Zeiyan RO what a SHAME!!

Started by nothinbutskills, May 29, 2013, 02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothinbutskills

Guys please dont even try to visit this one..  /wah
http://zeiyan-ro.com/
its a pre-corrupt server with GM's friends having SELF CUSTOMS and Edited STATS!!

so i would suggest not to go for it and try some other good server's instead  /heh

Thank you! /ho

Triper

Evidence? Screenshots? Anything that helps to others understand this as true, helps.

If nothing is added to this, it's just pure rant/speculation and who wants to believe, believes.

Kensei

Quote from: Triper on May 29, 2013, 07:34 AM
Evidence? Screenshots? Anything that helps to others understand this as true, helps.

If nothing is added to this, it's just pure rant/speculation and who wants to believe, believes.

I'm more surprised that you didn't junk it tho.

Triper

Because there is always the chance, even if near 0, that he actually comes back with evidence.

Yukino

Well, the Rant and Rave section doesn't necessarily need evidence as well - But of course, it is better to have some ;D.
We'll just have to see how things go~
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Triper

True but hardly people believe in words nowadays unless a bunch of players come and claim the same. Then sh*t get serious and 1 supposition starts to look like true[if it's, it's a different story].
Without anything that corroborates the story, this will just be a supposition, nothing more. It will be true to who believes and won't be to who doesn't.

It's as you said "we'll just have to see how things go~".

raphael014

I'm the admin and founder of this server. really? this guy from india joined my server last week, i gave him our freebies and then when he saw other players having more items than him, he thought they're "friends" with the staff. i don't think he knew about the first set of freebies which contains more items than the later freebies. so when he saw me in prontera. he asked if he can have "lady tanee card" well of course i already gave him freebies so i refused nicely and explained why. when i refused he started talking like he knows so much and we do favors for others etc. then i tried to really extend my patience for this guy but he keeps disrespecting me, the staff saying un necessary things. so in the end i had no choice but to kick him out and ban him. too bad really.

Sarin

Well it's your word against his.

Bring evidence or popcorn.

raphael014

good one! :) i don't really care about losing childish players. although i didnt want to have my server have bad reputation.

Kensei

Proof guys, proof. We don't need some random arguments here.

Gatoruchato

I agree with Kensei, and a player already posted here and say you don't want to have a bad reputation? Show us some chat logs there or if you were able to take some screenshots! JUST TO PROVE THAT THERE'S NO CORRUPTION IN THE SERVER.

And to the thread starter, maybe you have some screenshots too?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ლ(╹◡╹ლ) (ノ °益°)