Fooling and Stealing Players.

Started by serverreviews, Apr 14, 2011, 04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serverreviews

This report is to show All the people of Ratemyserver that HatredRO,BrokenRO,AtomRO,OwnedRO and EndlessChaos are ALL THE SAME

Proofs will all be given after the whole story of all his servers.

First, I'll tell the story of those servers which are all CREATED by Mr. Erwin R. Alincastre from the Philippines. I'm also from the Philippines but I can't take that a Filipino is trying to fool a Filipino...not just that, but he is also stealing the money of his players.

I've once played in HatredRO, I think the first Server of Mr. Alincastre. The Server was good during the first month but eventually closed after the next month. "Hatred Ragnarok Online is now Forever Close, Due to problems on database. and will never be open, thanks for all support and thanks to all the loyal players." said Mr. Alincastre

After closing HatredRO, he opened his 2nd Server which I think is the BrokenRO after a few days that he closed HatredRO......Again, I played in BrokenRO (no need to mention my character name) and as a new server of Mr. Alincastre, I thought that it would be much more stable so, I played for almost 2 months(I Think? not sure) then Mr. Alincastre added 3rd job in his server and removed it after a week due to over power then server CLOSED due to unknown reason. Maybe a lot of character wipe because he removed the 3rd jobs? so maybe he thought of creating a new server.

I don't really know when did OwnedRO(maybe the 3rd? or 4th server? we don't know) opened but what I'm preety sure is that it is also a server of Mr. Alincastre that is hosted in one if his friends..

Here comes the 4th and the 5th server of Mr. Alincastre. The AtomRO and the EndlessChaosRO which is both Currently running without any hosting services. Only Home Based Host from the Philippines. So far I don't want to play here anymore since based from his two  servers plus the unknown OwnedRO, All shut down for some stu*** reasons which we all don't know. No proof given, Just CLOSED the server. A Very Bright Idea!

So, the QUESTION now is.....
1. Where did all the Donation of his players go? Imagine, no hosting, no upgrade of servers, no PAID GMs, no personal website(using .tk), all coding of website is coded by Mr. Erwin R. Alincastre

2. What happen to all those server? Why did it shut down and why did he create a new one right after he shut down his previous servers? Why don't he try to fix his previous servers and reopen it again so no wipes will be given? just update it and its good to go!

3. Does he shut down his servers when no one is donating? So when a new server comes, new donation will also come! Right? then after few months, if people don't donate....shut down and create a new one? WE ALL DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN HIS MIND :D But what I know is that New server = New player, New player = New donators!, New Donators = New INCOME!

4. Is John Patrick M. Madrigal a friend of Mr. Alincastre? Is he Helping Mr. Alincastre to earn more? They both have the style. After few months server down and new server up!

MONEY IS THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL! :D

Okay, I think I've said enough. So now, ill be giving proofs that I got from his servers. All Images came from his servers.

First Server. HatredRO Created by: Erwin R. Alincastre
Based From: http://www.hatredragnarokonline.tk/
Check the 2nd image to know where to send your donations.

2nd Server. BrokenRO Created by: Erwin R. Alincastre
Based From: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=11064&itv=6&url_sname=Broken-Ro
I can't enter his website. I think it is deleted already. The 2nd Picture shows that GM Antonov = Erwin Alincastre aka the admin/owner

3rd Server. OnwedRO Created by: John Patrick M. Madrigal with the help of Erwin Alincastre(coder).
Based From: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Owned-Ragnarok-Online/171926126155967
I can't enter his website. I think it is deleted already. Please Remember the name of John. You'll see more proofs in the nest servers.

4th Server. AtomRO Created by: Erwin Alincastre
Based From: http://www.atomro.tk/
Exactly The same with EndlessChaosRO. Same Rules, Same guide on how to donate except for the name of receiver, Same server info, same Designed and Coded by Erwin, same WELCOME NOTE in front page except for the server name. AND THE WORST OF ALL! CHECK OUT THE SERVER RULES! Both Server said "Hope You Enjoy Your Stay At AtomRO" which is a great proof that it is also ERWIN that is running the server and just gave it to his friend to have a different admin name when donating.

5th Server. EndlesschaosRO Created by: John Patrick M. Madrigal with the help of Erwin Alincastre(coder).
Based From: http://www.endlesschaos.tk/
Almost the same as ATOMRO.

AtomRO Rules and EndlesschaosRO Rules

AtomRO Server info and EndlesschaosRO Server info

AtomRO Welcome note and EndlesschaosRO Welcome note

OwnedRO and EndlesschaosRO register are both the same. Check the 2nd pic and the link from the first pic. both the same but control panel is for endlesschaos.

Please be guided of these servers....U might spend your money for a 1-2 months happy time only. Money that you've donated in the previous servers will not apply in his next creation. So if you played in HatredRO and donated, then played in Broken or Atom. No donation will be given to you as a compensation to your first donate in his scam servers.

Yours Truly,
ServerReviews

yC

I will move this to the rant section for now.

Running multiple servers isn't exactly hall of shame material unless you have real proof of how he spent the donation money after closing the server and how much he got in donation before closing the server + he is not giving back the donation after his server is put on a sudden stop.

I hear there are server owners that have very short patience and would close a server and restart new if the server is getting old and isn't getting the result the owner want.