ggRO going in the wrong direction before it even opens

Started by Aeon, Nov 28, 2014, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Batman

Quote from: Soratim on Jan 20, 2015, 05:19 AM

Hall-of-Shame-GM Cookie displaying his incompetence.

LOL. I don't even know who this guy is nor do I play ggRO. but this is some pretty epic fail. very threat, much scare. this pic should be quoted by everyone who comments here. THAT'S how epic it is.

MiSuZzu

http://forums.play-ggro.com/index.php?/topic/2217-january-24th-2015-changelog/

And dont tell s***, they made some misstakes bu everyone can do ! they are trying to do the best for the server....

and wtf !!!! who cares that f*** healer costs 10k ? why you dont use inn service ? wtf !!! was there any healer in episode 9 ? no !!! and nobody was shouting out s***....  and higher price of healer is against f*** monks who are killing abysmalls.... if you dont like healer, so you can sit :) or marry some int char.... so stop shout s***... It currently costs 5k i think... idk i dont using it, i dont need it...

MVP thombstones = big fault, but it was good thing for players that cant ever camp MVP.... but yes, it is anoying

Our initial changes to MVP variable times have been reverted and tombstones remain disabled.

ANd for that guy who was postiong here something to reroll server, i really hates this guys.... but, do you know what did he said ? what will you do if assasin will grinding mobs  and nobody cant catch him with screen and the assassin wont tell the truth.... i will do the same

STOP SHOUT OUT s*** ABOUT THE SERVER.... IT IS BETA AND THEY WANNA MAKE THE BEST FOR THE SERVER + IAM SURE THIS SERVER WILL BE GOOD IN FUTURE!!! LET THEM DO THEIR WORK AND BE PATIENT....IT WILL BE BETTER AND BETTER WE JUST NEED TO DISCUS WHAT DO WE WANT AND WHAT DO WE DONT WANT :) AND STOP LEAVING SERVER BECAUSE OF HEALER FOR "10K" KIDS :)

Boreas

Quote from: MiSuZzu on Jan 24, 2015, 06:00 AM
STOP SHOUT OUT s*** ABOUT THE SERVER.... IT IS BETA AND THEY WANNA MAKE THE BEST FOR THE SERVER + IAM SURE THIS SERVER WILL BE GOOD IN FUTURE!!! LET THEM DO THEIR WORK AND BE PATIENT....IT WILL BE BETTER AND BETTER WE JUST NEED TO DISCUS WHAT DO WE WANT AND WHAT DO WE DONT WANT :) AND STOP LEAVING SERVER BECAUSE OF HEALER FOR "10K" KIDS :)

What.

Rider

Quote from: Humpy on Jan 23, 2015, 09:16 PM
If yC doesn't remove that review in the screenshot, she's a bigot.
Frustrated as you may be, that's not how you make a request.

Quote from: MiSuZzu on Jan 24, 2015, 06:00 AM

And dont tell s***, they made some misstakes bu everyone can do ! they are trying to do the best for the server....

and wtf !!!! who cares that f*** healer costs 10k ? why you dont use inn service ? wtf !!! was there any healer in episode 9 ? no !!! and nobody was shouting out s***....  and higher price of healer is against f*** monks who are killing abysmalls.... if you dont like healer, so you can sit :) or marry some int char.... so stop shout s***... It currently costs 5k i think... idk i dont using it, i dont need it...

MVP thombstones = big fault, but it was good thing for players that cant ever camp MVP.... but yes, it is anoying

Our initial changes to MVP variable times have been reverted and tombstones remain disabled.

ANd for that guy who was postiong here something to reroll server, i really hates this guys.... but, do you know what did he said ? what will you do if assasin will grinding mobs  and nobody cant catch him with screen and the assassin wont tell the truth.... i will do the same

Just when you think a topic isn't amusing enough..

Cawliflower

Quote from: Kitty Batman on Jan 24, 2015, 04:58 AM
LOL. I don't even know who this guy is nor do I play ggRO. but this is some pretty epic fail. very threat, much scare. this pic should be quoted by everyone who comments here. THAT'S how epic it is.
Sometimes you just gotta push the sheep through the fence, you know what I mean?  /kis
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

dahman

iro scrubs first WoE at ggRO 01/24/15 by Kris

Luffy - 285 - ggRO

competition is like 7/10 8/10,
hard to say on the 1st woe with preTrans mechanics
im sure it will get even better and more massive once cyzone, Gaijin and a few other guilds on this server with 3X-4X members each will join next week

Inochi

above said meme is true beyond words

cookie is a nice gent

peace
<3

ggwp

Quote from: Inochi on Jan 25, 2015, 03:39 PM
above said meme is true beyond words

cookie is a nice gent

peace

This nice ?

or this nice ?

http://forums.play-ggro.com/index.php?/topic/2133-ggro-in-a-nutshell/

Quotecompetition is like 7/10 8/10,
hard to say on the 1st woe with preTrans mechanics
im sure it will get even better and more massive once cyzone, Gaijin and a few other guilds on this server with 3X-4X members each will join next week

Saturday
7 man party get a castle
2 allied zerg guild with double loki's only get 1 castle.

Sunday
5 man party get a castle and hold attack from 2 allied zerg guild
cyzone get rekt so hard
Gaijin cant attend because its 6-8am monday for pinoy

COMPETITION

Humpy

Quote from: Rider on Jan 25, 2015, 06:22 AM
I'm sorry, it was my little brother Jun qq

he no speak english. pls gm i no bot ;~;

Edit: I also find it funny how at least half the people complaining about Cookie on RMS, going on about how he's a horrible, corrupt admin who is the cause of Ebola-chan, HIV, etc. are still playing ggRO.

Zhin

"Man this server really sucks and Cookie is horrible. I'm going to keep playing but I won't enjoy it! Take that, Cookie!"

eKoh

Quote from: Zhin on Jan 25, 2015, 10:44 PM
"Man this server really sucks and Cookie is horrible. I'm going to keep playing but I won't enjoy it! Take that, Cookie!"

So true haha.

I played ggRO 1 day, and it was a really good server, a lot of parties around, a lot of fun. No lag, a pretty good server at all.

What I can see, there is a lot of unconformity by having Cookie as Core Developer/Admin for players, because of 2 big issues:

* Corrupt past
* And, Cookie isn't the most nice guy around

But as the point of view of HSGG, I think it was a good decision, this guy has the skills/experience to build a successful server as what ggRO is 2day.

There is a lot of hate on ggRO, this is because (And I really mean it) this server is having a lot of success, and ppl is being jealousy in some way and also hate Cookie for his/her (don't know gender:P) past. And this part (Cookie as admin), makes angry a lot of gamers.

Cookie + success = angry

Because everyone hates cookie haha.

I understand why players hate this guy, because we have all experiences these kind of bs (corruption) and it totally sucks. Watching how other players are getting better gears because of the staff and beating us in the f*** woe because of that.

And thinking on the possibility of this happening (corruption) on the server is a very annoying feeling, that's why I also think players do not want Cookie in the administration of ggRO beside of the success of the server.
We are a Pre-Renewal Midrate. Looking for the most
competitive
scene in Pvp, Mvp, and Hunting!

Grand Opening this July 15th!
Visit Aria-RO.com

dahman

ill post some sunday woe videos here too

so other peoples reading this thread, can actually see whats going on at woe, and form
their own opinion, if its worth to play there or not.

2nd woe on this server since serverstart.
alot of peoples still freeze, woe just started, but there are also quite some mailbreakers Knights and Alchemists doing their job too.

so yea
woe250115

Drmk - iro scrubs @ggRO 25/01/2015

ResQ [KingMe] 25th Jan 15 GGRo

thou pretrans meta is pretty much zerging and Precasting s***. *welcome back to Ro2003*
i think once trans woe SE meta is out, we can expect some good gvg's.

Kitty Batman

http://forums.play-ggro.com/index.php?/topic/2133-ggro-in-a-nutshell/
this is simply horrible.

http://forums.play-ggro.com/index.php?/topic/2118-gm-kira-abusing-his-power/#entry27918
also the thread within the thread

Guy: #help I need halp
GM: asking for help is not allowed at #help channel
Guy: BU-...
GM: *mute*
Guy: Why did yo--...
GM: *BAN 3 DAYS MFKR*

that's SO STUPID
so much facepalm

well. this is the right section to post about these stuff anyway.
Quote from: Rant and Rave Sectional Guidelines
- You are banned for whatever reason you think is unjustified

ggwp

Switching gears with mouse , ggRO meta 2015.

They just random invite anyone with keyboard and mouse in Prontera.
This is the reason why those 2 allied zerg guild get rekted so hard by smaller guild.

Aeon

To anyone who missed the unedited post about Carrier's dismissal: