meds to guilds as part of a NEW guild package that he hasn't even announced yet and that he gave that guild package to ICHIBAN. However, that does not explain the discrepancy of the experience as shown in the attachment. The players in the screenshot have the same exact number of experience in the hundred thousands and sometimes the millions which are uneven which is impossible because of the way parties gain exp and that miracle medicines only give an EVEN amount of exp. Look at the highlighted in the attachment.

As for veteran players, you know that it is impossible to have the same amount of exp when you level up because each player will get a different amount of exp overtime even if you stayed in the same party as  them from level 1. Now, miracle medicines only give 1 level MAX per use and the exp does NOT overlap if you level up. As we all know, the amount of exp it takes to reach what is shown in the screenshot is more than what 200 miracle meds can produce in this server. Miracle medicines in this server at the time gave 4m base exp and 2m job exp. That means, they would have had to gained 400m+ exp on their own. Even if they did all level in the same party, it does not matter because you cannot have that same amount of exp and discrepancies in the millions and have the same in the thousands because that's simply how gaining exp in RO works. You can try making a party with a character and leveling for 1 hour and you will see there will be a difference between the 2 characters.

Dude why is someone freakin out for some exps? if you Party with your guild the exps are soo high, you dont even care about who is faster max lvl.
I don't even know why anyone care about others getting faster exp than you?
to me it sounds like you are a Little mad kid.

RO exists to have fun and Play with your Team... woe or pvm doesnt matter.
get a f*** joint you need to chill your balls abit dude. Go out and walk abit. How can endure your own toxic?  /hmm /hmm

Bluebell

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 10, 2018, 11:01 PM
It is shown and proven by parachute's own video you cannot achieve that exp number using miracle medicines alone.

Dude idk what you don't understand by leveling and doing exp quests... "You cannot achieve that that exp number using miracle medicines alone" because it wasn't the only thing ICHIBAN used to get exp. Do you know how much of a waste it is to use MM at level 1 when you only need 550/8m exp pts? (Also, I don't know how being an ICHIBAN member is relevant to any of this, but sure throw that s*** around). It is possible to get same exp as a party as long as you stay on the same level indefinitely. Die together, lose same exp. Kill mobs, get same exp. Go figure.

411m exp vs 399m exp:: that's 12m exp you can get from miracle medicine (8m + 4m = 12m?) because it gives flat million exp what is so impossible about that?? So tired of you twisting RO logic for your own purposes lol. Peace out bro, do some research and come back when you've figured it out.

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Party#Setup_Options

angelwing1

Quote from: Bluebell on Apr 11, 2018, 01:23 PM
Dude idk what you don't understand by leveling and doing exp quests... "You cannot achieve that that exp number using miracle medicines alone" because it wasn't the only thing ICHIBAN used to get exp. Do you know how much of a waste it is to use MM at level 1 when you only need 550/8m exp pts? (Also, I don't know how being an ICHIBAN member is relevant to any of this, but sure throw that s*** around). It is possible to get same exp as a party as long as you stay on the same level indefinitely. Die together, lose same exp. Kill mobs, get same exp. Go figure.

411m exp vs 399m exp:: that's 12m exp you can get from miracle medicine (8m + 4m = 12m?) because it gives flat million exp what is so impossible about that?? So tired of you twisting RO logic for your own purposes lol. Peace out bro, do some research and come back when you've figured it out.

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Party#Setup_Options

As it states in the wiki you linked, party is equally distributed using a PERCENTAGE. Note a PERCENTAGE. That is why people don't gain the same amount of exp overtime. It would be very close tho. And you're stating the 12m difference in base exp then wtf happened to character #5 that has a completely different job exp but has the same base exp in the thousands? Care to explain?

lol. Ichiban member trying to defend but ending up causing more problems.

Slaykbom

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 11, 2018, 02:28 PM
lol. Ichiban member trying to defend but ending up causing more problems.

/heh

You arent even listening yourself dude you are just ridiculous in that way YOU are causing stupid problem over nothing. Have a nice time raging like a little kid  /no1

blink32

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 11, 2018, 02:28 PM
party is equally distributed using a PERCENTAGE.
That is why people don't gain the same amount of exp overtime. It would be very close tho.

go back to school kid, obviously crack aint doing you any good.

you think you know everything about this game, yet you haven't even considered deaths and changing jobs at different levels. go study the ranking charts some more u stupid monkey

here's a screenshot of another server's rankings.
lolol based on your lame dissertation, its safe to assume this server corrupt. matching exps everywhere amiright?

quit spewing crap out of your mouth man, your counter to every other post here, is "HES ICHIBAN DONT LISTEN"  the differences of 1 million exp only proves that it was the effect of miracle elixir u donkey.

TLDR; kid wants a nobel prize in math from studying number patterns but it was later PROVED that he is on fact crack as evidenced by the quote above.