Omg Core Ragnarok (fake player base)

Started by wolfboyd, Feb 10, 2019, 07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfboyd

I signed onto Core Ragnarok online and there was only 1 person on the entire server who wasn't afk, the town is filled with afks, streets are filled with afks, other towns are filled with afks as well, this player who didn't speak english tried his best to tell me a little about the server, basically he said you afk -> get free stuff, I checked the venders, every npc there was filled with overpowered headgears that can be purchased with "afk points" for every minute you're afk on the server you get 1 point, literally people just mass client here to afk and get hundreds of tokens a day so they don't have to 1.) hunt 2.) buy anything, 3.) do anything at all, it's a fake player base and there's no active gms, no active players just a server full of afks and a big waste of time. See for yourself or pm me for screenshots.

annedavidd

Lai

/omg It's called OMG after :o

I mean, it has to give you a feeling of OMG when you login to it right :O

Which it literally did, so I think it's good :O

O M G!!! Ragnarok Online! Evibody afk! :D

darkomega

I'm one of OMG-Core Ragnarok Online players (played for months already)

1. he said you afk -> get free stuff
Answer : Everytime you afk / AutoTrade, you get KafraPoints, and can buy stuffs at KafraPointsShop (from middle of Prontera, go 1 o'clock), you can buy RMS-Headgears, Bubbgle gum etc.. You can get KafraPoints by Voting too, about 150 per 12 hours (the shop is quite cheap, for example : bubblegum only costs 10 points). The "Overpowered" headgears are from hard-but-possible quests, and also donation.. which you can get donation points from killing MVP / ProofOfDonation-Hunt Event and buy from other peoples

2. you said everybody afk = dead server? have you seen how many online / active when theres events? you can check screen shots in facebook, Prontera is flooded with peoples. We got about 400+ online players, I can say about 200+ is AutoTrader. The server is quite lively.. how to check? please online when its KoE & WoE (GMT+8, 9pm~10pm every Tuesday / Wednesday / Saturday & Sunday).
Hiding your actual skills, require even higher level of skill to make it done.