NovaRO

Started by KiKi DO U LOVE ME, Apr 16, 2019, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Innomite

You're not even denying that you scammed someone. All of your arguments are automatically invalid by this one fact.

How low can you be to the point that just because justice was served you're complaining about it? Your knowledge of english seems to be very limited, the rules are very clear and even then they have this one sentence:

Rules are not limited to those written here. Just because it is not specifically mentioned does not mean it is allowed. Please use common sense.

You seem to lack common sense, why would you resort to scamming anyways?
Everything that had to be discussed has been already said, the GMs posted proof of literally everything you claim of, rendering your comments false and non-sense. Cannot make sense with someone who makes no sense at all.

Also LMAO how can you be such a hypocrite?

Quote from: KiKi DO U LOVE ME on Apr 16, 2019, 07:39 PM
owner shouted and your here as i hoped
you got education but still a dog whole server knows that

i think you should ask your owner to check RefineyoBR's IP or maybe you should check the IP by yourself before posting fake things

Quote from: KiKi DO U LOVE ME on Apr 16, 2019, 07:47 PM
Tokei i respect that but if you check my account's IP it was been shared with 3 players different country when i was offline for a month, am not defending myself i just don't want someone get banned

So you respect Tokei but he still a dog okay bro hahah this was a fun one to read.
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

ninekoki

You literally have nothing else to blame but you for playing this p2w trash server full of lies and scam

Deegs

lol at Innomite defending nova, the guy who abused bugs(confirmed to be an ex GM btw), tried to cheat the system by scamming others, ATTEMPTED TO SELL GUILDMATE EQUIPMENT, now as nobody relevant cares about the woe/pvp scene he has finally managed to win something there and now attempts to be the white knight of a server he has s*** talked day and night in secret. How 2 faced do you wish to be my guy. I quite enjoy this, where's my popcorn at. Good thing this is a public space and I can't be regulated  /kis

Ara

Quote from: Deegs on Apr 17, 2019, 01:12 AM
lol at Innomite defending nova, the guy who abused bugs(confirmed to be an ex GM btw), tried to cheat the system by scamming others, ATTEMPTED TO SELL GUILDMATE EQUIPMENT, now as nobody relevant cares about the woe/pvp scene he has finally managed to win something there and now attempts to be the white knight of a server he has s*** talked day and night in secret. How 2 faced do you wish to be my guy. I quite enjoy this, where's my popcorn at. Good thing this is a public space and I can't be regulated  /kis

None of this is relevant to the conversation though, so it's still possible you get regulated.

Lai

It's funny, I remember this Deegs defending NovaRO back then in some posts, I kinda forgot... but back then his "current server: NovaRO"...
And now, he's sort of changed stance...

I was surprised until i saw:
"current server: s*** Moon Ro".

giacapoj

afaik, OP is toxic to the server.

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Innomite

Quote from: Deegs on Apr 17, 2019, 01:12 AM
lol at Innomite defending nova, the guy who abused bugs(confirmed to be an ex GM btw), tried to cheat the system by scamming others?, ATTEMPTED TO SELL GUILDMATE EQUIPMENT

Yes, I did all of that like a couple years ago... so what? It's not like you see me trying to deny those accusations.

Are they relevant to this topic? No.
Also lol @me defending Nova. I didn't know stating facts was such a big deal. Maybe we should be a bit more family frieNDLy and get over certain things, amirite.

For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Wasted Hours

Can yall kindly stop connecting Family Friendly to Ravage? Thanks

Also why does NovaRO drama always escalate to RMS. Where's my LeikaRO or LimitRO drama.

Hibris

We encourage our GMs to play the server on legitimate characters, as it gives them a much more informed view on current topics, and keeps them engaged and motivated to continue to improve the server, not just for other people, but for their own experience as well.

I very much agree with this.

On the topic of the item being recovered, we actually recover a lot more items than the regular player would assume. The wording in the rules page is in place because not every case is as cut as dry as yours was, and we cannot guarantee an item's returned in every single circumstance. Thankfully for Nishii, you were extremely blatant in your breaking of the rules and obviously have no regret, with your strategy to contest the ban being asking for "proof". We often times recover items sold to NPCs and dropped on the floor as well, as we know accidents can happen and as long as somebody else isn't negatively affected, we see no problem fixing their mistakes.

I can give testimony of that, to answer Kiki's question on the issue of equal treatment.
I did a mistake once as Nova says, and getting the staff response to my ticket.
I am not a friend of any GM, I am not important or famous,and Im not a money donor. I am an ordinary player almost new, and yes ... the treatment was the same.

[/quote]

What must be done was done... justice.

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

tyopurba

smoke weed and take some chill pills guys /ok

ah just remind to y'all, this is just a game.

as far as i know the game itself is meant to be fun, when it doesn't give you that feeling then just throw it all away.  /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok /ok

WinterAoA

What happened to this guy who insulting player several time? not gonna defend Kiki but I'm always against this kind of behavior (insult/bully).

A little bit off topic
Back in 2016 my senior in this server told me a rumor about GM and his "friend with benefit". Not sure what was that because I don't really care about that matters.

Every time player rant and rave about this server, "friend with benefit" terms always echoing inside my head.
"friend with benefit" relation between gm and player is kinda real, but I think Gm in this server wise enough and aware about the problems who might come and try his best to be Neutral much as possible. But still majority of suggestions accepted if you have good relation with gm  /swt

KiKi DO U LOVE ME

Spoiler
[close]

Ara

They probably stopped bothering you, which is better than what anyone can say about you. If an hour's mute makes them stop, I don't see what the issue is.

God these screencaps are massive.