OriginalRO Server - Truth about Admin

Started by Satomi, Jan 19, 2014, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekt

Funny thing is I could view his Facebook profile before but now it seems more private. He's ashamed that the whole world now knows that he still has to hit puberty.

Anyway, all this s*** started with this http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/originalro-review/msg165475/#msg165475
And that should be enough to keep you bads off his server. Unless you like donating and getting [--removed, not needed--].

Cawliflower

Quote from: balangayfrix on Jan 24, 2014, 12:08 PM
/omg I'm missing in action.. kthxbye kid and to her boyfriends  /heh I will miss a lot of your DRAMA here kthxbye  /heh

oh btw My friend sent me this

by Elias Bakkali
Triper or Tripper, trips as he's a BIASED moderator. He never shows himself in any way neutral because he keeps the drama going on.

You can guys know better than me that there are no server better than OriginalRO as in renewal features, balance, features, availability

You perfectly know how the hax guild joined the server and started running with mvp cards in less than a month, most of you have been here since we started the server. The problem is that despite the fact the exploited a bug the rA team can't figure out as it involves an X factor related to a drop luck ( They wont the lottery 5 times ) this guy tried to sell cards to another player for REAL money.

People don't accept anymore they were caught, they keep lying and lying no matter how wrong they are.

The server started on May and since then we've had drama, drama and more drama... It's very sad.

There's another retard who has been posting on the RMS posts, he was the administrator of : DivineRO, Everlasting Odyssey RO and SanctityRO.

He failed on his three servers and had the g***s to come and flame without realizing many people have lost the donations made to his servers and their time of course.

We're competence for other people and they want to bring us down, it's logic.

You perfectly know how the hax guild joined the server and started running with mvp cards in less than a month, most of you have been here since we started the server. The problem is that despite the fact the exploited a bug the rA team can't figure out as it involves an X factor related to a drop luck ( They wont the lottery 5 times ) this guy tried to sell cards to another player for REAL money.
lol all I can say is that no doubt that your server is good, but the only problem here is the admin it self, you can see the review on your server what you're being unproffesional, but I understand that coz ur still a kid  /heh good job kid. and again provide solid evidences if you want to push your accusations kthxbye  /gg

To Elias:
You're calling me retarded? Mirror, mirror on the wall... /heh

Not only are you unable to write a complete sentence, you can't even regurgitate a server name you've probably spent many nights stalking out of envy.

QuoteHe failed on his three servers and had the g***s to come and flame without realizing many people have lost the donations made to his servers and their time of course.
It has been more than three. eo-RO, the worst failure of a server, was more successful than every attempt you've made to manage a server. That's the sad part. If I was in your shoes, I'd get a new hobby.

QuoteWe're competence for other people and they want to bring us down, it's logic.
Logic? Where? I haven't seen anything logical from you. All I've seen is you fail to comprehend concepts a 6 year old kid could understand.

Anyway, go spin. Before you measure the success of my servers, please reflect on how your servers barely established a community of dust bunnies.

Xoxo,
-Cookie

P.S. Quit hating on Triper. You're just reacting to getting iced in this thread.
P.S.S. Someone needs to get Elias spell-check. For the love of christ, his website is almost as embarrassing as his server.
P.S.S.S After further review, approximately 70% of his online count is vendors / dual clients. The server is a low rate from August of 13 and has ridiculous amounts of influx economically related - obviously he's selling things like MVP cards... it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out. To those reading this thread, I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole. [--removed, this is not the right section to advertise a server--].
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

peter101

Quote from: Triper on Jan 23, 2014, 02:06 PM
Ok, I remembered something and after searching for 5 minutes there, I found out this.

and it goes on to stuff like this

and this

everybody can guess where this ended.

good job!!

Triper

I don't get it but I will answer his claims:

1 - I do the same for every single server being bad or good until everything is clarified.
When I asked for logs that could instantly close this topic, he never cared about posting them and, instead, we ended on what we've now.
What I made was just to check if the ToS was being followed [which is not even up to what I must do as a Mod since I could just let players do it but playing detectives is fun] after a good hint. If I told yC to check it instead of me, it would end into the same.

2 - Everybody said that OriginalRO is [hint - Present, actual moment] an amazing server and probably the best around of his type yet, he still thinks that people hate his server and call it crap. In case he doesn't how it works, I can say that I played for a couple of years on what many call the worse server alive. I had friends there, everybody was having fun, knew that and didn't care.

3 - I asked for something that would clean any lie that people could make related to the skype pictures and the screenshots with the 28 December date and what was given? Nothing even if he saw the topic with that.

4 - Anyone is free to post in the RMS forum. If you see that something is wrong to be posted, you're free to report it and the staff will judge based on your reasons for that.

5 - Nobody plays the same server so logs/screenshots/videos/etc can be posted to show how bad someone is. It's not that hard, just takes sometime to do it and if a big part of the people read it find it being true, you will get a big boost on the player ratio soon or later due to seeing you as a good admin.

There is still some issues to being clarified but I guess that it hardly will be clarified at this rate after this last part so I guess that this can be closed now? I will give it some days before closing this at 100% just in case someone wants to post something related to that.

peter101

@elias bakkali..dont call someone morons.for me u r the real morons...ur stupidity n iniquity make us hate u..look at ur server,so quite..so low populate.explain me about chad aka kush/karma/charmander..u said u banned him?why kush pvp records is replaced by karma?so stupid of u..hahaha

Ein

Oh great, I found someone who's more childish than me - at least I don't rage QQ over things and go throw non-sense spout others.  OriginalRO is great and had a lot more potential, if it wasn't for you the Admin, and I mean your attitude (and probably your bad public relation skill and laziness). You know, even though Cawliflower was listed at GM Hall of Shame, I'll prefer playing his server than yours. And if you think that RMS would bring you new people, well, GLHF.

Also, define Logic please? The admins/GMs who even bothered to reply to this topic doesn't need to flame you nor other servers to attract newbies, unlike you, because everyone knows that they're pro enough to handle such things.

PS: The video is true, I tried to recreate the steps (with changes) and it worked. Stop lying okay?
too lazy to design a siggy

Essenz

Threads like this ruin the reputation of Serverowners :(
Quite sad to hear so many complains!

Cressy

Threads like this are not the problem. The only thing that can ruin a server owners rep, is the server owner themselves. oRO's owner was nothing but rude to people on the RMS forums, including triper. When you act like that, you're killing your own reputation.

peter101

Quote from: Essenz on Jan 26, 2014, 10:56 AM
Threads like this ruin the reputation of Serverowners :(
Quite sad to hear so many complains!

ya he make his reputation so bad.

Essenz

At least we really see the "Truth" about him. Haha

peter101

Quote from: Essenz on Jan 29, 2014, 03:13 PM
At least we really see the "Truth" about him. Haha

agree with u bro

Triper

Ok, nothing new until now, I will just close the topic.

If someone thinks that the topic should be open due to a something relevant, you can PM me and we can discuss about that there and see if it's worth.