Parachute (cgRO) Chknfoot Leader | Hall Of Shame Request

Started by anonymousdt, Apr 06, 2018, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anonymousdt

I don't have access to post in the hall of shame section so I posted it here.

What happened is the owner of the server cgRO (https://www.cgamershub.com), Parachute, got caught command leveling characters and the guild, ICHIBAN, that he command leveled characters for is none other than his own. He tried to say he was giving out 200 miracle meds to guilds as part of a NEW guild package that he hasn't even announced yet and that he gave that guild package to ICHIBAN. However, that does not explain the discrepancy of the experience as shown in the attachment. The players in the screenshot have the same exact number of experience in the hundred thousands and sometimes the millions which are uneven which is impossible because of the way parties gain exp and that miracle medicines only give an EVEN amount of exp. Look at the highlighted in the attachment.

As for veteran players, you know that it is impossible to have the same amount of exp when you level up because each player will get a different amount of exp overtime even if you stayed in the same party as  them from level 1. Now, miracle medicines only give 1 level MAX per use and the exp does NOT overlap if you level up. As we all know, the amount of exp it takes to reach what is shown in the screenshot is more than what 200 miracle meds can produce in this server. Miracle medicines in this server at the time gave 4m base exp and 2m job exp. That means, they would have had to gained 400m+ exp on their own. Even if they did all level in the same party, it does not matter because you cannot have that same amount of exp and discrepancies in the millions and have the same in the thousands because that's simply how gaining exp in RO works. You can try making a party with a character and leveling for 1 hour and you will see there will be a difference between the 2 characters.

anonymousdthaha

You have to be logged in to see the screenshots.

angelwing1

Proof that the images are not photoshopped. Parachute deleted the command-leveled characters. Please see the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPOGygotVXA&feature=youtu.be

Bluebell

Hi, Playtime player, don't be anonymous. /omg

I believe those screenshots are invalid because miracle medicine is an in-game item included in the guild package meant to attract more WoE guilds to join the server. Also, all the chars highlighted in the screenshot were deleted a loooong time ago in response to people getting mad and new chars have been created and leeched without miracle medicines. If you've noticed, ICHIBAN has skipped many WoEs because they are not yet prepared.

"Parachute, got caught command leveling characters and the guild" -- miracle medicine is an item in-game as part of a guild package to level chars, no intervention necessary from any GM. The experience gained on the screenshot seems like a bug to me as the numbers fluctuate from all the characters on the list. Will wait for official response from Parachute as my knowledge on the server itself is very limited ~

If the MM does give 4M exp as u say, and the exp u gained from it would be doubled (as seen on SS#2), that would be 8m per MM. 8M * 200pcs of MM = 1.6B and split this between 6 chars would give u 266M exp each, not including any exp gained if battle manuals were used.

/ok

angelwing1

Miracle medicine does not explain the exp discrepancy as stated in the original post. It's impossible to have the same amount of exp in the thousands but different in the millions. And if there was a problem with the exp system, then why is it that only that guild is affected? What happened to everyone else? Nice defense.

No matter how you try to defend this. There is no way getting out of it as the screenshots and video show, there is no way to obtain that exp without gm command. Anyone can try leveling as a group on a server and will see that they will all end up with completely different amounts of exp.

Bluebell

and Hoe Cage at the bottom of the list is...? also ICHIBAN?

edit: probably Hoe Cage is from ichiban as well because this is the only guild got the modified miracle medicine, apparently.

angelwing1

That's irrelevant if he is or he is not. Please stick to the topic. Don't try to change it :) I already stated for people to test it themselves :). Veteran RO players won't even need to test it. They already know.

Dratini

haha please, he give that guild miracle medicine to speed leveling to make sure they can woe in a week. there is no command leveling, lol.
and opposing guild complain about this and all those chars are removed and miracle medicine given through guild pack was given for all guilds in same amount. and they have to level their chars as other guilds.
this issue was resolved.
i hate parachute for a slow update and few unresolved issue, but please he done okay so far and hopefully his server can stay for long time.

angelwing1

BTW Ignore all defenses because they're all lies probably from chknfootguild or the GM Staff. The only way to really know is to test it yourself. Go level for 1 hour and you will see there is a difference in the exp for each character while leveling as a group.

Enjoy!

Bluebell

Quote from: angelwing1 on Apr 06, 2018, 06:36 AM
That's irrelevant if he is or he is not. Please stick to the topic. Don't try to change it :) I already stated for people to test it themselves :). Veteran RO players won't even need to test it. They already know.

Player with no guild and has outrageous exp is not relevant okay /ok

angelwing1

I also stated "Miracle medicines in this server at the time gave 4m base exp and 2m job exp.". Note I said "At the time". That's after it was doubled so the max base exp is 800m from the 200 meds but since miracle meds does not overlap in levels, you don't even get the full 800m exp. I'm going to stop responding and let people test it themselves!

Parachute should just admit it else he'll just make himself look worse.

Gey

Who are u? angelwing1, unknown player? Do u even play woe? Feelsbad for you

Lemonade

Hello, i'm Lemon in game, and i've been playing this server from the start and i can tell you that Ichiban's guild thing was because of guild's miracle medicine + normal miracle medicine, after we talked with Parachute he reverted this.
I don't find that relevant, so this topic is stupid.
Also as a veteran player and a multi-clienting i know that u can have the EXACT same amount of exp on all characters if u want.
Once i levelled my novice party from 0 to 99 and all 6 novices had the EXACT same exp, the exp distribution is even.

Because of what you said it's enough for me to know that u are:
a) stupid
b) a 12 years old child that doesn't know how to divide a number
c) an attention whore.

Good luck kiddo

angelwing1

The funny thing is they don't have the same exact exp. They have different exp in the millions but the same in the thousands. If what you say is true which is not as people that test this will find out, then the characters are still gm command leveled.

Friendly Reminder: Test this yourself and you will find the truth. Ignore the defenses are they're all lies.

Lemonade

Best logic: "i'm right, you are wrong because i'm right".
This guild pack was announced, the woe players knew about this and that's why we knew what to say when this happened. That's why this was fixed in less than 1 day.
This happened like 2 weeks ago if i'm not wrong, and you decide to show up today and cry about something that was a mistake and now is fixed?
Also it seems i'm the only one saying who i am in-game. Maybe because i have nothing to hide?
Again, good luck kid. Hope you are smarter the next time.