ggRO going in the wrong direction before it even opens

Started by Aeon, Nov 28, 2014, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanut

Quote from: Zhin on Jan 25, 2015, 10:44 PM
"Man this server really sucks and Cookie is horrible. I'm going to keep playing but I won't enjoy it! Take that, Cookie!"
You Think you Guys did On avid better ? Ignore everything only writing back if you need help yourself...

And People who cry about Mute are stupid They need To learn that @request ist not all Time possible
May there are GMs online but on Server with a Playerbase of 700+ there are few more Things than requests And don't forget you are Not the only One who did pm a gm...
Why Server have a forum ? Right To ask there!

Have a good Day!
Sorry for bad english

Cawliflower

"ggRO is going in the wrong direction! Yet I'll continue to play, stalk you and the ggRO forums refreshing every second. Jokes on you, Hitler!" is basically all I'm reading in this thread.

Rant & rave? More like whine & rave.

/heh
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Zhin

Quote from: Peanut on Jan 29, 2015, 12:24 PM
You Think you Guys did On avid better ? Ignore everything only writing back if you need help yourself...

I don't even... What. Try again.

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jan 29, 2015, 12:49 PM
"ggRO is going in the wrong direction! Yet I'll continue to play, stalk you and the ggRO forums refreshing every second. Jokes on you, Hitler!" is basically all I'm reading in this thread.

They say the greatest form of flattery is imitation.

tokoroko

I dunno man. I'm actually enjoying myself on this server for now.

GM's are relatable, not space-head, kawaii kawaii always gotta talk super proper stand-offish dudes.
Sure, they can get annoyed, and sure they can annoy you, but I haven't had any bad experiences personally

The server could use some tweaking, some updates, some more custom content, but that goes for every server out there.

I don't know what the big woop is.

Innomite

btw, according to Skype, today's Cookie's Birthday. Happy birthday, Honorable GM!  /heh
For the love of Ragnarok Online!

Chilly

Quote from: Humpy on Jan 23, 2015, 09:16 PM
It seems like the more recent threads were made for no other reason than to complain about Cookie and his past corruption.

Appreciate the free advertising and all, but really, could you try a bit harder next time, please?
Once corrupt, always corrupt.  Glad i avoided that server, even more happy that my friends listened when i warned them about it and quit sooner instead of later.

If it was 1 person ranting about the server you could call it advertising, but in this case its a server with a full page of negative reviews.  Maybe you could still get the extreme drama loving players by saying "hey come join ggro, we have corruption and lies!", but that has already scared away 800+ players since its peak so i think its safe to assume people don't like to waste their time on trash servers like this.  So whos left there now, just hsgg fanboys and league players who know nothing about ro?