OriginalRO not so original

Started by BUFF TILL I CRY, Jan 08, 2014, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inzanity

hahaha novus that sounds awesome! id play that for sure. But only if cheese is as strong as Ygg berry on switzerland RO!

Jasc

omfg that Roger Federer meme lmfao

DeePee

It's not so much "omg u fagit u stole mi website content!!11one" but rather a funny and ironic thing to see when your server name is "OriginalRO" and you are too lazy to even come up with "original" texts, which is by far the easiest part of running a server. If you can't even bring yourself to write your own texts, that means 99% of your scripts will be jacked from the rAthena forums, you aren't capable of doing important source mods or complicated, original scripts, et cetera. It's mostly just very bad advertisement for your own server.

Kensei

Should have changed your server name to UnoriginalRO or CopyRO or whatever. That way we won't discuss your server like this.

Even other servers that found out copying contents at least use their domain. This? Lol.

Hummingbird

Quote from: Gankare on Jan 10, 2014, 10:19 PM
Wait, you guys are actually making a big deal out of this?

#1. RO private servers are property that has been STOLEN from Gravity.
#2. Everyone that hosts a private server is using stolen material and makes money out of it by "donations".
#3. Everyone that plays on that server are using stolen material.
#4. RMS is funded by ads and the people that visit this site are manly people that are playing on private servers. Which still is stolen property.
#5. If you had any kind of brains at all, you would've understood that this is basically accusing someone for stealing when you were the first one to steal.

This is what it sounds like to me:           
"Hehehe, I'm going to host a private server. I'm going to make money.
I'll need to steal the game from somewhere. Oh, s***! Someone stole MY game from me! BURN HIM ON THE BONFIRE! HE IS A THEIF!!!!1111oneone"

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Quote from: DeePee on Jan 11, 2014, 05:37 AM
It's not so much "omg u fagit u stole mi website content!!11one" but rather a funny and ironic thing to see when your server name is "OriginalRO" and you are too lazy to even come up with "original" texts, which is by far the easiest part of running a server. If you can't even bring yourself to write your own texts, that means 99% of your scripts will be jacked from the rAthena forums, you aren't capable of doing important source mods or complicated, original scripts, et cetera. It's mostly just very bad advertisement for your own server.

Upon checking, the 2 threads that was mentioned here was already modified.  /ok

I dont know anything about the source mods, original scripts, etc~ I'm just wondering why those words were mentioned on this thread.  /sob

Quote from: Kensei on Jan 11, 2014, 06:50 AM
Should have changed your server name to UnoriginalRO or CopyRO or whatever. That way we won't discuss your server like this.

Even other servers that found out copying contents at least use their domain. This? Lol.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to this guy^

Whoever you are, thank you for always bumping this thread. This thread is still on the main page of RMS. New players are still coming.  /kis

Triper

Quote from: Hummingbird on Jan 11, 2014, 09:36 AM
Upon checking, the 2 threads that was mentioned here was already modified.  /ok
Indeed, I already noticed that the first one talked about was already changed with euRO's info but a lot more need to be edited like the rules from Talon and the images stolen from Intense. Still, it's a good start!

Btw, this is only on OriginalRO's server, not in Cyclone - http://www.forums.cyclonero.com/board/index.php?/topic/179-episode-141-bifrost/

I have the feeling that the GM/Mod care more about the server then the admin.

@Novus: Damn, that pic is indeed very funny along with the text as a combo. Unless yC doesn't like it, I will let it stay.

Kagamine Rinto

I remember seeing a thread similar to this and posting here and saying it shouldn't really be a big deal, but now that it's my server we're talking about... I still don't see it as a big deal.  Why is that one guy acting like PureRO is flaming about this though?  All we've really done is confirm it did come from us.

Hummingbird

Quote from: Triper on Jan 11, 2014, 09:59 AM
Indeed, I already noticed that the first one talked about was already changed with euRO's info but a lot more need to be edited like the rules from Talon and the images stolen from Intense. Still, it's a good start!

Btw, this is only on OriginalRO's server, not in Cyclone - http://www.forums.cyclonero.com/board/index.php?/topic/179-episode-141-bifrost/

I will try to PM any forum mod or GMs there to change the above mentioned rules and images. Thanks for visiting our forums btw.  /lv

About cyclone RO, uhmmm. I'm not a player on that server, so maybe some of the GMs on that server should post here or you may contact them on their forums.

Quote from: Kagamine Rinto on Jan 11, 2014, 02:11 PM
I remember seeing a thread similar to this and posting here and saying it shouldn't really be a big deal, but now that it's my server we're talking about... I still don't see it as a big deal.  Why is that one guy acting like PureRO is flaming about this though?  All we've really done is confirm it did come from us.

Dont mind them hahaha! They are advertising their server here for free.  /heh

It's nice to know that people from PureRO is not making a big deal out of it. Thank you!  /lv I as a player of oRO wants to apologize for whatever inconvenience we may have caused you guys.  /kis2

sinxboy

Quote from: Hummingbird on Jan 11, 2014, 09:36 AM
I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to this guy^

Whoever you are, thank you for always bumping this thread. This thread is still on the main page of RMS. New players are still coming.  /kis

A psychological defense mechanism. lol, but your right this is a good part for your server to be heard.

Quote from: Triper on Jan 11, 2014, 09:59 AM

I have the feeling that the GM/Mod care more about the server then the admin.

I think the admin is the most important person of the team. By the looks of it, if Triper is right, then OriginalRO's problems will just be starting.

To most  players this is really not a big deal. So what if they have copied this and that. Players will just want to find a good server to play with. But this thread just showed that the admin is not giving much effort for his server. Which means I think he really care less about the server. IMO i think the passion and love for the admin can be showed on the hardwork he is doing for the server. Ive been to servers where the admin cares less for his server and what happens next are not good.

EliasB

All this thread is a joke.

You are very lost haters.

Thanks for the free advertising. My server numbers are increasing each day.

All the haters, as usually, cry me a big big river.

Apolgizes to the sentimental people, we've edited our rules and such, we just copied 'em when we started this project, nothing to put the effort into if we can take them from a wonderful awesome and incredible server like TalonRO.

@TalonRO's dog: Who ever you are, this is the second time you post on a topic related to my server and I haven't answered you, if you don't know anything about it, do not coment. You are a heavy piece of s***, the arrogance and all the crap you write just make me want to nauseate / throw up/ vomite / puke... Die man.

Tripper... You knew this thread wasn't worth a peny but you decided to spend your time looking at my website for stuff not worth a s***.

I think you might want to spend your time on real life rather than giving any importance to this. It's just mental sickness.

Thanks for the free advertising f-ckers.

Cheers.

Triper

I hope you know that the "TalonRO's dog", in case you're referring to DeePee, is one of the Admins of it. He's the person behind the "wonderful" place where you copied the rules.

Quote from: EliasB on Jan 12, 2014, 07:40 PM
Tripper... You knew this thread wasn't worth a peny but you decided to spend your time looking at my website for stuff not worth a s***.

I think you might want to spend your time on real life rather than giving any importance to this. It's just mental sickness.
Give me a reason to close a topic with truth when every topic like this is always handled this way.

And about my life don't worry, I can say that I manage it fine. I lost a really close aunt 2 days before New Year but I'm fine, thanks for caring about it!

Rayeth

All this thread is a joke.

Thanks for the free advertising. My server numbers are increasing each day.

All the haters, as usually, cry me a big big river.

Apolgizes to the sentimental people, we've edited our rules and such, we just copied 'em when we started this project, nothing to put the effort into if we can take them from a wonderful awesome and incredible server like TalonRO.

@TalonRO's dog: Who ever you are, this is the second time you post on a topic related to my server and I haven't answered you, if you don't know anything about it, do not coment. You are a heavy piece of s***, the arrogance and all the crap you write just make me want to nauseate / throw up/ vomite / puke... Die man.

Cheers.

You honestly think you're the s*** don't you? Attitude like this will be the death of your server.
Have you not see so many server collapse with this kind of behavior. You're not just kid but a kid with no manners.
First of all learn to be humble and stop talking from your donkey. You talk about arrogance and have the nerve to trash talk people when you're the one stealing their s***. What a little prick you are.  kthxbye!

Innomite

OH LOOK HAHAHA. He didn't use red caps now.

Cheers.

We are not in OriginalRO's forums, you should respect Triper as he's the moderator here.

Quote from: EliasB on Jan 14, 2014, 03:11 PM--removed post--
Cheeeeeers

This is one of the most ironic s*** I've ever read this month. Damn it, Elias, you're so ridiculous. You're the one that comes here like a big boy trying to feed your ego with all that stuff you write trying to feel better because you used to get gangbanged by your three pedo uncles every saturday when you were 7.

What cracks me up is that this is probably the second negative thread against (Un)OriginalRO and Elias is making a big deal out of this. C'mon, you're not Cookie or Boreas, you're WAY below their level.

Sí, I is very lost hater. Stealing material and editing it is pretty normal in any private RO server. Now, stealing stolen material without having the decency of at least editing its source but only making a copypaste out of it is pretty lame imo.

Sí, your server is pretty good, it holds a lot of potential. I also agree that the community is nice back in the time I was there. Your server holds a great potential for renewal players. But you, as a person, are not as brilliant as you are as an Admin. Acting like a king of the morons won't take you any further, you will soon realize when your numbers drop down.
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Triper

Cleaned the non-necessary bad talk. Let's not act as 5 years old kids, ok?

DeePee

So uh. No offense, but calling someone a "heavy piece of s***" and to go "die man" is necessary bad talk?