BeatsRO/Chaos

Started by Silverbaine, Feb 01, 2012, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverbaine

Alright after pming GM Hephaestus™ suggesting he use /lb (local broadcast) for his event as he was broadcasting "Sit down, dont move" and other things to entire server.
I was rather surprised and somewhat outraged at his reply of "FCK" "Don't make me mad" "I know what I'm doing"

My only thoughts are wow... is a person like this really a staff member? Time to quit...
Yes I have screenshots, or should, just I need to figure out just where they went as they didnt go to the screenshot folder in the ro folder they was supposed to go. only other option I have if i dont find them, is printscreen send to friend, have them save and send back.  so I'll edit this when I figure it out more. Just thought to share what kind of unproffesional GMs staff on Beats/Chaos.

~Sam
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/image1zm.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/406/image2itq.jpg/
Xarale ~ As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy.

Aurora™

This should probably be moved to Rant and Rave as it's not an actual server review, but yeah.

People are like that all of the time, unfortunately. Typically, the ones like that don't get reprimanded, but I do have a question. Does that server have an area where you can review the GMs? Or, did you at all attempt to approach the administrator regarding his staff's behavior? While it is unacceptable, it would be the most fair thing to do when you're upset with the actions of a staff member before you defame the name of the server. :\

yC

Moved, wow Silverbaine, haven't seen you for a while.  Actually I only remember the werewolf maybe it wasn't you that I am referring to lol.

I hate that image site, it gave me 2 popups when I want to get a clearer look of the pic and I still can't see the image clearly.  I see the FCK and the next line is don't spam his mail or something?

fallenone

Yea, it's so hard to read or magnify the images on that uploading site. Can you try photobucket?
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Silverbaine

Yea sorry about that, I was kinda thinking it may be rant and rave material, but in a way yes its a bit of a review. and yC lol Its been awhile, I have yet to speak to Miu and Espionage about this, and see just what they do about it. Hopefully they change my opinion ^^
anyhows of the 3 weeks I been on Beats I have only met 3 people out of 200 that actually are not all about themselves, kinda sadening imo. I can see about uploading it in a different image site, and no it was him saying not to make him mad. basically he didnt like to be pmed suggestions on how to better his job. idk what you all think. but personally hunting on a server, suddenly you look at the screen see in yellow letters "Sit down dont move" makes a person quite startled, wondering why they being told to sit and not move imo. so imo to avoid such confusion, a simple little /lb command? XD and me suggestiong that getting spoken to in a threatening manner? somethings wrong imo.

sorry about the long rant.
Xarale ~ As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy.

fallenone

Your concerns are understandable. A GM or any staff of a server shouldn't treat friendly suggestions negatively as you stated. I wish I can see the pics more clearly though. But if that's the owner or co-owner treating their players like that, I don't think it's a good idea to stick around. Anyways, hopefully the owner will do something about it since it's a s*** thing to do.
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Silverbaine

turns out I have a photobucket account, but can't access it as I forgot the password, and it dont seem to go to my email ;-; I'll figure out a way to put the screens on pb.

Triper

Upload the image at imageshack without any resize. You're asking it to resize and making it hard to read even if it's possible to understand it.

Habuka

Ffffffff. In all honestly, I don't find that to be a HUGE issue. You would see a LOT of that back in the day and I personally don't think it's surprising to see it now, or even comment about it. I understand it's very unprofessional and it almost seems completely obvious to know not to do something stupid like what appears to be threatening a player.

There has been lots of unfortunate happenings with admins in the past and I believe there will be more still and in the future, but I do not think this is one of the more "serious" cases that need to be mentioned.
I Is Warned