LifeRO

Started by pusanginamoy, Oct 20, 2014, 12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pusanginamoy

Main site: down. re-directs to forum site.
Forum site: http://board.lifero.co/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/liferagnarok (with 6k Likes)
Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liferagnarok/ ( w/ 800 members)
Profile in RMS: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/index.php?action=profile;u=19582 Also known as Skky or ==removed, not needed==(real name).

A little background.. The server started 3 months ago, a promising mid-rate server which is close to official. The gameplay and in game features are average, no dual client and with peak players of 300ish now down to 100ish with vendors (Server is dying due no updates or end game content, limited events),  The admin is not knowledgeable enough in handling RO Server(he knows only limited scripts) though he is good in PR.

The game currently ok and then he announced there will be 2 days maintenance as he needs to upgrade the security client.blah blah.

And he extended it for a week..another lame excuse.

Players are patient enough to wait for a week and then suddenly..another pathetic excuse again.

My point is..There's nothing wrong with the server as players can login and play smoothly and then suddenly he promised that there will be 2 days maintenance and then 1 week maintenance and last hybernation for 1 month? WTF.

If you will check the post history of the admin here in RMS you can see that he came out with RO server and closed after few weeks.

To the Admin: Just be honest with your server and with the players, be transparent.. if it's dying or if you can't continue just tell it all and no more BS and lame excuses. It happened with your 1st server and now to LifeRO..soon to be DeadRO.

Zer

QuoteTo the Admin: Just be honest with your server and with the players, be transparent.. if it's dying or if you can't continue just tell it all and no more BS and lame excuses.

I understand how you feel, I am the owner of PlayRO (play-ro.net/old/forum) the economy break down because of some zeny abuse and i had to close it. ofcourse i explained it to all of my players and most of them understand it very-well and voted that todo a wipe-out.

Regarding about the Gepard Shield, i am watching this project but gepard told me that its not yet ready for public purchase and only russian servers has it.

pusanginamoy

Quote from: Zer on Oct 20, 2014, 04:24 AM
I understand how you feel, I am the owner of PlayRO (play-ro.net/old/forum) the economy break down because of some zeny abuse and i had to close it. ofcourse i explained it to all of my players and most of them understand it very-well and voted that todo a wipe-out.

Regarding about the Gepard Shield, i am watching this project but gepard told me that its not yet ready for public purchase and only russian servers has it.

Well in LifeRO case there's no such thing as economy breakdown or zenny abuse whatsoever. This is just pathetic and i pity the players who invest and donate much and promised that the server will be back again after a month? its BS

I hope the admins of RMS delist this server. /pif

lilsword

Im responding on behalf of LifeRO, we've posted this thread to keep the community notified. http://board.lifero.co/index.php?/topic/1058-liferos-hibernation/

And I dont have a server that died in few weeks. We've discussed the server's status in-game and majority agreed with the hibernation. There's no need to start a drama on this issue. Have a nice day everyone.

lilsword

Quote from: Zer on Oct 20, 2014, 04:24 AM

I know the developer of Gepard Shield, hit me up if you're interested on his software.

rain408

Who is the majority.... No one gonna agreed to one month of offline just for a reset/wipe.

pusanginamoy

Quote from: lilsword on Oct 20, 2014, 11:08 AM
Im responding on behalf of LifeRO, we've posted this thread to keep the community notified. http://board.lifero.co/index.php?/topic/1058-liferos-hibernation/

And I dont have a server that died in few weeks. We've discussed the server's status in-game and majority agreed with the hibernation. There's no need to start a drama on this issue. Have a nice day everyone.

Majority Agreed? DID YOU EVEN SET UP A POLL? how can you see Majority agreed?

Kindly check the Forums/Facebook page a lot of players are disappointed. Ask the GM of Premiere who have 30ish regular player they decided to jumpship because of this.

Why you can't answer what I've posted? Main problem is there's nothing wrong with the server as we're playing smoothly and then you decided for "2 days deep maintenance"..blah blah..extended to a week maintenance and now 1 month hibernation.

You also ask us to take a screenshot of our characters then you will give it back after a month? donation will be refunded?  WTF

pusanginamoy

Quote from: lilsword on Oct 20, 2014, 11:08 AM

Months? like LifeRO? and FYI this is not a drama, just warning the players and potential players on how you handle such server..cash cow. Someone told me that you recently bought iPhone 6? how was it?  /heh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of Players reaction..a lot in forums as well and fb group as wekk. So not sure why you say MAJORITY AGREED? or this is just a show up?

pusanginamoy

BUMP beware of the server and lilsword's upcoming server. I wish RMS delist the said server.

Triper

Quote from: pusanginamoy on Oct 21, 2014, 09:48 PM
I wish RMS delist the said server.
http://ratemyserver.net/TOS_owner.html
You're free to tell yC where they broke the TOS to delist them.

Motoharu Yano

I bought 60000 ~ 80000 cash, I asked if he would return the cash, said he would only return what the value was not spent. And what was invested in my characters?

Jolina

Quote from: Motoharu Yano on Oct 22, 2014, 05:31 PM
I bought 60000 ~ 80000 cash, I asked if he would return the cash, said he would only return what the value was not spent. And what was invested in my characters?

It's called "Donation" Not Pay to get.

[color=red]AnimaRO Website[/color] ● [color=red]AnimaRO Board[/color] ● [color=red]AnimaRO Facebook[/color]

pusanginamoy

Admins are a JOKE..start from pre-trans(back from scratch again) and then what after 3 months(after your school vacation) server is on hiatus again?

Just another Cash-Cow server out there just be careful...at the end of the day i still prefer the server that lasts over the years like TalonRO and WoonRO.

exii

This garbage can be stay down. Pinoy admin who creates a midrate with no endcontent and buys facebook likes. Nuff said
Afaik this is the ex co-admin of playro. After his 2nd post I started a war against him 'cause my p****-detector was tinging like hell when I saw that guy. I just blocked him at the server forum and managed everything over the head admin. lel
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

Bue

Enabling binary logging and dumping databases on MySQL is braindead simple.

Takes less than one minute to set it up and write a script to back it up remotely.

I'm guessing they attempt to upgrade their server by merging with the core repository on their only production system.

Cloud instances cost less than 7 cents an hour, imaging your current system probably take less than 5 minutes, what the fuck lol?