HeroesRO

Started by -Ish, Nov 14, 2010, 04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadly2003

Anyway, show me a complete conversation then ill answer everything based on the whole conversation.

This will be my last reply if you can't show the whole conversation of your screenshots.

bad3p

^ cant you find a better scape goat? :))  ..
coz this one is very obvious, that your GUiLTY..

crestballs

We already showed everything. And every single person who already read the posts are matured enough to understand why ragnarok players should avoid your server.

As I said, we have the proofs, and you don't have a single one.

And btw, yes you asked us who will stay to the server coz you will start banning people. I PM'ed you that I will stay. Ill upload the screenies soon. And yet you still banned me for what ever reason you have. You said that I cheat? SHOW US ALL YOUR PROOFS IMBECILE.

Derby

I just love reading these type of threads. It makes me interested :D After reading the whole convo, i seriously wouldnt join this server. The Admin talks like a KID u can see in some of his replies. Rules does not apply to Admin, wow! Free to ban without reasons! Free to give items! Free to aid friends! wtf, this is seriously a fail Adminstrating team in that server. I can already sense GM Corruption in it. I wanted to join this server for fun though but i guess i wont. Anyways, I believe that the Admin is corrupted there judging by the evidence given atm. deadly, you should show some proofs that they were cheating as well. Show logs. Post them here. And u want them to post the whole convo, why don't u post the Chat Logs since the beginning of the server till now. Conclusion, IMO this server sucks because of the admin.
Signature too big, we don't support the weight and height modifiers.  You might want to pre-resize your image.  Please follow the 700 pixels (width) x 200 pixels (height) rules.

bad3p

^ that one.. ouch LooooL..

he cant show proof. coz we didnt cheat.. we dont cheat and we never cheat.. ;)

hantzsiy3

hahaha i just read the additional replies added after my last reply now. deadly, one request ( my first and last ), please show evidence of my biochemist having a chatbox entitled "BOBOGM" or whatever reason it was for you to jail me. :D oh NVM! i forgot, i don't need to bring you down more, coz anyone(excluding your friends and mine or WipeOut) who will read this entire thread will understand just how immature you are :)

MrBeanLaden

The GM has a point BUT he didn't defended it properly. THAT makes a great difference between right or wrong, good or bad.

He has the right to defend his server but all he did was to present empty proofs that aren't even relevant to the evidence posted by the opposing part. Furthermore, the most pathetic thing that he said was that rules don't apply on the admin.

Excuse me Mr. GM, at least have some discipline and dignity.

Illapse

Reading the admins reply, even though I do not play the server nor ever have, really irritates me. I feel bad for you guys.

Quote from: deadly2003 on Nov 14, 2010, 07:48 AM
First of all, learn to read a server rules before playing in a server.
Players will not follow your rules if you can't follow them, too.

2nd, any GM in any server will surely ban you guys because you're a WPE USER which is STRICTLY prohibited in ANY SERVER. HR,Mid Rate or LowRate server.
Incorrect, not every server out there is anti-WPE, and the fact you allow people to use it judging by the screenshot, you sound bias.

5th, I really hated you guys because from the beginning, you already answered me back and complains a lot.
That's pretty bad, actually. As an admin, you're meant to help promote fairness to all it's users, set an example for GMs, and make sure that every is treat the same. If you have a hatred for someone, then more than likely you'll respond differently to them. Afterall, you are just human. The fact you hated them for 'complaining' shows that you are not willing to take any form of criticism, again, this is BAD for your server. All the servers out there need some form of criticism to help expand their server and generally make it a better place.

6th, No one can stop WPE, even pRO [Philippine Ragnarok Server] can't stop it. With a gameguard, a hacker can still hack it. In one of your Reviews, I've said to that player that he can use WPE as long as he must be like a normal player, if someone reported him to me, ill be banning him in my server and I did that. 3 Indian players Got Banned in my server for using WPE. No one can stop wpe so why would I ban a player without giving him a chance.
Again, that's a really idiotic move on your part. Your rule 'DO NOT CHEAT', but you allow them to aslong as no one realizes? Really? You're a terrible admin.

7th, why does all your screenies goes to your side? where's the part that you flame me, the players, and the server? uploading screenies that only shows the bad side of the GM? why don't you upload your bad part?
They are hardly going to show what they've done to you, are they? Either way, the stuff that was posted, an admin shouldn't be reacting like that.

Lastly, any GM with a server and a population of around 45-50 will try its best not to ban a player. Banning only those who really passes through the limits.
No, that's just the admins who are desperate for donations or who want to give advantages to their friends. Being bias isn't going to help your server grow, is it?

---

Quote from: deadly2003 on Nov 15, 2010, 08:11 AM
No RULES apply for the admin. NEVER forget that.
I'm confused, do you want an actual private server which is enjoyable, or a playground for you and your friends? Of course you have your own rules, if not, you're doing some pretty s*** management.

Quote from: deadly2003 on Nov 15, 2010, 08:11 AM
I'm fair, you just can't see it because you hated me that much. :D
Judging from everything you've posted, the screenshots, etc, you're really not fair at all.

Seriously guys, I have never met this admin before, nor played the server, but christ, if I had to deal with him I'd be packing my bags ASAP. It angers me when admins/GMs decide to take it upon themselves to be bias to the people who help create their server, they do not realize that without the players they'd have NOTHING worth paying for. The admin presents himself to be childish with absolutely no idea what it means to admin a server. Being banned wasn't really a negative for you guys. :P