Fresh RO's GM Help 1 Guild Just to Break BRG

Started by siapa_saja, May 20, 2010, 08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

siapa_saja

Fresh RO's GM help a guild named Nemesis just to break Louyang'ers BGR!!
he/she used char with 255 in all stats and Equipped with All MVP card from Headgear till Acc
LOL Damn GM and Damn Server!!
he/she Helps that guild with his char named Wen Wen sucks!! >:( >:(
Wen Wen = GM and he/she help to make SICK guy become GOD guy!! LOL SO WEAK!!!

Descent

There's zero proof, no bearing, no nothing. Somebody got his backend handed to him in WoE, what better thing to do than come to RMS and whine about it!

Stop taking PvP like real life, if you don't like the server or what happens, just split, hurt their player count and potential donations.

Also, we don't care who you deem as "weak", if you value RO PVP as some sort of moral compass for strength, you have problems.
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Revenant

I can't even fully understand what this individual is crying about.
For the love of god, people, stop posting topics about recruiting staff on this forum, or indeed any forum. If you really feel the need to publicize the fact you're incapable of running your own server, and as such, must rely on someone you know nothing about as a crutch, be prepared to deal with the consequences, as people who go deliberately looking for GM positions are most likely as dumb as the inept server owner in question, if not moreso.

People offering paid services may or may not be screwing you over, depending on the product. Web designers? There's quite a good few out there; many take time to do their work, and charge quite a bit as a result. Just be sure you're not getting someone elses' website, rebranded for quick cash. If you hire someone to do things such as install customs for you, give up running a server. You're wasting time and letting someone take advantage of your stupidity.

[1] [2] [3] [4]

LemonCrosswalk

You can tell it's important since it's in bold.

DarkDevine

TotalRO - 10x/10x

Descent

BAWWWWW I GOT BEAT IN PVP I KNOW I WILL POST ON RMS
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...