Parachute (cgRO) Chknfoot Leader | Hall Of Shame Request

Started by anonymousdt, Apr 06, 2018, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parachute

Aight let's do this.

This entire scenario happened a week before our WOE SE release. When i posted this ad banner everywhere:

https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/f/f65c1cea967beef95affe1714aeaafb708e2dc5d.png

During my guild advertising stints, specifically during that week, I started contacting guilds. I was talking to 4~7 guild leaders to join our WOE scene on server. After hearing that most guild leaders request that they would appreciate an improvement with our Guild Package System especially in terms of character levels, as an advertiser trying to win the "client", I then decided that I would instantly improve the guild package system by adding more Miracle Medicine per guild member box while increasing the EXP obtained by those miracle medicines.

Here's when i did the change (btw, guild miracle medicine is a custom cgro item for guild package)
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/optimized/2X/1/1d031b5878d2bbe26621184336153f23e7d0ccdc_1_690x286.JPG

However, the claim here is that I used @commands to level up their characters. That's Incorrect. Item creation? That is also incorrect. Why would i need to do that if the plan to increase miracle meds was enough? If i admit mistake here, 1. it was by not talking to current guild leaders in our server about the instant decision as I was simply trying to win new guilds to join on server, spur of the moment. 2. i did not fully test the exp obtained from miracle medicine if the those had been used by a Lvl60+ trans class already (not by pre-trans or not by lvl1 novice) and 3. 200pcs miracle improvement was too much considering the extra exp boost i added.

After talking to the current guild leaders of the server, I instantly reverted this change to the following (and also the up-to-date script of it):

// Guild Miracle Medicine (Reduced the exp gained)
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/9/91533f66c5eb724c303225fc38bd8ae8cc29eec4.JPG

// Guild Miracle Medicine Quantity per Box (from 200 -> 50pcs)
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/6/64fb6f7c439024dd828ea3f2531f518992f48487.JPG

There were 3 other people involved in this group chat. I wont disclose any names since I still value their privacy. but here's one of my response to the conversation:

https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/e/e743bd9024e4045f6e204d5d3d6aa40a2049abf6.JPG

Note: it 200 miracle medicine had been reduced to 50pcs.

Based on that response, I admitted to both leaders my mistake and that I would correct it instantly by banning the accounts of ICHIBAN characters that used the miracle medicines, I also told ichiban's leader that I cannot give another guild pack to them and that they need to manually level up their characters. That was 3 weeks ago, zero participation in WOE as well until probably this coming weekend.

At the same time, just like my response in the image provided above, awkward to quote myself but, "I can potentially recruit about 7 guilds to join the server in the next 2 weeks, however your voices, the loyal and dedicated players of CGRO weighs higher than those 7 new guilds." Meaning, I stopped the guild recruitment for the past 3 weeks and focused to the current guilds on server.

Another thing mentioned is that I did not announce it when I was trying to recruit guilds on server. But not in any way i kept it hidden. I had been editing the Guild Package thread in forum. Our forum is WIKI-based and it stores the history of each edit, regardless if you edited it countless times. Meaning, this isn't biased if this is a feature aiming to accommodate ALL NEW GUILDS not specifically to ICHIBAN guild alone.

First Edit:
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/2/26345e86fe63cdd2e448a2af9d3d8a73a999b168.JPG

Second Edit:
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/f/f41e9189b8012fc652393b29b36a21fe47587d00.JPG

3rd Edit:
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/3/3409045920d875100f3dcd830cd559b4d320713e.JPG

4th and Final Edit:
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/c/c59a74dc637409bafbf9823216d00ac795d539d3.JPG

Another claim mentioned was some kinda biased or special treatment to ICHIBAN Guild. Not to mention, including Chknfoot's guild founder in the post title. So, some of chknfoot members decided to create their own guild to participate WOE in the server. Does that automatically mean I am biased to them? Nope.

In any way, I never even logged in Chknfoot's discord channel after the CGRO went live just to avoid anything like this to happen in the future (lmao it still happened). Go ahead and feel free to ask some chkns, they even hated me due to my own amateur admin mistakes in my first owned server. Lmao I'm like "after all this server sht. damn, now im too ashamed to face them. lmao" Kidding aside, what im trying to say is that they are veteran players too and if an admin in general makes stupid mistakes, they will also be the first one to point it out. Your thread here in RMS is understandable, but if you wanted full details I can provide it all and explained what really happened. You have all the right to post here in RMS, it's normal, we good. Dont worry, I will personally +1 or approve any thread to put me in HALL OF SHAME if i wholeheartedly think i should be there.

// Side Note:
<snip>

[Mod edit: This is not the place to sneak in an advertisement]

Parachute

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 06, 2018, 06:07 AM
Proof that the images are not photoshopped. Parachute deleted the command-leveled characters. Please see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOGygotVXA&feature=youtu.be

Explanation to that, my friend, was added to my first post. All those accounts had been banned, meaning it will also not show in Character Rankings.

angelwing1

As you see Parachute never explained how you can have that kind of EXP spread between characters in 1 guild. In his post, he never went into detail regarding it. Like I mentioned before, test it yourselves and you know he's lying.

It's really bad you made a huge post claiming you didn't do it now because you will now have to explain how people can get the same amount of experience in the thousands place but have different amounts of experience in the millions place. That itself is impossible even with miracle medicines.

People can go test to level for 1 hour in a party and they will see each one will have completely different amounts of exp at the end of the experiment.

Parachute

Pity. This will be my last post on this thread.

Disclaimer: this is not a current feature of CGRO. The purpose of this video is merely an explanation why the Guild Package System had been reverted instantly. No further damage has been done as it was just a character level and those accounts had already been banned within 24 Hours.

However, this was supposedly the "improved" guild package in CGRO aiming to recruit more WOE SE guilds in the server, not until i messed up and making the pack too OP. As far as I remember, I took the night off after handing out the guild starter package (an actual item in CGRO), the next day I received PMs how OP it was and needed to be reverted and fix ASAP.

Luckily though, this user error is easy to fix as it involves characters of one guild and item database. The fix was as easy as reverting and redoing the guild package system while banning all the accounts involved. Within 24 Hours, everything is back to normal. It was an honest mistake and I provided fix ASAP at that given time.

Now, I'm not sure what were the initial levels of their characters when they used miracle medicines. They may have used it after rebirth, or they may had combined. Say Lvl90+ Pre-Trans then Lvl XX Trans onwards. There is no way for me to tell how they used it. The point is, basic math, the lower the level they started using these meds (ie. Lvl 1 ~ 20) or the closer the values of their exp at the same level, the more identical their exp value becomes at level 98.

However, the claim posted by the user here in RMS says that I abused my Admin power by using @commands to level a full guild's characters. Again, Incorrect. The user claims to let you "test it yourself" by providing an unreliable/inaccurate data to the public. Meaning, he doesn't really know the full details before even submitting a thread here. You could've posted this issue in the server forums for me to clarify the issue in every detail, but nope. It seems like he thinks that he has some ace on his sleeve against me and suddenly shows up here in RMS. Yes and again, this issue had been resolved instantly. There was no such abuses, but how can I convince this dude if he fully believes I abused my power? or if he really wanna bring me and my server down? The real question here is, why show up now? Why you suddenly felt the need to attack me and the server NOW if you "think" you have enough evidence against me 3weeks ago (even recording the character rankings 3 weeks ago and uploading it to youtube). You could've posted these here earlier, but my response will still be the same.

Here's the most accurate example I can provide. Again, this is not a feature of CGRO, but merely a video explanation why I had to revert the update -- Debunking the claim of me using @commands to increase a guild's character level.

Watch Video Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-znGuULqew4

"The man who writes for himself only, his own sole reader and sole judge, can never satisfy himself; for, knowing both terms, the ideal and its embodiment, he also knows the gulf between them." -by i forgot who said this but you can <snip>

angelwing1

It's funny. Everything Parachute states in his replies does not answer the problem at hand. He is clearly avoiding the topic and can only give a vague response. He states "the closer the values of their exp at the same level, the more identical their exp value becomes at level 98". But the thing is, they didn't have closer values, they had freaken identical values in the thousands place but different in the millions. That itself is an impossibility because 200 medicines does not give the exact experience required to get the amount stated in the screenshots of the original post. Miracle medicines only give EVEN numbers of exp.

Let me give a more detailed view of things. Data from below is taken from the first screenshot of the original post.

All characters are from ICHIBAN guild aka chknfoot

1. Character "Junai"                 | Base level 98 | Base EXP 415,633,461 | Job EXP 78,934,916
2. Character "Niji"                    | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 96,934,916
3. Character "Chikarra"             | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 86,934,916
4. Character "snowman"           | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 84,934,916
5. Character "High On Shrooms | Base level 98 | Base EXP 399,633,461 | Job EXP 42,434,072

As you see the five characters have similarities in their exp number in the hundred thousands but have discrepancies in the millions. If you go level as a party and you guys kill monsters for 1 hour without anyone dying or having to go back, you will all have different amounts of exp at the end of the hour. Miracle medicines give an EVEN amount of exp and with only 200 miracle medicines provide, that only gives a maxium amount of 800m exp and in that case since miracle medicine do not over lap in levels, millions of exp would have been lost. That means they would of not received the full 800m experience value that the 200 miracle medicines receive unless they did some leveling.

Data # 2 Experience table taken directly from Wikipedia

Please see the link or google it yourself to find the total amount of experience required to get to lvl 98 plus 400m exp. https://irowiki.org/classic/Base_EXP_Chart

If they did some leveling then their experience points would not match up because that is the TOTAL exp they have obtained. Another thing is their base EXP at that level EXCEEDS what's needed to get to lvl 99 as a transcendant class. That itself shows it is GM commanded. Please take a look at the experience table from the wiki and look at how much experience it takes to get from lvl 98 to 99 then compare it to how much EXP the characters have in the screenshot & video. Also, since it requires just by itself, "869,282,549" base exp to get to lvl 98, the 200 miracle medicines would not have been ANYWHERE NEAR enough alone to reach that level or experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you guys notice, Parachute is not giving a CLEAR answer for any of these FACTS. He is lying and it's actually sad that a longstanding Guild lies publicly.

Parachute

SMH. As I've said in my post earlier, this dude is posted here in RMS without even knowing the full details of the issue and full specs of the server.

Miracle Medicine does indeed give even number before you level up and if and only if you started using that item at exactly 0% EXP. Anything more than that, it sums up to the next level and so on. And yes, I verified this again in local server just to be sure.

CGRO is a 30x30x10x HYBRID server. Although it is 80% Pre-Renewal in terms of conf/specs, there are renewal and revo-classic added it it. Meaning, EXP Table has also been updated to follows Hybrid Setting (% addition only as current official revo-classic servers increased theirs too much, no trans classes yet, and WarpPortal/EXE has not disclosed their full exp tables yet). Again, you are doing calculations using inaccurate data over and over again.

Here's the a screenie that we are a Hybrid Server (Pre-Renewal, Renewal + Revo-Classic):
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/6/6b877b7645159b2563c29860daf59ee8d165d73e.JPG

Here's the commit and date using Hybrid/Semi-Revoclassic setting:
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/8/8f22e684dfa087ccafea7793e8f3619eb25d776a.JPG

You sir are basing your accusations with what you think is right, I understand that. However, I will never run out of words to say back as, in reality, I never used any commands to level those characters up. I never avoid topics you mentioned, just that you do not seem to see the actual picture.

In fact, now that I remember, even using @blvl or @jlvl, it will not give you base/job exps at all. Lmao You be stuck at 0%. You see where this is going? That's the reason why miracle meds. is the only logical way why those banned characters reached that much exp in Character Ranking as you claim it to be. However, those exp values were not just for them, but pretty much everyone else.

For example, this image is taken today (REAL-TIME). There are 2 Level 98 characters from Resilience Guild. Does that mean I also cheated their exps? Lmao
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/8/87a8bc7bbc2bfc32027061a3490aaefaa55df67d.JPG

I could even let a few people access my test server and setup guild package system before the fix. But why would I even go that far and waste more time just to prove a point? This is a server issue and that it had been resolved instantly without further or long term damage. I said previously that that was my last reply to this thread, i guess this is gonna be it. Lmao I got nothing else to say other than you can Join CGRO, a 30x30x10x Hybrid Server. Register  here: https://www.cgamershub.com/register

angelwing1

Nice try again.

Parachute stated
"For example, this image is taken today (REAL-TIME). There are 2 Level 98 characters from Resilience Guild. Does that mean I also cheated their exps? Lmao
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/8/87a8bc7bbc2bfc32027061a3490aaefaa55df67d.JPG".
My reply. The exp values in that screenshot do not match like the screenshots and video in the original post. Parachute is literally making a fool of himself. Stop the lying man. Keep it real.

Answer this.

1. How is the exp the same for the characters in the millions but different in the hundred thousands. Miracle medicines give an even amount of exp. They gave an even 4million base exp per use. There is no way for a group have the identical amount of exp in the thousands and different in the millions as shown in the screenshot even if they level up together. As I have told many times to let people test it themselves.

2. You're stating the exp tables are different to try to prove your case but TRANS classes didn't even release during this event. Therefore exp tables were not released yet. The only exp table used was the one I had linked and even if you want to argue your way out of this by saying you customized it then refer to #1 because you will never be able to answer that. Produce the scenario and give the math that can produce that outcome because it's impossible.

-------
PS

What happened to not answering anymore? Hahaha.

Parachute

I provided that screen to prove the point that EXP Table is customized to match our Hybrid Server setting as advertised. Meaning, i gave that image to prove that the EXPs per character can reach that much, regardless you use miracle medicine or not. However, there's no way that those two users will have a similar exp not unless they obtained the guild package (the one that has been reverted 3weeks ago) and they both used it with the same level.

I provided video in my earliest post explaining that when miracle medicine are used, say by a Level 1 Novice, Lvl5 Novice @30% or even a Level 12 Magician @45%, you along with other characters will have identical or the same exp. Have you even checked the information about the guild package system in our forums? Guild Package Contains 1x Guild Leader Box and 27x Guild Member Boxes. Meaning 28 characters obtain equal amount of miracle medicine obtained from the Guild Starter Package. That was the fix i made within 24 hours, to reduce the miracle medicine obtained from guild member box and banned those players who taken advantage of that Pack. or you are telling me now that you ranted here in RMS without even knowing the server features, again??? Alright I'll save you the hassle, go ahead and read the Guild Package System here: https://forum.cgamershub.com/t/cgro-guild-package-system/2782 (Btw, if anybody ready this is a leader of a WOE SE-Oriented guild, feel free to contact us!)

Guild Starter Package:
https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/f/f75a055532a3942cfe83fbdd6548b278934da1cc.JPG

1. I'm not sure if you had been reading my replies, if you understand git commits including the date, reading the graphics provided, reading the scripts from the graphics provided, read the script from the video provided, or even watched the video i uploaded at all. Coz you seem keep mentioning inaccurate values in all your responses and you don't even realize it. Lmao But, I will let you figure that one out. You kept saying "let people test it," but test what? What other server edit must be done before testing it out? Do you even provide specifics? Coz as far as I know you are not even knowledgeable to our server features. :)

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 06, 2018, 10:33 PM
There is no way for a group have the identical amount of exp in the thousands and different in the millions as shown in the screenshot even if they level up together.

Read. :)

2. SMH. I sent graphics (with git commit date) that indicating EXP Table had been customized to match our server "Hybrid Settings" not the one that you can google or find in iROWIKI and say "hey this is the one that you got! I will use iRO WIKI's numbers coz i think this was the one Parachute used in CGRO.."

PS: Funny. "Parachute is literally making a fool of himself" - said by someone hiding his real identity under a fresh RMS account. And oh, I assume that's why you did not post this in our server forum as well? So nobody can track who you are under a disguised name? So you can rant freely or however you want here regardless if your claim will be proved invalid, It's OK right? Since literally, nobody will ever know that you were actually the one making a fool of yourself other than you.

PPS: The purpose why i uploaded a video in earlier post was to show everyone my mistake in the Guild Starter Package list, it was too OP than initially intended. I fixed that issue instantly with no long-term damage to the server. Like i said, this user felt he has an ace on his sleeves to ruin me and my server but waited all this time to post it here in RMS if you could've done this earlier. Can't help to think who this user is and what is his real motif. This story may take longer than expected, so if you get bored you can <snip>

angelwing1

I watched the vid that you posted and it didn't prove anything other than you can get max lvl 97 even when you doubled the exp given to 8m when it was only 4m at the time you handed it out to ICHIBAN guild. That case you still can't get the exp numbers in the screenshot or video from the original post.

Now you still are ignoring the #1.

1. How is the exp the same for the characters in the millions but different in the hundred thousands. Miracle medicines give an even amount of exp. They gave an even 4million base exp per use. There is no way for a group have the identical amount of exp in the thousands and different in the millions as shown in the screenshot even if they level up together. As I have told many times to let people test it themselves.

You're just posting huge paragraphs of nonsense now.

Emcee

This is disgusting act. It's proven that Parachute abused, ofcourse he will. He is the leader of that Guild which is playing on his server CGRO. This is the reason why I never played CGRO, it's corrupted. We all know Parachute is a massive tool abuser in other servers and why wouldn't he simply use command to help out his guild. We all know he plays WOE with his GUILD on HIS OWN SERVER. Come on man, just tell the truth. Nothing shameful about it.

Parachute

Funny you still use that "4M" value. Again and again. you really dont get it.

Based on the video, 200pcs miracle medicine had been used by a Lvl1 High Novice. the old "OP" guild package system before the FIX instantly gave the character levels up to LVL97 Professor. Since based on the vid i provided, the novice is 0% EXP at level 1. So the value should end exactly on even number. it is 8M BASE EXP and 4M JOB EXP given before the fix, just so you know. Now, I do not know what combinations they used to reach Lvl 98 with that exp. If they used some meds during pre-trans or the rest during trans.

And again, this Guild Package System supposedly improvement was meant for all NEW GUILDS, not just for 1 single guild. Just because I handed out the package to ICHIBAN first and backed out from 2 other guilds for their Guild Starter Packages, I guess for some it means i'm being biased. However, as an admin of the server, for me it's simply to avoid further damage before I revert the update.

I knew issues like this is bound to happen in the future, being a founder of an RO Guild and advertising to the public that yes I am indeed. However, the last time I was active in WOE scene was way back in OnceRO and tried to make a comeback as a guild leader (failed attempt) in ElariaWoon and official ROPH. You can think however you want, but I never WOE on my own server nor did any special treatment to the chkns. Like I said in earlier post, most of them even hated me for my server features and mistakes here in CGRO. Ask them and ask all the non-chknfoot (guest players) if I they seen me active in WOE or in RO gaming for the past 2-3 years.

Massive Tool Abuser? Trust me, I even contacted a few veteran players I know in the past to help me create autopots for the server before launch date. I then realized that they started hating me just because they played against Chknfoot in other servers where i did not participate, but hey im the guild founder after all. lmao Also, I do not log in Discord at all just to avoid accusations like this. All im stating here are based on actual facts not just assumptions or false/misleading information. What else, Corrupt? If I may go to my veteran mindset, one of the easiest way to determine if an RO admin is corrupt or not is if the server has a GR card already during the first 2 months or if most MVPs are enabled in WOE maps. Which is not the case in CGRO, and currently there's no mvp cards in the server at all other than the Drake card that somebody posted in our forums.

By saying all that, I also guarantee that I never WOE in my own server. During WOE Events, I either stream the WOE live or record the full gameplay locally (from the beginning of woe to the end). I had been actively broadcasting countdowns and news during War of Emperium hours. Sometimes, too much esp. if it's 1 minute left before it ends. Then, after it's over, I am there to recall all participating guilds since we have a "Post-WOE Rewards" and "WOE SE Winner Box" manually handed out to all guilds.

https://forumcgamershub-com-s3.s3.amazonaws.com/original/2X/d/db6c6bc67df046e4c19533083e6b6f78173bb523.JPG

With that much admin activity during WOE hours, how could I possibly join and play WOE? :)

[FINAL] I will no longer respond to this thread. This server issue had been resolved internally ASAP within 24hours (3weeks ago). It wasn't an abuse, but an undesirable boost of miracle medicine in our Guild Package System. Yes, I did in fact let other people test the Guild Starter Package in-game. That's how I verified this and had to instantly revert this update while banning the accounts involved.

This is my first owned server and I now fully understand that in this industry, nobody gives a crap with all your efforts for the server.  You cannot stop your haters from attacking you. By saying that, I do apologize to all RO Admins whose servers i played in the past, I was probably too toxic with yall at that time too. Lmao Anyway, I will trust the discretion of the moderators here in RMS. Cheers!

<snip>

angelwing1

Lol Parachute can't give a resolution to my detailed post. Just admit it man.

Parachute's answer is "the old OP guild package system before the FIX instantly gave the character levels up to LVL97 Professor." & "Now, I do not know what combinations they used to reach Lvl 98 with that exp".

The combination is called GM Command Leveled Characters lmao. Your vid proves that the miracle medicines cannot produce the exp that was shown in the original post EVEN if the exp was at 8m instead of 4m. It's even worse that he's lying about it and he already gave his answer that he doesn't know as shown in the reply above. This is clear GM Abuse. Parachute is not able to give a CLEAR answer. He wrote about 4 essays trying to BS his defense and his end result statement is "I do not know". If this wasn't GM abuse, why couldn't he end it in 1 reply? There should be an easy answer for it IF it wasn't GM abuse but the only answer is Parachute abused his powers to command level his own guild's characters.

That being said, I ALSO will trust the discretion of the moderators here in RMS. And Finally....

#ParachuteForHallOfShame

Emcee

You can say whatever you want to say but you surely is corrupted. We all know how you acted in other servers, you will do anything to give your guild an advantage in anyway. You did it here. You leveled your friends. It's obvious, you intentionally leveled up your friends and that is a serious corruption. Don't even get me started with you playing WOE. YOU DO PLAY WOE IN YOUR OWN SERVER. YOU LEVEL UP YOUR OWN GUILD. THAT EXP IS FROM #BLVL PARACHUTEFRIEND 99 #JLVL PARACHUTEFRIEND 99.

ADMIT IT PARACHUTE. YOU ARE CORRUPT AND YOU DESERVE TO BE IN THE HALL OF SHAME FOR THIS.

Nuclear

Hello. I'm currently helping Ichiban organize their guild for CGRO WoE SE.

We played our first woe yesterday without 99/70 chars, without valk shields on all characters, without proper supplies. Our bragi was 130 INT, DD hwiz are using staffs of piercing because we can't afford anything better...yet. We also had to play on a PVM guild because we didn't have enough guild levels on Ichiban. We are also using the free foods that come with the pre-WoE boxes that every guild gets. These clowns who are complaining about Parachute being corrupt and biased towards us don't know s*** about the server and can't tell their butt from their face. (goddamn censors)

Instead of s*** on CGRO, come and play there and see what is actually happening. Hell, NSA has no problem with us, not sure why you do. CGRO has multiple problems with mechanics, LGP, crashes etc., but afaik, there's no corruption. This overly dramatic guy needs to relax.

Quote from: Emcee on Apr 07, 2018, 12:31 AM
This is disgusting act. It's proven that Parachute abused, ofcourse he will. He is the leader of that Guild which is playing on his server CGRO. This is the reason why I never played CGRO, it's corrupted. We all know Parachute is a massive tool abuser in other servers and why wouldn't he simply use command to help out his guild. We all know he plays WOE with his GUILD on HIS OWN SERVER. Come on man, just tell the truth. Nothing shameful about it.

Man, do you even read what you type? Or are you just going to vomit shock and awe statements?

I think it's time everyone just moves on lol. Parachute, stop wasting time here and fix the damn crashes during WoE. Also, if this guy really is from Playtime as someone stated, then please stop using arrow shower stalkers, it's f*** embarrassing.

@edit: Parachute is not in the guild.

angelwing1

The only posts in this thread that contains material regarding the primary topic other than the OPs are mine and Parachute's. Everyone elses replies are irrelevant.

Quote from: Parachute on Apr 07, 2018, 02:01 AM
Based on the video, 200pcs miracle medicine had been used by a Lvl1 High Novice. the old "OP" guild package system before the FIX instantly gave the character levels up to LVL97 Professor. Since based on the vid i provided, the novice is 0% EXP at level 1. So the value should end exactly on even number. it is 8M BASE EXP and 4M JOB EXP given before the fix, just so you know. Now, I do not know what combinations they used to reach Lvl 98 with that exp. If they used some meds during pre-trans or the rest during trans.

After all is said and done this is Parachute's final reply regarding how a guild was able to obtain that kind of exp when it is impossible to reach in a legit way without the use of gm commands is "I do not know". Even if the miracle meds were at 8m base exp, his video only showed that you can get maximum level 97 from it and it does not relate to the exp numbers from the argument at all so that's irrelevant.

The below was what was being presented to prove that Parachute was abusing his GM powers. All data is taken using the screenshots and video from the original post of the thread.

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 06, 2018, 08:19 PM
Let me give a more detailed view of things. Data from below is taken from the first screenshot of the original post.

All characters are from ICHIBAN guild aka chknfoot

1. Character "Junai"                 | Base level 98 | Base EXP 415,633,461 | Job EXP 78,934,916
2. Character "Niji"                    | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 96,934,916
3. Character "Chikarra"             | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 86,934,916
4. Character "snowman"           | Base level 98 | Base EXP 411,633,461 | Job EXP 84,934,916
5. Character "High On Shrooms | Base level 98 | Base EXP 399,633,461 | Job EXP 42,434,072

As you see the five characters have similarities in their exp number in the hundred thousands but have discrepancies in the millions. If you go level as a party and you guys kill monsters for 1 hour without anyone dying or having to go back, you will all have different amounts of exp at the end of the hour. Miracle medicines give an EVEN amount of exp and with only 200 miracle medicines provide, that only gives a maxium amount of 800m exp and in that case since miracle medicine do not over lap in levels, millions of exp would have been lost. That means they would of not received the full 800m experience value that the 200 miracle medicines receive unless they did some leveling.

-----------------------------------

When all is said and done, Parachute's final reply is and I quote
Quote from: Parachute on Apr 07, 2018, 02:01 AMNow, I do not know what combinations they used to reach Lvl 98 with that exp.

That is more than enough proof he abused his powers as a GM and owner of the server.