RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Is CapeRO faking its population?  (Read 1303 times)

Offline omnirusted

Re: Is CapeRO faking its population?
« Reply #15 on: Jan 08, 2018, 12:56 PM »
Been on this server since day 1. I was really skeptical about the numbers at first, but if you spend more than an hour on it's pretty obvious the numbers are legit. In Anubis alone there's at least 20 people constantly. I can't go anywhere without running in to people, even the more obscure maps. The population is really spread out, and very active. Plus there's the large number of people multiclienting. Believe it or not, the numbers are accurate.

Advertisement

Offline Dratini

« Reply #16 on: Jan 08, 2018, 06:00 PM »
it is obviously fake population. i log in right now and no way the population hit even 200. empty towns, few vendors.
and the population show 352.  /omg

Offline Kiroshou

« Reply #17 on: Jan 08, 2018, 10:08 PM »
it is obviously fake population. i log in right now and no way the population hit even 200. empty towns, few vendors.
and the population show 352.  /omg

The biggest thing that gave it away was just how little the population fluctuated throughout the day. That is just not a thing. A server does not have the same population +/- 10 for 5~6 hours at a time, every single day, no exceptions (except weekends when it's slightly higher).

Unfortunate. The server looked like it was going to be fun, but the misrepresentation is just too gross.

Offline Emcee

« Reply #18 on: Jan 08, 2018, 10:43 PM »
Its normal to me im playing it and its fun. I see people everywhere lmao who are these haters

Offline Archer11

« Reply #19 on: Jan 09, 2018, 04:49 AM »
I Believe It's legit. though multiclient is a thing so I believe the real population would range from 100-200~ .  it's not a fake population but it's a result of multicleint