OriginalRO Server - Truth about Admin

Started by Satomi, Jan 19, 2014, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter101

Quote from: inzanity on Jan 19, 2014, 06:40 PM
Thats super bias. Let me give you some insight.

The truth is that Admin just cares about players who donate.

Thats wrong. Theres tons of players who play this server for months with not a single donation done. Did they ever get treated worse or banned? No.

Really, he just adds more items in Kafra Shop, he doesn't fix server (?) and when players ask for the Admin he's offline.

He doesnt fix the server? You do realise theres only so much he can do about the server emulator. He replies to almost every bug report and focuses on stuff people report. And he has a real life he cant be online around a clock. Tho lately he seems to be less active than usual (once per day).

There's this GM called Visionmaker, he can't help players in-game, not even in forums. I don't know what he is doing, except sitting in Prontera and AFK all day (?) He always tells us that the Admin works on the server and not to worry about it.
You're a liar. Visionmaker helped me alot before and i know he did help other players too.  He suppressed lots of flame in the forums (i was part of it) too. I never see him afkin in prontera. One lie after another. Admin DOES work on the server and you should not worry, because that wont make it faster.

VIP Implemention that make you KING in server  it's give you +50% more rates - more slots chars - more storage slots - more Commands but need to donate 200 credits
It does NOT make you king. Jesus christ. VIP is on many servers implemented, even on official ones. 50% Rates more to save time. Nothing OP. 12 instad of 9 chars. Im sure u didnt even fill 9 and you already complain about it. Ure a player for 2 weeks! 200 More storage slots make players king? we get @go command which is nothing but somewhat useless since warper warps to every town already.
Non VIP rates are not affected in any way.

Admin always online and Tell players to donate for VIP and review server
First you say hes never online, then always... Uhm ok? Ofc he asks players to review server (but he never asked me for donations; NEVER!). Reviews are important to keep a server alive!

always ban players who showed he's opinion about server he just ban 3 - 4 players in one week ?
Lies and more filthy lies. He banned 3 people today because they were advertising other servers, dragging people with them and trash talking oRO in #main chat. He barely bans people. And when he does he has the screenshots/proof for it and never without reason.

even in WOE he Cheat with BR guild last woe .
What?! Proof? Screenshots? Anything, please. Thats the first time i ever heard anyone say this. You are a goddamn liar. hes barely online during WoE times. How is he gonna help us? Cheat? wth?
Btw BR is the shortcut for BrownRice, the guild holding the castle atm.

today Admin said in arabic to player "7mar" it's mean in English"Donkey" to piss him off then he ban him..
He said this because he was angry how this player was treating him and his server the past days (with proof). And damn...donkey is like the most evil word in human history.. His sentence was already clear before he said that. And admin said this in #main too. Please stop spreading false rumors, thanks.

TL;DR: Bunch of lies. No backup, no proof provided. Shameless hateful post. Not saying admin is perfect in any way, no administrator is. But he did a good job so far, server is alive and still getting new players. I see no problem.
Quote from: Hammertime on Jan 19, 2014, 07:12 PM

u defend the admin coz ure the real friend of him...just Brownrice who like admin..i think like 6 guilds is pissed off by admin ..but u r the good friends,defend ur friend eventho he has many mistake

Lol Inzanity so biased. Hi Kush. Nice namechange. Exploiter and GM's best friend still not banned. Friendswithbenefits. Funny s***.

thats trueee

peter101

2 months ago..ORo have like 300 online.now ORo just have like around 130 online..this is show how bad ORo is.
130 include the merchants and buff slaves hahaha..
@inzanity:of course u give him positive feed back.he is ur friend,80% of the ORo players is hate the admin.thats the fact!
banned someone without warning like he is god..

to admin:u always banned wrong ppl haha..ppl who make server is growing up.

and u said u banned kush,but in 1 day i saw full level sura named karma..replacing kush pvp records..hahaha thats so funny.
and then i whisped karma and ask him about the pvp records..how can karma replaced kush records..1 day after it karma is gone and inzanity appeared..nice drama

Earnestinence

ya Admin always ban players .. now 2 guild planing to leave the server KAOS , Cursed Bloodline guilds ...

about Inzanity you help Admin he give you Items .. feedback  /kis

and that true Admin care about money and about player who donate like Inzanity

Admin stil kid like 15 hahahha i know him "Elias bakk ali" hahhahaha

Hummingbird

Quote from: Hammertime on Jan 19, 2014, 07:12 PM
Lol Inzanity so biased. Hi Kush. Nice namechange. Exploiter and GM's best friend still not banned. Friendswithbenefits. Funny s***.

Inzanity is not kush. Trust me. I don't know if you will believe me but yeah.. Kush ,your most hated player was long gone.

Quote from: Satomi on Jan 19, 2014, 04:11 PM
Hello everyone before you start play this server listen to me carefully first let's talk about GM ( Admin ) i have playing in OriginalRO for 2 weeks and i always hear players talking about the Admin bad thing and i ignore them until i saw him the truth ... the truth about Admin he just care about players who donate really he just add more items in Kafra shop he don't fix server and some players Asking for Admin but he offline there's GM call Visionmaker he cant help players in-game even in forums i don't know what he doing except sit in Prontera and AFK ??he always tell us Admin work on server don't worry after waiting for days admin come with VIP Implemention that make you KING in server  it's give you +50% more rates - more slots chars - more storage slots - more Commands but need to donate 200 credits if you cant stay in town and dance Because i saw VIP players + 150 kill MVP got 50% and more EXP but if you not VIP you will get 6% and less .. Admin always online and Tell players to donate for VIP and review server .. always ban players who showed he's opinion about server he just ban 3 - 4 players in one week ? seriously is that Admin ... even in WOE he Cheat with BR guild last woe .. i even cannot got new friends there when i got friend next i hear he plan moving to new server?? today Admin said in arabic to player "7mar" it's mean in English"Donkey" to piss him off then he ban him.. After they fight
i really like that server but that true with that Admin cant continue playing this server anymore
[/color]

This kid.. ughhh.. i can't believe that you got the nerve to post some lies.

Earnestinence.. you ungrateful kid! You endorsed Avid RO on main, admin called you 7mar but didnt ban you. You ask why did he called you that, you didnt get an answer.. then you endorsed avidRO again on#main, was ignored hoping that you would stop.. then you keeeeeeeppp endorsingggggg!

Everyone saw you. And you were also banned for 5 days because some player reported you for your rude behavior http://www.originalro.com/board/index.php?/topic/1215-insult-report/.

You got banned for vending at the wrong place. Dude, good thing he didnt IP ban you that time because everybody is complaining about you.

Try endorsing other server on your newly found RO p.server. Lets see what happens.

inzanity

All this people who complain in here were banned players for Insulting, flaming, harassing and provoking in #main chat. Alongside that, they also were advertising another ro server - AvidRO- in #main chat. They got screened and reported, admin saw it HIMSELF in #main chat. Now these people want to drag as many players as possible with them.

Brace for the sh!t storm.

I hope your new servers has no rules so you can do what you want. Advertise waht you want, flame everyone whos a better player than you, etc... Enjoy.

balangayfrix

did you say "YOU REMEMBER"? now you're accusing me. anyone can say that kid! and I thought you PROVIDE EVIDENCES  /?
AND IS THAT THE REAL REASON WHY DID YOU BAN US? as far as I remember it's all about changing the drop rate  /hmm

inzanity

Admin told me you were trying to sell ur mvp cards for real $$ which was the final verdict. i dont ban anyone,Lol. im a player rofl

ridghost

Hi, I am a fellow player on OriginalRO and all I'm reading is constant bashing on the Admin.

Bashing the Admin is a good way for those who dislike the server to void its credibility, because no matter what he says, because he is the accused, it doesn't matter. Our Admin is a more outspoken person, who likes to voice his own views on what direction the server should take, so insulting him comes easier to those who disapprove than other admins. So as a player I'm going to defend him and the server because 90% of those hurting this server are those banned from it or from other servers. "If you've never had any enemies, you've never stood up for anything in you're life".

First of all, the please check the Kafra shop and I ask you to find a more balanced shop in any server. There are literally no P2W items within our shop. Many members of the top guilds have only paid for bubble gums and Battle manuals. Apart from the costumes, all items needed to compete are found within the game. So where does this "Donate to win" factor come from? I'm confused.... Sounds like its just a regular problem with most servers, so we will just throw it in with this one, it's likely to be true right? An accusation from those who don't play the server or got banned no doubt.

The Admin has recently recruited a new GM in response to the problems of him not being available 24/7, however even so, if you are online for an afternoon or evening, you are almost guaranteed to see and speak with him. He is online everyday, and lets be real here, that isn't a luxury for most servers. I'm talking about the Admin, not a GM with only 1 or 2 rights and powers. However the one man who can solve and address all the issues of the day. I'm glad im safe in the knowledge that on Original if i just stay logged in for an afternoon, I will be able to catch him. Rather than Visionmaker or Mario who although very helpful, might not have the full privileges that the admin has.

The VIP grants you x1.5 exp and drop rates. So levelling and farming is slightly easier, but this just saves time, it doesn't give an inherent unbalance to pvp/mvp or woe. More character slots.... 250 more storage slots, No gemstone requirements and @go/@storage/@alootid. None of these are broken or unbalanced. None give a Sura any-more damage or a warlock any shorter cast time. Apart from the lack of weight from gemstones, which wizzies get from soul linker buff anyway, the VIP balancing is more balanced that most servers, especially the mid to higher rated ones. Which is still money, high or low rate.

Yes... The Admin tells players to review the server and donate for VIP. Would you prefer a program to cycle it through multiple times an hour like most Programming based and customised servers do? He prefers to keep the server clean and therefore advertise it more manually. Only cycling the security warning through a program. Is advertising on your own server really any kind of crime at all? Program or manually?

He bans players who advertise other servers or break the rules. If it was another reason, the population of the server wouldn't be higher than most, more highly rated and growing. The forums for suggestions is the most filled segment because people trust the admin to listen to our opinions, if they didn't the general or support segments would be more talked over. The forums would be dead If our admin didn't listen to us anyway.

The Admin has never and will never cheat woe. In-fact he outright says if the competition in woe has been successful or not. He has been trying his best to balance woe with the help of the players. Listening to both the losers and the winners. However due to the lack of communication between guilds on the server, some miscommunication about the rules have occurred, resulting in some very insignificant drama. However that's all it is, drama. People still woe, and people still have fun. If the Admin did want "BrowRice" to win ever woe, and cheated. CB wouldn't have won a castle before, Kiwi/Vindicta/Ecleptics/CursedBloodline/Khaos/Ace would not have tried to WoE. I have spoken to people during this fiasco and many guild wish to one day join woe and fight for a castle. Guilds come and go, it's the circle of Ragnarok (even on officials).

As for the other things about our server off the top of my head. Our admin is a funny guy, he has a personality, therefore his comments can be taken out of context. This puts him wrongly under fire. Yes he has said things like "Donkey" to a player who was being insulting and rude to others. Hardly a crime worth prosecuting. OriginalRO is that, its clean, tidy and true to the current official Ragnarok online, with very few customisations. There are healers/warpers and status re-setters which favour private servers in general, but nothing over the top like GTB in donation shop. Would everyone please leave this topic alone.

The last thing I want to say is this, for everyone involved. This is OriginalRO Publicity, people will hear accusations of Original ripping off other servers material (which is stolen from the official servers in the first place btw xD), or our Admin being mean one time. However when they read this, I hope they read my comments and others, about what a fun place it is. Maybe they will read our forums and see all the positivity for new ideas coming out of it too. As well as the drama and competitive nature between the big guilds. Or maybe they will download it to see what the fuss is about, and stay. That's all I'm saying now. I won't reply to those who want to pick at this post, because I've said all that needs to be said from me.

Ghost~

inzanity

As a little addition i want to note the vip no gemstone requirement only works in town. It is BY NO MEANS a mistress card effect.

balangayfrix

Quote from: inzanity on Jan 20, 2014, 09:31 AM
Admin told me you were trying to sell ur mvp cards for real $$ which was the final verdict. i dont ban anyone,Lol. im a player rofl

oops sorry my mistake!
so the Admin is trying to change the case now! wow I didn't know that he's too clever for a donkey congratulations.
as I've said there's no proof on that because all I remember are those who envy us that we have 5 MVP in just 1 1/2 month and wants us to get ban. and please our case is about changing the drop rate don't just brag any random issues just to cover up your boyfriend for blaming the rAthena team with increasing the drop rate  /gg, and besides I'm already rich, I can actually buy you, your friends, and your server so why should sell my items. /ok
I wonder why he's not the one who's answering here. oh! I forgot he doesn't know how to argue he can't even defend him self thats why he always delete my thread, he even trashtalk the moderators here  /heh thats why he really needs you as his boyfriend to be his knight in rusty armor. poor donkey.

inzanity

I think its very clear where this conversation is heading, any moderators?

Gankare

It does not matter how many players you keep happy on the server you have. They will never cause the same kind of commotion that upset kids will do. Even thought over 99% of the oRO community is happy with how the server is managed.

All I can hear are twisted version of different "truths". Making things up does not qualify for being a truth. The only thing you manage to do with your pathetic attempts is to embarrass yourselves.

When in fact most people that are crying are doing so only because they got caught cheating and got banned for it. Time to grow up.

peter101

Quote from: Gankare on Jan 20, 2014, 12:39 PM
It does not matter how many players you keep happy on the server you have. They will never cause the same kind of commotion that upset kids will do. Even thought over 99% of the oRO community is happy with how the server is managed.

All I can hear are twisted version of different "truths". Making things up does not qualify for being a truth. The only thing you manage to do with your pathetic attempts is to embarrass yourselves.

When in fact most people that are crying are doing so only because they got caught cheating and got banned for it. Time to grow up.

99%happy? 99% of brown rice maybe..

peter101

why sura named karma is replacing kush pvp records?just change name and gender..
its show that admin dont have credibility to be an admin..he not really banned kush coz he is real friend of admin..

By the way ORo just losing many players and near to the closed server..
if someone want to try play Oro just try it..it will br boring,coz ORo have a noob admin..a 15 years kid

sintas

Quote from: Gankare on Jan 20, 2014, 12:39 PM

You can get caught cheating if you were really caught cheating.

Random ban hammers on players with no proof and whatnot is a clear mismanagement and unprofessional behavior of the said admin. We are not including his attitude on how he communicate with players, that issue is actually a bonus he landed on himself.

Stating accusations and allegations is not a valid response. We certainly understand that he is running a business hence the person should provide professional behavior and proper player handling on his end.

You guys are here to defend the server with all those "good stuffs" on your posts. This post wasn't created for server promotion do it somewhere else.