Experience RO Admin - Jacque

Started by fury101, Nov 15, 2016, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fury101

Hi,

I would like to report the admin of ExperienceRO for the following:

1. The admin has been very disrespectful towards players who complain about imbalanced items in the server. Players have pointed out that there are some things that needed to be fixed, but the admin deletes the threads from the forum, and creates threads that are publicly available that contains degrading words, and attacking specific players such as this. http://experience-ro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1181-whiners-eva-system32/

2. I got a heated argument with the admin yesterday, and decided to ban me. She made up reasons for banning me. And now, she has been posting my private emails in their forums. This is ridiculous. The admin of Experience RO has clearly violated information privacy of the players. This is a link to their forum http://experience-ro.com/forum/, check out their shout box, its still there. If it isn't I'll attach an image http://oi67.tinypic.com/2hg7j2a.jpg

Thank you.

yC

QuoteThe admin of Experience RO has clearly violated information privacy of the players

This depend on what is written on the privacy agreement you agreed with the server when you signed up to play and use his forum.  In many cases, you are not considered as their player or user the moment you are banned.  It is sad but true.

This is not a report to the server listing, it has no element that violate our terms.  I will move this to the appropriate section of the forum.

fury101

If that's the case, then I'd just consider this post a warning to people about Jacque - ExperienceRO Admin/Owner. In any case, ExperienceRO will die soon because of mismanagement. Thanks for your help @yC.

jacque

That's what you think Fury. Good riddance.

A warning to other server owners as well to be careful of this kid as he will try to make up a case using your name, framing you and your integrity, spreading lies to people around him. Screenshot attached below:

http://experience-ro.com/Uploads/Fury/Fury001.jpg

ExperienceRO has been growing steadily withstanding all kinds of false accusations like yours. We are also about to celebrate our first year anniversary. I don't believe it was mismanagement that has brought us this far.

We are also actively getting rid of trouble makers from our server like Fury. That's why we can boast having a strong core of trustworthy community.

fury101

Hi Jacque,

Finally you came to face me.

Sorry, but I don't make things up just to put down someone. You brought this upon yourself when you became unreasonable and started raging at people who are trying to help you fix balance your server. That image you have there doesn't explain anything, why don't you post the whole conversation here so people would understand? Unfortunately I don't have anything to show. That image was 11/08/2016 and I just got banned yesterday (11/15/2016), right after I notified you that you are acting too much for posting degrading things about your players in the forums, some of which you have deleted already, so thank you for listening.

Don't worry, this is not about me being banned. This is about you being corrupt and unreasonable. I understand that running a server is a business, but you're blinded too much by money. Your server is becoming more and more unbalanced as you provide donators such over powered gears. You might consider slowing down on your sales, else you gonna end quick. You might also wanna consider fixing your class balance, melee reflects, range reflects and magic reflects. There are a lot of holes in your setup. And please, learn how to IP/Mac ban correctly. People who got banned before are still playing now.

Anyway, just a short message to you Jacque. You should act more professional when dealing with people in public places like your shout box forums just so you don't get humiliated. Don't let your frustration get you. If someone is smarter than you are, learn from them, don't insult them. And please, attend church.

Regards to you and your server,

Black mamba out!

jacque

Fury,

That's the reason why you are only a player, and not a server owner. Which I believe you wouldn't even come close to owning one.

I am professional in my dealings with people, being fair and unbiased. Yes it is true that the screenshot was taken on 8th of November, one week before you actually got banned. I believe for the very same reason, it will be able to prove to everyone here, and put shame on yourself, how you would have handed this case if you were in my shoes - unprofessional.

The report came to me about you spreading those lies on the 8th of November. The whole GM team knew about it, and I've told them to keep close watch on you on your behavior in game. I needed ample time to collect information and test you out, which I did, on forums how a character you are, and true enough, you're flawed. You were outright disrespectful to the admin of the server, and you demand how things should be done, how should be done, of which you no position of doing so. With these two simple reasons: telling lies and framing an Admin, to give you items (dream on), and disrespectful to me... it's enough for me to get you banned.

I'm in no way corrupt. Everything have been logged and just because someone having an unique item sprite with effects that is the SAME as an item in game, namely "King Poring Hat" (item ID: 25120) DOESN'T make it imbalanced and/or corrupt as how you claimed it simply because there are more than one King Poring Hat in game. You and your group of friends were fueled with jealousy and anger and you all started spreading rumors among yourselves, then spreading rumors to those around you. That also warrants a ban as you were spreading propaganda which affects my integrity, and defaming the server's name.

Therefore after this incident, I've decided to remove ALL effects on these unique items, and making them solely a costume. You did nothing for the server, you did not support the server in it's growth, all you did was criticize, criticize and criticize. You were so unhappy, only 50+ logins counts for the time you spent with us, and you're already complaining.

I've been transparent in my dealing across board on server. My GM team knows what I do, how I do it, and my GM team have limited commands in game, just enough to keep a close watch on troublemakers like you.

So yes, I still stand tall knowing that I did no wrong, and what I did as a server owner, was right, to get rid of bad influence, for the welfare of my server.

Just look at yourself, how bitter you are and tried so hard trying to frame me up, for things I didn't do.

Owh if you've failed to notice, many players like how my server is being customized thus far. They tell me how excited they are seeing the rest of Chapter 6 being released and how Episode 1 will end. That's also the reason why even after you and Eva were disposed, we still have 85 players online. I can easily take away 30% from the number considering the inactives, and we still have 50+ actives - that is without vendors. I'm happy with this figure being a SHR and I consider it successful.

I am not even worried that you're banned. I'm happy that you are. Lol...

Good riddance.

Quote from: fury101 on Nov 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
Hi Jacque,

Finally you came to face me.

Sorry, but I don't make things up just to put down someone. You brought this upon yourself when you became unreasonable and started raging at people who are trying to help you fix balance your server. That image you have there doesn't explain anything, why don't you post the whole conversation here so people would understand? Unfortunately I don't have anything to show. That image was 11/08/2016 and I just got banned yesterday (11/15/2016), right after I notified you that you are acting too much for posting degrading things about your players in the forums, some of which you have deleted already, so thank you for listening.

Don't worry, this is not about me being banned. This is about you being corrupt and unreasonable. I understand that running a server is a business, but you're blinded too much by money. Your server is becoming more and more unbalanced as you provide donators such over powered gears. You might consider slowing down on your sales, else you gonna end quick. You might also wanna consider fixing your class balance, melee reflects, range reflects and magic reflects. There are a lot of holes in your setup. And please, learn how to IP/Mac ban correctly. People who got banned before are still playing now.

Anyway, just a short message to you Jacque. You should act more professional when dealing with people in public places like your shout box forums just so you don't get humiliated. Don't let your frustration get you. If someone is smarter than you are, learn from them, don't insult them. And please, attend church.

Regards to you and your server,

Black mamba out!

fury101

If that's what you believe in, who am I to stop you dreaming?

Jacque, I know you have a reputation to protect. But God knows how much of what you just said in your previous message are lies. You over explained yourself, made you look more guilty. You really did take your time thinking about how you can twist everything.

You claim to be professional, but you deleting our conversations in the chat box forum, editing your messages so it would look like I was inventing things, deleting forum threads so people won't see how corrupt you are. Banning people because they corrected you, and pointed out your mistakes. You think too high of yourself as an Admin, when you don't even know how to IP/Mac ban. You lie to people that you do scripts when you are hiring someone to do it for you. You claim to be knowledgeable in RO when you don't know how to balance magic classes and magic reflects. Seriously, mage classes aren't playable in your server. Fix them.

Instead of hearing out our complaints and suggestions, you rage on us. That's not how professionals behave. Read your post, http://experience-ro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1181-whiners-eva-system32/. Maybe you are going to edit that again? I've taken screenshots just in case (http://oi66.tinypic.com/2qibaro.jpg). I know its harder for people to believe someone like me who just 'rants' about things. But its totally worth it to tell the truth.

Anyway, I never intended to break you down. All I wanted was to help you. Maybe, with the things that happened, you will finally open your eyes and use your brain, before letting your ego take action.

And now, you are asking people to help you defend yourself? Note, that this is not an attack to your server, it is a warning to people about you 'the admin'. http://experience-ro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1186-defending-experiencero/. You cant even defend yourself, and you call yourself a professional? Funny.

jacque

My conscience is clear, and yes God knows =)

PS: I am not asking people to help me, but to speak against your malicious deeds.

Good riddance.

Divine

Fury,

I noticed that you've been ranting a lot after I put you down on PvP and WoE (If you were there and i don't give a damn who your alt was.) Sorry if I accidentally burst your bubble being one of the players here. Get a better build and, hopefully, next time you don't rage quit on a server after experiencing losses... Hope this server gave you some experience. *wink wink*

Also, with me being childish? FYI It's an act as a friendly gesture to other players, sorry if it didn't appeal to you :) works for most people, I guess you were just too serious and formal on a game considering that you haven't really supported the server.

Well see ya somewhere and I hope you don't rage on the other servers that you're going to play on! ^^

PS. I only used elite armor set when i killed your ninja :)

Best,
Divine

I'd say your build was garbage but that'd be s*** talking. You have nice skill combinations though ^^

DudeGrow

@fury So what are you ranting about? I mean really what is it all about? if you don't like the server or the gm then go, nobody is stopping you to play the game. and don't you dare use KOBe's Word, you don't give justice to it.

fury101

Looks like your corrupt friends have finally made their accounts just to defend you.

One talking about how he mercilessly defeated me in WoE and PvP. And the other doesn't have an idea what I was talking about. Clearly an effort to discredit my claims.

Do you guys think, that lying about me being defeated in PvP would justify how Jacque is being biased, corrupt, and disrespectful?

@Divine, you are a scrub who didn't know about long range resist. You are an anime fanboy who types 'kawaii' and 'lmao' every after 5 minutes. Good thing though, you followed my advice, I don't see 'lmao' in your message.

Anyway, I don't have to reply to you guys since this thread wasn't intended for you. So I'm just gonna ignore you from now on. Good try though, still couldn't justify/explain for Jacque.

PS: 'PS' should always be the last thing you say, otherwise, its no longer a 'PS' if you know what that even means.

jacque

The best part of all these nonsense is that, you don't even have any proof to show that I'm corrupt LOL... All you have been ranting about were posts deleted, edited, etc. Where did the corruption start in game? What do you have to show or proof? You will never be able to show anything because there's just nothing to show at all! All your accusations were and are based on... hear-say.

Now you're accusing others for being corrupt! Also said that they're lying? LOL... Where's the proof that they're corrupted? If I remember correctly, it was YOU caught red-handed lying to people in game. Here let me refresh your memory:

But I did show to others you're a liar, immature (yea professionals won't go around accusing people without proof, only kids do that.), and definitely one who got banished from a server.

Oh... another thing... I actually own and am running a server... Not you... So don't even try (cause you're pathetic) going around telling others how to run a server. If you're so smart, why don't you run one of your own and show others how to do it.

Fury, grow up already!

Quote from: fury101 on Nov 16, 2016, 06:38 AM
Looks like your corrupt friends have finally made their accounts just to defend you.

One talking about how he mercilessly defeated me in WoE and PvP. And the other doesn't have an idea what I was talking about. Clearly an effort to discredit my claims.

Do you guys think, that lying about me being defeated in PvP would justify how Jacque is being biased, corrupt, and disrespectful?

@Divine, you are a scrub who didn't know about long range resist. You are an anime fanboy who types 'kawaii' and 'lmao' every after 5 minutes. Good thing though, you followed my advice, I don't see 'lmao' in your message.

Anyway, I don't have to reply to you guys since this thread wasn't intended for you. So I'm just gonna ignore you from now on. Good try though, still couldn't justify/explain for Jacque.

PS: 'PS' should always be the last thing you say, otherwise, its no longer a 'PS' if you know what that even means.

fury101

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, that maybe you are not corrupt. Just maybe. But I have proof, and I have experienced that you are a horrible person. A disrespectful and unprofessional admin. Maybe, an abusive admin too, since you've been using your power to manipulate the contents of your forums. You delete threads and comments to clean your name and humiliate people.

You are right that I will never be able to provide a proof of you being corrupt, but that's the beauty of this forum section. They don't require proof. Here, we discuss bad player experience and thus I presented the bad experience with you. You giving more and more rewards(overpowered items) to donators is one symptom of a corrupt GM. "Hear-says" are also not a good sign of an honest admin.

I don't need to run a server to prove that I'm smarter than you. Do you know that I'm still logged in right now in your server? Do you know VPN? You don't know how to handle problems efficiently. You ended up destroying your shout box because you can't handle me recreating accounts to show people you are disrespectful. You deleted important threads because I commented on them. You posted my personal emails just because you lost in an argument. You are too proud being an admin, when you can't handle these simple things. You don't have the knowledge to balance classes, and that makes people question your PvP and WoE experience. Even asking people to help you defend yourself, how pitiful.

Though, you are a good story writer and you are creative for your unique content (If you were actually the one who made those).

But anyway, my point is simple. You are the one who needs to grow up.

Quote from: jacque on Nov 16, 2016, 06:49 AM
The best part of all these nonsense is that, you don't even have any proof to show that I'm corrupt LOL... All you have been ranting about were posts deleted, edited, etc. Where did the corruption start in game? What do you have to show or proof? You will never be able to show anything because there's just nothing to show at all! All your accusations were and are based on... hear-say.

Now you're accusing others for being corrupt! Also said that they're lying? LOL... Where's the proof that they're corrupted? If I remember correctly, it was YOU caught red-handed lying to people in game. Here let me refresh your memory:

But I did show to others you're a liar, immature (yea professionals won't go around accusing people without proof, only kids do that.), and definitely one who got banished from a server.

Oh... another thing... I actually own and am running a server... Not you... So don't even try (cause you're pathetic) going around telling others how to run a server. If you're so smart, why don't you run one of your own and show others how to do it.

Fury, grow up already!

Terro

Hello Everyone,

I am the "LK" Fury speaks of. My build isn't OP or hard to obtain. I don't donate for items that are imba as you say. The items I donate for are all headgears which end up being costumed. To name a few Goblin Leader's Cape, Sword of Thanatos, Elven Hat, Spirit of Divergent, Hat of Possession and etc. I get that you are jealous and angry that I randomly joined the server you were on and donated to keep it going. My path was the Hero path, I use the hero set and mystic set when I fight ranged characters.

My Standard Build:

Upper
Mystic Hood
1 Lieb Olmai
1 Giant Hornet
1 Giearth
1 Leaf Cat

Neptune Protector of STR +20 - Changes into when no archers or Gunslingers
4 Seyren Windsor
Mid
Spirit of Hero
1 Kiel D-01
1 Lieb Olmai
1 Giant Hornet
1 Leaf cat

Lower
Mystic Cloak
1 Lieb Olmai
1 Giant hornet
1 Leaf cat
1 Giearth

Glory of Hero +20 - same reason as Neptune
4 Seyren Windsor

Armor
Hero armor +20
2 Frus
1 Tao Gunka
1 Orc Lord

Shield
Hero Shield
1 Thara Frog
1 Horn

Garment
Hero Manteau
4 Noxious

Shoes +10
4 Firelock Soldier

Accessory
Firefox Rings
8 G3 Ruby (STR)
That's my build nothing more than items anyone can get.

To Fury, There is no pinnacle that gives 15% element resistance. All the Pinnacles are on forums. I am not trying to cause any problems here but if you feel outpowered by me then I suggest you further research your items and gear to benefit you to your class. The evolution stones I chose were 7 Range reflection because of Spiral Pierce. Spiral Pierce's damage increases through STR not by % or + ATK. But for you to never confront me about these problems but to call me a "Special Child" doesn't it seem rude of you? I can't understand Tagalog but you are free to say whatever you want to me whether it be a cruel joke or not. Don't harm a server over a mistake that you caused because you thought she was giving me Imba gear. Elven hat with the 25% ATK doesn't help my damage as an LK. I rather run Neptune +20 and be Thanaable than run that helm. I costume it because I don't want people to know what headgear I wear but to also look good while fighting. I will apologize though because you got banned and I am truly sorry for that.

As I said before the Blessings and Graces (Grace is half of blessing) have no way of making 15% element Resistance

"Final List of Odin's Blessings:

1. Odin's Strike - +50 to all stats, hit +20%
2. Odin's Vigor - +50 to all stats, max hp +20%, -40% Soft Defense
3. Odin's Recoil - +50 to all stats and flee +20%
4. Odin's Protection - +50 to all stats +20 def & mdef
5. Odin's Power - +50 to all stats +20% damage to all monsters
6. Odin's Will - +50 to all stats + 20% sp, -40% after cast dela
7. Odin's wrath. - +50 to all stats, 20% matk
8. Odin's splendour - +50 to all stats, 5% resistance to all elements
9. Odin's glory - +50 to all stats, 5% reduce damage from demi-human

http://experience-ro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/91-the-path-system/

Under the first Spoiler, Under IV. Post-selection of Path

I hope this clears things up between everyone. If you still feel the way you do now then I cannot help you but only tell you why I donated and how come for those gears.

Nothing is imba in this server. You just haven't found researched hard enough.

PS: Super Novice can achieve 100% to 6 Elemenents if using the right path and getting the right pinnacles.
10. Odin Supremacy - +70 All stats, Atk +10%, Matk +10%, Max Hp +10%, Hit +10%, Flee +10%, +3% Resistance to Demi-Human, +3% Resistance to All Elements
-40% After - Cast Delay, Def +10, Mdef +10

Shout out to viciousvoldo, forest gump, arastrall, Jogz, moonlighting, anar88 and of cause our super Jacque for helping me complete this list.... :) :D"

Taken from a forum post on forums in Experience-RO

Divine

Fury,

Man for someone trying to leave you sure wanted to go with a bang huh.. lmao. =))
Again with the PS, as I've mentioned, you're taking stuff waaaay too seriously for someone who hasn't even contributed. Here terro's even helping you with his build, I'm going to mention my resist later in this post. :P

QuoteDo you guys think, that lying about me being defeated in PvP would justify how Jacque is being biased, corrupt, and disrespectful?

^ Huh.. wonder which part of what I said was a lie...   /hmm

Also, cause i didn't bother with long range resists until after the mystic set was released.. FYI I am fully aware of their functions. Here's something for ya, my build revolves around elemental resist (minimal), demi resist, and size resist
prior to the Mystic set patch. I won't spoonfeed you cause you're all grown up but apparently that doesn't seem to be true for Terro. So yeah go use his build or something similar for your next server bud! :D Own em!!  /kis

QuoteI don't need to run a server to prove that I'm smarter than you.
dude you sound like a kid trying to prove that he has bigger balls than his playmate. Will boost your ego? Probably. Would it help knowing? f*** no... unless you like balls that much.

Also, when the f*** did I say "kawaii"? That s***'s nasty. LMAO yeah--- kawaii? f*** no. You're ridiculous Fury for trying to bring me down like that lmao.

PS. Here's a sentence.

Best,
Divine

I didn't write PPS before this message. Are you triggered? What you gon do about it?  /gg GG report Divine to RMS admin for not using PPS after a PS was used. :/

Divine

Oh wait forgot something. Crown of Grandeur is so much better than the elven hat (the one that terro has) or even the PvP gear that Christine sells. Even a non-donator can kill me, just not with your build, ask D e m i s e, Locked Out Of Hell, Yoichi Saotome, etc. . You are just damn too lazy to try out different stuff sadly and would just like to call s*** on everything. You're one of those people with static build thinking that one build works for everyone. Unfortunately not against some of us.... That's how it started anyway, something like this:

"omg i can't kill terro."
"GM is rigging the pvp"
"OMG DONATORS MORE OP THAN NORMAL PLAYERS"
"OMG HE HAS CUSTOM HEADGEAR, JACQUE MUST BE CORRUPT"
"(tells someone else) Meh I'm a donator, I can get 15% eleresist on everything cause i donated and GM loves money"

"OMG GM BANNED ME. GM IS CORRUPT. TO THE RMS FORUMS WE GO!!!"

fury101

I don't even see the point of that guy Terro posting a build on this thread. Much more for for the 'kawaii' fanboy. Seems like you guys really don't have anything to justify Jacque. I don't think posting builds will help her clear her name.

Say what you need to say. I've already made my point.

Just to clear things up, I've defeated you and Terro so many times in woe and koe. Even when I'm only 3 weeks old, and while having early game items. Don't claim too much kid. You are still this 'kawaii' fanboy to my eyes, no matter what you present before me. A wise quotation from Divine "OMG, really? long range resist works on magic? such kawaii, lmao'.

jacque

Fury is barking up the wrong tree. Guys let's go... let Fury be. Let's get back to game, event coming ^_^

fury101

I'm joining your event. Guess who I am. ;)

fury101

Quote from: jacque on Nov 16, 2016, 08:26 AM
Fury is barking up the wrong tree. Guys let's go... let Fury be. Let's get back to game, event coming ^_^

Amazing how you can lie so easily. After an hour of anticipation, still no sign of Jacque in game, no events. Lying must be in your nature now. I feel sorry for those boys @Terro and @Divine. You tricked them like your circus monkeys. God bless your soul, Jacque.  /ok

Terro

I only posted because you had a problem with me and my items. You thought they were imba because no one else had them. Whether you can beat me or not is not my problem. I'm not invincible. I'm just an ordinary person just like you. I also posted because you claimed there was a 15% element resistance pinnacle. If you want to defame this server then at least prove that you aren't just all talk. I released my build to let you understand I don't donate for items that anyone can obtain through questing. If you out still feel hurt I suggest you go see a therapist.

Terro

Quote from: fury101 on Nov 15, 2016, 11:06 PM
Hi,

I would like to report the admin of ExperienceRO for the following:

1. The admin has been very disrespectful towards players who complain about imbalanced items in the server. Players have pointed out that there are some things that needed to be fixed, but the admin deletes the threads from the forum, and creates threads that are publicly available that contains degrading words, and attacking specific players such as this. http://experience-ro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1181-whiners-eva-system32/

I'd like to remind you that this accusation was towards me. What item was imbalanced? I'd like to know what part of my build was imbalanced. What gave me that edge that you just kept losing the me.

fury101

Quote from: Terro on Nov 16, 2016, 05:31 PM
I'd like to remind you that this accusation was towards me. What item was imbalanced? I'd like to know what part of my build was imbalanced. What gave me that edge that you just kept losing the me.

Are you retarded or something? Of course you won't say or show you have imbalanced items in your build. And please, get over yourself, I wasn't talking about you nor your build because I've beaten you a lot of times, even your 'One' pally, so squishy.

To be specific, I referred to the custom Katars that are obviously rigged. I just asked Jacque that it didn't make any sense as to why only custom katars have special effects while the rest don't. Then she started insulting me. All other custom weapons had HIT penalty, and katars don't. Only katars have auto cast skill, others don't. I was simply pointing that out. In fact, I started with a question, just to make sure I was not missing something, but got insulted for it. She then deleted the thread and her degrading reply. And an hour later, I got banned. I wasn't even complaining about it, I just saw it was not fair.

After all that happened, it lead me to a theory, that Divine Cross, a top donator, asked Jacque to put those special effects and remove the HIT penalty. Imagine a -250 Hit. That's huge for a server where people can easily get 3-3.5k flee. Well, Jacque might say that she failed to notice or she missed it. But its just too convenient for it to be just an overlook. Anyway, I no longer care about your server. I've already made my point.

ItsRaaku

Ok, I'm a player named Alex in this server. @Fury these so called "OP" players aren't as op as most people think. I have pvp'd and killed everyone in the server. No one's unkillable in the server. It just happens that these "op" players have better builds than the others. I can also vouch for @Divine and @Terro for being 100% legit as I also have pvp'd both of them countless of times. There's no negativity needed in the server. Take me and Divine as an example lol, we pvp 24/7 kill each other no biggie just get a better build. We have both killed each other handful times. As you know I win most of our duels but @Divine doesn't go around running saying I'm illegit, i got illegit items. He takes his time to make a better build. All you need for pvp is a word called "Respect" you give or gain it.

fury101

Remember the point of this thread. Its not about OP players nor OP items. Its about the Admin of the server. I never complained that Divine and Terro are OP. I've beaten them both in WoE and KoE. Justifying Divine and Terro that they are legit is different from justifying for Jacque's aggressive behavior towards people.

Darkflare

Honestly I've seen this server on ratemyserver for a while and ever since i read the forums I've known from time it was trash LOL /heh /heh

condoms

It is, still... a trash server with trash admins, along with trash edited players. I don't play this garbage and never will as I just feel something's fishy af. If the admins would give you something for an rms review, what would he give if his players donates to him? Go figure it out.

Garbage server.

condoms

Last thing to add, childish & pee-noy-ish owner. I mean just read that damn news, it's suprising yet hilarious af lol.cancer lol

For heaven sake, get your butt away from this garbage and these cancers

Terro

Never seen an pinoy so angry that he makes many accounts...

kiels

we already know the admin and gm's of this server are retarded.. specially that jaque lol its like talking to a 10yr old

Darkflare

surprised this server is still alive lol