NovaRO to change name to CareBearRO

Started by Bottles, Sep 19, 2017, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottles

Has anyone else had issues with NovaRO's staff members maturity?(Or lack there of..)

I'm curious because I had a friend that was banned quite some time ago, for saying "nigga please" on #main and then defending his remarks because he is in fact black irl. Now, I'm banned as well, for an issue that I hope will receive some discussion with alternate staff members. So I don't want to jump to any conclusions, regarding my scenario, before I get to speak to them. Yet I would appreciate anyone elses experience or insight to their relation with any staff members there.

Bakorzero

Its not like an N word with hard R tho. Its like c'mon pal/bro but well N word is sacred nowadays lol
A flower of hope — a bond tying us together
Now grows within our hearts.
Forever unwilting, it gives us the power to go on living

NovaRagnarok

We're definitely not perfect, and at times are quick to punish, but I can assure you no player has been banned solely for saying "nigga" on #main.
If things got heated, he might have gotten banned for a different separate statement.

I had replied to your PM on the NovaRO forums before this thread was created, and am still awaiting a response.

misterj

but thats impossible.. it's a renewal pvm-only server... thats where the game is at its pinnacle of competitive..

Blinzer

Nova helped me with a couple of source code stuff that was beyond my capabilities, asked for nothing in return. That's my only interaction with their staff members.

iEnergizer

i wont ban if players say curse words or n word or wxyz word. its freedom and i give them freedom. and its part of fun and competition.
buut!?...we have players who are formal and sensitive and kids and girls and boys.....gtfo here if you cant handle heated arguments.
in the end, RO is just another online game. players should be able to express themselves freely. even in google games players curse and say abcwxyz words.

just saying.

Cirran

Maybe just try not being offensive?
It's part of maturity

As far as the staff goes, they're like that katy perry song Hot and Cold with their maturity. But they're generally professional, and when they're not it's actually more fun for us

Bottles