LR - PlayLoki

Started by astriddd, Jul 21, 2016, 02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

astriddd

I would like to report suspicious activity of this server http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=18966&itv=6&url_sname=Play%20Loki because the GM of the server is definitely affiliated with a certain guild in the server called "Wargodz" and here's a video showing that the server owner "vinmark" aka GM Mushin is part of their group.

Spoiler

I started a thread on their forum saying that I've observed something strange about Tokens of Ziegfriend and 2-people from "Wargodz" guild that might be abusing it in the server so I digged into the issue but when GM Mushin and GM PlayLokiHelper replied to the thread they we're defensive and it made me even more curious to why would they if they're on about the issue about it? the only question I was asking on their forum is how could they be possibly abusing token's of ziegfried or not. I only asked them on forum how was it possible.

in PlayLokiRO they have this system called playtime points where you can AFK as much as 24 hours to gain 1,080 points and can reach 13,000 points maximum but can be replenished again if consumed to buy consumables in the playtime point shop and it includes token of ziegfried which costs 80 playtime points. The server started on may 11th until now July 21st and the maximum possible playtime points you can get is around 66k if you never shut down your computer for the whole server's duration and if the server never got ddos'd or had downtimes/maintenances. You can get 364 tokens in a month if you AFK'd the whole time without turning off your pc X the server's life (2 months and 1 week) that's only about 728 tokens + 80~90 token's so let's say 800 max token's of ziegfried through-out the server's life.

I saw a soul linker and a paladin for 2 consecutive weeks using token's of ziegfried as if they we're fly wings and reflect killing valkyrie randgris without using Battlegrounds Set so it should take them a lot of token's of ziegfried to be able to 2-man it with just a paladin and a linker (BG isn't implemented in the server) for almost 2 weeks I and other people ended up wondering how'd they get so much, so out of concern I posted a thread on their forum about it but they deleted it and I couldn't get to screenshot everything in the thread before it got deleted.

What's also weird is that when I try to compete in damage vs the paladin and soul linker I get booted off the server somehow even when I didn't have any connectivity issues or lag experiences in the server which also made me more and more curious about them.

Screenshot:
Spoiler
[close]

They ended up being unprofessional and started ranting on their official facebook group which clearly says that they're ignoring the issue about the token's of ziegfried and directing it to a false fact that we're complaining about how they kill valkyrie randgris and here is how they reacted (they didn't react on forum instead of resolving it calmly they reacted on facebook which caused the small issue turn into a chaotic one which made it even more suspicious, i mean why would they rant on facebook when it could have been resolved on the forum calmly?).

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

They didn't react this way on my first few reports about bugs and possible abuses they always answer on forum before but when I reported something targeted towards "Wargodz" they suddenly turned unprofessional and didn't give fair judgement anymore like they always did. They don't usually post on facebook to resolve bug's/possible abuses but they made an exception when it was targeted towards their group of real life "friends" apparently.

What I and along with other people only asked is for them to show logs where  how many token's of ziegfried we're consumed by the accused paladin but they kept covering things up somehow and didn't want to yet GM mushin only showed the token's of ziegfried bought but not token's consumed by the accused paladin in a live video feed that he already deleted.

I don't know this because I'm not a RO developer myself but this made me even more curious to ask, is it really necessary to conduct an emergency server maintenance or to down a server just to check one person's consumption of one specific item? I mean does it make any sense?

They bended their own rules without prior notice too, they labeled my report as an offense of disrespecting them as a first case I should be muted for 360 minutes as per their forum rule but they decided to ban me for a year for being concerned about their server, heck there are no rules of accusations in their list instead they magically created one because I might be a big threat to them somehow because I digged in too much about their spoon-feeding one particular guild. And I didn't accuse the GM team anything at first I was accusing their paladin's token's of ziegfried but ever since they started acting weird all of a sudden when Wargodz was the being accused it made me even more sure about it.

Here is their current forum/in-game rules:
Spoiler
[close]

and this is my ban date screenie for bending a rule that wasn't present or had no grounds at all.
Spoiler
[close]

yC

Sorry to hear your experience.  Your topic is an incident you have on the server that you wish to share.  The report section is for server listing that breaks our terms of services.  So I am moving your topic here.

Yuzo

I read this last night before I went to sleep. So sad. I went on their forums and it's not a great picture.

twobly

I'm sorry but this report is dumb. I'm one of the players from the server, and i am a witness to what this guild is trying to do.

1. They've been banned for accusing the GMs because of their conspiracy that the GM team is biased.

2. When confronted and was shown evidences of how legit their system works, The guildmaster(the one posted here) of the said guild suddenly backed off with his accusation.

3. After they got banned, Some of these members of their guild asked for forgiveness, But after they didn't get what they wanted, They post here.

4. When no GM was around (during the game) one member shouted on the server with the phrase 'I promise you, This server will shut down :)' (translated btw cause it was done with our language) and after being confronted again by the GM, Suddenly that said person became polite. ???? lmfao

5. The main thing about their b**** is that, They've been outplayed every time they go boss hunting. So this is their last resort.

6. The disconnection always happens, You can ask every player in the server. It's always targeted by Ddos and even with that the GM team always provides with certain compensation for players whenever they couldn't fix it right away.

7. When the fiasco happened, This guild posted about leaving the server. But perhaps they couldn't sleep and live with the fact that what they did was dumb and want the server down. This makes me furious since i'm one of those players who hunted for items on a lowrate server so this is very frustrating.

I've a few more things to say but i'm gonna add another reply for it since i just woke up and this s*** is the first thing i see.

youllneverfindout

I saw the GM's live video showing the logs of tokens BOUGHT but not USED.

Do you really have to take down the server first before showing the logs? I think no.

I have a picture that might help of what astriddd is accusing of bias on Wargods could be true. I saw this from the live video itself (which the GM took down a bit later) while he's showing the token of zigfried logs.

https://postimg.org/image/7vonbhqbb/
https://postimg.org/image/yyacu4j9t/

The pictures only imply that he has connections with the said guild.

And also in reply for your number 2, He has no interest on the server anymore before he got banned. Regardless of what might the outcome of the video, It is not because he lost the hope of winning the case. Rising suspicion on the server? Who knows? Same issue before ezpk came on the server has already came out. Why another same issue like this? If you want to defend the server, you should've spread out all the infos that can satisfy the issue but the GM didn't.

After the issue, series of multiple banning occured. I wonder why. Is this how you silent for those who oppose the wrongdoings of the server? People are only looking fair fight.

EZPK is not an ordinary guild. They know how to hunt bosses efficiently with just standard items in low rate servers. They show videos (which the other side can't even give) and proofs they can hunt bosses without the help of abused supplies.

Yuzo

Ah, the old one-post-just-joined crew.

astriddd

welp I learned my lesson to never play in any pinoy pserver anymore, they seemed promising at first but oh well.

Floki

Can't really help it. Majority of RO servers are pinoy owned. They treat it as business, you can make one as low as 12 USD a month and then for 3-4 months of server time they can collect up to a hundred or thousands of dollars. and . . . that's when the server shuts down.

Minabe

Doing Tripper's job.

astriddd

Quote from: Minabe on Jul 22, 2016, 07:01 PM
I don't see any guild trying to do anything, i just see one guy whose rant seems legit and another "player" whose points are weak.

1. They've been banned for accusing the GMs because of their conspiracy that the GM team is biased.

The ban was bc of "false accusations" which is funny when the GMs are judge, jury and executioner. Though you're right, he was banned simply for accusing the staff (which says a lot more about the staff than him).

2. When confronted and was shown evidences of how legit their system works, The guildmaster(the one posted here) of the said guild suddenly backed off with his accusation.

The "evidence" you suggest does not prove his accusations were wrong, it only proves they bought some of the item in question trough the NPC (which is what he said). He never backed off, did you even read what he wrote?

3. After they got banned, Some of these members of their guild asked for forgiveness, But after they didn't get what they wanted, They post here.

Proof? I believe him more than you, you don't sound like a player at all.

4. When no GM was around (during the game) one member shouted on the server with the phrase 'I promise you, This server will shut down :)' (translated btw cause it was done with our language) and after being confronted again by the GM, Suddenly that said person became polite. ???? lmfao

Do you even read what you write? How could a GM confront him if no GM was around, still his promise is a sure thing when you consider you're talking about a pinoy server.

5. The main thing about their b**** is that, They've been outplayed every time they go boss hunting. So this is their last resort.

Well yeah, obviously they'll be outplayed whenever they compete against a staff character, which is what this is all about.

6. The disconnection always happens, You can ask every player in the server. It's always targeted by Ddos and even with that the GM team always provides with certain compensation for players whenever they couldn't fix it right away.

That's convenient, however it seems you didn't saw his proof. The server didn't crashed, he was logged out, quite a difference bc when a server crashes due to a DDOS attack the error that pops is "Disconnected from server".

7. When the fiasco happened, This guild posted about leaving the server. But perhaps they couldn't sleep and live with the fact that what they did was dumb and want the server down. This makes me furious since i'm one of those players who hunted for items on a lowrate server so this is very frustrating.

You don't sound like a player at all, what they did is far from dumb (unlike you) and if you were a player you'd be interested in knowing whether it's real or not.

Do you enter RMS daily the moment you wake up? Oh right, that's why you have only 1 post and just registered to reply this thread...

It was really funny when I tried confronting the GM's about the Now Logging Out Pop-up they insisted that they didn't kick me out the server when I tried to compete in damage (I tried to believe it). They even showed a video about public GM commands but heck it can always be "changed and edited" any time before they show it anyway.

I don't know what @Twobly's point is but we never even bothered ask to get unbanned nor apologize to their GM team because we clearly didn't do anything wrong, we we're only trying to "ask" them to investigate but they reacted immaturely and assumed we we're directing it to their team as an accusation lol.

They didn't answer the player's queries technically anymore instead they answered everything emotionally hence making their defense not make any sense which made things even more suspicious.

If you didn't do anything wrong in the first place you wouldn't be sensitive about the issue anyway and would have been solved quietly on their forum they seemed so affected because of maybe my "accusations" we're true? It also might be because they we're dumb-idiots who posted on their own page just to get sympathy from players who're dumber than them adding fuel to the fire and making them even more pressured about it.

applecidervinegar

What do you expect from a Pinoy run server. LOL. Look at how they behave in most servers.

RMT, corruption everywhere.

Please do not touch my comments.

astriddd

Quote from: applecidervinegar on Jul 23, 2016, 03:23 AM
What do you expect from a Pinoy run server. LOL. Look at how they behave in most servers.

RMT, corruption everywhere.

Please do not touch my comments.

apparently they don't allow RMT in their server and they really do ban people for committing RMT which made them really promising in my opinion that's what made me play there, but the fact that their GM team is unprofessional in handling small controllable situation's like my suspicion report with if they only approached it in a technical manner and their recent ban hammering they did a few days ago to innocent players who question their authority because of how they approached the issue made people suspicious about them "power-tripping".

Kensei

Can someone tell me why would a player gets booted when trying to kill a Randgris?

Like what the actual firetruck?

connectivity

Not to mention the server also plays in a very bad economic state.

All the maps that could be farmed at are nerfed (eg. Geffenia, Royal Jelly, Moscovia even Sleepers[lmfao]).
It has already been 2 months and players are still at 100m on their top rankings https://playloki.com/ranking/zeny. (Do take note that the #1 rank is a guy who bought PODs/Proof of Donations and sold it as zeny)
They thought it is a good sign, but it isn't. People are being lead to forcefully farm @ hillwinds and magma dungeon as it's the only viable place to farm anymore, well not really considering the congestion of players on that place. If you want to farm Magma and Hillwinds or want a PAY TO WIN server, then this is for you! But do take note card prices are so inflated you might just hunt for your own. The market here is considerably dead. God equipments are manipulated by those who can farm it because there is nobody who even wants to spend zeny as it takes approx 1 week just to buy your own valkyrie shield.

TL;DR: Economy ruined, GM nerfed all farming spots except for Magma and Hill Winds. Top ranking in zeny is a donator. God equips are very overpriced due to economy not being able to sustain the need.

I suggest not to play this server, it restricts you with everything. No more ragnarok feels.

astriddd

forgot to mention they sell Fish Slice, Pill Boxes and Guyak Puddings on their cash shop not just the free token's of ziegfried from afk'ing 24 hours on a low-rate server.

Basically all consumables that can provide monopoly are available for those who can pay and unavailable to those who can't (unless you farm a truckload of hillwinds and sit in magma dungeon for more than a week to even get your hands on a single consumable box).

Not to mention they banned the only competitive guild that can provide decent competition in their server, gearing yourself/your guild for weeks to months for trash woe's isn't going to be worth it unless you have a lot of free-time to burn.

Tip if you're interested to play in PlayLoki: never report a bug or suspicious activity (you'll get banned like I and my guild did with their gm team's unfair judgement so if you insist on trying to contact them to have an issue resolved, better not, you should abuse it instead you'll get banned anyway if you picked either of the options).

This server is for people who only play for mindless farming and don't care about any server issues besides getting zeny and gears. If you're too observant of what's happening around the server then I suggest you don't play here otherwise you'll end up wasting your time.

totoro

i was about try the server back in june then i changed my mind the moment i saw those consumables. yeah classic/close to official p2win pRO lol.  /heh

astriddd

someone from loki server sent me this and seems like their GM team is globally announcing their plans to DDoS servers for a week lawl.

Yuzo

That's some serious wtf **** right there. Surely that can't be real?

astriddd

who knows? they might be targeting server's that are about to open in a few weeks from now but it's really dumb to announce these kinds of things on their own server it just makes them look dumb and desperate even if their context meant to say that other servers would be down for weeks if they get DDoS'd it still made people in loki assume that they could be planning to do the same to other servers from what people have been sending and telling me. They've been pretty desperate to make their feeded guild stand-out they even scheduled a "surprise woe lulz" specifically for them today from what I've heard loool.

Neffletics

Quote from: twobly on Jul 21, 2016, 10:48 PM

This is bullsh**. The "logging out" message only appears when a staff used @kick command.

DDoS attack doesn't force your account to log off. First, you'll experience lag spikes and frequent "Disconnected from Server" message. Once the server's IP is nulled by their provider, the server will go down and you'll get a "Failed to Connect to Server" message.

If your server gets "attacked" and you received the "logging out" or "rejected to server" or "Server Closed(1)" message. I am 100% that it's not a DDoS attack. Rejected to server or server closed(1) is caused by a map-server or char-server crash due to the staff's incompetency.

And again, logging out message only appears when you're kicked (@kick) by a staff.

As a developer, I can confirm that you were booted out from the server while you were hunting Randgris.

To everyone:
I am apologizing on behalf of our country, Philippines.   /sob
solacero rip