Nova RO - Honest review from a banned Player

Started by inzanity, Jan 11, 2015, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inzanity

This message was original from Guild member of mine, going by the name of Gankaare. He was mistreated the most, which ultimately lead to half our guild getting banned.

First thing first, I'm not doing this to be vindictive. I'm doing this to warn other players before they decide join this server. They will eventually find out but this could help them save some time.

Don't we all love to be in control, to have power? Let me tell you about Manuel and Sheldon, two admins who love power almost as much as Stalin loved his.

For future reference:
Manuel = GM Nova
Sheldon = GM Green
I = Gankaare

Incident 1 (first impressions)

I got called out by a player from a previous server. He accused me of corruption when in fact we were the only guild actively fighting against it. We had a heated argument, I did most of the talking, and it ended up with me getting warned by one of the GM's. When I kept asking the guy for his identity on the previous server, GM Elise muted me. I tried to resolve this matter after the mute was lifted by talking to GM Green but he ignored me. I guess he has more pressing matters than corruption accusations.

One day later I trolled a little in main chat. Nothing too serious, I just wanted to get #main going after it had been silent for hours so I provoked a discussion. Stuff like:

"All americans are fat~"

and

"I wanna thank my parents, my friends and god for me being so awesome, except there is no god"

I got muted by GM Nova, the admin Manuel. I made a new account to try and explain why I did it. How one of the best ways to get peoples attention is to provoke them, just like you do with art and music and that I was trying to raise awareness of obesity. I work as a part time professional trainer and I believe that everyone deserves a healthy mind and body. He banned me for two days for no apparent reason. My guess, he is overweight and got offended (which is good). But instead of doing something about his weight, he banned me.

This is the explanation I left:

(We should have left the server right there and then.)

I was really confused to why I got banned so I asked why and this is the answer I got:

He still couldn't specify the reason for the ban. Refusing to "argue" with me. But I did what he asked of me, to stop and be quiet. I thought, that would be enough to be able to play with my friends again. How naive of me.

Incident 1.5 (1st and 2nd forum ban)

That's the message I got when trying to login on the forum the morning after. I thought it was a joke but I got my account suspended for asking why I got banned.

Then one of my friends contacted me and gave me some info I didn't know.

Thanks Rory for always being a good friend.

With Rory's addition I could at least see that the Admin was trying to do what he thought was right for the server. But banning people for having a different opinion will ultimately hurt the server.

But it wasn't over here. Now the discrimination started.
My forum account got unbanned and I was able to post two comments comments on their forum saying:

"I would share my opinion on this subject but someone might get offended and you don't want to offend anyone on this server."

The morning after, my forum account was banned for a second time.

Two scenarios that took place during all of this this

(1)
Don't we love hypocrites. GM Nova being condensending to our guild member Tilly and breaking one of his own server rules, the one about respecting others.

(2)
More proof of bias GM's when Zorthei was namecalling me, no punishment because of discriminating admins. If that would've been me, I would have gotten banned again, most likely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to stay on the server regardless of all that had happened, in hope that the admins would change. They didn't.

The harassment from the admin-team got to a point where GM Green kept stalking my guild mates, just to gather dirt on us. We are very knowledgeable players and have many tricks up our sleeves. That doesn't make it right to stalk us and remove all the tricks we know. Every RO player knows exactly how important every little advantage is, especially if you intend to dominate in WoE.

That leaves the question: The first players to start farming the monster Mavaka for Witherless Rose did obviously get an advantage. Was it unfair, or was it clever thinking?

Incident 2 (3rd forum ban)

The 2nd ban was lifted and i could use the forums for a couple of days without any problems until they decided that +1ing / agreeing with someones opinion was bad.

Whenever something was suggested on the forums which I approved of, I would leave a simple "+1" reply. By doing this, I was accused of flooding the threads and not contributing to the topic. The forum lacked a way to show support for a suggestion, but the GM's were set on that if you were to reply, you had to add new information or the likes, at least not simply agree. Later on a "like"-feature was added, but this was after I had been banned for this.

I tried to log on the forum and got the following message:

Incident 3 (main chat)

A bunch of us got main chat banned for asking GM's for more transparency and questioning their ways of balancing WoE (we were surprised that people were able to use some skills e.g. back slide), as well as asking for proper changelogs that were clearly left out intentionally. Definitely need to mention that we were banned for something that could have happened, not something that happened. Manuel's own words.

This ban lasted over 24 hours.

He asked us to go to the forums instead of using #main

Unfortunately the forums were completely deserted and were in no way a proper mean to speak to anybody.

Incident 4.1 (gold coins)

We eventually found something that was exploitable, in this case: Gold Coins (the tradable cash shop currency). The NPC that handed out the Gold Coins had an IP check and an account check. By changing your IP and account, you could generate as many coins as you liked. This fact had been pointed out by the admin team itself in the server main chat, and players had also mentioned making use of this exploit in main chat (e.g. logging on from home+work+friend's place).NovaRO had a population of around 30-40 players, but 2000 seperate accounts. 500 of them were Novices, and it seemed pretty clear to us that we wouldn't be the first ones to make use of this exploit. The cash shop contained of more than one BiS item (e.g. Blush of Groom, Hockey Mask, Gentleman's Pipe), along with very valuable items in general. We are a competitive bunch, and falling behind wasn't an option. We kept all the coins generated within the guild so as not to disturb the server economy. The result? Permanent ID-ban on all accounts of the three people exploiting. No access to their money, MVP cards, legally-obtained cash shop items, nothing. A lot of items that belonged to other players were also lost due to this. Many times did we ask for reasoning for what we felt was an excessive punishment. This is what it boiled down to:

"[ [GM] Nova ] : If left unchecked what you did could have ruined the entire economy.
[ [GM] Nova ] : It's not about the harm that was or was not done, it's about what could have happened."

The punishment handed out was not for what was done, but what could potentially have been done. Basically, you shoplift a Snickers-bar, and get punished for bank robbery. We were punished for a crime we didn't commit, but might have.

On multiple occasions we'd been trying to reason with GM Nova but to no avail. With his passive-aggressive personality and condescending attitude towards us, we felt like it fell on deaf ears. It was as if he only did it to try to temporarily calm us down after being mistreated time and again.

Incident 4.2 (involving innocent players)

GM Green also accused members that were not in on the gold coin exploit. Green played detective to find out who generated 1 months worth of gold coins and came to extremely twisted conclusions. Thus not only accusing and stalking innocent players, but also banning completely innocent people.

Our guild mate Kitus got banned for visiting a friend who had just been jailed (for using the gold coin exploit). GM Green with the ban hammer again. When Kitus asked the GM why he was banned, because clearly there was no reason to, he got simply ignored. There's zero transparency here.

(Zelda = Kitus)

GM Green stating that he rather bans people than solves issues. We already knew this but I'm just laying out the facts for you guys.

Incident 4.3 (verdict)

I'm sorry for not having screenshots of all conversations. I never thought it would come to this so I apologize in advance for sentences or words that I've typed straight out of memory. They're representing my truth but they might differ a little from the actual text that was written in those moments.

A guildmate of mine (Tilly) that wasnt involved in any of the exploiting, was talking to the admin. Since she knows him from our previous server, where Manuel was a normal player as well, they had built up a good friendship outside the server. Since we, the people involved in the ban, couldn't really talk to Nova anymore and our Teamspeak talk wasn't of any use (Manuel didn't say anything about the final verdict, what's gonna happen now, etc). Tilly tried talking to Manuel and explain our situation from a neutral point. As you can see they had a friendly and proper conversation, something completely different when Manuel was on our Guilds Teamspeak. There was a final verdict aswell.

Chatlog between Tilly and Manuel.
[20:58:42] Manuel: But
[20:58:52] Manuel: I'm also not going to go out of my way to make sure the punishment doesn't make them quit.
[20:59:01] Manuel: The punishment should be severe enough to completely discourage somebody.
[20:59:02] Tilly: Obviously
[20:59:17] Tilly: Iunno, I feel like it should be fair in proportion
[20:59:56] Tilly: If my kids break a glass I won't make them create another one from sand
[21:07:37] Manuel: Has been exactly what it would have been to anybody else.
[21:08:01] Tilly: Well eh, you know that the main ban was a lil exaggerated
[21:08:07] Tilly: Especially fo a day
[21:08:19] Tilly: Anyway, back to topic
[21:08:21] Manuel: Yeah but we're past that are we not? :[
[21:08:23] Tilly: Yeah yeah
[21:08:37] Manuel: It's not like we're on your back constantly
[21:08:42] Manuel: Blaming you guys for things you don't do.
[21:28:24] Manuel: They will not be IP banned.
[21:28:34] Manuel: The rest of the decision is still up in the air for a little while.
[21:30:12] Tilly: You are Green really do seem like night and day to me though, one's trigger happy and the other can be reasoned with :P
[21:30:22] Manuel: He's a good counter to me
[21:30:22] Tilly: I'm glad you're here
[21:30:26] Manuel: Sometimes I'm too nice.
[21:30:30] Manuel: And he'll yell at me for it.
[21:30:37] Tilly: I guess that works
[21:30:38] Manuel: We make a good team behind the scenes
[21:30:39] Manuel: But sadly
[21:30:42] Manuel: He gets all the hate.
[21:30:50] Tilly: Yeah I can see how that would work
[21:30:52] Manuel: But you really have to believe me when I say he's a great guy [:
[21:31:05] Tilly: Behind the scenes, but individually it seems like you're the good one and he's the bad one
[21:31:10] Tilly: I believe you
[21:31:15] Manuel: Good cop bad cop? Haha.
[21:31:19] Tilly: I just don't believe he is GM material by himself
[21:31:22] Tilly: Yeah kinda :D
[21:31:30] Tilly: He needs you to get up to standards
[21:31:45] Manuel: Which works out fine. If it was just me
[21:31:51] Manuel: No one would ever be banned.
[21:31:55] Manuel: Because it makes me upset to lose players.

There you have it. The final verdict was to allow us to keep playing, with our old accounts frozen and as for the gear it was still up to debate. However shortly after my guildmate got banned. I had a heated discussion with the admins about recent stalking of my guild and that lots of info from the admin team was leaking to a single guild (Tales of Ragnarok). Suddenly Tales of Ragnarok knew about everything and anything that happened and stuff we had done (or not done). After, once again, did show his nice power abusing/enforcing attitude on main chat, I told them how i feel about being treated like some animal in a cage on his server. My guildmate was just reading the main chat and after 10 minutes or so he got his account deleted for no reason.

Funny enough Nova tried to tell us on Skype that the Main ban was not uncalled for, yet to Tilly he admits it being exagerated. Interesting, no? He says he hates banning people, but he is banning people left and right and accusing them of various stuff they didnt commit. Hes a big fat liar, contradicting his own words, twisting them as he sees fit, while trying to keep a good image.

Later on GM Nova was accusing Tilly to try to "charm" him. Through this she was apparently trying to achieve a lesser punishment for my guildmates. After being accused of such ways as well as GM Novas and GM Greens extreme incompentent behaviour she quitted the server on her own.

Incident 5 (salad)

Another trick we used was making zeny by farming Green Salads, no exploiting just normal game mechanics.

Things I said in the main chat:

Don't use any smart ways of generating zeny. You may only farm as they have intended for you to farm. IF you do it any other way and they find out about it, they'll not thank you for teaching them a new trick. They will remove you, and probably ban you aswell. Just like they did with my guild mates. Freedom of speech is important in real life and online.

Afterwards I got banned again of course.

Kiel Card incident

While we were playing on another server already, one of my guildmates logged back into NovaRO on one of the accounts he, strangely enough, did not get banned with. (All his other accounts were banned, the verdict was to start from 0)

It was his Ranger and out of boredom he was killing Kiel. To his luck he found a Kiel Card. Sadly he had no use for it on NovaRO so he tried to get rid off it while bragging with it. Soon enough GM Nova caught wind of that and started talking with him. He congratulated him for his luck and asked what hes gonna do with it now. Our guildmate said he was sad and happy at the same time because all his friends are banned or left the server so he didnt know what to do with the Kiel Card. GM Nova then said it would be an easy choice: "Your friends are on another server, but your Kiel Card is here. I dont see the problem. I would play here with my Kiel card."
Our guildmate then asked GM Nova if he would sell his friends and do the same. He replied:
"Yes, if GM Green would be a player i would sell him for a Kiel Card."

As you can see, GM Nova would sell his own friend for a MVP card. Such great attitude from a GM.

Later on our guildmate came into contact with a player named "Addison".
"Addison" was known for having well over 300k Cash Points. (Thats 300 dollars worth or more)
So either he actually dumps half his paycheck into a private-server, or he gets them in a way thats exclusive to him. When asking Nova, he kept quiet about it, not wanting to share ANY details if it was legit or not. Why, I am asking myself. If its a legit 300k earned through honest ways, there would be no reason to hide anything. But they do and that shows clear signs of corruption.

Addison tried to buy the Kiel Card with ingame Stuff. But all of our guildmates friends got banned from the server so he didnt need anything on NovaRO.
So on the teamspeak server, he asked Addison what he is gonna offer for the card. Addison replied with "money is no problem".
He told our guildmate that he will offer arround 130 USD for the card and that he will pay for it in three days. (26th December 2014)
Then after three days our guildmate got a permanent ban from GM Nova.
Addison, however, is still happily playing on Nova RO.
One of our unbanned guild members then spoke to one of Addisons guild members. He told us a  few days later that Addison(Courtney) got the Kiel card. Apparently he "bought" it from our guildmate.
There was however no such transaction ever happening ingame. No word about a "outside" deal for the card was ever mentioned in game. No deal happened. Yet our guildmate got banned, Addison however did not.
Another proof that GM Nova and GM Green are corrupt and you can just buy yourself up in the ranks and gain complete immunity.

----
Addison just send me(Inzanity) this:

Quote"NovaRO - "Kiel Card". =) Hows addisson doing with it now? Still paying his way up the ranks?"
^
This was written by me(inzanity) in another topic where Nova RO was claiming all my accusations where childish and baseless. So i(Inzanity) wrote him that.

Quote"Lol, you're poverty statements make me giggle.
stay poor."

Clearly shows what kind of players and interaction between him and the Staff is going around the server. Take my advice. DO NOT start playing on Nova RO. There is no reason for PVE because the economy so broken you can buy everything with a few millions. Admins made bad bad bad decisions in the early stages of the server (Such as implemented Trans ONLY WoE to a renewal server with full access to Vellum Weapons and Gears. It was a oneshot fest.) The only players left actively playing the servers are players with +14 Weapons , etc. So if you think you got a chance, think again.

There is no way to successfully communicate with these admins. If you try to share your opinion on the forums, you'll get banned by a guy called Panic. He will refer to the rules they've set up which basically lets them ban anyone that is offending to them. And they are easily offended. If you try to voice your opinion in #main, you'll get a similar response: Either they refer you back to the forum, which you already got banned from, or they mute/ban you for being offensive. Yes, they're that easily offended. They also seem to believe that it's ok for them to break this rule about respect by, for example, stalking players in towns and reading someone's guild chat.

No one should be banned for having an opinion.

The server is only 30~ Active Players at the moment. The rest are AFK alts and merchants. Dont be fooled by the online counts. Prontera is very empty, there is no one to party or pvp with. All legit players left, theres only one guild and a few straying people left on the server.

flyingheo

I'm really not sure if you're being serious or not. Almost everything you posted from harassing to exploiting the server... You deserve the punishment you received. Beside Kiel card, both party should have been banned.

Nova was stupid when he decided to talk to another player about bans. So what to the the transparency, any and all server where the main staff are playing will always be question.

If you continue to act like this, you will be a toxic player to any server. Maybe you will find a server with the same amount of humor as you to understand your provoking jokes.

Side Topic: If I remember correctly, you were a GM in OriginalRO. I remember your tone was very different when you were a GM.

inzanity

Quote from: flyingheo on Jan 11, 2015, 11:35 AM
I'm really not sure if you're being serious or not. Almost everything you posted from harassing to exploiting the server... You deserve the punishment you received. Beside Kiel card, both party should have been banned.

Nova was stupid when he decided to talk to another player about bans. So what to the the transparency, any and all server where the main staff are playing will always be question.

If you continue to act like this, you will be a toxic player to any server. Maybe you will find a server with the same amount of humor as you to understand your provoking jokes.

Side Topic: If I remember correctly, you were a GM in OriginalRO. I remember your tone was very different when you were a GM.

What does me being a GM on another server have ANYTHING to do with Nova RO?

And clearly you did not read the post. Getting muted and main banned for asking for GM reasoning (No harassing, threatining, simple nice asking) is fair? Getting forum banned for agreeing with peoples suggestions is fair? Alright mate. Read the post again fanboy.

Sachimi

I agree with flyingheo. You and your friends deserved bans from that dumb crap you pulled. Not to mention the offensive statements you made in your screenshots to players ( on main ) and the staff members. No matter what's going on, you should talk like an adult with the staff if you want any kind of mature resolution. You guys were clearly acting like jerks. I mean really, your comment about "all Americans are fat" is the worst, idiotic trolling attempt I've seen, 0.1/10. You could have done better than that, you waste of oxygen. Clearly a troll, and your comments to the GM were just plain asshattery along with the trolling.

On the same note, the GMs of that server aren't any better than you, and the bit with the Kiel card seems like a pretty big red flag for corruption. They seem rather immature and incompetent, but I'm sure some of that is from your extremely biased post here. I sincerely hope the server fails and they never get hired as GMs anywhere, as they would surely be corrupt and lead to the downfall of any server they join.

All in all, you and your friends are massive **** who 100% deserved the bans you got, and that server should be shut down and its staff members should never become GMs again anywhere. I don't know anything about any of you guys except what I've read, and it's blatantly obvious how biased and just plain stupid this thread is. You must have a lot of time on your hands to make troll threads, you should stop skipping class and finish highschool.

flyingheo

Quote from: inzanity on Jan 11, 2015, 11:43 AM
What does me being a GM on another server have ANYTHING to do with Nova RO?

And clearly you did not read the post. Getting muted and main banned for asking for GM reasoning (No harassing, threatining, simple nice asking) is fair? Getting forum banned for agreeing with peoples suggestions is fair? Alright mate. Read the post again fanboy.

Of course you being a GM on another Server is important especially how your tone change in different role on the server. I remember reading some of the posted made by you to Nova's staff. It's pretty easy to remember who is who on RMS after a dramatic 'rant'. However, if you think this is not important. That is fine.

Let's get down to the basic, do you believe what you did was correct? Do you believe that everything you did on NovaRO is correct in the eyes of society? Not your own view, but the society as a whole. You use obesity as a starter topic. You abuse a bug. If it doesn't hurt the economy because you didn't release any of the gold coin, does that mean it's right to take it from the beginning? If Nova didn't fix your little tricks, does that means Nova is incompetent at fixing bugs? You think I am a fanboy, yay me.

Admit it. Two wrong does not make a right. Sad enough, you still can't admit you're wrong. You deserve getting Ban. Nova deserve this thread, he should have kept all ban to himself. He should not talk to any player about other players.

I hope you will have fun in your next server.

exii

pictures - when even 10000 words wouldnt be enough to describe that moment when you enter threads like this
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

inzanity

Quote from: flyingheo on Jan 11, 2015, 11:58 AM
Of course you being a GM on another Server is important especially how your tone change in different role on the server. I remember reading some of the posted made by you to Nova's staff. It's pretty easy to remember who is who on RMS after a dramatic 'rant'. However, if you think this is not important. That is fine.

Let's get down to the basic, do you believe what you did was correct? Do you believe that everything you did on NovaRO is correct in the eyes of society? Not your own view, but the society as a whole. You use obesity as a starter topic. You abuse a bug. If it doesn't hurt the economy because you didn't release any of the gold coin, does that mean it's right to take it from the beginning? If Nova didn't fix your little tricks, does that means Nova is incompetent at fixing bugs? You think I am a fanboy, yay me.

Admit it. Two wrong does not make a right. Sad enough, you still can't admit you're wrong. You deserve getting Ban. Nova deserve this thread, he should have kept all ban to himself. He should not talk to any player about other players.

I hope you will have fun in your next server.

No, me being GM or writing in xy tone to xy person has absolutely nothing to do how i got banned or how incompetent novas staff is. Please use your brain. And read again.
I did not say anywhere us being banned was omfg bbq the wrong decision. Obviously abusing a super easy to abuse NPC, that clearly many other people have aswell is not fine and should be dealt with accordingly. If you actually did read the f*** post, you would have seen that were allowed to keep playing (final verdict) on new accounts. We made new accounts, we kept playing. And then people got banned again..for nothing. For stating our opinion on a completely differnt topic, no abusing, no exploiting, no trolling, no harassing, nothing. And yes, Nova tells the entire server about everything so eh. Atleast something you realised from this topic.

im having fun on my next server, thanks.

Bue

Judging from the RedditRO threads.This played out just as expected.

Nova's team is incompetent, but also inexperience.

Even worse than RedditRO is that donations and unfair treatment is actually speculated.

If your guild doesn't care about the server or the community, then why play on such a small servers?

Addison

This kid is so dumb.
"Half my pay cheque" lol please.
Yeah i offered on the kiel card, then asked nova if that was alright, he said it wasnt.
So i didnt buy it. Simple as that. Get your facts straight before you write a novel of non sense.

I sent you that message because you guys were always picking at me
saying ohh i spent all this money on this game.
Sorry that I can have a good job and have extra money to do what I please with.
Reason I didnt get banned is cause I didnt "buy" a kiel card
So what am i going get banned for?
You guys got banned cause were constantly pestering others/cheating/abusing.
Simple as that.

inzanity

Funny Addison. You didnt get banned because you didnt buy it.

Objection got banned because he didnt sell it.

Thank you, you just confirmed corruption. There you have it guys. =)

flyingheo

Quote from: inzanity on Jan 11, 2015, 01:26 PM
No, me being GM or writing in xy tone to xy person has absolutely nothing to do how i got banned or how incompetent novas staff is. Please use your brain. And read again.
I did not say anywhere us being banned was omfg bbq the wrong decision. Obviously abusing a super easy to abuse NPC, that clearly many other people have aswell is not fine and should be dealt with accordingly. If you actually did read the f*** post, you would have seen that were allowed to keep playing (final verdict) on new accounts. We made new accounts, we kept playing. And then people got banned again..for nothing. For stating our opinion on a completely differnt topic, no abusing, no exploiting, no trolling, no harassing, nothing. And yes, Nova tells the entire server about everything so eh. Atleast something you realised from this topic.

im having fun on my next server, thanks.

You really believe that your opinion at different position does not matter? When you're a GM, everything that you're doing now will be consider wrong and be on some type of blacklist. However, when you're a player. You're just trying play. Your Double Standard sucks.

After breaking so many rules. You believe your second chance comes without any strings? What you did was plain stupid. I'm not saying the Nova is right. I'm stating that your behavior itself in any server will come to the same consequences. If you don't get ban, then you either change or the server is just as toxic as you. As a human being, you should know how to strike a normal conservation without the need of provoking anyone. Your job does not give you the right to behave this way to anyone. Yea. You work as a trainer, so who is paying you to typing this crap on NovaRO? If no one, then no one is expecting you to be an donkey so they can lose weight. Grow up.

How much do I like NovaRO? Don't really care much for it. Just your post is interesting. Especially with all the stuff that you did.

@Bue: You're right. NovaRO future doesn't look that bright.

Addison

Quote from: inzanity on Jan 11, 2015, 03:52 PM
Funny Addison. You didnt get banned because you didnt buy it.

Objection got banned because he didnt sell it.

Thank you, you just confirmed corruption. There you have it guys. =)

Objection got banned cause he was abusing the system before hand just as you guys did.
Confirmed Corruption?
You're plain idiotic.
You call me donating to the server and stuff OP and stupid.
Sorry i support a server I like, and I have a proper education that racks me up a lot of money.
I worked hard for it, so I can gladly spend it on whatever I want.
Maybe once you get out of your non existent job or minimum wage paying job,
You can try again making another stupid Review, But a long with every other reply here saying your Opinion is retarded
I will say the same. Your opinion is retarded and is a waste of time to read, which is why I didnt even read it
I just CTRL+F and typed Addison, and low and behold, you're talking s***.
You deserved a ban, so did all your little clown guildies.
Man I feel bad for Leika, must be horrible for everyone there experiencing your torment.

NovaRagnarok

I'm not about to read all of this. But I will explain the Kiel card situation as quickly as I can.

The player Objection had already been IP banned at one point, after discussion I decided to lift the IP ban and toned it down to a character ban, which their entire guild somewhat glad they were able to keep playing. After another mess, two of the members from the guild were permanently IP banned. Objection logs on one day, kills Kiel, gets the card, and starts trying to sell it.

No issues so far.

I hear word he's trying to sell the card for IRL money and that he has no intention of playing in the server, and at this point I decide to change my decision on the type of ban I wanted to go for.
Also, just for clarity, the Kiel card is banned away in the Objection account.
If anyone considers this is in any way shape or form "corruption", then your understanding of the word is very skewed.

On a different topic, while the Daily Rewards NPC was in theory "easy to abuse", no one had the malicious intent you guys did to actually go through with it. Logs exist for a reason, and I was very thorough in my search.

Edit: I would also like to hear out on why you're claiming I'm incompetent. If I honestly did something wrong, I'd be very willing to hear out your opinion and try to work on myself, but I believe I'm running a tight ship.

Second Edit: Why do I keep checking these things. There is actually quite a few vendors, 35 to be precise. Which means at this time, we have 50 actual online players, and there's two active WoE guilds as well as a few others that are building up for it. Here's a video of yesterday's WoE [:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhn2krik_oo

Again, please stop making senseless statements with no proof backing them. It's rather annoying.

Bue

OP was fairly comprehensive with the amount of information he provided here.

Aside from the drama, your server seems to be having common problems associated with:

1. the current renewal implementation.
2. non-standard athena configurations.
3. flaws in custom systems.

It appears that the players and guilds that you've banned are very valuable, that is, if you can earn their respect.

I've been in situations like this before, what is going on here has a much longer history and goes deeper than what non-nova players can understand or can be succinctly expressed by nova players.

It takes time for resentment from players to build up to this point where we get threads like these on RMS.

Yozakura

There seems to be a thing for guilds going around in servers and getting banned for being massive jerks. Reminds me of why I'm a solo player.

There's nothing wrong with being a jerk once in a while, as it makes things fun. You can't be nice all the time. Once in a while, that is.

"On that day, the bees received a grim reminder. They lived in fear of the hornets and were disgraced to live in these cages they called hives."

» 新劇の雀蜂 «