LR - PlayLoki

Started by astriddd, Jul 21, 2016, 02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

totoro

i was about try the server back in june then i changed my mind the moment i saw those consumables. yeah classic/close to official p2win pRO lol.  /heh

astriddd

someone from loki server sent me this and seems like their GM team is globally announcing their plans to DDoS servers for a week lawl.

Yuzo

That's some serious wtf **** right there. Surely that can't be real?

astriddd

who knows? they might be targeting server's that are about to open in a few weeks from now but it's really dumb to announce these kinds of things on their own server it just makes them look dumb and desperate even if their context meant to say that other servers would be down for weeks if they get DDoS'd it still made people in loki assume that they could be planning to do the same to other servers from what people have been sending and telling me. They've been pretty desperate to make their feeded guild stand-out they even scheduled a "surprise woe lulz" specifically for them today from what I've heard loool.

Neffletics

Quote from: twobly on Jul 21, 2016, 10:48 PM
6. The disconnection always happens, You can ask every player in the server. It's always targeted by Ddos and even with that the GM team always provides with certain compensation for players whenever they couldn't fix it right away.

This is bullsh**. The "logging out" message only appears when a staff used @kick command.

DDoS attack doesn't force your account to log off. First, you'll experience lag spikes and frequent "Disconnected from Server" message. Once the server's IP is nulled by their provider, the server will go down and you'll get a "Failed to Connect to Server" message.

If your server gets "attacked" and you received the "logging out" or "rejected to server" or "Server Closed(1)" message. I am 100% that it's not a DDoS attack. Rejected to server or server closed(1) is caused by a map-server or char-server crash due to the staff's incompetency.

And again, logging out message only appears when you're kicked (@kick) by a staff.

As a developer, I can confirm that you were booted out from the server while you were hunting Randgris.

To everyone:
I am apologizing on behalf of our country, Philippines.   /sob
solacero rip