Job Changer and Freebies are for High Rate Servers ONLY??

Started by tellyourmomgotohell, Sep 16, 2015, 08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tellyourmomgotohell

So after I quit from woon renewal I was on a server seeking mode for two weeks, today I decided to try Mac Ragnarok Online http://mac.ragnarok.sx/
I logged in and talk to main but nobody give any sign of another human being. I saw this "disguise event NPC" but no one was there to play, and the price of the event is "apple" yeah. made me say that's why no one was there to play the event. I keep asking to main and even call for gm but nobody was really answering me, so I thought the server was still on test mode "no other people" "apple on the event" I thought the server was not on official release yet. I go to their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/macragna?fref=ts to ask and give a non serious suggestion, because if it were serious I'll go directly to their forum and make a post right? and this is what happened..

I was asking if the server is still a test or no because seeing nobody and apple event price looked like a test server to me, and the fact that this was a new server. But I didnt mention any of that I just simply asked if the server were still on test or no and asked for a job changer and freebie. I said "please" though i mistyped it and yeah he considered suggesting for freebie while saying please "begging" he said beggars such as myself on screenshot 2  /gg /heh

and the rest of the conversation

did I said something wrong from my first post to agitate him? because his reply was quite offensive to me so I go a little upset and yeah said offensive things too.

MxR

• suggesting something to your liking won't do, you play on a server you obey their rules and setup.
• why compare us to other server? just because we declined off all your suggestions? if other server(s) that you've played was so great. why bother looking for a new one?
• job changers are not recommended for lowrate server at least in our opinion.
• "please" is considered as begging.
• calling the server awful without even trying it? try to grow up. i will admit it if no one can connect, the server is lag as hell, or our client files are messed up.

thank you for this review. we appreciate it.

tellyourmomgotohell

• suggesting something to your liking won't do, you play on a server you obey their rules and setup.
- so you consider this "can you add job changer? and freebies please" as suggestion, which it really was on the first place.
-what I did not understand is why you have to be rude in refusing my suggestion?

• why compare us to other server? just because we declined off all your suggestions? if other server(s) that you've played was so great. why bother looking for a new one?
-ok so I didn't mean to compare you to other servers but... you said "job changer and freebies" are for high rate servers only... so I gave you an example that in TalonRO which was a very low rate server such things exists...

• job changers are not recommended for lowrate server at least in our opinion.
-this kind of reply to  my first post is what I prefer. If you just said this instead, end of conversation.

• "please" is considered as begging.
-ok so I thought I was suggesting? you got me really confused right here calling me a beggar.. JESUS CHRIST you're a staff please be professional.. saying the word "please" was begging?
-btw this is the direct translation to my first post you said I was begging "can you add job changer? and freebie please." "CAN YOU ADD" technically I was suggesting right there and saying "please" was being polite ffgs.
-and the fact you said this yourself, is it suggestion or begging? or what?
"• suggesting something to your liking won't do, you play on a server you obey their rules and setup."

• calling the server awful without even trying it? try to grow up. i will admit it if no one can connect, the server is lag as hell, or our client files are messed up.
-dude I'm not lagging.. there's just really no one in there..
-and please explain the apple from disguise event because is that suppose to happen on officially released server?

MxR

• just what is your definition of professionalsm really is? is that someone who entertain & agree with all the things you say? you asked a question we reply. easy. obviously you have no idea how server setup works depending on rates. and you say we are inexperienced? please...

• good for your talonRO whoever they are. perhaps it is wise you should have stayed with them.

• we don't really care about what you prefer or not, we answer all inquires fast & done. i can't be a saint just for some dummy fb account you know.

• you said it yourself, you're not lag, how could that make a server awful when its lagless? less player inside = awful. pitiful.. and btw you connected to our test server not the vps one.

• like that would change anything, if you want to play then play, if not it's your call. this kind of thing doesn't really bother us. but thanks for giving a damn anyway. :)

tellyourmomgotohell

He really wont stop from his amateurish behavior

he keeps on calling me dumb despite being a game stuff and the thing we are discussing is game related.

I downloaded the file from your official site I do not know what you are talking about test server or if that really exist please explain clearly!

and besides my main concern here is the rude attitude.. I'm hoping for an apology to end this s*** cant believe I did this kind of thing.

tellyourmomgotohell

Quote from: MxR on Sep 16, 2015, 08:58 AM
• just what is your definition of professionalsm really is? is that someone who entertain & agree with all the things you say? you asked a question we reply. easy. obviously you have no idea how server setup works depending on rates. and you say we are inexperienced? please...

• good for your talonRO whoever they are. perhaps it is wise you should have stayed with them.

• we don't really care about what you prefer or not, we answer all inquires fast & done. i can't be a saint just for some dummy fb account you know.

• you said it yourself, you're not lag, how could that make a server awful when its lagless? less player inside = awful. pitiful.. and btw you connected to our test server not the vps one.

• like that would change anything, if you want to play then play, if not it's your call. this kind of thing doesn't really bother us. but thanks for giving a damn anyway. :)

You've just proven yourself to being an amateur.

Dummy account or not I asked you for a game suggestion politely, I didnt see any reason for you to be hostile.. besides why do you care about my facebook account? isnt that personal? I thought that's against the rules.. talking about the rules are we?

I need an apology, pm me on facebook, explain yourself and say sorry.

I'm not posting anymore after this one, I'm done.

MxR

hahaha why should we? :p look who's acting elite. rant all you like ps owners know the struggle of setup specially dealing for the likes of you. ^_^ it keeps me entertained.

i've read somewhere here in rms what causes servers to close down, that includes server humpers / jumpers & your drama. :3 which is true. but we will go on with or without you. :D

no pride added to the mixed i just can't comprehend what have we done? for someone to ask for our apology? when the fault is with them to begin with.

you want a server that suits your interest? make one. :3 easy.

i'm asking you what is your definition of professionalism. you didn't understand a thing. and we are not rude as you think, we're just a little sarcastic but we always deal with our prob PROFESSIONALLY , :p
this does not affect our server advertisement it is up to the upcoming players to experience us first hand not from your childish opinion of a server.

tellyourmomgotohell

Professionalism? why bother ask me that? I should be the one asking you because you dont act like one despite being the staff..

let me answer on your behalf..

As a staff you should never ever talk about the difficulties you went through creating and running a server because no one asked you to do that! the hard work you went through, money most of all the time, you should keep that to yourself. Telling me to make my own server is not a staff kind of thing to say is it?

I was clearly suggesting but you answered me rudely..
calling be beggar
saying I'm unknowledgeable about the rates.. I've been playing ragnarok for more than ten years.
Job changer and freebie for high rates only? now who is dumb about the stuffs going on about the game and rates huh?

You know you are clearly not ready for this kind of job, I hope people read all this and tell who is right or wrong.. if people say I'm wrong I will humbly say sorry even if apology doesnt matter to you, which also tells what kind of person you are imao. But if they say you're wrong then I'll feel ok that's more than an apology I'm asking for. Now I dont mean to affect your server negatively I understand all the effort behind creating a server, but I'm not a humble person sorry, I take what is needed and give what I should give that's me.
I feel offended and apology is important to me.

MxR

well i'm not your typical staff, and obviously every single mongrelish GM's that ever bent to your will of IDEAL GM, are all idiots.

oh really? we are not allowed to tell our struggles? says who? says you? i don't know about money but when someone tells me what to do in my own server and b****' about it, what is the point of those server features? you know i will rain on your parade. i'm asking you to make one, so you can understand it from a staff point of view.

well your suggestions are denied and you don't have to rant about "how they denied my suggestion pretty bad.".

again, at least in our opinion of a server that job changers & freebies are not allowed, which server again are you giving a damn with? was it MacRO? you're the stupid one.

don't tell us whether we are ready or not unless you can understand it from a developer's perspective. people will read this and know how sorry you are, that you waste all your time with us instead of searching for the right server you can call home. you know nothing about me srsly. don't make me lol. people won't give a damn about this post because s*** happens everywhere they have already a handful of stuff to deal with and the last thing they need is to give you your sympathy. you don't mean to affect our ads? you're so full of it. it is you who needs to apologize. not the other way around.

tellyourmomgotohell

It is not about my suggestion being denied.. not at all. it was the rude behavior you've given me.

MxR

you're just sensitive that's all. i've read it again and again i failed to pinpoint which part of the first PART is rude. for the record now you know that suggestions are not always good, and that GMs are not your robot entertainer we have feelings too. just like you.