LuminaRO Failhard

Started by AquarRO, Jun 07, 2010, 03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquarRO

like wtf i just been working for 2x server AquarRO and LuminaRO as same time there is a guy who are the real owner that pay for root and s*** i was just admin there and then one day that s*** Adhelle Owner of LuminaRO just f*** my msn up saying that u liar to me u are owner of aquarRO and u banned from being GM in there after that i was so f*** piss i mean ok if she ban me for working 2x server after she block me on her website and forum i do a anonymous surf and go there and she was saying that

QuoteHe was a very active GM and I felt sorry for him. So I helped him and he used the money to create another server.
Banned.

after seeing THAT f*** Liar i sent her a picture of my paypal account all payment from her was going ON THE BANK then she just not listen or already make a mistake and ignore that message

*i got the picture but for for some reason it wont let me post just pm me for screen*
this was the last payment and this payment WAS RECIEVE AFTER AQUARO WAS OPEN aquarRo open date 25.04.2010 and payment was recieve 29.04.2010

IN THE IMAGE U SEE THAT HER CASH WAS AT 29.04.2010 HOW THE f*** DID I PAY FOR THE SERVER
s***.jpg

after showing all the proof that I DIDN'T PAY FOR ROOT HOSTING of AquarRO she still say that i did that so what the f*** is this she is not acting mature at all i was BANNED for f*** Diffrence Reason not for working 2x server same time but now im a Scammer

to adhelle  - if u think that im really pay for the root please show me the proof any proof that show that im paying for the AquarRO

Spoiler
Fail being a Owner
[close]

GorthexTiger

Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

adhelle

Failhard beacause I banned you? Fail would be keeping someone like you there. As the server owner I have my rights to hire and fire whoever I want to be a GM on my server. So this topic shouldnt even exist to start off.

And please stop spamming me with insults. I didn't bother replying your emails of course, but you're annoying me.
You are already in hall of shame. You have already caused enough damage, now please leave me alone.
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/server-hall-of-shame/bonta-and-aquar-ro/0/

Also, I'd really like to ask someone who has powers for this, if possible, for this member to be forum banned from here.
I really dont like receiving PMs like this one.
Quote from: AquarRO on Jun 07, 2010, 03:13 PM
After seeing your liar f*** on your forum all players was OMG SAD ADHELLE SAD U ARE SO GOOD AND HE IS SO BADD hahahahha what a lame s***

anyway stop laughing that AquarRo is dead and im died aquarRO is not even my so i already got my new server open and we are having a good time 75 online

go cry more in your forum on those liar i don't give a s***
Thanks.

Chuck

Spoiler
+
[close]

Actually wait.
This post is a failhard post.

+ karma to me plz?

Tom~

You don't get tired of attempting to make others look bad, do you?

And what if she payed AFTER AquarRO opened? She might've provided money for the second month of your server, or to pay for any services you required. Your so called "image" doesn't mean s***.

I didn't understand the things you said after that... mostly because they are insults, but also because your english is like... :x

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Descent

Your credibility sinks faster than the Titanic, Bonta.

Spoiler
NOBBBBBBBBBBB

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[close]
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

AquarRO

Quote from: adhelle on Jun 07, 2010, 03:57 PM
Failhard beacause I banned you? Fail would be keeping someone like you there. As the server owner I have my rights to hire and fire whoever I want to be a GM on my server. So this topic shouldnt even exist to start off.

And please stop spamming me with insults. I didn't bother replying your emails of course, but you're annoying me.
You are already in hall of shame. You have already caused enough damage, now please leave me alone.

Also, I'd really like to ask someone who has powers for this, if possible, for this member to forum banned from here.
After seeing your liar f*** on your forum all players was OMG SAD ADHELLE SAD U ARE SO GOOD AND HE IS SO BADD hahahahha what a lame s***

anyway stop laughing that AquarRo is dead and im died aquarRO is not even my so i already got my new server open and we are having a good time 75 online

Thanks.
leave u alone u could go to hell alone b****

Even though this section is 'Rant and Rave' this does not mean this place is a flame pit.
Show some respect, we all have our reasons and we're all human beings.

3 day warn

Tom~

Quote from: AquarRO on Jun 07, 2010, 05:20 PM
Quote from: adhelle on Jun 07, 2010, 03:57 PM

Also, I'd really like to ask someone who has powers for this, if possible, for this member to forum banned from here.

Thanks.
leave u alone u could go to hell alone b****
qq

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Zarsheiy

First of all, people who curse as unnecessarily and uncontrollably as you seem to do aren't exactly taken seriously.  If you have a legitimate complaint to present, I would recommend doing so in a more professional tone befitting the owner of a server. Because, quite frankly, there are enough servers to choose from that attitudes such as yours don't have to be tolerated among players and staff. If I were you, I'd be thankful that your new server has the players it does.

Second, the burden of proof is on you, not adhelle.  As the accuser, you must provide the evidence of adhelle's wrongdoing so she can competently defend herself.  I understand you not wanting to post your bank statement for the world to see, but it's been a trend throughout your topics that you present insufficient evidence.  While honestly, I would personally like to see what proof adhelle has that she fronted all/some/whatever money to your server, the burden of proof does not rest on her until you've sufficiently proven your own argument.

As you run and GM in servers, it's obvious that you're not a complete loss to the community.  But as long as you continue posting here as you have in the past, you're not helping yourself any, you're not helping the community any, and your players will unfortunately end up suffering the most for the negative attention you draw.  I know people are probably going to reply to this with "Don't bother, it's a hopeless case" or "-1," but someone at least needs to give AquarRO a last-ditch attempt at redeeming himself before throwing him into the meat grinder.

Edit #1:  Less a**hattery.

Edit #2:  On second thought, I'm finding it hard to reconcile this with http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/server-hall-of-shame/bonta-and-aquar-ro/0/.  This isn't meant to accuse either party of anything, I'm honestly just bored/curious--so AquarRO/Bonta was working on three servers at once, including owning one?  Not to accuse adhelle of any wrongdoing, but couldn't the money to start AquarRO have come from MicRO's payments?  What Bonta did in manipulating adhelle into giving him money is unacceptable, of course, but I honestly can't see this current accusation as anything more than he-said she-said considering the evidence to incriminate one would have to come from the same person--Bonta in where the money actually went, adhelle in the MicRO logs that have been lost.

That being said, why is this topic appearing now, two or three weeks after the last topic?  Not to be a prick, but I feel like Bonta's after something in waiting so long to post these accusations.  Not that you can blackmail anybody with no proof, but... what's really going on here?

adhelle

He is just pissed because I found out the truth about him and told everyone.
He didnt even try to defend himself on the hall of shame.

Descent

Quote from: Zarsheiy on Jun 07, 2010, 07:22 PM
First of all, people who curse as unnecessarily and uncontrollably as you seem to do aren't exactly taken seriously.  If you have a legitimate complaint to present, I would recommend doing so in a more professional tone befitting the owner of a server. Because, quite frankly, there are enough servers to choose from that attitudes such as yours don't have to be tolerated among players and staff. If I were you, I'd be thankful that your new server has the players it does.

Second, the burden of proof is on you, not adhelle.  As the accuser, you must provide the evidence of adhelle's wrongdoing so she can competently defend herself.  I understand you not wanting to post your bank statement for the world to see, but it's been a trend throughout your topics that you present insufficient evidence.  While honestly, I would personally like to see what proof adhelle has that she fronted all/some/whatever money to your server, the burden of proof does not rest on her until you've sufficiently proven your own argument.

As you run and GM in servers, it's obvious that you're not a complete loss to the community.  But as long as you continue posting here as you have in the past, you're not helping yourself any, you're not helping the community any, and your players will unfortunately end up suffering the most for the negative attention you draw.  I know people are probably going to reply to this with "Don't bother, it's a hopeless case" or "-1," but someone at least needs to give AquarRO a last-ditch attempt at redeeming himself before throwing him into the meat grinder.

(Edited for less a**hattery.)

Gave you a +1 for this one.

This is good advice, guy. You should probably pay very close attention to it before you just out and out accuse somebody here ever again.
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

adhelle

Quote from: Zarsheiy on Jun 07, 2010, 07:22 PM
Edit #2:  On second thought, I'm finding it hard to reconcile this with http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/server-hall-of-shame/bonta-and-aquar-ro/0/.  This isn't meant to accuse either party of anything, I'm honestly just bored/curious--so AquarRO/Bonta was working on three servers at once, including owning one?  Not to accuse adhelle of any wrongdoing, but couldn't the money to start AquarRO have come from MicRO's payments?  What Bonta did in manipulating adhelle into giving him money is unacceptable, of course, but I honestly can't see this current accusation as anything more than he-said she-said considering the evidence to incriminate one would have to come from the same person--Bonta in where the money actually went, adhelle in the MicRO logs that have been lost.
It could, but I don't believe so. He isn't a GM at MicRO anymore. If they sent him money that was probably a long while ago. And as I said I cannot proof MicRO also sent him money. Thats something I heard. Even if the money came from MicRO, he spent it to build another server and meanwhile he was asking me "help to pay his net bill" without needing to scam my money. If he had money to make a server he didn't need any. Also you can notice he bought the domain at the -same- day I sent him 15$. Anyway... It's well-known that he created another server while working at Lumina, tried to pass as another person and then he started bashing MicRO, a server he worked in past, true or not, he was badmouthed, refused to show any proof and the bad topic about MicRO remains there. After all he did I have no idea how far he could go to reach his unknown goals. All of that, even if -only suspicious-, which is not, is enough for me not to trust him, which gives me the rights to decide not to have him as a staff on my server. The reason of my topic there was more as a warn for other server owners. As you can see, the result, by his reaction, is that he really wasnt trustworthy. Since even without a reason, imagine with many, I could fire him whenever I wanted, I again question the existance of this topic here.

Zarsheiy

Yeah, normally I'm willing to give somebody a second chance when I personally haven't had any problems with them otherwise, but... when you involve money, that's an entirely different ballpark.  I want to commend you for addressing Bonta's ban the way you did on your forums, though--any admin could easily go into the terrible things he did and be at least somewhat justified in sh*t-talking him all the way to the bank, but it takes some real cojones (or, I guess, ovaries ;p) to control one's anger and protect the players from a potential drama-fest.  I'm sorry this had to be dragged up again, but hopefully something good will come of it in the end, even if it's just Bonta leaving you alone (finally).

Kaezar