GM Kreimhild

Started by hsui, Jun 12, 2010, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsui

I just registered for RMS forums not too long ago to recruit for my new and upcoming server. I posted that I severely needed Event GMs and mappers. After a few days I got an application which seemed too good to be true (IT WAS) ! It was a young man from korea that said he had worked on mapping for a long time and would love to event GM and wasn't working for any other servers. I was overwhelmed and anxious to hire the guy because it was the best application I had recieved! He wanted a GM account that very night before he went to bed and sql access to map. I said all GMs go through a trial period, no sql, but he'd have @item to event and I'd make him an account in the morning to introduce him.
After he went to bed I was bored and googled his yahoo to find his other server projects (he mentioned having worked on a lot of servers) and found this, written recently! :

Full Name: Ralf Narandan
Language Native: Italian but im half italian and filipino, so i know 3 languages( italian, filipino  and english)
Can Speak English: Yes
Self Description: Talented, Dedicated and im very patient
Talent/Skills: im also a web designer and map scripter but i want to be an italian and english support or event GM
why do you want to involve your community with us: because im a half italian filipino, so i want both italian and filipino community join's your server, so that i can also serve my hometown and birthtown, LOL
ANY CONTACT EMAILS: [email protected]

PS: please accept me cause im very useful and have past GM experience MORE POWER GODSPEED

Same email but he changes his experience and race around for applications to make him be more wanted for your server! I talked to him on msn asking a korean friend to help and he couldn't speak it at all! His story fell apart, he said his american name was "Ralf", trying to cover up, and I found his facebook where he had joined the group of this server he applied to (he was accepted) but they had a bad, bad population! No wonder he wanted access to everything so immediately!!

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS GUY! I am sure my server is not the only one he has applied to recently and I don't know the extent to what would have happened if he was hired. His line before signing out of msn, which changed quickly from broken english to completely fluent :
"and if your planning to get me to the hall of shame, then fine with me"

Relics

Proof or don't post in Hall of Shame

> Moving to rant rave

hsui

I understand if this has to be moved to rants and raves, I just am scared for other people's servers. I have my application, my msn conversation, and anyone can google to see what I saw, but that's probably not enough evidence for the people here, sorry again, just be careful about this one!