Me and my Whole GUILD banned Because they cant beat us :'(

Started by gemini04, Feb 04, 2017, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemini04

http://rareragnarok.com/   <---- Beware on this Server ,

GM is Bias , and Lots of Old Players Have GM account ,

GM and His Friends are new in renewal that's why we eat them in KOE / PVP / WOE and the only way to beat us is to nerf us because they said we are OP :( , then GM add Global Delay in Body Relocation like 1 sec even you wear kiels and high aspd the global delay is fixed and while discussting about why she add global delay for that skill , she get mad and she Banned me , then she banned also all my guildmates with out any good reason ,

if you play on that server make sure dont EAT NOOB OLD PLAYERS on that server because if you make them cry , GM will make something that you dont want to experience ..

Developer cant handle all bugged and error even simple item that have bugged that's why cant equip reporting for almost 3 weeks and still not yet fixed , if you are a new player found something not good she will ignore you :( only her friends can do suggestion , like disabling WIndmill in KOE , Adding Global Delay in Body Reloc. , Remove Freezing Effect of Stormy Knight Card , but GTB card is 100% nullify magic and Masquerade Skill is 100% even high agi or wearing GTB for the benifits of thier friends in her Server .. Server Updates is not for everyone but only for the benifits of thier OLD players that noob in RENEWAL MECHANICS   

Ridley

Isn't Rare handley by Kaiz (on herc @Happy?)
from what I saw he knows what he is doing and I can't really imagine he's doing something like this. He ran rare for several years and from what I saw he recently restarted it. Do you have any proof for your claims? I really hope he is replying here too.

gemini04

the server owner is a girl with her friends but they are new in renewal mechanics we trying to help to make it good but suddenly most of her friends like old rare players is crying too much because we have advantage on them because we know much in renewal mechanics in terms of how to build up stats mvp card items gears and so on but they cant accept that , that new comers will almost dominating her server while her old rare players keep barking and crying saying that this is OP and lot of skills in 3rd job are OP because they dont know how the skills works if they die on that skill they want to nerf it , instead knowing what best items to make resistant to high damage skills , and one more thing they cant accept that me and my guild get almost all MVP cards that the rate is just 1.5% while they are only have a few trash MVP cards that's why they want us to out of this server to stop dominating and giving a chance for them now they are free , thats why i hate Pilipino Server Owners  because most of the server have a friend in game then if they friends beating by strangers they do a lot of s*** things to take advantage , feeding items , check the items of thier enemies nerf something and so on .. sad life , Tropa RO is real ,

Mrew2

If you're going to lie, at least keep the lie consistent. Your first post, this one, you talk about how you and your guild were banned for being "too good" and you complained about changes to the server you didn't agree with and then you were banned from RareRO. Then, you later talk about how you wrote a good review for RareRO, of which you have no review like that in your account's post history. Yet we can clearly see you posted before all this, on January 11, which was around 3 weeks ago. The topic was ironically about you getting banned from a different server for talking s*** to other players. So after you wrote this nonexistent review, three weeks later, you realize how biased the GM is and your main, I assume, got banned for no reason from RareRO while farming. So, you then changed the nonexistent review from good to bad and then all your accounts got banned from RareRO.  This is clearly bulls***, especially with the smiley face in the title meant to provoke the admin of RareRO.

Bad b8 is bad.

kuya0112

Quote from: Mrew2 on Feb 04, 2017, 06:25 AM
If you're going to lie, at least keep the lie consistent. Your first post, this one, you talk about how you and your guild were banned for being "too good" and you complained about changes to the server you didn't agree with and then you were banned from RareRO. Then, you later talk about how you wrote a good review for RareRO, of which you have no review like that in your account's post history. Yet we can clearly see you posted before all this, on January 11, which was around 3 weeks ago. The topic was ironically about you getting banned from a different server for talking s*** to other players. So after you wrote this nonexistent review, three weeks later, you realize how biased the GM is and your main, I assume, got banned for no reason from RareRO while farming. So, you then changed the nonexistent review from good to bad and then all your accounts got banned from RareRO.  This is clearly bulls***, especially with the smiley face in the title meant to provoke the admin of RareRO.

Bad b8 is bad.

Well, usually the initial reviews are good and full of hopes. There are alot of things that can happen where a good server going down hill to s**t. Since RMS does not allow multiple reviews to avoid spamming players has their own right to delete it or change it right?
The other problem is that there are players who were just typing what is good on the first review then later "reveal" their actual review.

Xarale

Quote from: gemini04 on Feb 04, 2017, 02:10 AM
http://rareragnarok.com/   <---- Beware on this Server ,

GM is Bias , and Lots of Old Players Have GM account ,

GM and His Friends are new in renewal that's why we eat them in KOE / PVP / WOE and the only way to beat us is to nerf us because they said we are OP[ :( , then GM add Global Delay in Body Relocation like 1 sec even you wear kiels and high aspd the global delay is fixed and while discussting about why she add global delay for that skill , she get mad and she Banned me , then she banned also all my guildmates with out any good reason ,

if you play on that server make sure dont EAT NOOB OLD PLAYERS on that server because if you make them cry , GM will make something that you dont want to experience ..

Developer cant handle all bugged and error even simple item that have bugged that's why cant equip reporting for almost 3 weeks and still not yet fixed , if you are a new player found something not good she will ignore you :( only her friends can do suggestion , like disabling WIndmill in KOE , Adding Global Delay in Body Reloc. , Remove Freezing Effect of Stormy Knight Card , but GTB card is 100% nullify magic and Masquerade Skill is 100% even high agi or wearing GTB for the benifits of thier friends in her Server .. Server Updates is not for everyone but only for the benifits of thier OLD players that noob in RENEWAL MECHANICS

That's odd, because [HERE] you claim the following:

Quote from: gemini04 on Feb 04, 2017, 05:08 AM
in my 1st 2 days of playing in this server She ask me give a good review on this server http://rareragnarok.com/ i did because i expecting good future in this server but after 3weeks of playing i saw something real like how the GM so bias , while im farming one of thier GM banned me , then i change my review then after that she totally banned all my accounts RIP for my time and efforts , i hope i can find a better one :( ASAP

I'm confused.  Your story seems to change slightly.  Furthermore it seems you were banned on a previous server just a few weeks ago, claiming innocence just like you are now.

Either you're very unlucky to be getting banned on multiple servers, or there's another half to this story that you've yet to tell us.  Given that you can't seem to keep your story straight, I'm thinking it's the latter.

As with your last post, I'd love to hear the admin's side to this.

-X.

GM Brook

Quite a sad story but hey hope you find a better server for your guild!

Potatoes

^ is that even allowed? Last time I advertised for LimitRO my post got removed.

Xarale

Quote from: Potatoes on Feb 05, 2017, 11:57 AM
^ is that even allowed? Last time I advertised for LimitRO my post got removed.

Correct, this is not a thread for advertising an alternative server for the OP.  The advert in question has now been removed. :)

-X.

persimmon

ive been timing mvp spawns and zeny farming then the gm added a new update mvp being too much overpowered 60m hp then high base atk i was complaining in the main town with the gm online then boom got banned. Just saying how would new players get mvp card with that kind of system kek.  /pif /pif /pif /pif /pif /pif /pif /pif /pif /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

Rare Ragnarok Online <<<<<<------------------------------------------

Mrew2

Quote from: persimmon on Feb 07, 2017, 12:50 AM
ive been timing mvp spawns and zeny farming then the gm added a new update mvp being too much overpowered 60m hp then high base atk i was complaining in the main town with the gm online then boom got banned. Just saying how would new players get mvp card with that kind of system kek.

Rare Ragnarok Online <<<<<<------------------------------------------
Seems pretty suspicious with this account just being created today to post this. An IP check can clear this up, though.

yC

The post originally was posted in the report section, I checked the IP before it got merged here.

ggwp

GTB doesnt block masquerade on official , its fixed on rathena recently (IIRC 2 weeks ago)