EternityRO

Started by XiaoXiao69, Apr 20, 2010, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoXiao69

Nothing but another GM corrupted server all along. GM's been secretly behind the scene WoEing with their godly legit character's to balance the server and also selling high tier gears that they @item to also balance server(ghostring card, deviling card, diablou's gears, etc). Not to mention they didn't even spend time to farm gears and level them while other players did and I feel sorry for those who donated so much to the server to think that the server is balance and fair. I suspected all this all along when I went wtf at a prof in WoE tanking a whole precast wearing a fking Apple of Archer...How can players even trust the GM now, they can be behind another scene probably giving out free gears to their own friends or even @level them or w/e the command to level someone is.

Edit: For those who wants Proof, Karei admitted.

http://www.eternityro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=39360

skytotoro

I used to play there eRO v2... and their admin team wasn't the best (but then again, they had a huge population to deal with).
I haven't gone back since last summer (quit and went to archaicRO)... anyone else backing xiaoxiao up?

It might be hard, but I believe to truly convince others, you would need some screenshots to back up your statements. (Not saying I don't believe you...) but unless you have evidence, others may not.

Descent

Do you honestly think Karei really cares? No. I mean, come on, "we used illegit items to induce a balance" is one of the most ridiculous reasons for corruption I think I have ever seen.

The corruption is really no surprise. Sorry it happened to you, may as well pack up and find another server.
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

DeePee

Kyomi

I love the oh-so-common "testing purposes" excuse. /no1

yC

I am more interested in finding out how this is revealed to the public.  I will not believe Karei turned himself in before a bunch of rumors / truth topics spread around which forced him to think of 'excuses' and 'clarification'.

Karei is ever so good with his words as he always do  ::)

DarkDevine

I guess the just couldn't hide it anymore, when they tanked whole guilds in WoE with a single professor, that's all.
TotalRO - 10x/10x

XiaoXiao69

Karei cares more about money than the player on the server atm. Deleting/locking any topic on negative post on what the GM did was wrong. Lol....

skytotoro

edit: xiao already posted link.

Tande

Burn at the stake, pee on body.

Corruption is still corruption, no matter what wording you use for it.  Hope the GMs in that whole mess had a bit of fun.
http://www.agharta.info  Agharta Dev - for your mapping and scripting needs

http://www.project-deimos.com  Project Deimos - an upcoming roleplaying server.

yC

What Karei did reminds me of what Slaw (someone in this forum a long time ago) told me about a server from 2004~.  IIRC it was a high rate server and the GMs/GMs-friends would hide in the player base, beat them in PvP etc so in order to be stronger the players are willing to 'donate' to get good gears.  Little did they know as they get better with better gears, the undercovered gm players got stronger as well while more powerful donation items are pushed to satisfy the chase to the top ...

Isn't that a money printing machine?  It takes a lot of work to run it good and long-lasting.

wireless

Sounds like an easy way to steal money from people who have too much but the difference here is that Eternity's donation items are useless  :P